picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

What is she going on about? Earl thought shortly after his ears stopped ringing. "How is that worse? I did a job I got paid for it. Don't you have a job? Don't you get paid for it?" Earl was a prime example of what people hated about necromancers. To him morals and codes were excuses for wasted talent and skill. He doesn't hate people who lived by morals and codes he just looks down on them and ponders as to why they foolishly tie themselves down. "Look they needed my services and I was able to oblige. What they do prior to my arrival, in other departments while I am there, and after I have left is none of my concern." Meracle let go of his shirt and continued to hold him by his arms. She raised her now free hand and created a fireball, Earl had seen her look at the case and didn't need to be told what she was up to, the sly grin said it all. "Hey hey, easy that's our rent! Brian will have my head if I come back empty handed. Besides I wouldn't pull this crap with your cash no matter how you got it."] earl said starting to seem a tad on the desperate side. He didn't mess around with money.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Sai: Large spikes or small spikes? Cause the image only show's spikes on the end of Arceus's tail. Unless that was the confusion, in which case you should know that Ayos is landing midway up the tail.

Which was why I made the fart joke xd.png))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal pulled a small collection of ape hairs from his pouch once Albel grabbed his throat, but didn't do anything with them yet. He heard Fayte stuttering and simplely smiled. He had clearly hit some kind of nerve. Aside from Fayte his luck with Hybrids had so far been record breakingly low. "You can cool your jets Albel. Fayte's right we aren't here to fight, we are here to celebrate your new nieces and nephew." his voice was calm, albeit strained since he had to speak around Albel's grip but calm none the less. "You can have a go at my throat another time, cool?" he said adding a playful smirk.

((Strange sense of deja vu just now, have we danced this dance before? I feel like Gal's be held at the throat by Albel once already.))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry all of you saw that. The serum seems to be having some major issues." Malice said solomnly to the othes. "Umm...Tezca what were you going to ask?" He said trying to change the topic and get everyone's mind off of what just happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tackeron dropped Brian off at the town square. Again Brian went into an allyway to plant a psyce post. "So Rina tell me a bit more about yourself, what kind of things do you like to do and such." He asked trying to liven up the dull process with some more conversation.

Edited by En'K'Haral

((I don't know actually.. I don't even remember the last time they met. Albel has everyone by the throat xd.png

Ah, I'd assumed because he'd aimed to hit with his hammer-head))

Meracle simply sneered at him. "It's worse because you have no sense of morals! You are a worthless being only interested in money" she growled. "I'd be less concerned about this Brian and more about me having your head! I don't care about money. I ought to kill you here!" she yelled, her claws coming out and starting to dig in his wrists. "THEM have killed thousands of innocent humans and dragons! If you don't care about that then I have no reason to care of your pathetic life!" she wasn't there to fight in the battles against THEM, but now she had some sorry sap to make it up for. She brought the fire down next to his face. Just out of burning reach but enough to give an uncomfortable heat.

Albel turned away furiously. He had the mind to turn and break Galamonaro's nose but held back as he made eye contact with Reimi. His claws retracted and he snorted, murmuring, "Next time I'll slit it" he flickered his eyes to the katana on his back. Reimi tugged at his hand. He bent down and picked her up, holding her in hopes of calming down. Fayt looked relieved, sighing. He'd rather not have his children see a murder their first day born.

Laura's head appeared in the window. "Galamonaro, do you have to make another enemy?" She chuckled and noticed Kayla reading and the one with wings seeming to have learned how to fly. "Wow, they learn fast. Why I bet if there was-" she suddenly stopped and her face vanished. She turned away and shook her head rapidly a few times. Her eyes returned just long enough to say "Never mind, ignore me please. I'm going to go and get a drink." She turned and headed down the street, hoping there was a pool somewhere. She doubted the town had dragon size cups after all.

Kayla glance up, and frowned "Fayt, Mum, what does this word mean?" She pointed to a very suggestive word in her book. She pulled the book back and frowned "It also has the word Slit in it at an earlier....chapter?" she was slowly speaking, ensuring she was saying the right words. "It was with the word die, I think. Why is this called a 'horror'?" She closed the book and showed them the cover. She had obviously picked up another book from somewhere.

Shat raised his head as a dragon appeared on the horizon and approached his location. He blinked in surprise. It was Tria with a single Magi dragon behind her. She landed a few feet away, aware of his 'bodyguards' and said "I wish to speak to my father."

Edited by warewolves

"Mr. Malice, can I stay with you and your family? I don't have anywhere else to live since my parents are dead and all," asked Tezca.

After coming into the village and hearing the man saying something about there being another victim, Aeolus asked Steve, "Another attack? Were your people harmed by the very same monsters we fought?"

After Fayt stopped Albel from harming Galamonero, Kayla asked her parents what the word in the book meant. Minerva dropped her mouth and widened her eyes in shock when she realized that they had been learning the alphabet and words from a horror book. "Kayla, put the book down now!" she told her daughter. Nell looked up at Albel with curiousity at what he meant and asked, "Slit?"

((That part had me laughing, Warewolves, especially when I made Minerva astonished to see the book actually was.))

(xd.png You sshould've read my orriginal idea. It was much ruder then a simple horror book tongue.gif

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The internet poisons the mind.)

Kayla frowned, and growled before jumping down and backing away. "No! This is my book. MY BOOK! I want to read it!" Her tail swished and her bands began to glow faintly. "Why don't you want me reading Mum? You were smiling about it a moment ago. What is wrong with this book?" Her words began to get less fractures as her handle on the language became more pronounced.

Before Steve was able to respond, Germund interrupted: "What monsters were you fighthing? If you mean those animal fails of nature, then you're damn right! And probably because of HIS negative energy!" - he pointed at Steve. "And I don't care, even if he is the best miner in the world, he- huh? What is it, kid?"

Germund was interrupted by Richard, when he showed him a note. It was saying: "Why suddenly Steve is the bad guy? You are probably paranoid." Germund exploded: "Paranoid? PARANOID?! Are you mocking me?! I just know, that this mud digger is RESPONSIBLE! An attack on the village - where he have been? He was- OW!"

He was interrupted again, this time by receiving a smack on his backhead from a young woman, who hissed: "Will you SHUT UP or NOT, Germund?! We all are tired from your grumblings, and now you are causing a scene!"

Rina thought for a moment, then said: "You have asked a very good question. Well, speaking of what do I like to do, I can put flying on the first place. I don't consider flying as a part of travelling... but as a piece of art."

Edited by TheTron852

Earl winced as the claws dug into his skin. "Ow, that's not true. Ow, I'm have a vested intrest in corpses, I just, ow stop it. I just needed the money for our room and board and it was the most money, ow, for the easiest, ow, job." Earl was trying to keep his wrists as out of the claws way as possible which wasn't much. "I do care that a whole bunch of people were killed but working for them was nessecity and nothing more. Look talk to Brian he's the boss man he'll set everything straight." Earl said between gritted teeth as he started trying to ignore the pain. He was smart enough to keep his opinion on morals to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos was still definatly hurt from teh impact, even though it was midway up Arceus's tail there was still the " it's a giant tail" factor. Once on Ayos used the hooks on his wing peaks to anchor himself down. As Arceus swung the tail around Ayos began to climb up it using his wings and claws to hook in between Arceus's much larger scales. Doing this, he was able to make swift progress untill Arceus stopped flailing and held his tail steady to make a grab for Ayos. The little black dragon skittered around to the outermost side of Arceus's tail to get clear of his large claws before climbing towards Arceus's back again. "Starting to think are we?" He said taunting the dragon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galamonaro chuckled at laura's comment. "It's not like I'm trying, people just don't like me. I'm not even sure Chuckles likes me all that much and he and I have a lot in common." he said to the weather dragoness before she left to get a drink. "Ok I guess we'll see you when you get back." I wonder what that was about...maybe I'm just reading too much into everything. Gal though to himself as he watched Laura leave. He looked bacvk into the room to see minerva fussing about Kayla's book.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice thought about Tezca's question for a moment. "I see no problem with that. how about you Atlas you feel like adding another member to our family?" Malice asked his mate feeling that she should have a say in this as well. He actually liked the idea, besides the hatchling had no where to go and although he could stay with Matt there was no garuntee of safety in this part of the world. "Actually now that I think about it. Matt have you considered moving to Solomos, you would be safer there until we get rid of the rest of the humans."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tackeron was a bit surprised by her answer. He had expected something typical and instead got something a little more profound. "Oh wow, I never thought of it that way. You'll have to take me next time you flying like that. It sounds like a fascinating experiance." he said commenting on Rina's answer. "Anything else?" He asked now giving her his undivided attention.

((Tsk tsk))

Fayt was a bit taken back by Kayla's reaction. "No no, we'll find something better" he stood and walked to the book shelf, pulling Mother Goose off. "Try this one" he said, handing it to her. Albel flickered his eyes at Nell and grunted. Reimi looked down from her spot in Albel's arms, "Means cut" she knew all about 'slitting' since Albel had taught her to hunt.

Tic and Twick entered their shadow forms and stood on either side of Shat, "Speak then, but come no closer" the spoke in unison. "And mind your tongue, we are watching" a couple Kirlsa guards flew overhead, observing the situation below. The twins recognized Tria straight away.

"Why yes, I am" Arceus made a quick dive for the ground. From his size, he was there for an instant, flipping over and dragging his back where Ayos was roughly into the ground and trees. It didn't hurt him from his armored scales, but it was one way to scrape off the pest.

Meracle paused at her thoughts. She wanted to rip his throat out, "Killing people is no excuse for necessity!" she barked. She sheathed her claws for temporary hope of calming. Her temper however flared again when he said to take it up with his boss. "This isn't some measly business arrangement!" she yelled, decking him in the side of the face with her now clenched fist. She glanced up at Ayos and Arceus, somewhat surprised they hadn't noticed anything. She looked down at Earl again, "Be thankful I got my hunter mode removed. Or I wouldn't be quite so talkative"

((Posted at Proboards! Also I just put up a fanfic prologue there as well in the 'Original Works' section. So Ware, what was the original idea? PM me if it’s too offensive for the public to see.))

"Because it has things in it that are not meant for children your age to see, so please put the book down and find something else," Minerva told her. Fayt came with a more friendlier book for Kayla to read and Minerva was quite thankful for him. "Cut? What’s cut?" Nell asked.

"So it was the monsters, but where did they come from? This is the first time I’ve heard and seen of creatures like those," Aeolus murmured as he was thinking into this monster matter. ‘Also, what’s this about Steve’s negative energy bringing them in?’ he wondered.

Atlas smiled and said “Of course, I'll be happy to have him into our humble home.” Androcles smiled and said to the hatchling nest to him, "You hear that? Mom and dad are letting you into our home! That means we get to play everyday!" "Wow really?! Thanks Atlas and Malice, you guys are the best there is! Tezca said. When Malice invited Matt to come over to Solomos, Atlas said, "There will be rain forests there too, if you want to live there and there are no more humans there." Matt's eyes gleamed at the offer and said, "Sweet! I'm in! No more running away from humans or hungry animals. Oh wait, there's still some in Solomos, but who cares? I'm going over there, man!"

Germund looked embarassed after woman's words, and after a few seconds he left, muttering something about 'damn always-smiling show-off'.

Woman then turned to others. "Please, excuse him. He actually dislikes Steve for his optimism. And, uhh..." - she looked at the Aeolus, unsure what to say further. It was obviously her first time seeing a dragon for real. A silence was broken by Steve: "Haelga, let's consider your first time seeing a dragon later and move to the point, okay? I have a lot of business to do, like selling mined ores, telling about new places, et cetera, et cetera. So, can you please tell me, where did those creeps went?"

"Oh... right." - Haelga blushed and answered: "I think they went to the forest nearby. But please, do be careful, and-"

"-and watch your every step, be at the guard and keep your hands on the weapon. Yes, we all know all of this already." - finished Steve. "Oh, and Haelga, I think you are forgetting something."

"You bet it is. If I'll have some time, though, I'll show you." - chuckled Rina - "What else? Well, I mostly like warm places, especially the ones with sands. I am somewhat attached to deserts. Don't know why, maybe it's because of my homeland."

Rina didn't dared to say 'Solomos', because she thought it wasn't safe to give up such things in a big city. And rumors were going really fast in cities.

Kayla frowned, and she move the book from her hands and curled it in her tail. "Fine, I will read it when I am older." She looked to Fayt and held out a hand, taking the book and opening it. She sat down once again, and began reading. She was soon finished the childrens book and she placed it on the ground. "What else is there?"

Tria nodded and took a single step closer, their eyes met. "So how have you been?" she asked. He replied with a serious frown "In prison." She blinked and turned to look away "I see...Have you been eating well?" "As well as you can under my conditions." Tria looked back to him, and took a step toward him "Father, we need you. I need you." Shat's frown deepened "Have you forgotten what you put me through?" Tria shook her head "No, I remember." Tria growled and took another step forward "But if you had of been loyal you wouldn't be in this situation!" Shat growled and took a step forward, their foreheads met, "What? you want me to be loyal to them? Do you even have an idea of how much lives will be lost just for a stupid war with humans? Can you not see the world is in peace? Why do you want to fracture that?" Tria growled "Humans are a plague, they imprison us and when we finally break free you think things will just go to friendly terms! I refuse to allow myself to be under enslavement. And what about my mother! What about what the humans did to her!" Shat blinked before growling and pushing Tria back a step "You cling to your idea of revenge! This is not the way!" Tria growled and turned away "You've made your choice I see. When Tawdoh see you, they will give no mercy." She turned and walked back to the Magi, and then they both vanished. Shat gazed at where they had been, and then turned back to work.

Laura returned, and layed down and rested her head again. She yawhned and closed her eyes.

(Please link Red, I don't know where to look)

((Here's the link to my newest fanfic's prologue --> http://gwdragonsvshumans.proboards.com/ind...d=46&page=1#412 ))

'So the monsters went into the forest after attacking the human villagers. These monsters seem somewhat similar to the half-breeds that Atlas told me about one time. They're hybrids with mixed genes of dragons and animals, but strangely none of them we fought had any human-like qualities that the hybrids have. Plus they seem a lot more animalistic in mind than insightful like a dragon's. I can theorize right now that they didn't originate from nature, but they may have been created. But why and for what purpose?' Aeolus wondered.

"Well..." Minerva said before her mouth ran off the first word. She looked at the books to try to find which book her daughter should read, but the titles on the books were too far for her to see from her bed. Then she looked to Fayt and asked, "Fayt, is there any more books for her?"

Edited by Red Dragonette

((*forcefully puts gaming controller down* Poooossst hands post!!!! DX))

Gal watched silently as the group fiddled about. He couldn't help but feel he had met Miko somewhere before. He, without realizing it found himself staring intently at the dragon.

((Unless of course it's not Miko or she already left.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((I think you mean in and instant not for and instant. It was confusing me xd.png))

Arceus dived and flipped to grind the little dragon against the ground. Ayos let go during the flip and flapped clear, crashing into the ground and rolling until he came to a stop. "Well it seems he has brains after all." Ayos muttered to himself. He was well away from Meracle and Earl so couldn't take notice of their argument about morals. Ayos flew up to the top of a tree and perched himself there for Arceus to see. "You done rolling the dirt?" He asked cheerfully.

((Lolz feels like Lost planet 2 all over again. One big baddy requires you to climb on to his back...ok it's not a requirement but I like to happy.gif he dives into water to heal and force you off. You can also be voluntarily eaten by him, and blow up the inside. It's my second favorite boss. happy.gif))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again Earl was forced to bite his tongue as Meracle stated that necessity wasn't an excuse for murder. He whole heartily believed differently. He opened his mouth to speak when WHAM decked in the side of the face he was. "Ow, what the hell!? I didn't kill anybody, and it is a business arrangement!" It was the stone cold truth. "Jeeze lady what is your problem. You're making accusations without even getting the facts. I didn't kill anyone to do my job. Your jumping to conclusions based solely on who I worked for, how fair is that? Hunter's mode or not your being an idiot." He said getting fed up with this interrogation.

((Heh heh, seems meracle has a thing against Necromancers in general, she wasn't overly friendly to Gal either xd.png))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice smiled at the replies. "It's settled then, let's go home." He said conclusively. "So then Tezca is our brother now right." Malice nodded to his daughter. "That's right. Tevzca is officially part of the family. Atlas shall we be going. Lest the human villagers come looking for their comrade. We can't afford a slaughter on our hands at this point." He said giving Atlas the ok to Teleport everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Deserts, odd but if it was your home then that makes sense. Could also explain a clan name like-" "Keep a lid on it Tack we made a promise and there is no telling who is listening nearby. Come on we need to hit the residential area and then the borders of the city. Then we should be finished with the skeleton work. The others will come through later and fill in the rest of the gaps once we've secured a headquarters." Tack nodded and let Brian climb onto him before taking off. "You could show me some of that artwork now if you don't mind." Tack said to Rina from the sky.

((Lol that kid is such a dick

yeah... I may have been in a hurry))

Tic and Twick stepped forward as Tria did, growling. They narrowed their eyes as the two became close together. She left harmlessly to their liking. The twins exchanged looks before returning to solid form. They had half expected Shat to try and break out. "Bad egg, that one" one commented, "Pretending to be a victim" the other echoed. Everyone knew humans and dragons both had equal losses. The preceding war leading to dragon enslavement was something ancient. They didn't find it an excuse to behave on behalf of it. They looked back to Shat and spoke together again, "What is Tawdoh?"

Reimi thought for a minute. "Uh... something that's torn or 'pulled apart' you could say for the most basic definition. Usually means your skin is torn. Hurts" she said thoughtfully, remembering past scrapes and cuts while playing. Fayt picked the book up and returned it to the shelf. "Ah try this one. Charlotte's Web" Miko looked over at Galamonaro and met his stare. "Something wrong?" she asked.

"You done running?" Arceus shot back. Arceus charred the tree Ayos stood on with hot molten breath. He could smell Earl with Meracle but he remained silent. He was more intent on smashing Ayos's face into the ground. He watched for the black dragon's reaction so he could pounce depending on where he moved.

((Lol yes, she doesn't like people messing with the dead. Luckily this wasn't Gal when she finally snapped))

"You are just as responsible for those murders! You aided them in full knowledge of what you were doing. Assisting a murder is just as bad as doing it yourself. I only need to know who you work for. That alone is reason enough for me to kick your ass!" Meracle battered back. She flickered her eyes up to Arceus's hulking form. "You know I bet he just loves roasted human. Want to go find out? You like messing with the dead so much, let's give you a try" she growled.

"Right, come on everybody, let's go home!" Atlas said. Then she teleported everybody including Matt to their home cave. Once there, Tezca looked around at the rocky cave with the crater nest all the way in the back. "Welcome to our humble home! We hope you enjoy your stay here in this cave, because we have all the fun here such as playing Kylie ball and playfighting," said Danielle in a cheery voice. Tezca looked at her and asked, "What's Kylie ball?" Androcles answered, "It's a game where Kylie inflates herself like a balloon and we bounce her around to each other. Want to give it a try?" "Okay, I guess," said Tezca. Androcles smiled and said, "Alright, let's go play! Kylie, puff up like a balloon now." Kylie inflated herself and the copper hatchling went over to her and used his snout to toss her head into the air over to Tezca. The dark purple hatchling then bounced her on his nose for a bit before he tossed Kylie over to Sapphire. Atlas watched them play before she said to Matt, "Right, now I'm going to take you over to the Solomese jungles now." Then she teleport Matt over to the rain forest.

"Oo-kay," said Nell, though she still couldn't picture the definition in her head.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Shat twitched slightly when they mentioned Tawdoh, but didn’t pause his word.

“Nothing” he simple replied, going back to work.

Kayla sat down and began reading, she was enjoying this one. She glance dup and the two adults gazing at each other and wondered why they were at each other’s necks again. She giggled at the words the spider wrote on the web, and marvelled at how smart she was for writing it.

"Huh? Oh, right..." - Haelga blushed - "Please, ignore Germund. He can be... irritated at times. He is a good guy, really. He just... had a hard past. Now... uhh, good luck to you all. And you Steve too." - after that, she moved to her place.

"Allright-o then." - said Steve - "So I think that is all you needed to know, amirite? Oh, and you know, pal" - he turned to Richard - "I haven't expected that coming. To call Germund 'paranoid'? Even I wouldn't dare to call him like that! I'm sure that you will help these guys very greatly!" - he laughed with these words. The boy responded by simply drew a smile icon.

"...Alright. Might also serve me as an exercise." - shrugged Rina before taking off into the air too. From there, she began to do a pretty hard flying moves. It seemed like she combined a few moves to get this result. Rina was right about her opinion: from side it seemed like that her moves had something in them. Something... very artistic. Almost every move have contained a bit of creativity.

After some minutes, Rina finished her exercise and took her place to the left from Tackeron.

"A hard past, is it? That kind of reminds me of someone I know," said Aeolus. Back in Solomos during his slavery days, Aeolus used to know a fellow slave who would act coldly towards others and avoid them because of all the things he went through. After Haelga left, Steve praised Richard for having the guts to call Germund paranoid. Aeolus smiled in amusement. Soon, Cantarella's group arrived in the village and she called, "Aeolus, we're here!" The green dragon looked at her and asked, "Cantarella, I see you all look fine. You didn't encounter any monsters on the way here, did you?" The light pink dragoness shook her head and said, "No, but we did see a strange fox-like creature. It ran away thought." Aeolus rubbed his head against hers and said, "That's good to hear you're not harmed, my love. Anyway, we just discovered that the creatures who attacked his village last time came from the woods. This may be their home territory and we're going to try to exterminate them before they do anymore harm." "Alright, I see. But please be careful, Aeolus," Cantarella said.

((Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenk! Y U no post???

user posted image))

((Try PMing him, unless you want me to do it. I'll be glad to do so. Anyway about his absence, I think he might he hooked up on video games as I recalled from one of his posts.))

((I did :I

I hate that stage of "game cave hibernation" people go through with new games lol))

((xd.png Then I guess you don't like me sometimes. Because sometimes I go through that stage when I'm hooked on playing a video game, especially a new one.))

((eh heh heh I am more of a rediscovering old games person but I should be back now It's beat I'm done with it...again. Haven't been writing for DA either need to get back on that. Out of curiousity Do any of youplay Lost planet 2 for PS3?))

"That only applies if you actually assist the murders. Once people die by the hands of my product you can then complain. Until then let go I haven't done anything wrong. Besides my information on THEM is actually quite limited. All I know is some people don't them." Earl said with a shrug. "Seriously!? First you accuse me of murder and here you are threatening my life. Hypocrit." Earl said with a scowel. He didn't want to die but he didn't want to look like a wuss either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos leaped from the tree top and hovered in the air. As Arceus reduced it to less than ash. "Clomsy oaf, you had a better chance in your wolf form." Ayos said with a smirk he knew Arceus was bigger than him, which allowed the big dragon to cover more ground with less effort but this wasn't a race. In fight agility mattered more at least in Ayos's opinion. He began to fly upwards and over Arceus. "I remember you being better. Maybe I was just worse."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tackeron stared at rina who had in truth really taken flying to an artform. "That's an awefully intent stare. You might want to check your angle, we're dropping." "Wha? Oh yeah." Tackeron leveled out again a Rina returned to his left side. "...Wow your really good." "Heh heh, he was transfixed, you obviously have something for this Rina." Brian added to Tack's rather bland statement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Torn or pulled apart is a laceration dear, much naster than a slit but your close enough. Cleanly seperated is probably a better description." Gal said amused at Reimi's unique education. Could make one wonder about her father's habits but Gal didn't bring that up. No point in deliberately agigtating Albel at the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire used her tail to quickly swat Kylie over to Danielle with a giggle. "You seem so nervous Tezca, everything is going to be better from now on." She said after she had passed Kylie over to Danielle.

Malice stayed in the cave with the kids until Atlas returned. he needed to head over to Redfire's lab and see if they figured out what went wrong. It had been working so perfectly before. On top of that they were back to lethal side effects. Still, it had lasted much longer which was a sign of progress. mazlice gave his head a shake he was beginning to stop seeing the dragons as anything more than test subjects. He need to find out if that dragon had any family and console them. He waited quietly watching the kids play Kylie ball.

"Yeah, this is the safest place there is!" said Androcles. Danielle caught her sister on the tip of her nose and bounced her a bit before she tossed Kylie over to Tezca and said, "Here, catch!" Tezca lifted up his paws and caught Kylie between them. "Ha ha, nice catch!" complimented Kylie. Tezca smiled as he was started to have fun, so he tossed the balloon hatchling to Sapphire. After finding Matt a new home, Atlas returned back to the cave and saw Tezca having fun. She smiled and said, "Looks like he's fitting in with the family already!"

Nell still could picture the description in her head since she had never seen anything like it before, but she casually listened to every word Galamonero said and replied, "Okay!" Then she started to crawl away.

Sapphire used her snout to catch and balance Kylie when the hatchling was passed to her. "Yeah, way safer hear." Sapphire added before passing Kylie back to Androcles. Malice saw Atlas return and nuzled her. "I have to leave soon but I will stay for a bit since we haven't had a lot of time together." (This was tough on PS3)