skunklover

Dreams You've Had

There was that time when the TARDIS was filled with gigantic plush animals... can't remember most of it, just that there were many, many stuffed animals.

Yeah, I don't get it at all either.

Last night I had a dream where I was standing in this old, dark airplane hangar. I looked up and saw my mom standing on a ladder, hanging strips of fly paper. When I asked her what she was doing that for, she said, "It's to let the squirrels in. All of a sudden I heard this deafening chattering outside. I looked up and saw thousands of squirrels with red eyes scratching and throwing themselves against the windows trying to get in the hangar.

Another dream I had recently is one where me and some friends were trying to steal a desk. Suddenly I was climbing a ladder to a treehouse. There were piles of dead earthworms everywhere and in the corner I saw Medusa sitting in the corner. She hissed at me and then her head exploded.

Last night I had a dream where I rolled my cat in some sour cream and bacon bits to look like a baked potato. I was also feeding my roaches pills. Pink ones.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that my neighbor came over and knocked on my door to ask if he could borrow money for smokes. I told him I didn't have any so he walked away and I shut the door back. As I walked away from the door he kicked it open and put a knife to my throat and asked me if I knew what happened if my throat got cut. Then it ended. Weird freaking dream.

sad.gif

Edited by LurkingInADarkCorner

Dreamed of a pizza apocalypse.

Was a bad dream.

Good thing I woke up before the cheese got involved.

Once, I had a dream in which I was in the drama Dream High. I was walking along a road, next to some parked cars.

All of a sudden, I turned into a cat, and someone stuffed me into a refrigerator. LOL.

I had a dream that I was the new partner of Chris, the main guy from Eagleheart on Adult Swim. We were being chased by crab people. We hid in some bushes, surpirsingly hiding us. Then we went on to have crazt adventures, one of which included a crazy cat lady. Then I died, and likethe only and first episode I have watched, he wore my clothes as a way to avenge me.

2 dreams I had last night.

First one was about me having a new gold egg. I mean, I had a gold dragon egg for realz. And I know I had to go and take the golden egg home with me along with other things. And I slipped and dropped the egg and broke it. I was really sad and I picked up the remaining shell and luckily the yolk and the embrio were still there. So I took it home and put it in an incubator and I used a hairdryer to help it develop faster. And I was seeing the little thing slowly getting the shape of a tiny dragon skeleton with wings and that. It was kind of fascinating, yet creepy. But it survived.

Second dream was that I was with a team of investigators and we went to this couple's house and they were telling us that their house is haunted or something of the sorts. So, we went to look at the basement. I remember we went through a hall and it looked like lots of crimes happened in there with little kids involved that drowned. The place looked like it was under construction and there was water under the wooden floors. And one of the guys I was with told us that in the water he could see the frightened and agonized faces of children that were murdered, as their heads came to the surface. Then there was a flash with lots of children, dressed in weird plastic costumes, with ears or horns, don't remember exactly, but they were dressed as some creatures. Their costumes were gray or red. And they picked one of our team member and raised him up.

Then, the same room but looked better, more like a kindergarten room. Kids were sitting at a table drawing and playing, some were still wearing the strange costumes and some were only casually dressed. And these 2 boys grabbed my attention: they were disabled. One had no legs and looked smaller than the rest of the kids and the other had no hands nor feet. They were under a special care, they were more fragile, but had the will to live. And I remember this one caretaker holding one of them in her arms. The dream ended.

I know I had another dream, but I'm not sure if it was the same as the first one or a different one, but I was at my old school and was looking for a specific room. and I got into the bathroom and had to take a shower. We didn't have a shower at my old school, but I can still remember its plan perfectly.

4 dreams tlast night:

First, i dreamed that i was inside my favorite PS2 game "Over the HEdge" and then i tried to kill that huge bear from the level "Vincent's Den" but he ground pounded on me. then i switched my dream where Nickelodeon cartoons from the 90's came out of the TV. I don't feel comfortable posting this one, maybe 2 ones are ok.

I had a weird dream that I went to China and drowned in a flood....

And today there was a tsunami in Japan....

I'm only off by a little. O-o

I dreamt I was a shark wearing a maid outfit in the ocean until a vampire bit me and I became a mermaid

xd.png

I had a dream that a dog bit me and I was screaming for help, then some man with a ginormous knife came and killed the dog by decapitating it. There was blood all over. O.o WTF dream.

Also, later in that dream I lost 2 teeth.

I had a dream that started off in a school hiding from Slenderman. The teacher was very creepy, and convinced me that he *was* after me, and that he *would* get me. Then I stumbled into a group of other students who were against Slendermen (plural, meep), and who met in total darkness to prevent from being attacked.

Cut to the future, where we were all about 20. There were five or six of us total, and there was some kind of nuclear winter going on, except the school was still standing (abandoned) and was now a nest of Slendermen. We went in hunting, and at some point, one of us--a woman, I can't remember her name, but she was blonde--took me and one other aside, and told us that she had to go off on her own, because there was a traitor in the building and he was going to try to kill us. We protested, but she said that she had to fight this person on her own, and then she went off.

Later on, we met a very creepy boy in the building, and I and the other person knew that he must be the traitor. He fought, and I think killed one of us remaining, and said that he'd killed the woman who'd gone off on her own to fight him. He somehow brought the Slendermen down on the rest of us, so we were running, and then we came out onto a balcony over a huge assembly hall filled with Slendermen, although they seemed not to notice us.

Then I got woken up by my parents telling me that the furniture was broken, and I couldn't find the dream again. Dammit.

You know when the mod applications appeared? (The newest ones)

The night before, I dreamt there'd be some O_O

Two nights ago I had a drean I was kidnapped and managed to eacape. o.0

I dreamed that anime fans had taken over the world.

Was a nightmare, actually.

Anime everywhere... The horror... the horror...

Okay, so there were these insects that looked like really skinny worms, and they laid their eggs inside grass seeds and then they died. There was a whole planet full of 'em. Then a weird species invaded and brought them under the Galactic Alliance or something and everything was standardized and suddenly everyone was human.

Then I woke up, and I was looking for my cell phone by calling it, only I couldn't hear it ringing.

Then I woke up. blink.gif

I had lucid dreaming FTWWWWWW!!!

^ :c Lucky...

I had a dream I was helping out some guy who was apparently running from the police...he was hiding in my old school XD (the dream version of the school, which is WAY more awesome than the real version). I ended up turning him in...

I haven't had a really really awesome/weird dream in a long time... :/

One of my dreams was about the whole world being overtaken by insects, mollusks and such (note to self: stop reading so much sci-fi). Nothing special in my case. I haven't before had a conversation like this in a dream, though:

Me: "Don't worry. I'll help you out of this."

Random man: "But where are you gonna go? They're everywhere."

Me: "Out of this dream, idiot."

Then I pressed some random button and woke up. xd.png Seems like I am starting to have lucid dreams.

Edited by Orlageddon

Anyone else able to dream about whatever is currently happening around them?

Recently, I was sleeping on my couch for the night because my couch is way more comfortable than my bed and my sister comes in the middle of the night and turns on the TV while I was fast asleep. Usually I would have woken up by this but I didn't want to bother waking up and having to wait another 30 min or so to fall asleep again.

So as the TV was on, I began to dream about whatever the program was playing. I didn't know exactly what program was running as I usually don't watch TV. Well whatever the program was, the dream I had was just disturbing that I don't think I could put it into words. I had no control over and just when the dream was getting worse, I woke up. The TV was on, that's for sure, and my sister was on the other couch asleep as well. She always leaves the TV on every-time she goes to sleep. I didn't bother looking at the screen on what was playing so I just walked up it, turned it off, and went back to sleep seconds later.

Long story short, TVs can mess around with my mind.

Oh boy, here we go...

I'll start with them...

No, wait, that's not a good idea...too secret...

Instead, I'll start with these:

I am a dragon(see avatar), and I live in another fantastical land where dragon cave dragons roam free. The end.

biggrin.gif

Interesting topic... I've had some of the strangest dreams, one where I was... Nevermind... Not really apropriate... Well, heres one:

I was in many different scenes that changed, but the main one I was in a recently abandoned town with a guy I like and a bunch of my friends and we were dancing to a playlist I'd made on a CD, mostly slower songs which we'd agreed on, and I was with the guy I liked dancing and he kissed me, then I woke up... dry.gif

Two dreams.

The first, I don't remember much. The only things I can remember is that I could snap my fingers and a small flame would appear above my fingers (think Fantastic Four), and a small field with some flowers.

The second, I was part of an alien race. We were all made out of living clay but looked like another race (Invader Zim fans know which). I was considered a defective in that society, but only after I started a little mission of my own. I went to the factory that made all the children. I started making it that the new ones could think on their own. Then I went and did it with the adults and teens. Basically, I saved everyone but was still hated by one.

I don't know where this came from, but...

Okay, so you know how they have the new NPC battles on GPX+, and Youngster Joey is one of them? My dream involved a new battle for him, in the 76-100 level range, and he was using a full team of robotic Rattata/Raticade (Called... rat-something V, it was also listed as a Novelty rarity, but I don't think it had been released x3), and they were absolute hell to beat, taking out one could require going through your whole party. But after you beat the first one, the little battle message said... something relating to how using robots was bad and he missed his actual pokemon and he forfeited the battle.

So... yeah xd.png