picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

After everybody else left and said their goodbyes, Minerva said to Fayt, "Yeah, me neither. Elliot and Lilina are probably waiting anxiously to see our babies. I wish I could come home with you and we can show our young to them together"

((Need help on how to reply to this, Sai?

Also, Enkie, I don't think you've missed anybody. Looks like you've got them all.))

Nick smiled at Sapphire, replying to Atlas and introducing Chasilin first. "Hey Atlas, everything has been fine, but my tent is pretty much destroyed. I am going to find an uninhabited cave to build my home again." He looked at Chasilin before continuing. "This is my new friend Chasilin, I am going to be teaching her magic, and Chasilin, this is an old friend of mine, if you didn't hear me before her name is Atlas. After introductions he turned his attention back to Sapphire "Hey there, so from my understanding, I am the first human you have met? My name is Nick and it is a pleasure to meet you." After a brief pause he added "Think of humans any differently now?"

"Well I'm glad to hear that you're going to get your tent fixed soon," Atlas said. That way, she can get inside later and introduce Minerva to Sapphire. Then she looked at Chasilin and smiled friendly as she said, "Nice to see you, Chasilin! So how's everything in Northeast Rudvich going for you so far?"

((Derp... missed that and yeah... I don't know... ts to getting out time?))

Arceus narrowed his eyes. He didn't want to risk losing the dragon so soon after catching him. There was no need. He had him where he needed, so why wait? The dragon applied a rough pressure onto Ayos, squeezing him against his arm where he was pinned. "It would be easy to just crush you now. Or even when I first caught you. And you're trapped there helpless still. Pathetic" he growled at the little dragon. He spoke more for his own satisfaction. Beating down what could've been a friend if he had a sense of normality and watching them writhe. "Do you concede?" he asked smugly, keeping a rough grip. Meracle hovered nearby. "You know sometimes I consider asking Icefire to make you a human like Slytha just so you can have your smug can kicked around" she folded her arms. Arceus rolled his eyes and snorted.

"Anyone else hungry?" "Starving" Tic and Twick echoed. "You haven't eaten lunch. Let's fish" they said together. The twins trotted down to the river that ran by the city. Boats sailed through and people swam. They chose an empty spot and jumped up on the bridge, watching the water for fish.

(ccc hasn't answered so I don't think he will. I'm going to go ahead with it now.)

Redfire glanced to the others, who gave a nod, and smiled. "We agree to your plan. How many forces do you need? Super soldiers?"

Laura smiled and nodded "Yes, lets rest."

Shat paused once they were a fair enough distance away and opened his mouth "So, you like pranks?"

Sapphire nodded shyly at Nick when he addresed her. Her frill started to rise off her back as she became progressivly more comfortable. When he asked if she thought any differently of humans she paused to think about the question. Initially she had wondered if they were really as bad as her parents had told her. Then she met Tezca and learned that ther parents weren't lying, but she had still had her reservations which was why she was here. "I...I don't know yet." She said in conclusion looking up at Nick. "You seem nice though." She said to Nick trying to warm up to the human.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos growled in frustration as he was asked to give up. He sighed and replied to Arceus's statement. "Fine, but you'll get yours someday." He said none-to-kindly to Arceus. He was obviously not amused with losing to the bigger dragon. Ayos slythered out of Arceus's grip using the still liquid magma in a similar fasion one would use butter or greese. Once out he fluttered about flaping the now grey and steadily cooling magma off of his wings until they were reasonably clean. The storm was still raging below them without Ayos having to tend to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No super soldiers. No point in playing our trump card in teh first hand. The longer the super soldiers stay a secret the more likely we are to catch the Aquarians by surprise. You have all put a lot of hard work into making this project happening but it will all be for nothing if we don't deploy them at the oppertune moment. I'll take a small force of regular dragons and first scout out the situation. Once we have a clear idea of what is happening and how strong our opponent's are I will send for reinforcements if needed. I think three squads of assorted dragons should be sufficient to get this job done. Have a platoon on standby if we need them though, and we probably will." Malice said thinking about how to approach the situation. "I'll have a courier send word to Waltor about these other dragons acting against the truce. Expending their resources with trival matters won't hurt either.' He said with a sly smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal had climbed onto Laura's back and was waiting for her to set out. "Right I'm up. ready whenever you are dear." he said cheerfully.

"Hey, that's something you do! Fayt, can you take our children home to let Elliot, Lilina, and Taro see them?" Minerva asked.

((I just realized that we all forgot about Taro. Also, I'm going to let Nick replied to Sapphire instead of Atlas.))

Redfire nodded and turned to the others while they discussed quickly what dragons should go, and what should be in standby. Once that was done they contacted their forces and swiftly amased the forces into two groups. Redfire turned back to Malice "Your forces are ready to be dispatched. We have a second-in-command to ensure the army keeps to orders. Let us go and meet them at the underground bunker." He smiled and began heading out, "It is a pleasure to have you working with us, lets go and meet your forces."

Laura took to the skies and began flying toward their home.

Arceus stared briefly in silence before descending back to the ground. He awkwardly tucked his wings in, having slight twitching motions. They still stung from the lightning. The dragon shifted form into a wolf again where the pain subsided since he had no wings in this form. He was aware that it would take a while to heal and the moment he switched back he would feel it again. There was a certain satisfaction from winning, though more from the damage. Meracle landed nearby and looked around up at the sky, waiting for Ayos.

The twins looked up from their watching and stared at Shat. They exchanged glances and shrugged, "Yeah, it's fun. We're not actual soldiers or anything. They are trying though. We're more interesting in playing than fighting. Not that we can't" the spoke together. "We're twins so they always put us together. Born from the same egg actually. Rare occurrence" they grinned.

Fayt scratched the back of his head and looked from Minerva to the kids. "Are you sure? You'd be here all alone...." he said quietly.

Shat gaed them up and down. "Lucky there were no dangerous mutating of you two. If that had happened you would be stuck together." He turned his gaze to the sky and smiled as a cloud parted and light swept down on them. He stood there, plesently sunbaking, forgetting about almost everything.

Minerva smiled and said, "Don't worry about me; I'll be okay. The others need you at home; they're all waiting for you."

((I'm gonna go see if I made Kylie talk to Atlas already.))

Earl Meandered about aimlessly. Not knowing the forest had ended with him winding up back inside the storm much to his displeasure. Still he trudged on, and on and on but with no idea where he was going, he only managed to get progressively more lost. At least he had made it to the foot of the mountains now. That would prevent him from going in circles. "I need to find shelter, this is getting ridiculous." He muttered to himself, and almost as if in response to his grumblings Earl stepped out into a glade. The rain continued to pound down him and the river in front of him. The necromancer had unwittingly found Galamonaro's home. Earl crossed the bridge and rapped on the gate of the tomb-like residence. There was no answer and he knocked again. He then tried opening the large door, fortunately it was unlocked and Earl was able to get inside. "Hello, Master is that y-who are you?" Earl was confronted by one of the civil servants created by Galamonaro. "I just need a place to get out of the rain." There was silence but the skeleton decided it was ok. "This way to the library some tea will be prepared for you." Earl followed the skeleton to the library and found himself a seat along the wall of books. "You may stay here until the storm passes, then you must go. You may browse the master's collection but you can not go anywhere else in the house." The skeleton explained to Earl. "Thank you."

Once Laura had taken to the air a large storm came into view almost immediately. "Wow where did that weather come from?" Gal said pondering out loud. He could see that it stretched far, probably all the way to his home. But Laura was a weather dragon she could probably disperse this storm with ease.

((You can post their arrival wolves happy.gif Earl is currently inside Galamonaro and Laura's home))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos descended after Arceus and Meracle. He winced as he put pressure on his hurt leg again. He didn't look at Arceus at first since he was displeased with his loss but in the name of good sportsmanship he manned up and spoke to the wolf. "Good fight." The words were sour in his mouth but he managed to keep his tone honest. He didn't say anything else as he half limped over to Meracle. He was hurt and was trying to hide it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice nodded and followed after Redfire to meet his division. He would need to preform a quick inspection and go over the different types of dragons he had in order to get an idea of what he had to work with. Then he could make plans based on that. "It is a pleasure to be working with like minded dragons again." He said in response to Redfire as they walked down to the bunker. Once they arrived Malice stepped forward to begin his quick inspection. "Are these the soldiers Redfire?"

((Sorry I was on vacation))

Nick thought for a moment, "Where do you guys live, I haven't heard of anywhere the humans haven't infested yet, must be pretty far away. Did you guys fly all the way out here just to see me?" Nick asked both Sapphire and Atlas.

((How big is Sapphira compared to a human?))

((I'd give her about four feet. At least that's what I've always pictured hatchlings to be at myself.))

"We live in Solomos. Dad lives there too but he's always out at work." Sapphire said really starting to warm up to Nick. He hadn't done a single thing the whole time he was there that would make him some kind of danger. "So are you and your friend good human's like mom says. Cause dad says that all humans are bad." Sapphire asked wanting some kind of final confirmation from Nick himself.

"Flying all the way from Solomos to Rudvich would be exhausting and it would take a long time. So I used a faster way to get there: teleporting," Atlas replied with a boasting smirk.

Kyl stirred slightly when Kai wrapped her arms around him, yet didn't wake up until she spoke. The only part that Kyl truly heard was "shared the bed" and his response was a simple moan. He opened his eyes, his vision slightly blurry and his neck feeling cramped, one of the consequences of sleeping on a chair. Eventually he was able to clear his head and lifted one of his arms loosely grabbing and then rubbing one of Kai's. "What about sharing a bed?"

Shadow snarled and spun over quickly using one hand to basically swipe with the snow at Rika and his other hand grabbed more snow to toss at her if she escaped his original attack.

Laura gazed to the storm and twitched her head and the storm cit around her in a wedge shape as she flew. "The land could probably use the storm. I'll keep us dry and let the land soak it up. For now..." she chuckled as she landed and entered Gal's house. She yawhned, heading for the library. "Read me a book Gal. I'm curious about something" she turned into it and blinked in shock at the visitor. She growled slightly, before saying "Who are you, and why are you here?" She glanced to Gal, noticing they both had a similar smell. "He smells of necromancer" she spoke to Gal before shuffling over so he could enter the room. She didn't sense any malicious intent, but she was being cautious.

(sorry for late reply)

Ronan pulled out his guitar and started playing some music. a couple other assassins joined in with their own instruments they carried. "Anyone want to sing? C'mon let's have some fun while we're here." He said with a smile and a laugh.

"You're hurt aren't you? Ugh... Arceus you didn't have to crush him" she frowned at the wolf. Arceus snorted, "How cute. If I wanted to I could have killed him right then" he sat down and awkwardly scratched himself with his back foot. He felt a bit flustered now. Well that was pointless... don't feel any better... he thought. Meracle rubbed Ayos's head. "Want to go see a white dragon in Gridania?" she asked.

Kai rolled her eyes as Kyl came out of his sleepy daze. "I saaaaaaaid~" she teased the crook of his neck with a nuzzle, "You could have shared the bed. You didn't have to sleep in the chair" she purred. She tapped her fingers absent-minded on the side of his arm. "That being said... did you even sleep well in this old thing?" she asked, realizing the chair must not have been comfy.

Rika laughed in a sort of squeal as she felt the icy snow touch her skin. She jumped off Shadow as he grabbed another handful of snow. She slid behind a tree for shelter and quickly packed together more snow of her own. "Ooo, growling now are you? You really are the jungle boy after all" she grinned to herself since he wasn't in view.

"Yeah we could've passed as a Two-Headed dragon. Interesting that would be" Tic and Twick spoke together. They looked back over the bridge and saw a fish swimming in the water. They dived over the edge and caught it at each end. "Ha HA!" they cried in triumph. "Hungry?"

Fayt nodded and got off the bed. "Albel... could you help me here?" he asked shyly. Albel flickered his eyes to the kids. "I will!" Reimi shouted and squirmed down to the floor. She helped usher the kids from the room with Fayt while Albel followed hesitantly from behind. Albel felt a bit strange in the peppy environment. Though, to his own oath, he wasn't going to try and make his daughter less peppy. Once outside, Fayt took the lead and directed them towards the house. "You'll get to see your home now" he explained to the kids.

The hatchlings smiled and cheered, "Yay!" "Starwing likes singing!" the bird wyvern hatchling said. Then the hatchlings started to sing along while the assassin's played music. That was when Fayt's family got home. Nell listened to the music and wondered why that noise and the song sounded fascinating to her. She ran towards the group where she got close to the hatchlings and started sniffing them for scents. Starwing greeted the newcomer, "Hi, I'm Starwing!" "Staw-wing?" Nell tried to pronounce his name. "Who are you?" Elliot asked the baby hybrid. Hope saw Fayt and his family as she answered the question for the sweetling, "I think that might be one of his kids." "Mr. Fayt's back?!" Lilina said as she and the others looked to their favorite hybrid returning. "Yay!" Starwing cheered as he was happy for him to return. "And look! He's got babies!" Elliot said excitedly as he looked at Jaden and Kayla. "Yay!" Starwing cheered again. "And Reimi's here!" Elliot said. "Yay!" When Elliot saw the last hybrid, his enthusiasm went away as he frowned and murmured, "And Albel's here too." "Yay!" The siblings could not telling if Starwing said this accidentally or if he was being messed up in the head. Lilina hoped that Albel didn't bully his brother like usual when he came to the hospital to visit Minerva and her newborn. Nell went to sniff the baby Sami & her brother, Hope, the assassins, Drake, and finally Ronan to get to know their scents. "Hello Fayt! I see you got babies of your own, too. They look lovely! So how's Minerva? Where is she?" Hope greeted.

"I'm fine it's not a big deal. I can use ice as a cast." There were of course the cuts from when Arceus had been biting Ayos earlier as well but those had already stopped bleeding. Ayos didn't pay any mind to Arceus's words. He could have argued the case but his performance would work against him in such a debate so it was better to just be quiet besides the wolf seemed to be sulking which Ayos thought was strange.

Next thing he knew Ayos felt something rubbing the top of his head gently. he looked over to see that it was Meracle. She asked him if he needed to see a white dragon but Ayos shook his head. "I'll be fine, it would have to be something far worse than this for me to ask for help. I'll use my ice to cast up whatever needs a cast as well as to bandage my cuts and what not." He said with a confident grin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal watched quietly as the weather parted to give way for Laura to pass through. They landed in front of their home with a squelch since the ground was so water logged. "You want me to read you a book eh?" Gal said after Laura had made her request inside. but he didn't get a chance to comment anymore on the topic as his mate immediately started growling once they were insid the library. he didn't have to search long for what had caused her to get on guard. Inside the library was another man. An unwelcoming familiar man. Gal hopped off of Laura and didn't hesitate to draw his sword. "What are you doing in my house?" Normally Gal would have been happy to entertain guests and grant them temporary shelter, that's what all the caves on the second floor were for after all. But Earl was an exception.

Earl had been well into a Jayne Austin Novel when the pair of challenges reached his ears. His head snapped up in surprise when he heard Galamonaro's voice. Although he didn't stand up seeing the big angry dragon staring him down. Earl answered Laura's questions first. "My name is Earl, and I am here getting out of the rain. The skeletons here are very hospitable." "I told them to grant temporary shelter to those in need. Had I known you were in the same end of the world as me I would have told them to keep you out." Earl sighed and turned his attention to Laura clearly not wanting to talk to Gal. "You needn't worry miss. I mean no harm, I just wanted to get out of the rain is all. I don't suppose Galamonaro has told you much about me. He and I go back although not in an overly positive sort of way." Earl said with a grin, Gal was clearly restraining his temper just being around this man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No way, like mom said we teleported out. I'm a magi dragon like mom is but I can only do a couple of things." Sapphire had officially gotten used to the presence of people. She turned to the girl Chasilin. "I've decided that he is ok, what about you. You're not one of those bad humans are you miss?" Sapphire asked Chasilin with innocent curiosity. She was young and thought the world was simple. In her mind, if you asked if someone was bad or good they would give you an answer and be honest about it.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Laura glance to Gal, and then back to Earl. "You jst so happen to be talking to a weather dragon. If you wish, I can ensure a path out of the storm, or would you rather stay here and outstay your-I assume- unwelcome entrence?" She glanced to Gal and said "I'll only be gone for a few moments, just to ensure the storm doesn't interfere with istelf and cause a hurricane like last time." She glanced between them, curious about Gal's past, but she knew if she asked she would be stepping on a big landmine, and she wasn't going to risk that. Gal could tell her in his own time, she decided. Turning back to Earl she frowned and said "Tawdoh, know anything?" on a whim.

Malice nodded and followed after Redfire to meet his division. He would need to preform a quick inspection and go over the different types of dragons he had in order to get an idea of what he had to work with. Then he could make plans based on that. "It is a pleasure to be working with like minded dragons again." He said in response to Redfire as they walked down to the bunker. Once they arrived Malice stepped forward to begin his quick inspection. "Are these the soldiers Redfire?"

((Aren't you going to respond to this, Warewolves? I think you missed that post or you don't know what to say. Also, I've got nothing to post right now.))

The civil servant walked into the library carrying a tray. "The tea is ready." The skeleton said making his way over to the table and setting the tray with a single tea cup and pot down on it before leaving again. Earl looked at the tea with a hint of desire but in the end sighed and spoke to Laura again. "Well if your offering me a way through the storm to my intended destination than I have no choice but to accept." Earl said still ignoring the fuming Galamonaro. "Just get out of our home." "Our?" Earl asked interest peaked, but one look at the pair explained everything to him. "Nice. I was wondering why this place was so cavernous." "OUT!" Gal yelled at the other necromancer. Laura explained to Gal that she wouldn't be long as Earl meandered out of the library and to the front door. He sighed trying to get a hold of his nerves again. "You be careful around him. It's ok if you take longer just don't let him get too close to you, he isn't above taking people's lives in order to use their bodies for spare parts." Earl overheard the statement and smirked. "True, but I do prefer using people he are already dead. It's a lot easier than running around killing them yourself. Besides I need to get to windfall without incident." He said picking up the suitcase he left by the front door. "Whenever you're ready miss."

(Doh)

Redfire paused as he opened the door. "We have drilled them, and run them through exercises meant to make up for lack of experience." He showed Malice the army and then pointed to the co-commander. "This guy is here to follow your orders and make sure they follow your too. Is the army up to your standard?"

Laura stepped out into the rain and glanced upward, and cleared the clouds to make a path to windfall. "Come on then" she said, heading forward. As she walked the clear sky began to close behind her.