picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Malice looked over the troops and nodded with satisfaction. "They will do. Lots of training and excercises is good but nothing can account for actual experiance. Still they seem like they are up to the task." Malice walked over to the co-commander. "It is nice to meet you." he said looking the dragon once over. "Alright do we have any magis here that can teleport?" He asked the co-commander. If so I want them to teleport my group to Rudvick near the last sighting of the gang of dragons going around claiming they are with us. We can't waste time dallying about." He said making his way over to the dragons assigned to his small recconnisense group.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earl followed Laura outside. "Brian sends his regards Gal." Earl said over his shoulder. The taunt obviously struck a nerve. "Whatever!" Earl snickered and caught up with Laura. "If you could be a dear and lead me to Windfall that would be fantastic, I'm actually very unfamiliar with these lands since they are all forestified since my last visit." He said in a falsly sweet tone. "So tell me miss weather dragon, how did you and my good good friend Galamonaro meet?" Earl asked Laura.

Gal made his way back into the library where the skeleton still stood by the tea. "I think I might have that. What kind of tea is it?" "Earl gray." Gal nodded and sat down. He poured himself a cup and sipped gingerly at it trying to calm down.Tsk, we are supposed to be disbanded.

((heh heh, Earl gray. Puns ahoy! biggrin.gif))

Edited by En'K'Haral

Laura glanced to him and gave a fake smile. "That is none of your buisness, good good friend of Galamonaro" She glanced upward at the clouds, thinking thoughts that were not of a kind nature.

Redfire smiled as the dragon spoke. He seemed to be a cross between an earth and vine dragon. "Sir, the Tawdoh army has a platoon of dedicated Magi dragons ready to be contacted at the slightest thought. If you are ready, I shall call them to teleport us to your desired destination sir." Redfire backed off as magi dragons came and paired up with dragons and began teleporting them to their destinations and before a few minutes had passed the army was hidden in the forest near to Rudvick. There were signs of dragon prints and a human body was laying tortured and trampelled on top of the prints.

"Well, you're none too hospitable. I was going to share what I know about Tawdoh, but since your being so cold I see no reason to divulge it to you." Earl said coolly. He of course new nothing about Tawdoh since he didn't know that was the new name of THEM but that didn't mean he couldn't use the newly discovered acronym to his advantage. "Whaddya say miss?" He asked hoping to get Laura thinking about his proposal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Rudvick is the continent. tongue.gif))

Malice picked out one of the dragons from the force that was accompanying him. "You will track the targets, there are some footprints here to start with." Malice was perfectly capable of doing the task himself but that wouldn't be any good for the army. They needed the real world practice and this was a fine place to start getting them that experience. He expected the tracker to lead the army to the location from there he and a few others would get nice and close to see what they were up against and formulate a plan of attack. After that Malice would lead the attack. It's a pity the start of the campaign has to be turning in some of our own.

((Internet derped there. Will post in a bit.))

Laura glanced to him and turned her head back to where we're going. "I say my buisness is my buisness. And I would rather get you to your dstination unsoked. And there's always the chance of lightning." She paused glanceing to the clouds with a frown. "Not good, we need to move about one meter to the left or we're going to force the clouds into a hurricane." Laura did it without waiting for him to move, the clouds clsing behind her. She glanced upward again, and nodded. "I do not claim to know you, but I would rather not make Galamonaro an edgier then you have already made him. From the look you gave me when I spoke the name, I don't think you have any information on Tawdoh so I will try again. Do you know of a group alled Them?"

(I'm not a tracker Enk, mind taking over? Or should I just try anyway?)

Edited by warewolves

((Internet problem, huh? So that must be why you're not posting as often as you do lately.))

((Yep, all good now though))

Fayt looked up ahead to see everyone piling from the house. "Hi, yeah, these are the kids. Nell, Jaden, and Kayla" he pointed to each of them. Fayt scratched the back of his head. he felt a bit embarrassed leaving Minerva at the hospital. "Yeah well... Minerva had to stay at the hospital for a bit. She wanted you to meet the kids" he shrugged. Albel shifted his eyes to Starwing. Not many were happy at his presence. One look at the other kids told him that. Albel merely sneered and briefly growled at their greeting. He set down Reimi, not really wanting to pick up Fayt's kids. Fayt sighed at the already set tension from Albel to the kids, "Let's just not" he said simply, walking forward towards the house.

"Ice huh? Well I guess that would do good for swelling anyways. Don't need to go limping around on broken bones to impress me, though" Meracle transferred her hands to her hips. "I bet even this lump of grumpiness didn't get away scot-free" she gave a hearty smack to the wolf's back in a playful gesture. Arceus stumbled away from the sudden hit and barked. "What was that?" Meracle laughed. She'd never heard Arceus bark before. She paused and sniffed the air. She knew that scent. It was Earl again. A sour frown spread across her face as she looked around for the source. She spotted Laura flying around the storm. "Well isn't that dandy. What is that rat doing now?" she grumbled.

Edited by Sai

Earl sighed, he had hoped to learn more of this dragon but she wouldn't budge. Laura then changed her question calling his bluff about Tawdoh. Heaving a disappointed sigh Earl answered her question. "Yeah they employed me not too long ago. The contract has ended though and I got payed what I was promised." He said still disappointed that he didn't get Laura's story. "You sure you don't feel like sharing with me how you two met? I mean it's just a harmless story to pass the time right?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They aren't broken just sprained." Ayos said freezing the rainwater to his leg. "I've had worse than this done to me. The ice is more for pain relief than any actual function as a cast." He said once he was done freezing the water to his leg. He tested his leg on the ground a few times as Meracle proceeded to smack Arceus on the back. He snickered at the wolf's bark but didn't insult him verbally. It seemed Arceus was done with being a troll, there was no point in riling him up on purpose. Although he stopped when Meracle picked up a scent familiar to her. "What rat?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Can do Wolves happy.gif Although I guess we should get a hold of CCC this gang of dragons are her NPC's.))

The dragon did as he was told and began following the trail of footprints sniffing them several times to get a clear scent to follow. It was slow going at first since the dragon had to keep his face practically pressed against the ground but once he picked up a scent he could use he started moving much faster following the trail left behind by the dragons claiming they were member's of Tawdoh. Malice smiled as they began making progress. He decided now was a good time to contact Woltar and inform him about what was going on. "Woltar, care to lend me your attention for a moment" He said not divulging everything just yet.

((Poke poke Sai laugh.gif ))

(CCC Vanished after I PM'D Them. There's nothing else I can do.)

Laura glanced to Earl, her eyes narrowing. "It's nothing against you. I just have this feeling if I share information with you you will steal my soul so to speak. Dragons trust their instincts." She paused, glancing to the sky again, flaring her wings and sighing. "What did they order from you? Some Zombies? How many?" She glanced to him, knowing he could decide not to answer. Turning to gaze ahead she mused silently for a few moments. If they had zombies, things could become very bad very quickly.

Earl shrugged as he kept pace with her. "I'm not actually at liberty to say. Client confidentiality and all that snaz, I'm walking on thin ice just telling you that they employed me. Gotta uphold my image you know. If your interested I could get Erin to whip up a business card for you. All four of us do a variety of work when there is work to be had, and we keep the actual goods and services we provide completely confidential. I personally am pretty good a sewing and have some experience in upholstery." He said proudly boasting his skills like he was pitching himself for an interview.

((Fun Fact: I actually use "snaz" in that context xd.png

Heh heh, replacing a corpse's skin can count as upholstery right? xd.png))

Meracle pointed up at the sky where Laura was flying, "She seems to be giving Earl a ride. Yes, while you guys were squabbling, I came across Earl. Nearly ripped his throat out. Necromancers. censorkip.gif***s" she snorted. Arceus turned his face away, "And *I* have issues?" Meracle shook her head. "He helped THEM and got a briefcase of money for it. I had a mind to incinerate that too. Let him live long enough for his own colleagues to murder him" she smirked. Arceus cocked an eyebrow at her reaction. It had at least enlightened him to why she disliked Galamonaro.

Woltar had been conversing with Airyglyph and watching the training. He heard Malice's familiar 'gracing' voice. "What is it, Malice?" he asked. he hadn't let it slip into his voice but he was full suspicious of the dragon. He knew Malice had some sort of plans to attack. He could've derrived that without the spy pygmy. Malice was... well full of malice. Woltar knew he wouldnt let his grudge on humans drop so easily. Malice had denied a peace gathering a short while ago and was now politely asking for his attention.

((*triple poke*))

Laura glanced to him, and gave a slight chuckle. "Dragon furniture, I can imagine how many dragons would be at your neck for saying that." She glance to the sky again and her setps faultered. She growled in annoyance "This storm is starting to bother me." She glanced to him and gave a sigh, crouching down. "We need to get you there quickly. The longer I play with the weather the worse the effects are going to be. It's already got thunder and such planned for the moment I let the storm go it's course." She didn't feel right having him ride her, but things were getting dangerous. She knew very well what the weather was like when it decided it wanted her to stop controling it. Her spine was tingling, her wings were half prepared for flight. If she wasn't transporting this guy so she could keep things from getting out of hand between him and Gal, she woudl be hiding deep under a rock right now. Her voice began to change as the air began to become more electrified. "Please hurry up, this storm is getting angry. And you won't like it when a storm gets angry at a weather dragon. Especially when within 500 meters of said dragon.

(tongue.gif)

Elliot waved at the newborns and said, "Hi!" When Fayt said that Minerva had to stay at the hospital, Lilina asked, "Stay at the hospital? Why? Is she sick?" The siblings growled quietly at the sneering Albel, but Fayt stopped the tenstion between them as he didn't want any fights or arguments today. The hatchlings followed Fayt to the house as Lilina asked telepathically, 'Albel didn't give you any trouble today, did he?'

"I didn't mean it like that you know." Earl grumbled, although he couldn't deny that such furniture could sell very well in some locations still. Laura stopped and crouched so that earl could climb on. "You can commune with the weather? Neet." Earl said climbing onto Laura's back. He laughed at Laura as she warned him that the storm was getting angry. "Well then we best be off miss wether dragon. I'm set and good to go whenever you are, actually come to think of it I don't know your name. Care to share at least that with me?" He asked Laura.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Are we presuming that laura is alread flying?))

Ayos looked up to to the sky as well as portions of it cleared a path. "He worked for THEM? Wait a sec I know that dragon. She caused that hurricane in windfall just before the war broke out and was also at the tournament in Gridania. What is she doing with this Earl guy?" Ayos asked once he recognized Laura.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Gracing or grating voice Sai? tongue.gif))

"Just a little bit of business. I have come across information regarding a gang of dragons that are attacking humans. While normally I am all for it I am not ok with breaking the treaty we currently hold with a certain guardian of nature as well as the airship fleet. I intend to employ my forces to capture these dragons with the intention of handing them over to the Aquarions as a sign of good faith and as an apology for not being able to attend your gathering because I was too busy. Would you be willing to have some of your forces meet us once we locate the dragons in question? Naturally you do not have to attend yourself, your just as busy as I usually am." Malice said detailing to Woltar his intentions. The force was progressing swiftly through the Rudvickian country side with the tracker at their head followed almost iddediatly by Malice.

Edited by En'K'Haral

The voice of Lilina passed through Fayt's head as he opened the door and stepped inside. Reimi ran forward, dragging Jaden along. "Oh it's small" she said thoughtfully. She'd only been in Rika's house before, which she didn't know was bigger than the norm. "Well no, not me..." he replied. Galamonaro suddenly flashed through his mind as he remembered his brother being at his throat instead. "Just don't give him a reason to be angry" he added. The kids had already given him a "friendly" greeting, putting Albel's mood straight grumpy to just plain foul.

((Oh... derp xd.png I thought she was already flying))

"Well I don't know Laura much. She's with that Galamonaro all the time" Meracle said, sneering at the necromancer's name. After being controlled all the time by scientists in the lab, and all the deaths they caused, she had issues with death and control freaks. Necromancers were strong users of both to her. Manipulating the dead to do their bidding. "Hell if I know what they're doing. But if I see that Earl again, I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." she trailed off before continuing on about certain places to put Earl's brief case. Arceus seemed somewhat alarmed at Meracle's words. He hadn't quite seen her angry before. Masochist as he was, he didn't fancy screwing with a girl that was angry. Another hybrid no less. Her scars always reminded him what they could do to each other.

((user posted image))

"Is that so?" Woltar said in a way that was hard to distinguish belief or joking. He could tell someone was definitely up. He knew Malice enough to know that dragon would never so easily flip sides and start blowing sunshine out his wazoo. "Well then I guess I'll have to send someone over to help" he added. Of course his only busy point right now was waiting for Atlas. He thought silently about someone who could help Malice, yet easily get out of harms way if something happened early. "Ah... get Tic and Twick. Have someone else watch Shat until they're done" he said to Crowe.

Edited by Sai

Laura took to the skys and rocketed off with speed as lighting struck right where they had been only moment before. She growled "The names Laura" her voice almost drowned out bu thunder. Her area began to grow smaller as she tried to lessen the storm's anger at her. She dodged the thunder to the right and continued heading for the town. "God damn it, are you really that angry with me? I didn't want to come out here either!" The storm rumbelled again and lightning once again blocked her path and she had to dodge. She paused, govering and growled. "Fine, I have been too nice." She roared and flew straight for her destination into the path of a lightning bolt. For a secnd it looked like it would hit her but suddenly the wind icke up and a small hurricane formed, diverting the lightning slightly so it just missed them before vanishing. She hovered for a moment, out of breath. Then she quickly landed at their destination, and sighed. "Here, now get lost and please don't come back." She was slightly gasping for breath. She had never actually tried to control a hurricane before. Her small area of where she was controlling the weather vanished, and rain broke out. "It was nice talking but I really need to get back inside before this storm decides to go all out at me."

((Guys, I just got a PM from Enkie. Here's what it says:

Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been having trouble with my inspiration and just can't formulate anything worth writing. Can you let the other's know that I will try and post tomorrow please?

Again sorry to make all of you wait for so long.

And I too am sorry for making you wait. I've been playing a new video game. You can look at my profile to see what it is, if you want.))

'Was it Minerva he hurt this time?' Lilina asked worriedly. She was glad that Fayt got out of this fine without being touched by Albel, but what about Minerva and the babies? Hope picked up Nell, who was still getting a whiff of Ronan's scent, and held her in her arms before she asked, "Now who might you be, little one?" "Uh..." the purple & white hybrid tried to find out how to respond to her question. She didn't know how to answer a 'who are you question'.

((Thanks Red happy.gif Say is chase out there or is she MIA too?))

Ayos looked worriedly as Meracle muttered about the many uncomfortable places a briefcase could be made to fit. He approached her slowly and tapped her arm gently with is claw. "Uuhhh....Meracle, you ok? Your kinda spooking us." He said having spotted the alarm on Arceus's face. Ayos hadn't every seen Meracle teed off either so like Arceus it was a new thing for him but he was less aware of the kind of danger that meant in Meracle's case.

((Uggh post is still weak XP))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Touche Sai. Also Sai, that's evil -.- I've been reading some of your posts with those two.))

Malice grinned as he marched along with his force. "Good, glad to hear it. Once we locate them I will give you the information you need to send your forces here to take custody. Just make sure there are enough, as I understand the group we're looking for is sizable." With that Malice turned his attentions back to the task at hand. The tracker stopped and sniffed the air a bit. "This way." The dragon made a left turn and continued to follow the scent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galamonaro sipped his tea quietly. He set the cup down and began looking for a book to read. The silence was broken solely by the sound of him sneezing. He took out the blue crystal that was given to him by Miko and looked at it before calling for one of his servants. "You called sir?" "Yeah, can one of you make me a pouch for this that will go onto my belt please." "Right away." "Thanks." The skeleton took the crystal gently and left with it to get it sized and fitted by one of the civil servants.

Earl hopped off of Laura and turned to the weather dragon. "Thank's a bunch I really appreciate the lift and shelter Laura. Pass my thanks onto Galamonaro as well." Earl said with a grin. "Say miss are you alright? You seem...tuckered." Earl said feigning concern. "You know one of my companions is a dragon, and it just so happens he has a nice dragon sized place to stay. If the storm is so averse to having you fly through it perhaps you could hunker down at his place. I mean it's only fair of me to help you get out of a potentially dangerous situation." Lightening flashed just as Earl finished his sentence giving him for a moment an ominous look. "Or I guess you could risk the storm. But you should at least let me get Erin to give you something for...good measure if you do. In case you get hurt someone needs to be capable of finding you."

((Or your corpse bwahahahahahaaa xd.png))

Edited by En'K'Haral

((Yes she is, because of this.))

(( sorry it took so long to reply! I moved so suddenly to be closer to my job and there is no wifi here and plus I don't own a portable laptop. I walked 30 minutes to McDonalds to get internet access and I only have my iPod ao I don't know how much longer I can be on.))

((Lol, not evil, just safe. Woltar knows they're safe from harm as Shadow Walkers. Not like they're criminals, just pranksters ;p they have their own little tricks for dealing with foes. That's why they were aloud to look after Shat

Tic and Twick ah there, a little info on them))

Meracle heaved in breaths as she came to a halt in her muttering. "I'm fine" she smiled through bared teeth. Arceus turned away, not about to question that. He trotted carelessly past Ayos towards Arumat's house again. Meracle rubbed her temple with a free hand and looked to Ayos, "I just don't like necromancers. At all. I mean, if you couldn't tell" she made a humorless laugh. It felt somewhat awkward. She gave the wolf an accusing stare as he trotted away but decided against saying anything.

"Yes yes, Malice. Just let me know when you are ready" Woltar assured. Crowe returned shortly after with the twins, "I had a guard take their place and take Shat back into the city" he added. The twins grinned at each other. "Get to see some action now?" they asked. "The group will be large I'm told. So after you've locked them down, alert one of our Magi to warp them away" he paused to look them up and down, "I want you to be careful around Malice. That's why I chose you two, you can escape easy. Feel free to listen in on anything suspicious. This doesn't seem right" he finished. The twins nodded and sat down in the grass in waiting.

Fayt shook his head in certain annoyance, "No no, Minerva is just fine. Do not speak down to my brother. If his temper is roused, we will be the only losers" he reminded. Fayt never found purposely antagonizing his brother a good idea. Albel looked around the house as he stepped in. He seemed much more apathetic towards the differences.

Laura growled at the necromancer. "Who do you take me for? A Hatchling?" She turned around and flared her wings for a moment, gazined directly at the storm. "As long as I don't controll it because some stupid necromancer dislikes getting wet, the storm will let me pass. She turned her eyes to him, and then prepared for takeoff. "Goodbye necromancer, may we never meet again on terms such as this." Jumping into the sky, she vanished under the pelting rain. She soon arived back home and landed and quickly walked inside, shaking off the water like a dog before heading for Gal. "I'm back" she yawhned.

"Maybe." Earl muttered as laura flew off. he was jointly referring to their next meet as well as what he was taking her for. Still with a grin on his face and a suitcase of cashola in his hands he turned about and marched up to the city gates. He notified the guards of his friends' residence. One of the guards escorted him into old windfall to the address he had mentioned. Erin was leaning out the window wondering what was taking Brian and Tackeron so long. She bet it was that girl Rina Tackeron had been practically drooling over. "Hey Erin tell this guy you know me." Erin looked down at Earl and the cop and a frown formed on her face. "Take him away he has been harassing me for years now." "Erin! I have the bloody rent!" Erin sighed. "I suppose I have to go along with this, yes officer I know him. He came with our group." She said, unable to figure out a way to get the money without having to also get Earl back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos nodded his confirmation that she was "fine." He watched as Arceus trotted away. He still wasn't fond of the wolf. "You don't like necromancers? Well I guess that's normal, I mean what is there to like. They mess with dead bodies like they were toys." Ayos said, recalling the Empiricon. Of course his thoughts were interrupted when he noticed what direction Arceus was heading in. Unlike Meracle who was gonna let it pass up he wasn't about to let Arceus go without making sure he wasn't going to cause trouble. He flew over the wolf and landed in front of him, wincing as he did so. "Where pray tell are you going?" he questioned.

((Lol oh damn. Meracle should have burned that money so he'd be standing there like a moron xd.png))

"More than the average person really.... uh... well that's awkward now that I think about it" Meracle trailed off. It felt like more of an obsession. She knew she had an unfair dislike of Galamonaro. He'd been polite. She still wasn't ready to let a necromancer in as a friend. Especially when she had Undertaker to scar her mentally since he went off the deep end in creepiness. Arceus seamlessly weaved around Ayos as the dragon landed. "To check on the basket case. I believe I stated that before" he said plainly. The house was visible from across the river. Having a feeling that wasn't going to be good enough for the dragon, Arceus ran across the forest and over the bridge to Arumat's house. Meracle turned to see herself left behind, "Hey!" she called, running forward. She shrugged at Ayos as she passed him and joined Arceus over the bridge. "May as well see the squirt" she murmured, walked to the door and rapping on it. Arumat opened the door and peered out. "Arumat! Buddy!" she yelled obnoxiously. She went to hug him but Arumat again sidestepped nonchalantly as if making way for them to walk in. "He's over there" "Huggy, arnchya?" no reply came as he left the room. Akuma laid on the couch. He was curled up like a cat, sleeping. Arceus peeked in. "Just sleeps it all off after kicking ass, does he? I like this kid" the wolf grinned.

((Where is LordTorch anyway? I'm trying to get Nell to interact with him and the other assassins? I'm going to go PM him.))

'Oh well, at least I'm glad to hear that no one got hurt. And okay, I won't talk bad around him,' Lilina said. Well just as long as Albel behaves himself, there won't be any trouble.

((Here's Tezca's form!

Username: Red Dragonette

Name: Tezca

Appearance: Violet scales, greenish-yellow eyes, light purple frills on his cheeks, curved black horns, silver underbelly, long black spines, black axe-like tail tip

Personality: He admires the Firestorm horde as heroes for destroying much of the human population on Rudvich and saving the world from the Empiricon. He wants to join the Firestorm horde and become one of the highest ranking soldiers when he grows up. Later in life, he’ll grow up to be cunning mastermind who’ll use every dirty trick to wipe out the human race.

Powers: Poison fangs, poison breath, and plasma breath.

Opinion of Humans: Hate them; his parents got killed by them.

Likes: Malice, Atlas, the Firestorm horde, fruits & meat, and later TAWDOH.

Dislikes: All humans, dragons who like humans, and veggies.

More about him may be revealed later.))

((that would have been too rich xd.png))

"Quiet you, we aren't encouraging this behavioure." Ayos whisper-snapped at Arceus as he followed the two inside. Meracle was a curiouse one, moody and almost distant most of the time but then sees Arumat or Akuma and she switches into hyper giddy mode. Maybe it's because the two of them can out moody anybody. Ayos thought to himself looking bock over his shoulder at Arumat. He walked over to the hunter."Umm...thanks for letting us in. I take it Akuma is ok...ish then?" Ayos asked quietly trying not to wake up Akuma.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earl marched angrily into the apartment after the guard left. "Da hell Erin!? You almost got me arrested!" Erin sighed. "I know, but you just had to bring the money with you didn't you, sicko." "You make it sound like that's a bad thing." "Pfft, whatever just stash it for now I'm gonna run a test to see how much Brian and the others have finished. There are still some salvaged waffles in the cupboard. I hope that storm doesn't get any closer while the others are out." Erin said meandering into her room. Earl set the suitcase on the coffee table and went into the kitchen where he began to dig out the waffles. "Yay, waffles. Soooo appitizing, hey aren't these things supposed to be kept frozen?" Earl noted. "I could get seriously sick eating these things if they aren't stored properly...heck I could get seriously sick eating these thing periode." Earl called into the house. "Oh what a tragedy. What ever would I do if you were to get sick and die." Came Erin's sarcastic reply. earl was silent a moment. "Say where is Pierre?" "He fell apart, I found all the stony bits, but I am not cleaning up that goopy mess in your room." Earl sighed and opened a pack of waffles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice began giving new orders to teh dragons of his group. "Alright as of this moment you are all firestorm horde dragons. When we link up with the Aquarions you will all identify yourselves as such, understood?" There was a general roar of understanding from the rest of the group. After they made even mor distance the tracker dragon slowed down as the sound of voices reached his ears. Malice signalled for the group to get quiet. he moved up to the tracker dragon who was watching the band of dragons claiming to be TAWDOH associates. The group wasn't as big as Malice initially thought but they were still large enough to be a problem. Malice figured utterly overwhelming this lone gang was the best option, but that ran the risk of exposing TAWDOH's intentions. Malice contacted the second in command who had stayed back with the main force. "We've located the targets, the magi with us should be communicating our location with your magis now. I want you guys to drop in when we launch our attack and overwhelm them, capture as many as you can alive and bind them. Then I need you to take the main force out of there ASAP so that I can contact the Aquarions." Malice said. He waited for a little while and feeling the moment was right signalled the attack. "Now!" "Now!" He lept from the treeline backed by his group.