picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((Got the 1st for PC))

"It applies to everything. I'm only dishing out justice. I doubt society would matter with your obvious apathy for life" Meracle exhaled audibly, trying to calm down. She didn't want to make an 'Albel incident'. She stood up again, releasing his wrists though yanking him to his feet by his shirt. "I'll tell you what, you little rat. I'll let you go but I'm watching you. I know your scent. And if I ever catch you doing any dirty work like that again, they're going to find you in a ditch with your ass in the air and your briefcase of money shoved somewhere. ((Hey that rhymed biggrin.gif)) Got it?" she shoved him backwards towards his briefcase.

Arceus smirked, "That's not what it looks like. You're too puny to even SLIGHTLY dent me. You run like a coward because you cannot actually fight my strength" he mocked. Arceus watched the little dragon fly over him.

Reimi thought about it for a minute. "I guess so" she trailed off. Albel smirked slightly at her response. He was glad to have a hunter daughter. Though he didn't want her to be a killer, he wanted her to be able to handle herself just fine. Unlike his brother, that is.

"Don't nothing us" Tic and Twick whined as they gathered around him. "We just let you talk to your daughter. Which we aren't even suppose to do. So you at least owe us an explanation" they continued.

(0_o holy cow, did you know you could ctrl+drag a tab in firefox to duplicate it?

Just-wow

Also on the subject of ps3 my username is livesly if you want to add me.. I don't go on there much at the moment because I have brand new games to play and I want to save them for-something(Can't figure out why)

Also Red, he said how people, which means he might be one of said people tongue.gif)

Shat closed his eyes and sighed, "It is not my secret to tell. But you are right. I will tell you on the condition you do not press me for details. It stands for Tetonic Army of War Dragons to Obliterate Humanity. It is what dragons from the group called THEM have decided to call their new force. Consider it the dragon form of the empricon." He paused "If you tell the others, they will probably torture me. It's happened before."

Laura shifted position, quietly snoozing in the light.

Edited by warewolves

((Wait wolves... what? Kayla's thing confused me))

((I don't play Lost Planet 2 and I don't even have a PS3. All I have is the Wii, XB360, 3DS, and PSP.))

Androcles tried to catch Kylie, but then Tezca cut in and bounced the balloon hatchling over to Danielle. "Hey!" Androcles said with a slightly annoyed tone. Kylie laughed as she flew over to her sister, who caught her and bounced her back to Androcles. The copper hatchling catch Kylie and passed her over to his sister. "It's about the serum's side effects, isn't it? Yeah, that thing had me concerned about it as well. I looks like the serum's still not in perfection yet," Atlas said. She was also glad to have Malice right by her side for some time before he would go back to the lab.

((Red: Do you have Brawl or Mario cart for the Wii I wouldn't mind competing against someone other than my cousin online. dry.gif

Sai: Never got the chance to play the first one is it any good?

Wolves: Livesly eh? Caps anywhere at all or just as you spelled it?))

"Pfft, why don't we just figure that one out the hard way. I mean if you stop now proves you really are nothing more than hot air wolfy." Ayos said once again dropping the temperature this time the moisture in the air began to condense but Arceus's own heat kept it in gas form. Clouds began to form between the two dragons in a wide spread area over the sky. They were a cute and fluffy white, one almost looked like a rabbit...almost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal heard Laura shift in her sleep behind him from outside. He could understand her concern, the world was just barely getting along with itself, throwing them into the mix would surely stir things up in a very negative way. Good thing they lived so out of the way from everything and could just feign strong friendship when they were in public but he wondered how long they would be able to keep it a secret, he would bet good money that neither would just give it out to people they didn't trust. It was foreign interference that worried him and probably Laura too, at least that was what he was telling himself. With THEM acting up, Gal felt an uncomfortable change in the wind. After all when they stormed the base THEM's main force had already left. Since then Gal had heard absolutely nothing. Galamonaro gave his head a subtle shake, he needed to put this kind of thing behind him. They were trying to start a family not lead a war. He returned to watching Laura in silence with a satisfied smirk on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Not yet, but I guess we really couldn't expect it to be so easy. Heh I remember when things were simpler. We killed humans, and then went on with our day. Now we have to prepare to wage a full scale war against our own kind no less, if they get in the way, which they likely will. That gold dragon will probably do whatever it takes to see us fail." Malice said thinking on the Aquian leader. He chuckled as Tezca intercepted the pass. "When this is done no more hactchlings will have to be separated from their families." He said quietly to Atlas.

Sapphire caught Kylie between her paws and balanced on her hind legs. She gave a short smirk to Kylie before tossing her back to Androcles. As Kylie sailed through the air Sapphire waited until the last minute to try and catch everyone off guard and created a gust of wind to change Kylie's float path to Tezca instead.

Edited by En'K'Haral

(No caps, same with my name)

Redfire sighed, he had finally isolated the problem, and without loosing anymore lives in that horrid fasion. He sent a quick update to Malice 'I have isolated the problem, and prepared a solution that will stop this from happening in the future.' He then motioned for a magi to follow him, and took to the sky. He needed to go for a fly every now and then. They teleported far away from base, and her gazed around.

Laura raised her head and glanced to Gal sleepilly, before yawhning and going back to sleep.

((Well I watched my brother play it actually years ago. Seemed pretty cool but I don't remember it much

*shrug* that's what the wiki is for lul))

Arceus breathed out fire to dry the air again. "If anything, I'd be bored of you. You talk big but as I said, you cower up there away from my power and flap your gums like you're actually something. Come down here and quit running if you're so great. Or is the little dragon scared?" ((Did you forget Earl?))

((Dont know what to do for Fayt and the kids xd.png))

Tic and Twick exchanged glances, "Well we already knew they were planning an attack. Just didn't know they had a name" they said together. They both shrugged and sat down together. "Well we'll know when they attack. An army isn't exactly stealthy. And we're already prepared for that. So" they continued.

Shat opened his mouth to reply, turning his head to answer, before he paused and turned back to his work. "I can't say anymore."

Kayla closed her book and stood up and said "Fayt, is there a way to strengthen out powers? I can only blow out cool air at the moment and that won't help me if I need to defend myself." She paused, and glanced down at the book "I want to learn more."

((sry for the long wait red, im back.))

Ronan looked around. "I'll get a camp set up. Can't wait to see the look on their faces when they see us." He smiled before getting the camping gear and setting up a tent for him and Hope. The other assassins did the same.

((I ignore the nagging feeling even once and look what happens I forget a character XP))

"You started thinking but just starting isn't enough." Ayos said smirking as the cool air from above him descended in a down draft to fill the void left by Arceus's flame after the fire breather breathed his fire. Although the clouds directly hit were disintegrated more began to take their place as Ayos kept up the temperature drop. Farther out the clouds began to darken as they became too laden with the moisture, but they weren't close enough to be of any direct use. Ayos focused on containing Arceus's radiant heat by putting on layer after layer of cold in the air so as to keep the rest of the clouds intact. Ayos began to fly in circles rather than hover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earl had to keep from snerking at Meracle's short spiel about justice and society. the man could honestly care less about society and their opinions of right and wrong. But he couldn't hold it for long. "So...if I told you I sold them my recipe for making your own cola you would still hang me under the pretense of assisted murder? Wow, I just love your kind of justice. We can just jump to a conclusion and if som one popular says it's right then hang the sap on the other end totally equal totally just, it's just some people are more equal than others." He said sarcastically after Meracle had basically thrown him to the briefcase. "I mean honestly where is your evidence that I didn't just lead a knitting class there? I haven't told you what services I provided and there is nothing to indicate anything that could be admissible in any court. Now your threatening my life, yeah I think I'm just gonna go straight to the authorities and sue your ass for harassment." Earl said now officially miffed. He plucked up the suitcase and marched in a direction that he figured was towards windfall. Of course he was actually walking farther into the forest away from all notable society. "God, so glad to see that the government is even more screwed up than it was before the slaver. Bloody vigilante wannabes." He said muttering to himself in agitation.

((Malice will respond to Redfire after Red...the player posts. xd.png))

"Enough it seems to keep you running. That doesn't take much I see" Arceus snorted in amusement. He breathed out his own fire, canceling out any cold air he could find. "Oh do you mean send a draft down to fight me? How cute" he mocked, seeing the dragon hadn't come any closer to him. Of course he could easily cancel it all with magma, but he felt like being nice to the forest today.

Tic picked up a stray piece of fruit and popped it in his mouth, "Yeah, you've already established that" he said, "Getting yourself locked in a cell for a while when the Aquarians got what they wanted anyway" Twick echoed. They glanced over and saw a Rosebud dragon carrying a few large canteens with her. "Anyone need water?" other workers were used to this. Being in the desert, water had to come around frequently.

"I would, just out of principal. So you better not take what I said lightly, rat. Because I swear I will not be so lenient next time" Meracle shouted after him. She had the nerve to set his pants on fire or something as he walked away but resisted. She hated necromancers as is. Undertaker annoyed her, Galamonaro was at least friendly, but she wanted to rip this guy's face off. She spread her wings and flew up, landing on a tree top near the fight to watch again. Her face looked as if she would start her own thunderstorm.

Fayt slightly frowned, "I'm hoping you will never need to defend yourself" he murmured. He glanced to the side in a thoughtful pause. "Those develop over time. You wont have big power right away. But when you get a little bigger..." he trailed off, looking at Reimi. He didn't recall her breath. "What's she got, Albel?" Albel flickered his eyes to Fayt, "Electric" Reimi looked like she was going to puff but Albel lightly clamped his hand over her mouth, "Not inside" he murmured. Fayt had a feeling she could make more than a spark.

Kayla nodded and discarded the thought. She walked over the window and jumped slightly so she was hanging onto the inside of the window, and stuck her head out and glanced down. She blinked, and turned and glanced to Fayt "We don't grow that big do we?"

Laura raised her head, and chuckled once. Once Gal was done with the plesentaries, she needed to talk to him.

Galamonaro almost reached out to pluck Kayla off the window to prevent a fall but when he saw the child balancing he figured she would be ok. If the worst were to happen he was close enough to catch her easily. "I doubt you will ever get as big as Laura Kayla. At best you will only get as tall as your mother or father." He said leaning against the window looking down at Laura as well. "I see your awake, sleep well?" He asked smiling pleasantly at Laura. He was getting the nagging feeling that she wanted his attention.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Principle? And you have the gall to question my morals." He muttered to himself as he walked away. Rain started falling and Earl sighed. "This sucks, I get assaulted by some girl with an unjustified grudge against me, I still don't know which way windfall is and now it's raining! Ugh, this sucks." The rain was rapidly getting heavier and the winds were beginning to pick up. Earl wondered if it was the two fighting dragons doing this.

Farther back Ayos could see the fruits of his labors starting to ripen. On the edge of his power rain had started to fall and closer in the clouds were beginning to darken. However their fight area was still...lacking, but that was ok. Ayos continued to pour on layer after layer of cold to combat Arceus's heat, Ayos hadn't really started tending to the dragons breath yet but there was a reason for that. The winds were becoming progressively more turbulent in the areas where their two temperatures clashed. Above the clash zone ((for lack of a better phrase)) more clouds were forming to replace those disintegrated by Arceus but none of these were getting any darker since the dragon kept sending up his flames to eliminate them. "...Kay that first bit you said made no sense. Also there is a belief that a simple draft can steal away your soul." Ayos said smirking down at Arceus from his little circle of flight, he could see the dragon only because Arceus was sending up flames to every scrap of cloud in the sky in an attempt to cancel Ayos's cold. "I think you stopped thinking wolfy." Ayos taunted, the clouds were disappearing from the sky between the two dragons but it was just a sign that Arceus was keeping pace things would have been very different if he couldn't, as it stood the dark clouds on the rim started getting larger and were doing so very quickly.

Arceus glanced up at the rain, "Yes I suppose it wouldn't make sense with your low intelligence. And if you think some rain is enough to stop my fire power, you are sadly mistaken" he taunted back. Arceus could plow through any water nature had to give him, he only had issues with actual water dragons. "It seems you have stopped thinking, if you were even thinking to begin with, little dragon. I keep calling for you to actually come down and fight. But if you are so frightened of me, by all means, run away, little dragon" Meracle looked at the clouds and 'snrked'. What a shame it would be if some gray dragon with a sense of humor came by she thought, knowing it would be able to do whatever it wished with those roaring clouds. She looked back at Ayos. She had a feeling he missed a point about Arceus's weakness in element. Its reasons were more complex than he was giving credit for. Then again Ayos did get overconfident a lot. He hadn't flinched when she'd challenged him.

Fayt flinched as Kayla climbed to the window. Galamonaro seemed to be watching her so he eased back down, flashing him a quick glance. "You won't get very big... but you'll be as strong as any hybrid..." he looked to his brother. He wondered how the teen years would go. He and Albel had been horrid in their own ways during that time.

Kayla nodded and said "I see." She then opened her mouth and shouted down "Helooo! I am Kayla!"

Laura raised her head and gave a gentle smile to Gal, and chuckled at Kayla before standing up and raising her head, scaring Kayla a bit as she jumped down from the windows edge as Laura gazed into the room again. "Hello Kayla, I am Laura."

(After Malice posts, I think we can get this battle underway. Before I begin, anyone want one of the commanders?

http://dragonsvshumansthegreatwar.wikia.co...ragon_Generals)

Edited by warewolves

((Sorry, I can't keep up with you. Because of roaming, my Internet takes A LOT of money from my mobile phone.

So, I need either another SIM-card, or modem for my Android 'eBook'. Else: I'll have to wait A MONTH, until I get back to my computer.))

((Sorry, I can't keep up with you. Because of roaming, my Internet takes A LOT of money from my mobile phone.

So, I need either another SIM-card, or modem for my Android 'eBook'. Else: I'll have to wait A MONTH, until I get back to my computer.))

"Well we'll be the ones to make them fail, because most of the Aquarian dragons are fire-types and I heard they don't do well against--" Atlas said before she quickly realized she had spoken too much. By giving away the Aquarian's weakness, Atlas was putting Minerva's, Maki's, and Nick's lives at stake. She knew Malice was going to kill every last human being in this world, whether they be good or bad. With the Aquarians gone, Atlas's human friends were never going to be spared. She was hesistant to finish what she was saying, but then she realized it was too late to keep silent. Malice was her mate and one of the most cherished in her lives; she would never betray him. Atlas had to choose her poison; was she really going to go against Malice and possibly ruin the family? Or would she have to give up her human friends all together? Without taking time to decide, Atlas continued, "The cold. Yeah, besides water, you can also use really cold attacks against them like ice magic or frost breath." After Malice said that no more hatchlings would be separated from their families after the war, Atlas smiled and said, "Yeah, there will be no more orphans after the humans are gone." Behind that determined face of hers was a stabbing throb of guilt striking her. 'Oh damn it, what have I done?! Atlas, you've just gone back to being a mass murdering maddragon. Minerva is never going to forgive me for this,' she thought.

As Hope and the assassins set up camp, Starwing went over to Ronan's infant children and greeted, "Hi, I'm Starwing!" Rachel looked at the bird wyvern hatchling and babbled, "Goo goo!" "What's goo goo?" Starwing asked.

((Got to go to bed now; will do Andy's and Minerva's parts tomorrow.))

Ayos shook his head in amusement. "I never said anything about the rain stopping you. Why, do you have an issue with water?" He said keeping up the taunts. The clouds were darkening more as time passed and the darker clouds were getting closer to the center and save for the now clearly defined eye where Arceus and Ayos's were, the sky darkened as the sun was blotted out by the storm clouds. Thunder and lightening start roaring through the dark clouds. "Yep you definitely stopped thinking. I have never been afraid of your bulk, you might want to keep that in mind. In the mean time I think I will do a little more dodging, if your half as tough as you boast the lightening should be no problem for you." Ayos said goading Arceus on as he made his own way to the cloud's edge. "You coming puppy dog?" Ayos said throwing out another harsh taunt. In order to Lure Arceus in, nature could handle the storm on it's own from this point forward Ayos was now focused on restricting Arcues's heat to preserve the clouds. He didn't make it socold as to cause snow or ice instead of rain but he didn't allow it to get so hot that the clouds dissipated. Not that there were any left in the storm's eye after Arceus's flame breath had been tossed around.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice looked to his mate. He smiled warmly to her. "Thanks Atlas, that will really help us out." He said warmly to his mate before giving her a kiss. Sapphire had turned to see her mother talking with Malice, her mother seemed concerned about something. "I'm going to go and see Redfire at the lab now. Take care of the kids while I'm gone. You kids be good for your mother." Sapphire nodded and Malice flew out of the cave. The little magi hatchling marched over to her mother and looked up at her. "Mom are you ok?" She had seen Atlas talking with Malice and felt like something was wrong. She looked back at her siblings before whispering to her mother. "Mom can I talk to you alone for a minute?" She whispered eagerly to her mother.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Laura is I guess you could say my partner or mate. Just like your mom and dad. It's possible that our kids may grow to be as big as she is." Gal said to Kayla more or less just thinking out loud. "If we have kids do you promis to be their friend Kayla?" Gal asked kneeling down to be level with the hybrid child.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((it's cool Tron take your time happy.gif))

Edited by En'K'Haral

((I still got nothing for Minerva.))

Androcles saw Kylie flying over to him and stood on his haunches as he got ready to catch his cousin. But then Sapphire created a gust of wind to blow Kylie over to Tezca. "Ahh," Androcles sighed and frowned as he watched his catch blow away from him. Tezca grinned and giggled before he jumped up to bat at Kylie. The balloon hatchling floated over to her sister as Malice kissed Atlas and praised her for her advice. After he flew out of the cave, Sapphire went over to her mother and asked if she was okay. Atlas faked a smile and said, "Don't worry, Sapp. I'm fine." Then the younger magi whispered that she would like to talk to her alone for a minute. "Sure thing," she said. Then she led Sapphire away from her brothers and cousins.

Kayla frowned, and tilted her head "Why wouldn't I be friends with them? They're not going to be meanie heads are they?" She paused for a moment to glance to Fayt. Turnin back she sniffed Gal once more, wondering about that smell. "Why would they be meanie heads at me for? So why wouldn;t I be their friend?"

Ronan chuckled. "Goo goo is what a baby human says. They don't know how to speak yet but they will. A human's life is a learning process. Babies learn to walk, speak, eat, and a lot of other things. It's takes years, roughly three to four, before an infant is more developed in the basics." He explained a bit thoroughly. Drake knew this as he had seen humans grow in his life time.

Edited by LordTorch18

"You made a stupid mistake in calculation- to which I'm not surprised. Lightning favors trees over other objects. And guess what? I'm standing in a forest. Brilliant deduction that I'd be its target. May I remind you, that you are currently the highest point above the ground, which is also the main target of lightning?" Arceus lectured. Though he was a very violent guy, Arceus was smarter than he let on. "Don't even try calling me up there. I'm still seeing you're too chicken to come down when I call. Little dragon is still too scared. Not that it'll matter much when you get smoldered by lightning. Nature will take care of you for me" he snorted with a smirk.

((I don't know either. You can only do so much sitting in a hospital room ._.))

((Okay, I've had a bit of a rethink regarding my approach. Instead of physics and materials science with complexly motivated characters and decently-written story arcs (my wheelhouse), I'mma try a Hollywood Genetics approach with a much more overtly villainous character and hordes of minions. I suppose you'll have to put up with an antagonist character for a while.))