picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

(sry red. i pop in once and a while each week.)

Ronan got up and extended his hand to shake with Fayt's. "Fayt, good to see you. Got some kids of your own I see. Anything new happening while Hope and I have been away? Besides the obvious." He chuckled.

((Im soooo sorry I havent been replying. Its been so long since Ive had the time to go all the way to Mc Donalds for internet and I have to use my friends computer right now at 4:30am to try and catch up. sadly her computer is french so dont expect proper punctuation. sorry if it pisses you off but I assure you its bothers me a million times more so please dont mention it.))

Chasilin looked towards the voice that spoke up first, it took a moment for her vision to clarify as somehow she had managed to zone out after catching up to Nick. Another moment passed before the words registered and she offered a tentative nod as if, more than the usual context of the question asked, she was being made to reply to some terribly odd inquiry on the abnormal.

"ahh...I suppose..." Chasilin smiled shortly, uncomfortable with her surroundings and reflexively stiffening as soon as a second voice arose though it belonged to Nick. Preferring to remain silent she simply watched and listened, body kept conspicuously turned to face the two dragons but held back at Nick's flank.

Chasilin looked to the younger magi and stared unflinching at her piercing and magestic eyes. This time the question was actually peculiar and Chasilin worried the hem of her shirt as she thought, arms crossed ver her chest so her fidgeting wouldn't be seen in the dimness.

"I dont have enough of an opinion of myself to answer your question but I would never harm a dragon, if that's what you are worried about."

Her one visible green eye darted towards Nick and back again between the two massive creatures and let her mind go blank as she listened for their reply, patient as ever.

((It would have been that awkward moment when Earl was being dragged away by security and he sees Meracle on the roof watching with popcorn))

Fayt was semi-satisfied with the child's answer. He was brought out of his daze when Ronan spoke and offered his hand in hello. Fayt shook Ronan's hand and brought up a smile. "Ah yeah, got 3 of them here. No no... everything is great. My brother here is just visiting" he pointed over his shoulder to Albel. He half-hoped Ronan wouldn't say a word to him with Albel already on a testy temper.

"Oh but I love corrupting the children. I'm such an evil little being, remember?" Arceus smiled smugly to himself. Arumat didn't seem to care enough to acknowledge the comment. "He seems to be fine for now. Though I can't much tell since he always behaves here" he looked to Akuma. Meracle nodded in understanding. She could tell Arumat was referring to the fact Akuma never did anything out of line to him. "So should we test it?" Arceus asked innocently. "It more or less would be a good idea before I take him into town again. However..." Arumat looked at Arceus. "I don't think by you" "Me then" Meracle gently tapped the young hybrid. Akuma grumbled in a groggy tone and rolled over, "Come on, kid. Time to wake up" she encouraged. His tail swatted at her hand as she tried to poke him. Akuma sat up again and looked at the others. He seemed more or less neutral, though Meracle couldn't quite tell.

((No sweat Chaselin happy.gif red was kind enough to remind me that you were having PC issues happy.gif))

"Never? Then you must be a good human too." Sapphire said with a smile satisfied with Chaslin's answer. These humans that Atlas had brought were nice after all. "So I guess dad was wrong then, not all humans are as bad as he says right mom?" Sapphire said to her mother. She then went over to Chaslin and began inspecting her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos looked around Meracle with a slight grin. "How are you feeling Akuma?" he asked teh hybrid ignoring Arceus's jibe. He walked out from behind Meracle and sat down on the floor next to her. He hoped the medication had worked, he didn't want to fight with the Hybrid again especially so soon after fighting with Arceus. Ayos was still sore from that fight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Sorry for the it wolves, i forgot to reply with Gal))

Galamonaro was immesed in a book of healing spells. The cyrstal was now in a small leather button-up pocket that was looped onto his belt with his other belongings for spellcasting. Although the crystal could heal on it's own he saw no reason to start looking into a few healings spells anyways. When he heard Laura's voice he called back to her. "I'm in the library." He called back to her sipping on the tea the CS had prepaired for him. He sighed and set the book down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Am i missing some one?))

Atlas nodded and said, "Right! It is only the dragon hunters and slave master who are the bad humans in this world. Too bad a majority of the humans are this. You stay away from humans like that, okay Sapphire?"

(*Slightly forgot to post earlier*)

Laura followed Gal and smiled gently. "Don't you just love company?" She curled up nearby and yawhned once. "Nearly got killed by the storm today. Oh and I managed to control a hurricane if slightly." She was obviously proud of her latest achievement, but was not trying to make a big deal of it.

Nick watched a small smile on his lips. Something about children just made him happy. "Sapphire I wouldn't do much with humans unless your mother approves of it, some humans can be... decisive. At least until you are old enough to decide for yourself." Now that Sapphire was more familiar with humans he didn't want her running up to every potentially dangerous human.

Akuma grunted in response. He flickered his eyes to Arumat and then to Ayos before clearing his throat. "Fine..." he shifted uncomfortably and looked around to all their faces. He wasn't used to this much attention. Well... good attention anyway. He always caused trouble when he was smaller. "What?" he asked, wondering what the attention was for. Meracle patted him on the head. "See this is what normal people do when they're concerned. They come see you" she grinned. "Concerned?' he echoed, his face contorted in confusion and amusement. Meracle turned to Arumat, "Oh yes, I forgot you've emotionally deprived the boy, haven't you? Can't go showing off those feelings now, Arumat" Arumat slitted his eyes slightly. He huffed quietly in a tone that was hard to distinguish between humor or irritation.

((Missing Malice?))

((He wasn't very specific of who the "now" was for. What say you, Enk?))

((Was meant for Wolves' TAWDOH Dragons that are currently on standby happy.gif I really haven't been a good player recently with my poor attendance. Sorry guys XP))

Ayos lifted his wing so that it seperated Arumat and Meracle for a moment signalling that they shouldn't fight...or scowl, or jibe exetera. He sighed with relief before speaking to the hybrid. "I'm glad to see that your ok. I was really worried about you. Also I'm sorry about what happened." he was referring to their confrontation (since he couldn't really call it a fight). Ayos still felt guilty for getting riled up like he did, it wasn't exactly an appropriate approach for someone who considered themselves to be responsible for the boy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire smiled and gave a big nod to her mom. "I promise to stay away from the bad humans. I'm glad that there are good humans too though. It means I can make friends with some of them." She said gleefully before turning back to Nick who had also warned her to be careful since humans could be decisive. Naaturally she didn't really grasp what he meant by that and jumped to her own conclusion. "So then decisive humans are bad humans?' She asked trying to understand his word of caution.

((Ah the gift of childhood: The ability to jump to any conclusion no matter how wrong and still be adorable xd.png))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal mearly tsked as Laura mentioned the company. He and Earl had very diffirent opinions on how Necromancer's conducted themselves and this had lead to many a squabble and even personal battles in the past. All of which never had any clear winner. It wasn't Earl's handmade freaks-of-nature that irked Galamonaro in fact he had even commended the man on his work in the past. No, it was Earl total lack of respect for the dearly departed that bothered Gal. Earl would raid graves, take on shady jobs just to get the corpse, and even steal corpses fresh form the funeral homes. To Earl the task of corpse aqusition was like a sport. Gal only claimed those he came across by chance or that had been given to him by the family willingly. Although nothing more than an empty shell the corpse had emotions attached to them and Galamonaro tried to respect that as much as possible.

Galamonaro was snapped out of his little world when Laura mentioned her near-death experiance. He set the book down and turned to face his mate/wife. He gave Laura a warm but some what forced smile. He wanted her to know he was happy that she was alright while trying to hide how much Earl's presence had irked him. "I'm glad to hear your ok. And you say you controled a small hurrricane, that's fantastic. You must be getting really good at weather controle to pull that off." He said to Laura genuinly proud of her. "I'm doing a bit of reading on healing magics, I think I may be able to pull it off." He said showing Laura the book.

Atlas smiled as she was glad at Sapphire having to difference between good and bad humans. At least now she won't have to make the same mistakes as Atlas did when she tried to destroy all of humanity, except Nick, off of Rudvich. When Sapphire asked if decisive humans are bad humans, Atlas said, "Generally yes. Just stay away from them if they yell out in panic, 'Dragon!' Because then they'll send hunters to come out and kill you."

(*Glanced back to post and reads more carefully*

Doh...

Note: CCC has vanished. If he comes back I'll try and work out a way to bring him back into the plot)

Suddenly the seond in command appeared with all their forces and began to incapacitate(SP) if possible and destroy the rest. The second in command was sending dragons out in small groups and co-ordinating with suprising ease, keeping everyone of them in his sights and watching their backs and defending them if possible. He had the ability to make small temporary shields around himself, which mean even if he painted himself as a target he could reflect their attacks and one of the other forces would then attack the attacker from behind. Pretty soon all who were not captured lay defeated at their feet. Landing he glanced down at one of them and noted he was breathing. The dragons began scouring the bodeis for any living and tying up the dead ones in case some of them were faking. He flew back upto Malice and Saluted, "Firestorm Horde Awaiting orders sir!"

Laura turned her gaze to the bok with genuine interest. "That would be very helpfull to learn wouldn't it?" She smiled genly at him, before curling up to nap slightly. "When you are done researching, wake me so I can make sure you don't blow yourself up" She smiled, knowing he was highly unlikely to do that, but as her tail swished she knew he knew what she would do if she wasn't awoken. She yawhned, and settled into a catnap.

Edited by warewolves

Meracle shrugged, "Was just teasing" she murmured. Akuma stared at Ayos for a minute before looking off to the side. He shut his eyes in a brief chortle. "Concerned and worried. Isn't that something...." he looked over again, thinking about that incident. He'd felt so strange then. Like he just hated everything for just being alive. Akuma had never entered his hunter mode before, he figured that was a similar feeling of what it was like. "I didn't mean to... I just felt so..." he trailed off in embarrassment. He didn't want to come off mushy feel-y. "Was a fine hunter mode as far as those scientists would have been concerned" Arceus chimed from the back. "Out" Arumat said simply, still looking at Akuma. The wolf snorted, "Not getting worried, Arumat, are ya?" the bounty hunter turned his head and stared at Arceus. "Fine" the wolf muttered before trotting out of the house.

"Don't worry Akuma we know you didn't mean too." Ayos said warmly. Of course Arceus had to get his two sense in as well by saying that Akuma was in a fine hunter mode. Ayos glared at the wolf out of the corner of his eye and was about to tell him off but Arumat dealt with him first by kicking the wolf out. So Ayos stayed quiet and let the wolf walk out with out adding anything. Besides since Arumat had essentially said everything there was to say abou the matter there was nothing to add anyways. He simply turned back to Akuma and cleared his throat. He already knew the boy wasn't exactly accustomed with affection and it was pretty much written all over his face. "...Anyways, ummm..." There was no denying that it was a bit of an awkward situation. "I like the new coat of fur." He said completely at a loss for conversation material.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice worked with the second in command to better co-ordinate the attack against the gang of dragons. Having been taken by surprise and by fellow dragons the gang was quickly subdued. Several dragons were killed which Malice was not happy with but he trusted that the TAWDOH dragons had put forth the effort to capture the dragons before killing them. he himself had successfully detained (after beating them stupid) three different dragons. He had one pinned to the ground by his claw and was currently eye to eye with the battered foe. "You're Malice right? Leader of the firestorm horde, why did you attack us?" Malice was glowering at the green he had pinned. "I don't disagree with you, humans need to die. However, I made a truce not to attack humans as long as the airship army didn't attack dragons. Sadly the full details seem to have been muddled somewhere along the line so I have to keep an eye out for blokes like you that risk breaking my truce. I'll gladly wait centuries to prove that humans can't keep the peace with us, but I won't get centuries if the likes of you go around acting on your own." The green dragon smirked. "Yeah? Well then I got news for you, we're gonna join up with Tawdoh, they're a powerful group of dragons that will eliminate all the humans. You should get your horde to join them. Then Tawdoh will be even more powerful."

At that point the soldier came to Malice to report that all the dragons had been rounded up and the horde was awaiting orders. "Tie them all up if you haven't already and send everyone except the force we arrived with back to Solomos." He of course meant sending back the dragons that had come with the second in command. "Report back to me again when all that is done. After a moment the gang of dragons were all tied up and the force that had arrived with the second in command has been teleported back to Solomos." Malice said to the soldier before contacting Woltar. "They have been bound and are just awaiting pick up. I have a small force with me to make sure they don't escape. Send whoever your sending to this location." Malice sent Woltar an image of where he was on Rudvick.

((Wolves: I took some liberties with the Tawdoh dragons this time around to save on time. If it's not cool I can easily edit it so that you can get a say in what your dragons do.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((I'm super curious to know what Gal knows about not waking up Laura.))

Oh hey now, it's just a healing spell." He began to argue back but saw that Laura was laying down for a nap. He returned to his book and continued reading. It was an hour and a half before he snapped the book shut, ready to experiment. He turned and started to leave the library eager to get started then something nagged on his mind. Something super important. the the sound of the sleeping Laura drifted past his ears and he remembered. Oh right I'm supposed to wake her up first. Wouldn't want to face that wrath. He turned around and crept over to his mate. He planted a kiss on her forhead and then gave her head a gentle shake. "Hey Laura time to get up. I'm gonna try some of these healing magics." He said to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Red I'm gonna wait for Nick to post first ok happy.gif))

Edited by En'K'Haral

(No probs enk, it saves time)

Laura opened her eyes and smiled. "Damn, I was hoping you would forget." She chuckled as she stood up and followed Gal. "Would it be helpfull if you had a wound to work on?" She paused, and then continued. "A stick scraped me while the storm was trying to overthrow me. It's not much but you could try healing that if you so wishe.

((Okay, I'll be waiting for him too!))

Hope stood by the short and narrow hallway to the kitchen and said to Fayt, "Hey Fayt, since Minerva's not home right now, I thought I might help make you guys something for dinner, is that alright?"

Akuma shrugged as Ayos sorted out what he meant to say. "Yeah... I get it... uhh..." he trailed off as the black dragon mentioned his fur. "Yes well... some hybrids change coats..." he felt along the top of his head where his horns were sprouting. The corner of his mouth twitched. Oh how much easier he could kill Icefire with these. Not that anyone else knew about his vendetta aside from Ava. "Well as long as you're not going and murdering those bounties, even if they DO DESERVE IT...." she sounded more flustered towards the end, obviously thinking of Earl. Arumat dismissed it with a shake of his head, "I'm sure he's fine now. Just a minor fluke from what I understand" Meracle dulled her eyes. Of course only he would call it minor... well, maybe Arceus too.

Woltar turned and signaled to the magi sitting with Tic and Twick. He warped them into the shown spot. The magi sat down again, waiting for the twins to do their job. The twins looked over the subdued crowd. "Tying them up?" "How medieval" "So last year" they echoed each other in a tone of laughter. They trotted forward. "Let us handle this little mess" they spoke together. Their eyes glowed a light blue and they blew a strong cloud of illusion over the prisoners through their mouth. Tic and Twick split off in a symmetrical circling of the group in opposite directions. "Shackles of obedience!" they shouted eerily together. They opened their mouths and magical chains shot out, encircling the group tightly like a cage. When the wrapping was done, they snapped their mouth shut and pegged the ends of the chains to the ground. "That should do it, anything else, your royal pain in the butt?" they asked, grinning at Malice. They exchanged glances, "Oh, did we let that slip?" they sniggered together.

Fayt nodded, "Ah yeah, I'll eat whatever. Thanks for that" he grinned. He didn't actually realize he was hungry.

Edited by Sai

"Okay then, I'll be in the kitchen preparing whatever you have that I can cook," said Hope smiling. Then she went into the kitchen to find some meat, spices, and vegetables or other sides to cook. She found burgers, mixed vegetables, and macaroni. She put the burgers in the oven to grill and she put the veggies and macaroni in separate pots to cook on the stove. Starwing was chasing a moth that flew into the house, while Elliot asking Reimi, "So how's everything at home? Is Albel getting along fine without Mr. Fayt there?"

Sapphire's question brought a smile to Nick's face, kids were so adorable. "Well," Nick paused for a second to think before continuing "decisive means that they are trying to trick you. They can look nice and sometimes even act nice, but really be mean on the inside." Nick struggled to explain it. "Just be careful, alright?" Nick finished up.

Now why would you hope for such a thing?" Gal said in mock offense. "Yeah I suppose a wound would be helpful wouldn't it. I'll work on your's then, that way nothing terrible will happen if I screw up. Thank a bunch." Gal said in conclusion as he led the way to the lab. He signalled for one of the civil servents. "Bring a first aid kit of some sort to the lab in case I can't pull this off." He said before the skeleton dashed off into a different part of the house. Although he had the crystal given to him by Miko he didn't feel comfortable relying solely on it to fix his mistakes. Especially if he didn't know how to use it...even if Miko had illustrated how simple it was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice just sneered as the twins went to work on the crowd of tied up dragons. He could care less what they thought of his methods. It worked and that was all that counted, anything more was just flair in his eyes. Much like their magic chains and illusions. The targets were already subdued and restrained, he could grasp the need for the chains after all rope wouldn't hold forever but the other magic was plain old excessive in this situation. They then addressed the Copper dragon and Malice tsked. "No, I'm done here. I just stayed to make sure they didn't escape. Goodbye." He turned to the few remaining soldiers and signled for the magi to teleport them back. "Let's get out of here." the magi dragons teleported them bakc to Solomos to the field where Malice held off of the horde assemblies. The TAWDOH Dragons returned to their base and Malice held back a moment before making his way home. On his way he contacted Redfire. "I think we are as ready as we'll get. I motion that we launch the invasion of Dominaria next week. When we do I advise going the long way around and attack from the west. This will take much more time to reach the continent but there should be fewer incidents. Which means they will be less prepaired. Also we must restrict casualties to the human populace, the more dragons we can get on our side the better but as long as they aren't interfering I see no reason to kill off other dragons, agreed?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos gave an understanding nod as Akuma explained his new coat. Meracle went on to warn the young hybrid to avoide murdering the bounties. "Yeah as I understand they're usually worth more alive. Still you make damned sure to put your own well being first ok." Ayos said in a sterner than usual conclusion. It was obviouse he was still worried about Akuma.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire was clearly puzzled by Nick's explination but as he finished up with a "be careful" she gave him a big innocent smile and nodded. "I promise! But you and Chasy have to promise to careful around my dad, cause he hates humans. Even the ones mom likes. Ok?" She said wanting to here a promise from Nick as well.

Redifre nodded. 'How big should the forces be? What do you suggest as the ratio of potioned dragons to non potioned dragons?'

Laura chuckled but didn't comment. She wasn't worried in the slightest, he would do fine. Following him, she smiled gently as they walked.

Edited by warewolves

((Nick, you should make something like Dragon Academy again :3))

The twins grinned until Malice had left. "Oh pish pash. Let's return" the said to the magi. The magi teleported them back to Airyglyph near Woltar on an open field. Woltar nodded to the twins and they lowered the illusion on the group. He looked them over, "Who is your leader here? I'm not an unjust dragon, I will hear your cause, not just Malice's word for your guilt. Speak up then" he addressed the group. Crowe sat in the grass thinking deeply while staring at the group. He knew as well Malice wouldnt simply just change like that and give such a gift. There had to be a catch.

"He wont have a problem. He uses poison" Arumat looked at his staff on the table. Both ends were also covered with a poison. This was originally to catch dragons escaped from slavery, but it still stuck. He could still recall nearly taking down Icefire with it. "I don't intend to be killed by thugs" Akuma muttered. He rolled his eyes, "Though with this whole cold war going on I hardly think that's my worry" he added. It was clear that the Horde still had something against humans. No one had made a move yet.

((Aye, first rp I ever joined in fact. Felt like a Hogwarts rp but amplified 10 fold. Dragons, vampires, werewolves... Anything went xd.png basically you took classes in magic of any sorts, and everyone got their own dragon when they joined. Was like their partner. And sinister side plots etc etc.))

Edited by Sai