picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((Going on vacation for a week guys. Probably wont be able to post *waves*))

((What a surprise! I'm on vacation, too. I won't be back until about 5 days or more.))

((Sorry to keep those of you not on Vaycay waiting. It's been difficult to get on for any decent length of time, and not only be on for someone else's sake <.<#))

Malice thought about Redfire's question for a moment before answering. "I think a quarter of our forces are all we need to land and secure a base on Dominaria. As for the ratio, very small. Maybe five squads can have a super dragon or two. Just enough to have a solid chance of some surviving but not enough to get on anyone's radar. On top of that those select squads are only to be used in normal operations that way the super dragons can blend in with the confusion, any survivors will likely be too disoriented during the conflict to really know they were there. The goal is just to equipe some of the super dragons with combat experiance with their powers. Then they will be able to better teach the rest of the super dragons how to properly conduct themselves in combat. Remember what I said earlier. If we play out our aces too soon it will cost us dearly later. Even allowing these few dragons onto the field is risky. We will keep the undead army in reserve until we need them." Malice said answering Redfire's question and explaining his reasoning. It was like he said, if Waltor caught wind of the super dragon's confirmed existance in their army before they were ready to attack Rudvick it could very well result in their defeat. "Also I think it would be prudent to step up defence proceedures and general security of Solimos. I doubt the Aquarions will sit idly by and let us attack Dominaria, hopefully we will have completed our campaign before they can act but I doubt things will go that smoothly. That's why we are going the long way around, if we take our time it should be about two weeks journey to get to Dominaria, with the additional week that we wait makes it an entire month, with an entire month of zero action from us should be plenty of time for the Aquarions to drop their guard a bit. They'll be wary but I'm sure they will likely expect us to strike at Rudvick or Haynese first."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galamonaro led Laura into the lab. It was a round room and was pretty smallish compared top the rest of the house. Unlike the other rooms and halls which had been made to comfortably accomodate dragons the lab had been made only to fit a single dragon. This was because only Gal really needed to use the lab. The room was round and to the immediate left of the door were shelves of jars that contained a stock of spell ingrediants, some of the jars were quite large, these held ingrediants for spells that Galamonaro used frequently such as fireball and his escape disk, the rest of them were small jars and had the ingrediants for spells that Gal didn't use as often, such as shadowform, fog, corpse visage and others. Across from the door was a stone table with a thick leatherbound book on it. This was Galamonaro's full and original spellbook. Gal set the book with the healing spell on the table and opened it to the page with the basic healing spell on it. He then opened his spellbook to a blank page. "Laura you can make yourself comfortable in the middle of the room. There are a couple of preperations I need to make before we can procede." He said and then turned back to both the books. He recited a short and quiet incantation, the pages of his spellbook began to glow when he was done. Gal looked it over for a moment and with a satisfied grin, turned back to Laura. "Ok hold out your injured leg, I will give the spell a swing. If I cast it successfully a formula should appear in my book and more importantly your leg should be healed. If it doesn't work well then nothing should happen but since human healing magic is reversable there is the slight chance that I could accidentilly cast the reverse of this spell which could actually due harm to you. That's why the civil servent is on standby with the first aid kit." Gal said explaining the situation to Laura so that she knew what she was getting into.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Lolz it really is a cold war isn't it xd.png Does that make me

))

"I suppose you have a point there." Ayos said conceding Arumat's point about Akuma's poison. Akuma also commented stating that he wouldn't be killed by thugs and that with the cold war that was going on, thugs were the least of his worries. Ayos thought for a moment, about Akuma's words. He had never really given the conflict between the Hordes and the Aquarions much thought before but now that Akuma mentioned it, this really did seem to be like a cold war. Both sides were poised to pounce but neither one of them was making a move. "I'd never really thought about it but this is a cold war isn't it. I wonder what caused the Hordes to stop their attacks?" Ayos pondered.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Laura smiled and gently layed her leg out. "Ah well, I'm not the toughest dragon but I'm still plenty tough. And besides-" she paused and shook her head. "Besides I trust you." She mused silently to herself for a moment, she had almost said something rude. She's got to stop thinking like a soldier everytime she doesn't pay attention.

Redfire nodded and converes with the others via telepathy Turning to head down the path to the barracks, he replies 'Tria disagrees with your plan, she wants a frontal assalt. A few other didn't say anything but I can tell they agree. However they are willing to follow your lead for now. I shall send the forces out immediately and give them strict orders from their second in command to be as discreet as possible.'

Nick nodded, he had seen Malice fight, and it wasn't pretty. "I promise to be careful. He thought about it for a moment and decided it may be best to shift into something other than a human while around Malice. Now that Sapphire knew more about humans, Nick didn't know what to say.

((I'll try to rewrite it, already got an idea for the plot. I'll write some and see how I like it.))

((Yay

and Enk you forgot Woltar's thing ohmy.gif))

Meracle's hands came to her hips, "Ha, I bet they're planning to attack just like Aquios has been saying. That warmonger Malice is way too thick to know the meaning of harmony. Only thinks of dragons" she declared. Akuma rubbed the side of his head. He'd never seen Malice, but he doubt he really had to. "Ah I love it when they rant about freedom and how murderous the humans are and then turn around and do the exact same thing. Human slaves and all. Seems legit" she continued. "People like that never are rational thinkers" Arumat said, seeing how annoyed she was.

((So I did x.x))

"Malice...I met him once. He was fighting with another dragon at the time. I think her name was Icefire. Honestly, he was reckless and needlessly violent. I think we're all just best off steering clear of him and his horde." Ayos said thinking back on the impression he was left after meeting the copper dragon for the first time. At the time Malice resembled a reckless bloodthirsty maniac, but Ayos doubted that was the case now otherwise the dragon would have been slain a long time ago. Ayos chuckled slightly at Meracles obviouse irritation. "Well your not wrong on that point. They are hypocritical methods not to mention repulsive but the reasoning is sound. After all if there are no humans left who will challenge the dragons for supremecy, I think that is how he feels." Ayos said kinda of monologish, although he decided to stop there since Meracle was already irritated and adding this was like throughing gas onto an already blazing fire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the dragons in the group spoke up. The actual leader was among the small number of casualties but this dragon was the second in command. "Our cause? Feh like a sympathizer would understand. You would rather kiss up to the humans instead of getting vengeance for their transgressions." The green dragon said spitefully at Woltar. "We were going to join TAHDOW and enact our vengeance." He said with a touch of pride. Another dragon interjected, "Yeah but, the firestorm horde stopped us." "That's because Malice is too soft, any softer and he'll start kissing up to the humans as well, now be quiet I'm in charge so it's me they want to talk too." he snapped putting the other dragon back in line. He turned back to Woltar. "You said you're not unjust, what was it you had inmind?" He had made the mistake of thinking that Woltar wanted to cut a deal with their leader.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just start getting them ready and on standby. Some of our dragons have families and will want to spend time with them first. We have a full week to prepair before we actually mobilize. Can you arrange a meeting between myself and Tria sometime in the near future, Id like to hear her reasons for disagreeing. That way she and I can hopefully work out any flaws in the plan." Malice landed in his cave, everyone except sapphire and Atlas was there. "Androcleas where is your mother and sister?" He asked wondering where they could have gone.

((sorry no time for other charries will finish tomorrow))

(tongue.gif lol 'we're gunna join TAWDOH.' Redfire: To late censorkip.gif*es, ou're on our hit list of 'things to kill before they screw us over. Which reminds me, how the hell do they know the name? TRIA' Tria: I was drunk, okay?' Redfire: sleep.gif)

Redfire nodded, 'I will organise it, How about two days from now?' He continued his work, he had dragons to gather, serum to ensure was working right and tested thuroughly. Tria had to ensure her zombie army was in good condition and didn't go rotting all over the place, Redfire hoped that was what she was doing anyway.

A small dragon gazed at the group in the clearing, the tied up dragons talking about killing and joining TAWDOH. A narrowed gaze was all that could be seen from the shadows.

Woltar shook his head, "I do not kiss-up to anyone. I simply protect the innocent. Frankly this whole vengeance thing is hypocritical. I'd like to assume you're sensible. So tell me, how much sense does it make to complain about something being done, and then do it yourself?" he asked. He was of course referring to the killing cycle. "Stupid. Madness. Most humans actually make an effort to make peace with dragons. Pretty stupid to punish all for a minority's action" Tic and Twick added. Woltar waved them away with a chuckle. He shook his head, "However, before we continue, let's have some privacy" he motioned to the Magi. He warped the group back to Aquios, in a chamber with guards. "The heat here is strong, but you should be fine for a while. Away from prying eyes like the twins" he smiled faintly to himself. He found the kids cute, but they caused a lot of trouble with comments. "I mean to offer your freedom- though watched to make sure you dont hunt humans, in return for something. I would like information on Malice's attack. Oh I do know he's planning one, I'm not thick. Or assistance in the battle ahead" he looked the dragon over for a response.

Tic and Twick sat in the grass and frowned. They shifted to shadow form. "What a load of crap. We weren't that bad" they laughed and drifted to the shadow of a tree.

Meracle shot a glaring look at Ayos. "Ah yes, stomp on the little guy. You know we hybrids could do a lot more than we're credited for too. Especially in numbers. Seems like a fair idea, right?" she asked to prove her point. "Sometimes others stand up for the little guy. Like better dragons in this case. Ones that dont have a god complex" Akuma suddenly started to feel regret about bringing the subject up. Meracle definitely had her peeves and was not afraid to voice them from what he could tell.

As soon as the group had teleported away a dark shadow seemed to creep out of the shadow of a tree that the twins were approaching. It seemed for form into a dragon shape for a moment, glancing in the exact direction of where they had teleported to, before turning it's gaze on the twins for a moment. It seemed to be debating something, it's form slowly becoming more solid and more certain to be some kind of dragon. It's wings were small, but seemed to be growing as the shadows began to run together. It had the regular build of a basic dragon, but something seemed off about the form. For a moment, the shadows seemed finished building the dragon, then suddenly it colapsed into the shadow and darted under the tree as the cloud came out from underneath the sun. Hissing, it reformed and turned and darted in the opposite direction of the clearing.

Woltar shook his head, "I do not kiss-up to anyone. I simply protect the innocent. Frankly this whole vengeance thing is hypocritical. I'd like to assume you're sensible. So tell me, how much sense does it make to complain about something being done, and then do it yourself?" he asked. He was of course referring to the killing cycle. "Stupid. Madness. Most humans actually make an effort to make peace with dragons. Pretty stupid to punish all for a minority's action" Tic and Twick added.

((If most humans were making an effort to make peace with the dragons, then they're wouldn't be any slavery or hunting in the first place. Well I suppose that's kinda my fault for having Woltar think this way. I should have never made so many sympathizer villages all over the world when there should have been very few of them. We'll just bring it down to only two sympathizer villages outside Rudvich. One in Domina where Aeolus is at and one in Haniyas. We'll just say that the Empiricon destroyed three before the end of the war thus bringing it down to two. Now that makes the majority of the world's human population dragon hunters and should give the Firestorm Horde and TAWDOH a more reasonable motivation to destroy all humans. I'm just trying to make the plot look good. Anwyay Nick, I can't wait to see your plot! I wonder if it will be interesting.))

"I don't know, dad. They just warped out of the cave and disappeared. They probably went to see Woltar and the Aquarians," said Androcles. He was holding the note the pygmy messenger delivered to Atlas. "No way, Aunt Atlas wouldn't be stupid enough to bring Sapphire into danger like that. I think she's probably teaching her some spells," said Danielle. The copper hatchling frowned in disappointment and said, "Aww, but I wanted to see how my sister casts them. Why didn't mom bring us along?" "I don't know, but maybe we'll get to see what she's learned later once they get back," said Danielle. Androcles perked up in excitement and said, "Well I guess I can wait for them to get back."

((Also, I just realized I forgot about Vince, the Firestorm horde member who hates humans like Malice does. I hope some day I get the chance to jump him in back into the RP. Finally, I've finished drawing my picture of Androcles and his 1st human friend. I'll start coloring them later.))

The second in command snorted at the twins, he hardly considered every human in the world owning at least one dragon slave to be a minority, even if many of them were now working towards peace with the dragons. The group was then promptly teleported back to Aquios and the heat hit them like a wall of bricks the second in command was instantly uncomfortable. "Gods it's hot here." He complained shortly after arriving but once Woltar started talking about freedom he was all ears. As Woltar asked about Malic's plans the dragon snorted again. "Pfft, how should any of us know? We aren't members of the firestorm horde and we don't intend to be. In case you forgot we were going to join TAWDOH." "Umm...second we barely know anything about TAHDOW. I mean we know their name and that they are going to kill the humans but that all we heard." "Shut up!" The green dragon said silencing the loud mouth for the second time before speaking to Woltar again. "Look what we do know is that the firestorm horde was recruiting in the southern parts of Rudvick. Probably trying to bolster their numbers again after their war with the Empiricon. What they intend to do with those new troops I don't know, I can't see them doing much since they seem to have lost their fangs. They even trieed recruiting us, wouldn't say what it was for just that they wanted us in the firestorm horde but we had already heard about TAWDOH and had no interest in joining an army of lofers. Still...if you think he is going to make an attack then you should watch your borders closely. Cause if the copper demon we all know is back than he is going to hit you hard and where it hurts most." The loudmouth spoke up again. "I don't think it's a good idea to say those things. What if your both wrong and Malice doesn't attack? Won't he imprison us anyways?" The green second in command didn't say anything and instead just hit the loudmouth over the head, and hard. The loudmouth shrunk back clutching his head with one paw. "Honestly I don't know what our leader saw in some of these dragons. Anyways, I told you what we do know now let us go." The dragon said impatiently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sounds fair but even with all the hybrids gathered your outnumber at least twenty to one. Even as powerful as the hybrids are the shear number of dragons you would be up against would be sufficient to fell even you guys. No way you guys could handle the horde on your own. And even with aid your forgetting that we're talking about trianed dragons who practically live to kill other living things, not casual fighters like me." Ayos said trying to bring the hammer of reality down. Even though the hybrids were plenty powerful there was no way for such a small grtoup to take on the horde alone, with help they stood a chance but the risk of defeat was just as great as the possibility of victory. Plus Ayos was a little concerned that Meracle might actually enlist in the Aquarion forces. "You're right though, the humans do have other dragons standing up for them and I say we leave it to those dragons to handle the Horde and whoever else might be interested in mass genocide." He said this in the hopes of bringing the topic to a close before Mercale anyone did something rash.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Earl: They'll be fine, professional necromancers make sure of that, it's just proper workspace etiquette to keep the place clean and comfortable.

Gal: Clean and Comfortable by who's standards pray tell?

Earl: Mine happy.gif

Gal: And yet you wondered why no one sat next to you during mission briefings dry.gif

End E&G Moments: Necromantic Ergenomics xd.png))

Galamonaro smiled when Laura said she trusted him, although it seemed for a moment like she as going to say something else. He began casting the spell, one of the obviouse differences between this healing mmagic and that of dragons that at first his spell did nothing as he preformed the chant. It even seemed like it was going to fail for a moment when nothing happened after he finished the chant. Then there was a small flash of soothing green light as the energy was released and it completely healed Laura's cut. Galamonaro staggered from the sudden loss of energy, fortunately the loss was small but it was so suddenly that his body didn't have time to compensate since it wasn't used to that kind of magic. "Well, it...it seems like it worked. I think we can list this as a success." Even as he spoke Laura would be able to see the spell formula inking itself into Galamonaro's spellbook. Shaking off the sudden drain Galamonaro clapped his hands once and began inspecting the formally wounded area. "Wow, complete recovery...it's like a corpse mending spell but intended for people who still have functional nervous systems. Laura how do you feel?" he said looking up at his mate while holding onto her leg.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good!" Sapphire said giving Nick a friendly nuzzel with her snout before returning to her mother's side. "I had a lot fun but I think mom and I should go home before Dad starts to worry." Sapphire said hinting that she was ready to head back. "I hope we can see eachother again soon Mister Nick and Miss Chaselin." She said with a smile cplastered onto her scalely face.

((Damn you, procrastination!

Well, first of all, I want to apologise to Red Dragonette and En'K'Haral for not writing a post for two months. And to everyone I have even slowed down (if there is any.)

Now, two questions: am I still in, and if so, what happened here so far?))

((As far as I'm coincerned, until I see Nick say the words "Tron's been kicked" [or something similar] your still in. As such I will have you know that Rina is still showing off her flying talents to Tackeron and Brian...alas though i have forgotten what my last post to you was...or even where it was x.x

I believe your desperately needed back in PB GW: DvH as well ^_~

Lolz at trons siggy xd.png))

Edited by En'K'Haral

((Actually, the signature is not mine smile.gif It is the edited version of the oatmeal phrase from Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskerville of 1981. The film was created by Igor Maslennikov. And the edited phrase belongs to a friend of mine on a Spyro fan site.

Okay... My clocks show 6:22, and I had an insomniac night 0_o Plus, today I need to go to the graveyard...

And now to pay for my latency...))

"Thanks." - nodded Rina - "Our clan's flying skills is deep in our blood. That's all I can say about them." - after a short silence she added: "As well as about our clan's unity. Maybe even more."

Okay, since most of us, villagers, know these forests very good, I guess I'll show the way, if you are not against that. - shrugged Steve, looking at Aeolus and a pink dragoness. He saw her kind for the first time, however he was able to hide the awe in his mind.

((*brushes off dust and coughs* heh now that I know where my last destination with that group was I can post for Brian again. happy.gif))

Tackedron nodded understandingly...although in reality he didn't really get what she meant by their unity. Maybe they were like a brotherhood, they certainly sounded closer to each other than the cult was with it's members. Heck Tack wasn't even a full member he was just an honorary member only magic using dragons could become full members and Tack wasn't one of them. "I guess you miss your clan then if they're all scattered." He said trying to sympathize with Rina's cause. "Set down here." Brian said non-chelantly trying not to interrupt. Tackeron landed and held his head over the house. Brian carefully stepped onto the roof and set up the post there. It was just far back enough to be hidden from sight and at the moment everyone was out at work or similar. Rina wouldn't need to land since Tackeron and Brian were up into the air quickly. "That's the second last we still need to set four up on the border then you two can go." Tackeron nodded and smiled to Rina. "Well then I guess we'll be on our way to find your clan shortly. Looking forward to it Rina?" Tackeron asked as the lead the way to the city limits.

((Hey Enkie, is it my cue to bring Sapphire home now or are we suppose to wait for Nick to say goodbye?

Also Tron, here's more things what happened while you were out:

- Atlas and Malice have adopted Tezca, a poisonous hatchling, into their family after they've killed the hunters who killed his parents.

- Firestorm horde and TAWDOH have captured some dragons who were destroying human villages and sent them to the Aquarians as a distraction and an attempt to make it look like Malice has changed for the better. However, the Aquarians know that this is a trick, but they still took the prisoners anyway.

- Atlas has taken Sapphire to meet Nick and Chasilin and learn that not all humans are bad.

- Fayt and his newborn children, along with Albel and Reimi, have returned home and they see Ronan and his group of assassins as well as the hatchlings there to greet them. Hope is making dinner for everyone.

- TAWDOH's about to attack the human race in about a week from now.

- Ayos, Meracle, and Arceus went to Arumat's house to visit Akuma and they're talking about the Firestorm horde and TAWDOH. They know Malice is still trying to bring down the humans to extinction.

That's all I can remember for now. If I missed something, the other guys will tell you their characters' stories.))

"No go ahead, lead the way. It's better than trying to find our way in places lost to us," said Aeolus.

((Thanks a lot, Red smile.gif ))

"You don't know how..." - nodded Rina. She watched as Tackeron and Brian landed on the roof of the house and set up the post, and then took off in the air shortly. Upon hearing Tackeron's words she just simply nodded.

"Well, alright then!" - Steve pulled out his pickaxe and pointed at the way, where the forest was - "Off we go!" - and he marched there, while starting to whistle an optimistically sounding melody.

"Yeeeah, even in tight situations he still stays an optimist." - thought Richard, taking off to the forest too - "I wonder, what made him like that?"

((BTW, did anyone have ever listened to Kevin MacLeod's music?))

Edited by TheTron852

((No, I'll go listen to it soon after this post. Which song should be my first?))

Aeolus and the others followed Steve into the forest. Once they were there, Aeolus asked, "So now we're in the woods. Any tips on how to track down the monsters and know when they're about to strike?" It was very important that they be well-prepared for any assaults from the monsters at all times, especially know how fast and strong they were.

"I see. He's recruiting. Yes, I suppose he wouldnt want to come through the front door. He'd want to be sneaky..." Woltar ran his eyes over the lead dragon thoughtfully. "No no, not yet. We're going to see what we can do about your perspective. You want to kill humans because some enslaved our kind. Do pray tell, how is it fair then, if humans here are trying to befriend dragons, you try to kill them. Now I do not believe that humans caught slaving should not be dealt with. But blaming a specie as a whole for an action not committed by all, is quite unfair. Wouldn't you say? I don't suppose if one person from a village stole something that we'd place the whole village in jail?" he spoke smoothly. Woltar smiled somewhat sheepishly at the group. He wasn't going to let them leave on a bad 'tude notice. "See I don't believe in killing you guys. There are much more effective ways to solve a problem. Like actually solving it instead of killing everyone. I do hope you're away of how many dragons also support humans. And how many you will have to kill of your own kin for something so petty as a grudge"

Meracle rolled her eyes. "I mean if he had numbers. Bred around you know. It's what we were made for. To kick the crap out of everyone" she sighed and looked elsewhere. "I mean I just don't know what will happen if they actually start something. Does Malice really have a stick so far in his ass that he'll kill humans and even dragons- who I remind you he claims to be looking after, just to achieve his goal? What a nutter" Meracle sat down on the couch next to Akuma. He slid to the other end.

The twins glanced over as they saw the shadows distort around them. They grinned, unphased. "Hey, another shadow walker here?" Tic asked, "Been a while" Twick echoed. The shadow seemed to have suddenly dashed off. "What'd you reckon?..." Tic murmured in a puzzled manner. "Just shy maybe" Twick shrugged.

Edited by Sai

(Eye twitch*

Sai, I NEED YOU TO POST DAMMIT the twins?)

Laura felt her cut heal and gazed down at it. She glanced to Gal as he asked how she felt and smiled.

"How do you think I feel my little prince of-" she paused.

"Necromanci-ness?" she questioned before shaking it off. Smiling at him she sighed and yawhned once.

"Bye Nick, it was nice seeing you and meeting your new friend here. You take care now, alright?" said Atlas. Then she heard Androcles using telepathy to ask her, 'Hey mom, are you teaching Sapphire some magic spells? Can I see?' 'No, uh I mean yes. Yes, I am. I teaching her how to cast the metal-melting spell. We're uh... practicing it on an ore,' Atlas lied to her son. This loyalty between two different sides was tearing Atlas apart. She hated having to lie to those she care about for the shake of her friends who were suppose to be her different set of friends' enemies. 'Oh why did I have to put spicy chicken and ice cream on the same plate of friendship when they don't go together? It's hard having both when you have to pick between one and the other. Grrr, this is driving me nuts! I need some help!' she thought. Then she looked down at Sapphire and said to her, "Sapphire, I'm going out to hunt. I'm going to send you home right now, but first I'm going to teach you a new spell. It's the metal-melting spell. You concentrate on a metallic object and imagine it melting. Then you cast your spell on it and watch it melt. Understand?" Edited by Red Dragonette