picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"You just don't learn, do you?" Arceus smirked. The water droplets turned to vapor before they could touch him. He breathed hot fire at Ayos as he went to land again. He didn't have an ounce of respect for the dragon and that had only dwindled with Ayos's refusal to fight. He leapt again in case the dragon tried to fly like before.

Albel's ear twitched at Minerva's gasp. He looked at her for a few seconds. Something between annoyed and unimpressed by her meek nature. Instead, Albel turned and watched Jaden as he tried out Miko's advice. He pumped his wings in a hard and determined fashion. He slowly started to get higher. He wasn't able to go up for very long because of the effort, but got quite high. Miko caught him as his wings gave out. "Good job, let's try again. Keep those down strokes strong" Reimi hunkered down and waited for Nell to attack. She wasn't sure how hard to play because of the size difference. She'd just test the force of the newborn. Fayt scooped Kayla off the floor with her book and set her next to Minerva, "You'd be better at this than me" he sighed.

((Liquid air Sai, not water moisture in the air. approx. -195C, -355F I doubt even Arceus can shrug that off so non-chalantly but what's done is done.))

Ayos huffed as the air turned back into a gas from Arceus's flames and just smirked as he allowed himself to be engulfed in Arceus's fire. he gave his wings a flap to part the flames and lept aside to let Arceus land on the ground where he once stood. "I manipulate tempurature. You think I can't handle your fire? You won't even be able to singe me, no matter how hot you make your flames." Ayos said taunting the wolf.

((Enk... Blue fire is over 4000 degrees F, (and can be up to 8000 when fed oxygen) I think it trumps lol which is mind blowing to think white fire is over 9000!!!! Actually it evaporates quick in heat, back into oxygen so that would really just help his flames... xd.png))

Arceus snorted back at his remark. "Oh... how cute. You think I actually need fire to beat you. I have crushing, smashing, and biting to take care of you. He jumped again, quicker. He watched Ayos carefully, trying to see if the dragon had a pattern in attack or dodging. He seemed to be quick on his toes, but that would only go so far. "So come and fight if you dare to stop running and hopping around" he flashed a wolfish grin.

Edited by Sai

(Enk, fortune is waiting for you in the other rp.

Quick question, what will Gal/LAura's children look like? Like Hybrids or something different?

And please let Shat out of limbo)

Edited by warewolves

((Halflings will look something like this: http://lunaromon.deviantart.com/art/Half-Dragon-26608151 (if their parent's western)

Or this: http://bluemallo.deviantart.com/art/NaGa-i...orest-280743846 (if the parent's eastern)))

Minerva held onto Kayla and Fayt sighed that she was going to be better at teaching their daughter how to read than him. Trying to boost his confidence, Minerva asked, "You want to try reading it to her? I'm sure you're going to do just fine. Don't feel down about yourself. Even if you make one little mistake, I'm sure you'll improve." Nell tried to push Reimi down and nip at her muzzle.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Gal stared at Laura a moment after she finished her brief explanation. "If you say so but if something is bothering you then you should talk to me about it, even if it is old news okay?" Gal said to Laura as concern played on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((I have no sway over Shat's situation unless the statement was directed at Sai or something.))

Malice observed the walled city. It was likely a settlement dragon hunters so they would probably have posts on lookout for any dragons wanting to retaliate. Malice took stock of the environment noting the puffy clouds in the sky and the angle of the sun, the sun was still high which was good and the clouds weren't really going to get in the way. "Ok here is the plan. We are going to fly over the city and hide in the sunlight, so anyone looking up will be too blinded by the sun to see us there but it means flying high so Atlas since you have the best vision out of all of us you are going to have to find where the trail ends, you should be able to see the trail from up there I've seen you peg targets well outside of my vision. Once Atlas pinpoints the end of each trail we will dive for the targets and kill them there, if things get too dangerous then just grab the targets you can and drop them from the sky on our way back. Remember just the people with the ice trail today." Malice said to the other three dragons present. He looked to each of them to see if they understood their roles before backtracking into the forest where they could take off without being noticed by the humans. The element of surprise was currently on their side and Malice wasn't about to give that up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire sniffled as she recovered from the shock. "Hi." She said to Tezca still trying to stop the tears as Androcles introduced them. "Tezca do you have any other family?" Sapphire asked curious to know a little bit more about the hatchling after Androcles had told him all about their family. She wiped the tears away from her eyes as she spoke to the hatchling not wanting to seem so frail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Touche. dry.gif But the vaporized air wouldn't actually add to the flames anymore than it already has since it vaporized prior to being able to feed the flames in it's condensed form. happy.gif))

When arceus leaped after the little black dragon, Ayos used his wings to propel him backwards and upwards into the air above the treeline. Normally he would have ridden the updraft created by Arceus to get higher but his own cool air was still containing the wolf's heat granted only partially since he had reduced his effect on the area. "Heheh, oh I learn. I'm learning now as I hop and run around. I hope your not getting frustrated because you can't catch me." Ayos taunted from his spot in the air. He knew that Arceus could fly but that he would have to turn into a very large dragon to do it which would forfeit the agility advantage to Ayos. He wondered if the wolf would follow him into the sky.

Edited by En'K'Haral

"Tch, no. I'm just disappointed you're such a coward" Arceus mocked back. He paced, waiting for Ayos to do something. He could tell the dragon was trying to bait him up for whatever reason. Shadow had been right though, he needed to practice his wolf form. Eating everyone in dragon form was all too easy anymore. "You're a fool to temp me into dragon form. I'd crush you easily. Don't count on any freezing powers either, I'm immune" he gave his flames an extra burst. "So come down and fight me, if you dare. Little dragon"

Fayt sat down on the edge of the bed and picked up the book. He opened it and paused, "Wait, shouldn't she know the alphabet or something first?..." he murmured. He wasn't quite sure of the learning process. Reimi wasn't really affected by the nipping but fell back to humor Nell. She hugged at the hatchling's sides and bumped at her with her maw.

"Part of winning a fight is taking fewer hit's than your opponent." Ayos said defending his tactic with a grin. Ayos had figured Arceus would have gladly taken the bait. He could do to Arceus what he did to Meracle, he doubted the wolf's innards were as immune to his ability as the rest of him but that would require the wolf to hold still and there wasn't much chance of that plus there was the off chance that Arceus's internal workings were resilient. Ayos decided to push his flight advantage while he had it. Unlike Meracle Arceus was a wolf and probably had flesh instead of scales. Ayos descended and flying towards Arceus slashed at the wolf's back with his claws as he passed over the wolf. Just because Arceus wasn't going to take to the air didn't mean Ayos couldn't use it to his advantage. Ayos ascended again to keep out of Arceus's reach.

"I could use magic, but I need resources, I can't just make a bed out of thin air." Nick said walking into the room. His eyes adjusted to the darkness and he closed them, concentrating. Next to the bed a candle on a wooden nightstand burst to life, flickering. "It would be pointless for you to sleep on the floor," Nick began again, "Either way I would be sleeping on the floor, and besides." he added pausing to take a breath. "You had difficult journey, not to mention I found you outside in a comatose state. If anything you NEED to sleep in the bed." Waiting for her response he examined the room. He opened the window a crack to let in some fresh air.

Chasilin frowned, deeply burning her gaze into the poorly furnished floor boards. With an aggravated 'tch' to signal her reluctant defeat as she entered the room. Game Over. "Hnnn...when you're right you're right...." She could have attempted to argue with him about it but she didn't have the energy nor the will to do so. Afterall, it was hard to refuse the person who saved your life and not to mention was paying for food and boarding to escape and chase away the frigid cold. Of course, it was also her own damned fault for wearing such inappropriate clothing for the weather they were having.

A sigh escaped her as she watched both Lunarissa and Palmephius happily take up their spaces on the bed at the head and foot respectively. Having given up the fight, Chasilin was much more relaxed but her fatigue was clear in the way her shoulders fought against Chasilin's consciousness to sag until they hit the bed. That was one fight she wasn't about to lose until she was absolutely ready and for that matter she had no intention of going to sleep before Nick did. Even if she knew his name and had plans to stick around with him to learn magic, she couldn't pretend to know him well enough to trust him wither life. At least, not just yet.

((Sorry I haven't replied but I'm juggling four jobs at the moment and plus I'd been sick for nearly two weeks....v.v'' So, yeah, but I'm back!-ish...))

(Well sai did lock him in prison.

I updated the wiki with my new characters.)

Kayla gazed between them both and smiled cheerfully. “Alphabet! Alphabet! Alphabet!” she said out loud before giggling.

Redfire nodded, and followed Malice’s lead. The ice dragon didn’t need to be told twice, he was a trained soldier after all.

Laura gazed at him and smiled gently. She turned her head to gaze at him and then looked to the sky. “I was just thinking about the Empricon, and the taboo….”

"Right, we'll bring death from above on these hunters. They won't know what hit them," said Atlas. Then she teleported the group high up into the sky where they were near the sun. Atlas looked down at the village to try to find which humans were the the hunters who killed Tezca's parents. She spotted carpenters, merchants, and other kinds of people. But mostly, she was looking intently at the warriors. She observed each of them until she found a trio of men carrying dragon pelts. "There, I see them! They're off carrying a pair of dragon pelts to sell to one of these merchants," said Atlas.

Tezca shook his head and answered, "No. I only know my parents and I've been with them all my life." "So you're all alone now?" asked Androcles. "Pretty much," said Tezca.

Minerva looked at Kayla chanting 'alphabet' and said, "It's sounds like she's really interested in that first. It'll be fun teaching her the ABCs. You know how to do that, Fayt?" Nell giggled when when Reimi fell back and bumped at her maw.

"Redfire you and the soldier will run guard duty. I know it's boring but it's important. Only kill the humans who try to do something about our attack. Be especially careful of archers. Atlas you and eye will kill all but one of them we will leave the last one so that Tezca can exact whatever revenge he desires on the human. Let's go." Malice said before diving down from the sky straight towards the hunters on the ground. He flared his wings a little to mediate his fall so that he didn't kill himself hitting the ground. When the ground was close enough he flared his wings again landing right in front of the hunters with a slam that cracked the ground. he breathed fire down on the first one he saw once the dust cleared. He was sure that once the humans recovered from the shock of having some kind of copper flash land in the middle of town followed by three other dragons they would be launching their counter attack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What taboo? You never mentioned this before." Gal asked Laura trying to tune out of Kayla wanting to learn the alphabet and the other three hatchlings ruffing about.

"We could ask mom and dad if he can live with us. I'm sure they would be happy to let him." Sapphire said to Tezca and Androcles. "I mean we can't leave him all alone out here by himself." Sapphire hoping to get her brother on her side for this.

Redfire and the ic dragon landed and turned their attention to watch their temporary comrades backs. Redfire would ot hold his breath that they would always be comrades, still one mission he could do for his work.

Laura sighed once and turned her head to look down the street. "Something I remember faintly of my time in the empricon. A village had a dragon-human couple and a small child, we came through it on our way in the war. The...commander of our group murdered the three in cold blood and said such a joining was so much of a taboo that they deserved to be tortured for their lifetimes and long after they wished to die, and that he was being mercifull killing them instantly. I just wonder what would happen...if another war started and we got caught in the middle of it again..."

(Waiting for sai for Kayla)

Edited by warewolves

((Hahahaha, I just realized that I almost forgot about you guys. I was so busy having fun playing at my Final Fantasy RP that I forgot to come here and reply.))

"Right!" Atlas said before she flew down from the sky at the hunters. She cast ice spears at two of the hunters as Malice landed near one of them and burned him down. The villagers became frightened by the site of two dragons attacking the hunters that they started screaming andrunning through the streets or taking out weapons to fight the dragons with. The last hunter left drew his sword and ran at Atlas to attack, but she cast her wind magic at him to blow him away.

"You're right, sis! Once mom and dad gets back here, we'll them know that Tezca's going to live with us. He really likes them a lot," said Androcles. "Yeah, your parents are the heroes to destroyed the humans in the north and the Empiricon," said Tezca.

((...oh... what the?... I typed out a post. I thought I posted it days ago but... apparently I didn't Oo))

"Hits don't mean anything if they don't do any damage!" Arceus barked. He ducked down to avoid the dragon's sweeping claws. He sprang back up quickly and snapped his teeth to try and snag Ayos's paw. A nasty snarl echoed from his mouth, his lips curling. Arceus was forcing him to come down to his level on a physical fight which put him to the advantage. It occurred to him Lily was also good around him because she could use water to 'cool his temper'. It was only water types that really posed a threat to him.

Fayt shook his head, "Not really. Besides, I don't suppose anyone is hiding a chalk board in here to actually show the letters, huh?" he looked around to everyone. Albel rolled his eyes. He turned and flinched as he felt feathers scrape past his face. Jaden flew aimlessly through the room. He didn't seem very much in control, but at least was able to keep in the air. "Flying!!!!" he shouted. Reimi rolled away and looked up, her head dizzily trying to follow Jaden's quick little flight changes.

(Sai, I DESPERATELY need you to get Shat out of that Jail cell where you have put him in limbo.)

Edited by warewolves

((Oh wow... I actually forgot about him ^^" but how exactly does that happen? I don't suppose the guard will just open the cell, "Goodbye, friend! Here's your hat and coat!"))

(Maybe put him back on his helping with the rebuilding or whatever just get him out of there sleep.gifxd.png)

"Why don't we just write them down at a piece of paper and learn them one by one?" Minerva suggested an idea to replace having to find a chalkboard. Nell watched Jaden fly around in the room with interest. "Day-den!" she said as she incorrectly pronounced Jaden's name. Minerva heard Elliot's telepathic voice, 'Minerva! Ronan, Drake, Hope, and Starwing are at the house!' 'Wow! They're back, what a surprise! I'll see them in a few days once I get out of the hospital,' she replied. 'A few days? What do you mean, Minerva?' asked Elliot. 'The doctor has to check up on my body to see that I don't have any harmful side effects after the birth,' Minerva explained to him. 'Side effects? You humans get them? Wow, humans can be weird sometimes,' Elliot said. Minerva giggled before she said to Fayt, "Fayt, I just heard from Elliot that we have visitors at home."

Arceus managed to snag Ayos's paw. The little black dragon used his built up momentum to turn what would have been a drop into a wheel. Making the sharp turn downwards Ayos snapped out at Arceus's own leg in turn he wasn't gonna try and barrel through though the wolf was too short for that. Although he didn't return Arceus's snarl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((shortest battle ever))

Malice lept after the soaring hunter that Atlas had attacked and snatched him up with his tail. There was no point in staying here longer than was needed. The hunters were already firing arrows and throwing spears at the group of dragons. "Alright let's go guys we got what we came for." He was glad to see the progress the soldiers were making. With an army like that they could do the job he had set out to do when he first escaped from the human's clutches. All that was left was to launch his first campaign and succeed. He was no fool though he wasn't going to attack Rudvick first, there were too many sympathizers for his lone army, they would need to gather even more forces. Malice wondered what Aeolos would do when they encountered each other again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah they did." Sapphire said thinking back on the stories of her parent's past. The empiricon war, there time with the Vulture horde, the airships. She had heard plenty of their stories and in all of them the humans were the bad guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galamonaro thought quietly before giving his answer to Laura. "We'll endure and survive using whatever means we can. I won't let us get killed off so easily, besides we have Fayte and Minerva as our friends, if the worst should happen I'm sure we can turn to them for help, so don't worry about it." Galamonaro concluded on a positive note. Just then Jaden zipped by his face. "Well how about that." He said chuckling as the young hybrid flew around the room. "They do learn quick don't they Fayte." The necromancer said to Jaden's father.

Crowe walked down the dark path of the prison. Prisoners lined the cells, most sleeping it off. The scientists had finally perfected a serum and could now afford to be more lenient with Shat. Shat's cell door opened with a loud creak and the magis dispelled the force field. "We're putting your hide to use again. These... special guards will take care of you" he said, glancing over his shoulder. Two Shadow Walkers stepped into view. The Aquarians were now aware of Shat's daughter's ability to change forms. Shadow Walkers were perfect for this since they could phase in and out of physical form. "Come with us, we'll show you where to work" they spoke in perfect unison. Both were male and had boyish voices, suggesting youth. Neither had Aquarian armor, but seemed to be acquainted with the other guards. "More specifically we're heading to the southwest to help harvest" they continued. "Gridania is all fixed so you're going to Kirlsa" Crowe interjected before walking off. Anticipating an attack, Aquios had silently formed a few alliances of its own.

((Yeah, Kirlsa is on the wiki and I have really neglected it since its creation. So. Even if it lasts for a post xd.png))

"Yeah sure, that could work" Fayt shrugged helplessly. He perked his ears as Minerva mention visitors. "Eh? That is?" he looked at Albel and Miko before shrugging again. Jaden fluttered and landed- or crashed, rather onto Galamonaro's shoulder. He perched himself there without concern of personal space. His nose twitched at the scent, "Yew smell funny"

Arceus curled down as Ayos tumbled, tearing at the dragon's scales. He had the advantage being smaller here. As long as they kept in close combat, he could weave around fairly easily. He took advantage of the roll and placed himself under Ayos. Arceus extended his claws and lashed out to rake them along the underside, though somewhat fumbling blind as he still held firmly on the paw with his teeth like a badger.

Shat stood up and followed.

(Perfected a serum? It better not be an exact duplicate. Sorry If I sound snippy I don't know how else to say it.)

Laua chuckelled and nodded. She turned her head away from the window and layed down to close her eyes and layed down for a snooze. "I know that" she muttered quetly to herself.

Kayla growled impaitently, and blew out another small breath of cold air.

Atlas followed Malice into the sky as they left the hunters' village. People below them were getting riled up with weapons in hand. They tried to fire arrows and spears at them, but Atlas cast her wind magic to blow them down back to the ground. The hunter that was snatched tried to pull himself out of Malice's grasp, but the dragon's grip was strong.

((I've got nothing to say on Andy's part.))

"Ronan, Drake, and Hope have returned! Starwing's there too," Minerva said before Kayla got impatient and snuffed out some cold air. "Don't worry, little one, we're about to do ABCs, right now," she said to her daughter. Then she opened the book and looked for the letter 'A'. It was easy to find on the first page and she pointed to the lowercase 'a'. "This is the letter 'A'," Minerva said to Kaya.

Kayla gazed at the letter and nodded once. "A, yes" she replied.

Refire followed them back, the ice dragon on his tail as they headed for home. As they flew in silence Redfire broke it with a glance at the ice dragon behind him. "Do you think you could move to the left or right or stopblowing the cold air at me? I am a fire dragon after all." The ice dragon apologiesed and tilted so he was flying behind Redfire but too the left, and no longer breathing out a small mist of cold air. He frowned at the dragon, "Are you okay? You look...strained for some reason." The dragon shook his head "No sir, just tired." Redfire frowned, but nodde and continued following Malice and the rest.

Ayos held back a yelp as Arceus tore into his foreleg. The black dragon rotated so that he wasn't directly over Arceus's hind legs as the wolf lashed out but still able to put his weight on the wolf so it wouldn't go anywhere. He got scratched a couple times but nothing he couldn't handle. His foreleg on the other hand was beginning to bleed as the wolf maintained his grip. Ayos made another snap to try and get hold of Arceus's foreleg.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal oofed as Jaden slammed into the Necromancer's shoulder. Naturally of all the things the kid could say he observed Gal's stink. Galamonaro just laughed again. "Do I now? Well I guess even the hospital smell can't get rid of my scent. Remember to not like this smell, okay little one? Unless it's me, of course." He said to Jaden who was kind of heavy on his shoulder but Gal didn't let that show.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice overheard the conversation between Redfire and the ice dragon. He would talk to Redfire about it later though. It was pretty obvious that there were no answers to be had just yet. Down below he spotted Matt's home and the hatchlings chatting out in front. Why aren't they inside? He thought to himself as he landed in front of Matt's cave. "We're back." Malice said dropping the human roughly on the ground and using his tail to swat the human's weapon away.

Sapphire looked to the Sky and saw Malice and the others coming in for a landing. "Look they're here we can ask them now if Tezca can stay with us." She said happily but then noticed Malice was carrying a human. Malice landed and Sapphire trotted over to her father. "Hey dad, Tezca has a question for you and mom. What is the human for?" Malice chuckled. "This is for Tezca, but Tezca's question comes first." Malice said pinning the human to the ground.