picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((I don't mind at all, Ware. Btw, I'm making a plan for Andy to meet his 1st human friend 4 or 5 years later. He'll be scared of her at first. I just hope the TAWDOH war and the Sapphire meeting Nick thing doesn't clash with that plan.))

The pygmy read the letter about Woltar wanting to meet Atlas and Malice at Airyglyph and compromise with them. Then after the pygmy left, Sapphire pressured Atlas to take her to Rudvich now. "Don't worry, we'll be going there right now," said Atlas. So without waiting for a response from Nick, Atlas warped herself and Sapphire to the outskirt of Windfall. "Wait right here, Sapphire. I'm pretty sure a human will be coming her shortly," she said.

Kylie, who had been watching the pygmy ever since he got in here, asked the other hatchlings, "Hey did you guys see that pygmy just now?" "What pygmy? We were all just playing and sis was just talking to mom," said Androcles. None of the other hatchlings had been paying attention to the pygmy reading the letter to Atlas. "Well he was here; I saw him and he was telling Aunt Atlas that Woltar planned on meeting her and Uncle Malice in Airyglyph to form a truce with them." Kylie floated over towards Danielle, but the whiptail sister didn't bounce her back as she asked, "A truce? I thought they already had a truce. The Firestorm Horde isn't attacking humans anymore, why does Woltar want to meet with them?" Kylie deflated back to her normal form upon landing and said, "I don't know, but this sounds a bit suspicious to me." "Maybe it's a trap?" Androcles guessed. "It must be, because the northeastern region of Rudvich hates the Firestorm horde for killing the humans; ungrateful stinkheads! Don't forget all those nasty glares they gave Aunt Atlas and Uncle Malice back at the tournament? They came from both humans and dragons alike," said Danielle. "They must be planning on killing them there, so that those human-loving traitors will rejoice and that Woltar will be a hero," Tezca growled. Androcles looked shocked and cried, "No!" "That sounds plausible, Tezca. I'm going to warn Aunt Atlas about this. Danielle, you tell that to Uncle Malice," Kylie said. Danielle gave the okay before the sisters started to form telepathic bonds with their respective dragons.

While Atlas was waiting for Nick, she contacted Malice and said, 'Malice, I just got a message from Woltar. He wants us to meet at Airglyph to discuss matters with him. It's located between Rudvich, Haniyas, and Solomos.'

((I'll have Danielle and Kylie talk to Malice and Atlas after the telepathic conversation and during Nick.))

"How does a human get the power to change into a dragon by being born under Draco?" Elliot asked as what Starwing just said sounded plain weird and crazy. "Starwing don't know," the bird hatchling said.

Chasilin swam in a black nothingness before suddenly she heard loud, agonized screaming and dreadful sounds of tearing flesh. Somehow detached from it all, it took her a moment to realize it was her flesh that tore, a fierce burning coming from her back and the screams which burst through her lips were mangled and barbaric in nature.

As soon as she came to understand, all of her senses slammed down on her at once and she was no longer apart from herself but engulfed in those simmering flames as they licked at her from beneath the surface of her skin.

Chasilin grew afraid and from the outside of the confines of her mind, sweat began to bead from her pores and she twitched rigidly, unable to move.

Her dream continued and the longer her body burned the more hoarse her voice grew until all she could do was whimper soundlessly and gape open mouthed and breathless in the darkness. Finally a sudden relief washed over her and the excruciating sensations eased into a dull throb.

When Chasilin tried to stand she found her body oddly unbalanced and when she threw out her arms to steady herself something else moved simultaneously.

Glancing suspiciously over her shoulder, her emerald unpatched eye met with the moist membrane of a wing, it was the color of an ever green, though embroidered in obsidian and a gold so fine it might have been invisible were it not for it's subtle glow.

She tested them and affirmed their strength with a few powerful beats that lifted her from the swarthy blackness she discovered was truly the depth of her subconsciousness. When she arose from the oblivion she roused from her sleep and awoke to a faint ache to her shoulder blades. She thought it odd and remembered scarcely anything of her once before vivid dream.

Looking around she identified the rise and fall of two familiar bodies and the leaning shadow of Nick beside an opened window. He must have just woken up because when she looked at him, he was just turning away, Chasilin suspected he has assumed she was still asleep and suddenly she wanted to be awake that much more.

Careful not to stir Palmephius and Lunarissa from their slumber, she pulled her legs from under the sheets of the bed and walked up to Nick, sleepily but ever always aware.

"Can't sleep?" she asked ina voice far too drowsy for her liking. Running her tongue over her teeth within her mouth she tested her voice once more and found it more to her liking. "The night sky looks beautiful even here." she offered silently in open contemplation. Sighing wistfully she recalled home and smiled a secret smile to the fond memories that bestirred themselves. Laying them to rest she glanced imploringly at Nick, hopping she wasn't intruding on some sacred 'alone time'.

((Yours might have shrunken but mine just got swollen from the inability to be expressed v.v'' It kinda had a broken dam effect.....

P.S. the ache is just because her mind was convinced it actually happened. So from the dream her body reacted and tensed the muscles around her shoulders causing a continuous strain on them that lasted until she awoke and relaxed....no deeper meaning there x3))

Edited by Chasilin

((I know, I am quite aware of how dreams can effect you =P ))

Nick was getting ready to jump out the window to go meet Atlas when he noticed Chasilin was now awake. "Oh, hey there. I was just about to go meet an old friend of mine, she wanted me to meet her daughter, would you like to tag along?" He asked sending a quick reply to Atlas as he awaited Chasilin's response. 'Atlas I'll be right there, I hope you don't mind if I bring a friend of mine along, she is not against dragons.' The cold of the outside air was causing gooseflesh to rise on his arms. Murmuring a few words he held out his hand, palm face up and a flame jumped to life, dancing sleepily on his hand.

Edited by picknick10

((Well since I have nothing to do today, I'm just going to make a post here and wait for Enkie's and maybe Nick's responses. Btw, I'm also going to wait for Malice before I make the sisters talk to him and Atlas.))

When Nick said that he was going to bring his friend who doesn't mind dragons here, Atlas replied, 'Well that's good, because I don't intend on letting my daughter near hunters and slavemasters. She doesn't hate the horde too, does she? Because if she does, then I doubt she'll be happy to see me here.'

((I posted with Galamonaro twice Wolves...one of which is right above your request for a post ^.^ I've also posted with Malice prior to that.))

Ayos had already begun to straighten out again when saw Arceu's fireball. He created a sphere freezing temperatures just before the fireball collided with him. Although the heat itself could do nothing to the little dragon the initial impact tossed the little dragon off course and was plenty to bruise him, following that of course was the inrush of air to fill the space left by the fireball as it burst. This caused Ayos to spiral out of control and crash face first into the ground. There was barely any crackle before the bolt of lightening tore through the sky striking first the sphere of soaked ice effectively shatter-melting it as it proceeded to descend down on top of Arceus. The thunder roared and Ayos got back up on his feet. "Shoot stupid fireball now I'm behind schedule." Ayos only intended the lightening to be a distraction while he closed in on Arceus for the real attack. Ayos took flight through the forest at a breakneck speed. He ascended heading straight for Arceus's head. The lightening was supposed to strike while he was on this run so that he could land on Arceus's head before getting noticed but thanks to the fireball he spent that time recovering instead. Still, Ayos made no battle cries or yells or taunts. He focused on his objective with the only sound coming from him being the beat of his wings, and even that was drowned out by the storm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire rejoiced at finally being able to go and stood near her mother when she teleported the two of them. Saphire had closed her eyes instinctively and when she opened them again she could see a snowy forest all around them. "This is very different than the first time we came here-hey mom should we be outside? There is a big storm over there." Sapphire said pointing out the farthest edge of the storm caused by Ayos and Arceus's fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Hey tron you still alive?))

The rain was starting to subside as Earl continued to trudge through the forest and out of the storm. He was soaked through to his skin and could swear there was mud in his boats. The suitcase was soaked as well but at least it had a hard shell protecting the money. He had managed to end up heading in the right direction after much turmoil in the mud and rain. "I wonder if I'm almost there." He muttered to himself as he continued forward. he may have been on the right path but he had no way of determining that.

Atlas looked at the lightning storm in the sky before looking back to her daughter and assuring, "Don't worry, I won't let a single lightning bolt from that storm hit you."

((You know what? Forget about having a 4/5 year wait for Andy to meet his first human friend. I'll probably do it sometime later in the RP's winter or next year. But only during or right after th TAWDOH war.))

((Well since I have nothing to do today, I'm just going to make a post here and wait for Enkie's and maybe Nick's responses. Btw, I'm also going to wait for Malice before I make the sisters talk to him and Atlas.))

When Nick said that he was going to bring his friend who doesn't mind dragons here, Atlas replied, 'Well that's good, because I don't intend on letting my daughter near hunters and slavemasters. She doesn't hate the horde too, does she? Because if she does, then I doubt she'll be happy to see me here.'

Nick smiled, the warmth from the fire spreading up his arms. 'No worries, I doubt she even knows what the horde is, she doesn't even know what winter is. I found her unconscious' and freezing to death.' he replied to Atlas

Edited by picknick10

((Hard one to pronounce... I feel the nagging sensation to sound it out since it's an oddly spelt place. Air - ee - gliff))

Woltar flew into Airyglyph with Crowe, landing on the soft grass. The island really did look like a little piece of paradise. They walked forward to the edge of the cliff where the main city was carved into the rockface. "The message should have reached them by now. I expect they'll come. If not purely from curiosity. Crowe snorted, not happy about the meeting. "Ah Crowe, the whole island is here. They won't be able to pull anything. This place has agreed to aid us if need be, remember?" Woltar assured. While the island had never associated with humans, Woltar was able to convince them that blaming a whole specie for a single person's crime was something to fight for.

Arceus dulled smiled smugly as Ayos smeared face-first into the muddy ground. He kept his wings raised and let the lightning hit. His wings burned a bit but then the feeling left. They had gone temporarily numb, just leaving a buzzing feeling. His attention returned to the little dragon to see him zooming towards his face. Arceus swung out his wing. The black dragon would not be able to hit his head because of the angle, and if anything would collide from his current speed. Despite Ayos's taunts that he wasn't thinking, the dragon had made himself a fool on his own sliding around the mud. Posturing little rat. Where does he get off he thought bitterly. The pain settled into his wings and he growled bitterly at it. Arceus didn't wait for the result. He took his pained wings and flew quickly up, leaving a gust of wind to knock Ayos off course. He flew above the clouds where no lightning could reach. "Alright you little coward, let's see how you fair without your lightning" he called down.

Edited by Sai

((You know what? I'll just have Danielle talk to Malice anyway.))

Danielle formed a telepathic bond with Malice and said, 'Uncle Malice don't go to Airyglyph! The meeting must be a trap set up by the Aquarians. Well at least that everybody thinks, but still you should watch your back just in case.'

((The sisters are suspicious and paranoid of almost everything in the RP: humans, hybrids, TAWDOH, Aquarians, and Gridania.))

"This is just a made-up story isn't it, Starwing?" Lilina asked as she didn't believe that humans could change into dragons under the sign of Draco. "But Starwing's telling the truth! Starwing did see Jason turn into a dragon," Starwing said. Elliot said to his sister, "Come on sis, if Nick can change into a mouse, then maybe this Jason guy really can turn into a dragon." Then he looked at the bird wyvern hatchling and said, "Hey Starwing, let's go see Jason after Fayt and Minerva get home." Starwing smiled and said, "Okay!" AFter the assassins finished setting up the camp, the hatchlings went over to Ronan and Hope. "Hey Ronan, who are all these people here?" Elliot asked. Hope answered for her husband, "Why these are assassins." "What's an assassin?" Starwing asked. "An assassin's a person who kills an important leader like a king or a bishop," Lilina asked. After explaining the definition, Lilina started to wonder why Hope and Ronan were with all these assassins and thought that they must be going after someone, but who? She looked at the couple and asked, "Wait, who are you guys planning to kill?"

((Sai the lightening doesn't stop at the sphere -.- it still travels down to Arceus. Masochist or not, a bolt of lightening is not something to be brushed off by anyone.))

Malice recived both messages one after the other while talking to Redfire. He sighed, he didn't have time to meet with Woltar. farthermore Woltar wasn't his commander and the gold dragon would have to learn that quick if they had any intentions of even contemplating negotiations of any kind. Malice wasn't on Woltar's beck and call. "Thank you Danielle I appreciate the warning and concern." he then spoke to Atlas. "Thanks for the message but I think I will send him a note of our own. He can't just call on us whenever he likes, these things need to be arragned." Malice contacted one of his own courier dragons via telepathy and ordered them to take a message. He didn't say anything while reciting his message telepathically, he asked the courier to read back the message and once he was satisfied he relayed his instructions to the courier. "Take it to Atlas's magi dragons, and have one of them deliver it to Woltar on Airyglyph. The magi's task is to simply deliver the letter and return to base. Nothing beyond that is required." Malice said in conclusion. The Courier carried out her duty and delivered the letter to the magi dragons along with malice's instructions. He was overstepping his bounds a bit he felt it was needed to make a speedy reply. "Where was I..oh yes, as I said before I think the serum is at a stage where we can start mass producing it Redfire. I will look into reallocating resources to focus on production instead of research. if you are willing you can take charge of overseeing the Serums production, handling as well as assisting me in commanding the altered soldiers. What do you think?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal chuckled at miko's statement. "There is always room for healing magic. Preventing death can be considered as much a part of necromancy as causing death and restoring life. At least that's how I see it. That aside, my master Goliath was an obsessive collecter of knowledge. He would spend months in libraries recording everything he read and heard and would then store it away. You could say I picked up a bit of that habit having been around him for so long. Although your welcome to paruse my library anytime...provided you can tolerate the presence of my civil servants of course. I understand very well that not everyone can get over their...state of being. Still I try to make them pleseant." Gal glanced back at Laura to see if she wanted anything. He couldn't shake the feeling that she wanted to talk to him but without some kind of posative confirmation, such as a verbal request or hint, he couldn't be sure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks mom, when are we gonna see the humans?" Sapphire asked eager to meet the humans that her mother spoke about. WShe began looking around the forest to see if she could see anyone.

((Ugh... missed that :I

I'll edit))

Edited by Sai

((Looks like Sai's finished editing.))

'Well that's a relief! So is she going to be alright?' Atlas asked Nick. When Sapphire asked when were they going to see humans, Atlas replied, "They'll be here soon. I asked a couple of them to come over." Then she heard a reply from Malice saying that Woltar can't call on him whenever he likes; things like this had to be arranged. 'Right, we got more important business to attend to,' Atlas replied. Then she used telepathy to talk to Woltar, 'Sorry Woltar, looks like Malice won't be coming over to the meeting. But I probably might be there by myself. First things first, though! My daughter wants to see some humans, so I brought her over to Rudvich to see them herself. By the way, what the heck does Airyglyph look like?'

((I'll have Kylie talk to Atlas after Woltar replies.))

One of the magi dragons got the letter and teleported over to Airyglyph to deliver the letter to Woltar. Once there, the magi dragon gave the letter to Woltar and said, "I'm here to deliver a message from Malice. It's right here inside this letter. Read it yourself." Then the magi dragon warped away.

(ENK, I sometimes call you Gal. They both have three sylables.

Refire smiled an said "Before that happens, I have to ask you something." He glanced towar the ragon who they had been testing. "If we were to launch an attack on all humans, where would you stand?" He glancd to Malice with knowledge it was obvious his intent was out in the open. "I will provide some serum as promised, however if I am to hand over more I need to know....your side of the matters."

Ronan smirked. "We aren't exactly after one in particular. Assassins of our kind are much like police. We protect the people, kill those who would bring harm to.......well an entire city for example, thieves and mercenaries we consider friends. We do occasionally swipe money off of people, but thats only because we don't have our own profitable income. It's a lot to explain. It's something you'd have to experience yourself before you could truly understand." He explained as best he could. Once the tent was up, he sat outside of it.

Edited by LordTorch18

He thought it over while he sat. "Um.....in a way I suppose so. Difference is, vigilantes aren't exactly killers. They're trained to fight and to win, but not always to kill. Some might. Assassin's are purely bred for killing." He explained again. The ways of assassin's are both simple and difficult.

((Could someone give me a heads-up as to what the TAWDOH is, what their goals are, and if they're the kind of threat that would necessitate Haven getting involved, please? Much appreciated.))

Joan Shelley

The little dragon - barely eight feet long and probably not old at all - was sniffing a flower.

This struck the homunculus designated 67284-B as distinctly odd. Today had been odd all round for her, if she was honest. Her scout unit was scattered over this accursed forest, barely able to communicate since the main psiwave transceiver set had blown up the previous Tuesday and the savant- and psion-grades hadn't been able to fix it properly yet. They were wearing these horrible leaf camouflage things over light anti-thermal armour, which meant that everywhere that didn't chafe itched like mad. The helmet looked fairly ridiculous, what with the silver-ceramic allow cooling vanes that stuck out like the wings on some ancient god's sandals, and the pyrex visor had an unfortunate tendency to steam up, so she had it off while she looked down at the dragon through her telescope. It had moved away from the flower and was... skipping? This didn't make any sense.

Honeybee, as she was known in the squad, was fairly pretty as far as homunculi went. She had originally been grown to fulfil a PR role in a village, trying to get its inhabitants not to fear the strange, grey-skinned people with the big crossbows eight strong farmhands couldn't draw (thanks, Honeybee thought rather smugly, to the hyperefficient close-packed musculature of your average war-grade rather outdoing that of humans). It hadn't worked; her friend Sixer had been killed in the riots, and therefore the village had had to be burned, its fields now tilled by serf-grades living in tents. A psion-grade of the Nineteenth Green Circle was in charge there now. He was doing a better job of it than the humans had been, too; they had only been able to scratch a living out of it, but since the serf-grades' toiling was largely supplemented by their dark-purple photosynthetic skin they could store and stockpile the food for use by war-grades. It was something she was thankful for as she bit into her fourth squidgy dried-fruit ration pack of the day, and it was barely past four - if her wristchron was to be believed.

She snapped the telescope shut, mildly disappointed that the sound was deadened by leather baffling, and gave out a brief, slightly shrill cry. It was similar to the call of one of the local birds. It translated thus:

Take the shot

The dragon's head turned towards the reverberating thud of the bow, only to feel the diamond-tipped quarrel bite deep into its neck. Its eyes crossed and it stumbled forward, any cries it could have made stifled by its mortal wound, and collapsed with a final-sounding thud on the ground. Honeybee smiled. A clean kill from her sniper. They'd eat well tonight. First, though, they had to prepare the carcass. She took out a skinning knife and her smile got wider.

As a mother dragon looked for her missing youngling on the fine spring morning thereafter, she came across a message scrawled on a blood-slick rawhide banner, stretched between two trees at the edge of the forest.

It said, quite simply, "We are coming."

((TAWDOH is a dragon organization made up of the Firestorm horde and the THEM dragons. They're working together to wiping out mankind off the face of the earth. They're almost ready to begin their mission. So where are you now?

Atlas and Sapphire are in NE Rudvich waiting for Nick and his friend.

Aeolus, Cantarella, Richard (human), and Steve (human) are in Dominina.

Minerva, Fayt, their children, Albel, Reimi, Galamonero, and Laura are at the hospital which is inside Nick's tent dimension.

Ronan, Hope, Starwing, Elliot, Drake, and Lilina are at Minerva's home which is also inside Nick's tent.

Ayos, Arceus, Meracle, and Earl are in Windfall.

Woltar and Crowe are in Airyglyph.

Also Torch, I don't seem to have any idea how to respond to your post at this moment. Anybody got any suggestions on how I should reply?))

((I'm still waiting for Enk to emerge from his man-cave of video games or whatever tongue.gif))

((Sorry, The Legend of the Legendary Heros was too intruiging to ignore. Strife, suffering, dango, it was truely a tale worthy of it's name happy.gif))

Ayos was close but then Arceus intercepted the little black dragon with his wing. Ayos didn't try and alter course he simply changed his angle of flight to better suite the wing and riding his momentum collided with it, latching onto Arceus's wing. He didn't get the chance to start climbing because the hybrid immediatly took off, his wing flapping unhindered by the significantly smaller and lighter Ayos. it was something of a wild ride as the black dragon was practically tossed around on that wing during Arceus's ascent. once they broke the clouds and Arceus's stopped rising, Ayos let go at the highest point of Arceus's wing flap and once again made a flight dash for Arceus's head. "We shall see." he said cooly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The message that Malice had sent was basically the same thing that Atlas had told Woltar.

Dear Woltar

I am unable to attend your meeting due to prior engagements of my own. Your notice arrived while I was in the midst of my work and as things are I will be unable to attend this meeting today.

In the future it is advisable that you contact me in advance to request such meetings before you arrange them so that we may be able to optimize attendance.

I understand and respect that this is likely for an urgent matter and I am willing to begin making plans to schedule a furture meeting that I will be able to attend.

Malice

Malice looked to Redfire immediatly after the question was asked. "I am not against it however this is not something to be taken lightly. Shortly after we start resuming our attack, the Aquarians and whatever allies they can muster will likely be the forces to retaliate. They are organized and well trained. Our forces have greeat experiance dealing with humans but fighting a fellow dragon is a totally different matter. If we are to resume our attack, we need to emphisize more dragon to dragon combat training as well as run combat scenarios that include mixed forces of dragons and humans. THe forces will aslo need to get used to fighting with armor on. Up until now we have always used our scales but armor as well as other weapons will be needed if we intend to clash with the Aquarians. Things like wing and tail blades, claw spikes, anything we can make to strengthen our forces even more. On top of that, recuitment will need to be maintained. Maybe if we lead a propoganda campaign in some of the other continents we could milk out more supporters with greater speed and efficiancy. Then after that we can run an invasion into that continent. We don't want to over exert ourselves either, we will need to run this with smarts and patience. That said, what was it that you had in mind Redfire?"

((Gal has already been posted))

((Does anybody know when Chasilin gets on? I need her to post so that we could get quicker to the Atlas & Sapphire meet Nick & Chasilin part.))

Arceus spit out magma in a short distance, letting it fall back onto his scales. Arceus made sure there was a constant heat on it in case of attempts at cooling. He figured Ayos would think twice about holding on with it spread on himself. He swung his claws out at the black dragon, trying to grab him. Meracle sighed from below. The clouds now obstructed her view. "Well that's nice isn't it?... Not sure if I just wanna hover in flight for the next forever during this fight" she muttered to herself.

((I'll just assume that came in then))

Woltar received both messages. He sighed, having expected as much from Malice. Even though the message was polite sounding, he knew the dragon better than that. "Yeah, I didn't expect Malice to come..." he folded the letter in his claws. Crowe rolled his eyes, "An empty effort that one. Try for Atlas, she at least seems more sensible" he suggested. Woltar looked down over the cliff, "Alright, I'll be here when you can come. Airyglyph is a tropical island. Has sandy beaches, rocky cliffs, and coves" he replied to Atlas.

"I see... I suppose my opinion had just dropped from the necromancers in THEM. It's just white dragons do everything we can to just keep things alive an healthy. We can't kill things. Not even the ones in the Horde. It's something built into our breed" Miko laughed lightly. "We value all life- human or dragon. I guess we're like what you humans call 'monks'" she collected another whisp of blue smoke in her paw until it hardened into a crystal. She handed out to him, "I give these to those I trust would not abuse it for war-purposes. If you like healing things primarily, here's something to prove it with" she smiled.

Edited by Sai

Redfire smiled, and motioned to the scientist dragon who pressed a button and relealed one of the walls slid away. Standing behind it were the other dragon generals and Tria. "Glad to have you on board, we are currently stratergising now our serum has been completed. We have already begun mass production. We have a large army of zombies that we paid generously for that only obey Tria for now. When we have a concrete stratergym we will hand over control of the zombies to whomever we must." Tria nodded once in Redfire's direction and continued. "I've been working out how they fight, and when they are best at in combat. They are more situated for human fights, however there are a few that we can use who would have a decent chance against a dragon." She turned her head toward Sleet, who nodded in reconition. "We have amassed a small platoon of Weather dragons, yet to take the serum, to be used to help lan the battlefield. I also, of course, have amassed an army of ice dragons ready to be sent off." Thundrus spoke next, "I also have my thunder dragons, and I managed to find some guardian dragons who will fight for our cause." Rubble was silent for a moment, "...I have my earth and vine dragons at the ready." Finally Lagune spoke, "I have water dragons, and some magi dragons too." Redfire nodded and turned his head back to Malice "Three want to charge in, Laguna and Tria want to go for stealth attacks. I do not think we should go with either, but I am not much of a strategist. He turned and walked over to the table and pointed to the map. "We have all locations mapped out with possible recruits, towns with dragons supporters, and towns with human hunters." He turned and motioned for the scientist to come closer "Go and tell the forgers to get started on that armour, we're going to need a lot of arments, especially for the serum dragons." The scientist scurried off. " Tria opened her mouth "We also have another problem" Redfire turned his head to gaze at her. "If Shat, my father, opens his mouth either about our plans, or how to make a counter serum that will negate the effects of our serum, we could be in very hot water." Redfire nodded, turnign back to Malice "That too, I believe you are up to date for the moment. I would like to hear how you would spend what resources we have avalable."

Laura stood up and streched out, flexing her wings as she glanced up to Gal. "It's getting late, we should head back."

(Far out, posted this a few hours ago and came home to findm I had writeen it and not posted it, thought I'd lost the entire post for a moment.)

((I... see. One wonders what'll happen when they reach Haven. Almost certainly a meat grinder, since Haven's sorcerors are the best humanity has to offer and the Grand Fleet is still extant.))

Shelley

"Doctor," said the deep voice of a general-grade homunculus in the mind of Doctor Joan Shelley, "there is something you should see."

"Movens es," said Shelley, and the rune field popped up a 3D picture.

"This is the remains of Valecourt, a village deep in the forest country. As you can see, it was overrun by draconic forces and burned to the ground. We were unable to mobilise in time." The picture flickered and changed. "This village was burned four nights ago." Again. "This one, two weeks ago. I shall send you a map of the area," the picture changed again, this time showing a decent map of the forest and the hamlets within it. An arrow had been drawn through the villages.

"They want blood, don't they?" It was barely a question.

"Psion-grade 454-X of the Fourth Orange Hexagon has been scrying for the force. He and his subordinates have some valuable information. I'm putting you through now."

"Thank you, 74-T."

"Connecting..."

"HELLO? IS THIS ALRIGHT?" A voice boomed out in her head. Psion-grades had an unfortunate tendency to shout down the telephone, as it were.

"Quieter, if you please, 454-X. I have a headache."

"HOW ABOUT NOW?"

"... This is the best I'm going to get. Report."

"THIS HORDE IS DIFFERENT TO THE OTHERS. USUALLY THEY LEAVE SURVIVORS. NOT THIS ONE. THIS ONE KILLS EVERY HUMAN BEING IT COMES ACROSS. IT'S NOT BEEN GOING WELL FOR THE HUMAN DEFENDERS, EVEN THE ONES WITH HAVENITE WEAPONRY. THEY CLAIM ALLEGIANCE WITH SOMETHING CALLED THE TAWDOH. WE DON'T HAVE MUCH, BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE THAT LOT ARE A CULT DEDICATED TO DESTROYING HUMANITY. I RECOMMEND MOBILISING WHATEVER FORCES WE HAVE IN THE AREA TO NEUTRALISE THE - ARE YOU ALRIGHT, DOCTOR? YOU HAVE A NOSEBLEED."

"I'm... perfectly fine, thank you. I shall consider this new information in private. Good day, 454-X."

The psion-grade disconnected and Shelley slumped forward, rubbing her temples and moaning softly under her breath. She loathed it when they shouted. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she rang a little bell at the side of her desk. A servant-grade dressed in a jet-black uniform trotted up to her and dabbed at her nose with a white handkerchief.

"Thank you, 654-P. Prepare my chambers, please, and have a companion-grade sent up there - no, I think two. Both female."

"At once, Doctor. Would you care for some refreshment?"

"I shall call you when I do."

"Indeed." The servant-grade nodded and bustled off to prepare the massage room. It was an extravagance, but a wholly necessary one if one spoke to psion-grades for any length of time. Shelley changed into a soft white dressing gown, slipped out of her heels, and padded gently towards the door. She'd earned this.

(IF that last post is about Tawdoh, I object. They haven't mobilised yet and are underground until they are ready to attack. They did one attack to try and get Shat and test the serum, but failed. Then they went off the grid.

I don't mind if you report that after they begin attacking, but I need to converse with Gal(Malice) on our stradergy beforahand. After that, I will officially be taking control of the main plot.

Also here is the site about Tawdoh: http://dragonsvshumansthegreatwar.wikia.co...ty_%28Tawdoh%29

There are dragon commanders currently avalable, if you want to play someone on the army side.

Sorry if I sound snippy)

Edited by warewolves