skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Oh, plenty of Everest dreams at the moment.

I had a dream last night that Nightwish rehired Tarja Turunen and released a new album. It was epic. D:

I had a dream that my school let zombie students in.

Every once in a while, the zombies of the school were allowed to go out and bite a few other students. It was a sort of game, and if you lived, that was your prize. But none of the teachers were attacked.

I (in my dream I was a guy and my name was Ralph. Think Lord of the Flies' Ralph) was in my math class and a whole grop of zombie students came in and starting turning people. Pretty soon I was the last human left in the room (beside the teacher and his aide) so they all started coming after me. I don't remember much until I ran out of the room. The bell rang and the game ended. Still, dream me was so frightened that I ran to my P.E. class.

Hooray for zombie dreams.

One night I dreamed I was Mario and I was in the game, killing goombas, koopas trupas and then... When I was close to the end... Near to the giant Browser, his giant paws and then... from somewhere.. a voice says: - Ali, wake up. ALI waaakee uuuuppp!!!

I started to scream because Browser started to shake me with a real (and weird) strength..

I wake up and realized was time to go to school, I Browser, was my mom all the time.

I've had some weird dreams about people, but my scariest ones are when I take tests and either A) I fail or B) I don't know any of the answers, or when I forgot to do homework. Then I wake up and can't decide if they were real or not, and I panic.

Edit: Dang emotes.

Edited by zephyr_123

Okay, this dream is from a while ago, so some of the details are sketchy.

It was the Zombie Apocalypse. Society as we know it had crumbled. I was with a small group of survivors, and we were constantly fleeing from hoards of zombies. Eventually we started heading for the top floor of a skyscraper. We knew we were trapping ourselves but we had no choice but to go that way. Toward the top we found a couple who (get this) were turned on by the prospect of a Zombie Apocalypse. No lie. They were making out every five minutes or so because the zombies were making them horny. I think the boy had been bitten by a zombie and was slowly turning, and that turned the girl on even more. Naturally, the rest of the group and I thought they were the biggest dumba$$es we'd ever seen.

We continued up the building when a thunderstorm started. Apparently this skyscraper was on a sea-side cliff because we eventually decided that we'd rather jump off of a cliff than be turned into zombies. I remember jumping and as I fell, I saw that stupid couple making out while the zombies were breaking down the door. I think I saw a pirate ship at the bottom of the cliff, but I woke up before I could start in on a pirate adventure. A real shame, that. I would rather have a pirate adventure than a zombie adventure any day. (Or night.)

I had a really awesome dream the other night.

My mom and I adopted a panther/tiger hybrid cub and brought it home and it was awesome. It snuggles and everything. Granted this was very much in dreamland and very much "ain't ever gonna happen in real live" but it was awesome while it lasted!

Granted, I would never in real life adopt a wild animal, or support the illegal trade of endangered species. (As much as I love tigers I know they belong in the wild, and if I want something that looks like one in a smaller package there's a breeder that's been developing a HOUSE cat that looks like a tiger, I'd get one of those.)

Oh, and another really odd dream.... I woke up last week thinking I needed to go by a pack of cigarettes.... I've never smoked, I've never wanted to smoke.... I sincerely wish I could remember what in the world I had been dreaming about to make me have that as my first thought upon waking up. But alas I can't remember at this point. 'Tis the way of dreams I suppose.

I've officially had a weird dream. xd.png

So in my dream I talking to my future self on the phone. She called me from the future and wasn't telling to much about what had happened just saying hi. Every time I tried to ask about what year she was calling from I was muted out from saying anything. So finally I told myself something useful. The lottery numbers that were really lucky and would hit someday. I wrote it down then got off the phone with myself.

After that is went to a group of teen aged boys driving in the middle of a snow storm and the numbers were on their windshield. They crashed in the snow and the numbers were erased. The were looking for the numbers and they appeared on the front of the steering wheel. They looked at the numbers and memorized them. So they started walking down the snow covered hill towards a party.

Then it showed everyone playing the numbers and winning from the lottery. It was like 300 people that won so I decided that I won't share those numbers in my dream. I woke up for a few moments after that and said the numbers in my head before going back to sleep.

Then my dream started back up with my sleeping upside down in my bed with a book in my hand. I woke up and opened the book and tried to write the numbers down so I won't forget them. Every time I tried to write the number other numbers would form around it to confuse me and make me forget the numbers. So it took me 2 pages and many attempts but I was finally able to write them so I could remember and I was so happy.

I went to walk up my mom and tell her and she said we should play them. I opened the book to show her the numbers but the pages had been ripped out. I still remembered them and was repeating them over and over in my head. I somehow knew that someone from the future was chasing after me to make me forget the number. I think I had broke some violation by telling myself the numbers. I was still running away when I woke up and wrote the numbers down for real.

Odd dream but I will be playing these numbers in the lottery. laugh.gif Just for the lulz.

I once had a dream that my mom made zombies from all my classmates.

it was ooo weird

and if I wanted to bring them back, i needed to throw water on them O_o

don't know how I thought that up

Ratatouille?

That's what my best friend said when I described the dream. I've actually never seen the movie, nor had I heard of it until they told me about it. So, yeah, no.

Wow, last night I just had this really creepy dream that had to do with hotels and Harry Potter. For some reason, uh... (uh-oh, this always happens. Whenever I wake up, I remember my dreams super clearly, but as the day goes on, and the harder I try to recall them, the more I forget them).

Okay, well, what I remember is, in one scene, I was trying to go to my hotel room on the elevator because I needed to get this important... thing (I remember it looking like a CD player/case that would play some important CD. Yeah, weird). But the elevator kept opening up and letting in people who, for some reason, I recognized as enemies who were trying to steal the thing. I grabbed someone who I thought was a friend to keep company, but that person really didn't help. And so, the these bad guys would come in and not let the elevator close and let me get to my hotel room. Also, suddenly, the elevator expanded and these two people driving cars drove in and were trying to fight each other. Finally, I gave up on the elevator, grabbed my companion, and decided to take the stairs. However, I got paranoid about the companion and told him I could go up by myself.

When I finally got to my floor, I temporarily blanked out on my room number, because the doors on the side of the hall I was looking at all had numbers starting with "8" but my room number had "2"'s in it. Then I turned around and saw my dream hotel room (I emphasize this because I don't actually live in a hotel, and the following number is not my "hotel" room), 221. I sensed that someone was already there, so I suddenly had a wand and used "hominem revelio." Indeed, there was a person in there. I can't remember if I exactly did this, but I put on Harry's invisibility cloak and used my "hotel card" to open the door. It made the loud clicking noise so subtlety was out of the question, and I immediately moved out of the way to dodge the spell that shot out of a door. Since this theoretical hotel room was shaped like a bottleneck, I quickly ran inside and grabbed the important... thing from the pillowcase. I think I stunned the person, and then this frog offered to help me. Um, this is the cruel part, I didn't want its help so I threw it out the window.

Afterward, I reached the ground floor and found the frog again, it was alive and landed on its feet. I finally decided to let it help me. Then I drove with Harry Potter or something to this store, but this evil woman had caught up and was already there. Ron and Hermione joined us by car, and somehow my family was there too. The evil woman started controlling my friends and turning them into creepy robot-ish things and they started chasing after us. I lost track of Harry, Ron, and Hermione, but all of my classmates were just closing in on me and giggling creepily. It freaked me out. I tried to use "stupefy" and "petrificus totalus" (I actually first said "rigor mortis" because I couldn't remember what it was called) but they didn't work for very long. Then I woke up because I didn't know enough Harry Potter spells. It was disturbing, though, because I couldn't just "avada kedavra" or "sectumsempra" my friends, so...

Um, this post is too long.

I had a dream that I broke my thumb. After going to the doctor's and getting a cast put on it, I went to the mall, where the escalator dropped off, making me fall two stories. Somehow, I walked away unhurt, though the cast came off and I was upset at the doctor for not putting it on right. Somehow, falling two stories wasn't what I was mad about. Afterward, I was exploring the mall, which turned out to be four stories tall, with the fourth being hard to reach and mysterious.

I have weird dreams.

I had a dream I was at this amazing zoo. The hallways were filled with water, but you could breathe, meaning that you were free to swim around and do crazy tricks.

They had a platypus exhibit, but the platypodes (thats platypus, plural) didn't really look like they do in internet pictures. It was more angular, had a flattish face, and was tinted green. Nevertheless I was delighted to see a platypus for the first time and I showed my family.

The only worry that came into my head was that I had my pokewalker on and I was worried that it would short-circuit.

Then we exited the aquarium area and went back on land to watch some sort of movie. As I was deliberating who to sit with and what to buy snack-wise, I woke up.

In other words, a good dream with almost no plot to speak of.

I'm not sure where the dream originated...

me and my best friend were staying up all night and we would fall asleep for about 30 seconds and wake up. one of my dreams was my brother breaking my favorite stuff and messing up my computer. it was about 15 seconds long.

I had anouther dream latley where my cousin and I were hiding from something, I have no idea what is was so I got out. my cousin got out too. blahblahblahcan'trememberlongstuff blahblahbla

then my other cousin came out of nowhere with a hall monitor vest on.

my cousin from the garbage can started screaming and said my hall monitor cousin hit him in the head with a softball.

I have no idea where the dream came from. blink.gif

Edited by zacharrias

This dream all took place in a giant complex. Kind of 'City of Ember' only less cave and more hospital (in appearance).

So a group of three scientists--a man, a woman, and another who I have no idea-- finished a project which they had been commissioned for by the government. It was meant to do... well, I don't really know what it was meant to do. It was some kind of contraption that looked more like those things you make out of children's toys with lots of bendy colored tubes and stuff. But they finished it, and they were called by the government to 'congratulate' them. The woman thought this was fishy, and since the government was known for being kind of 1984-ish "making people disappear", they agreed that it would be best to hide.

They wandered into an area that was all catwalks, and really, really deep. They weren't near the top, but the bottom was far away. Since none of them had seen this place before, they decided it would be a good place to hide form the government.

They started to worry about food and water quickly, but that was provided by people on bungee-cords. In the meantime, they got thoroughly lost in the catwalks, and started trying to find their way out, realizing a place with almost every direction open for attack was not the safest place to shelter from a government with guns.

At one point, the woman scientist noticed that one of the bungee-cord people was a rather famous footballer, whose name I can't remember now, but he recognized her and winked. Why? I have no idea. Shortly later, she tripped and fell off one of the catwalks, and there was a rather strange Schröedinger effect of her simultaneously falling to a messy splatted death and being rescued (I think by the same footballer guy). The rest of the dream was spent having incredible amounts of fun bungee-jumping from the ceiling, and bouncing off the (strangely balloonish) ceiling on the rebound. These people were either rebels against the government, or trying to escape the government by escaping the compound. And they were happy, and they were good people.

And then the government found them, and they were all massacred. For some reason, they'd only collected smoke bombs, etc., in case of such a thing happened, but the government had no shortage of ammo and machine-gunned blindly. Then they chased down the few survivors, and killed them.

I tried restarting the dream from the point the gov't came in, but it always ended the same way. Everyone died.

My subconscious is twisted.

I fought ninjas with my bare hands. One of them happened to be Justin Bieber who got knocked out.

Loved that dream.

Edited by wonton55912

I had a dream today that I was at a restaurant with my mom and our car was in a parking lot in front of that restaurant. I kind of recall that my mom left the keys in the car and I went to check and there was a strange guy inside our car. Then I went to my mom and reported it that there was a guy in the car and that she left the keys in the car and that if we don't get the keys back, that guy will steal the car. Next thing we know, we looked out the window and the car was gone. O.o Fail on our part.

Anyway, I went to look for the car and somehow later I found it. I got inside and the creepy guy showed up as well and he was dressed like an, um. clown. Very colorful and funky. Nvm, I kind of got to drive away from him. Got home and attempted to tell my mom that I found the car. She didn't reply, but instead I heard the voice of an old RL friend of mine telling me that my mom got raped and she's traumatized at the hospital.

After hearing this, I know I got mad, real mad and went straight to call the police. And also noticed that this guy was following me around. The police didn't answer, or at least it seemed that I got the wrong number, I dunno. I know I ran as fast as possible to the police station. The creeper, again, was following me. I know I got into the building and my main concern was to hide away from him. But he was literally everywhere. I then found a policeman, a lawyer and some other figure and told them that there is this creep who raped my mom and now wants to rape me too and that he is in the building. I opened the bathroom door and he was there, taking a wee in the bathtub. O.o They didn't believe me and left.

That guy then got out and cornered me and I was scared to death.

Then I got an idea: to ask him different questions and talk myself out of the situation, because I heard that's the only way to go. I know I asked him some strange questions and he gave me some weirder answers and introduced himself as 'Dahlia'. He was kind of looking straight into my eyes while he was talking to me.

Nothing much happened after that, he didn't touch me or anything.

Then I woke up.

I was dreaming were my family was in paris at night, i saw the yellow cool glowing Eiffel Tower, then some french mans appeared playing saxophones, then i was moonwalking, then i fell on a street that looks like the street next to my school. Then, i almost got ran over by a car, then i woke up. O_O

But, it was the dream i had when i was 8 year old.

I don't remember much, but I fell asleep for a very short while the other day and had a dream involving pizza, my English professor, ZOIDS, politics, talking cats who were spies/thieves, a ghost lady who told me something important during sleep paralysis, my laptop which was inexplicably my brother's Mac, a concert, and Navy Pier. I woke up so very confused.

I don't remember much, but I fell asleep for a very short while the other day and had a dream involving pizza, my English professor, ZOIDS, politics, talking cats who were spies/thieves, a ghost lady who told me something important during sleep paralysis, my laptop which was inexplicably my brother's Mac, a concert, and Navy Pier. I woke up so very confused.

O_O Really creepy, but my dream beats that!

not everything on here is a challenge dude

I have had many weird dreams, ranging from chillin with gangster penguins to waking me up in a feverish sweat, when I remember some I will post though

No, it wasn't creepy. It was confusing as censorkip.gif , but it wasn't creepy at all. I actually rather liked it, once I got over being very confused.

And no, your dream doesn't beat mine. Your dream seemed rather lame to me. Dreams are subjective--what would be a nightmare to one person might be the greatest dream to another.

Besides, getting almost run over by a car isn't that bad--try dreaming you drive off a ramp into the ocean and you're sucked into a giant fan and chopped up into tiny little bloody bits. Had a dream like that when I was a little kid, probably between 5 and 9. tongue.gif But like penguin_adu6oo said, not everything on this site is a competition. And how do you compete with dreams, anyway? They're way too subjective. o.=.O

I've been having a lot of dreams I can remember lately, at least for a short while on waking. Most of them are strange/WTF-inducing. Can't remember more right... Wait, no, I remember one! xd.png

So, this afternoon I took a nap (in the most uncomfortable position, my neck is still protesting it), and while I don't remember much, I remember driving home from school or something at night-ish and, uh, there were houses along the road... And... Let's see... Oh, right, some guy had a sign on his fence that said Dr. God, and like, he taught people about the Bible or something? And the guy in front of me pulls off the road and goes up to the hole in the fence to talk to Dr. God, and I like just stopped driving on the middle of the highway and got out of my car to go talk to him, too, and his wife gave me a book and said something like "see you next year" or something. And I was in a room at one point that looked like a combination of a basement and the "fishbowl" computer room at my school's library, and we were researching something, and I didn't have my work done so I had to BS my way through it or something like that? I think Thin Mints factored in there somewhere at some point, too.

Seems if I go to bed hungry, or if I take a short nap when exhausted I tend to have more vivid (and possibly hilarious) dreams.

Im not comortable with telling my weirdest dream. But my worst dream was a re-occuring nightmare...and when i finally woke up, i went back to sleep and had the nightmare again. It turns out i was stuck in two nightmares, and right after I actually woke up, i tried to sleep again. A few seconds later i developed an irregular heartbeat and cold sweat, so i decided not to sleep for the rest of the night.

I still remember a dream I had when I was about 5 years old. It freaked me out then, but makes me chuckle now.

My friend and I were in my grandmother's Audi car (with the sunroof open) waiting for her to get done at the post office. The post office was near the off ramp for the highway and kind-of in a valley beside it. Down the ramp walks a big ufo (flying saucer kind, all silver) with skinny pipe legs and it sees my friend and I watching it from the back seat of the car. It then steps down off the off ramp and over to the car, which it straddles. It then sticks a big metal tube through the sun roof and starts filling the car with ice cubes and dark soda.

I remember waking up freezing cold and terrified that the ufo was going to drink my friend and I up.

Such an odd dream that I still remember it (over 20 years).

Aliens...

oh oh! that reminds me

one dream I had now this is very vague so I apologize but

so these aliens were invading it began to rain blood then to escape the city me and mom (and a lot of other people) all drove away on motorcycles with spike helmets and major leather

which is funny because my mom drives a van