skunklover

Dreams You've Had

TJ Pm'ed me, forgot what for, then I looked up something about pokemon. Then, I got a virus, tried to keep it from downloading but there were rat bee hybrids chasing me and squirting acidic juice at me.

I once had this dream about a chimpanzee smoking a pipe swinging on a rope reading a dictionary. I was looking up at it, then I looked down and got mauled by a tiger. It was freaking wierd.

A while ago I had a dream where this dude that I work in my University's dish room with was insisting that I work on his new virus scanning program. I refused so he took an electrical cord and strangled me. So I rode a dog down to this big computer and started the program. Tamagotchi looking things appeared on a red background and nothing else. I was afraid to tell him that his program was awful so I took off on my dog. I rode around this town center or something and this old lady on the sidewalk had a dog encased in clay stuck against the wall. And she was throwing darts at it. The dog's tail was wagging tough.

In another one I had a few nights later, I was standing in a public bathroom that had television sets above the stalls that you can view from the outside. And on the screens was this new show where pedophiles were deep-fried and served to pigs. The show got canceled in about a minute so I went outside and bought a doughnut.

@Ryujin13 - An ape smoking is one of the funniest things.

I have a lot of weird dreams...this is my best weird dream.

I went outside just as a golden colored car rolled into my driveway. There was no one driving the car. Beside me, laying on the ground was a doll (the baby kind) hooked up to a heart monitor. Suddening it started to cry, as it's eyes opened up. They were entirely black. I turned and ran towards the car. My sister sat up in the back seat of the car. Her eyes were entirely black, her head was shaved bald. She grabbed me by the shoulders and she said to me.... "We have to get out of here"

And I woke up right then. Rediculous, eh?

Had another forum dream.

So, the new global mods got to pick mods for their section. I was chosen by Sock.

That's all I can remember, besides my comp catching on fire and me roasting marshmallows over it.

I have a lot of weird dreams...this is my best weird dream.

I went outside just as a golden colored car rolled into my driveway. There was no one driving the car. Beside me, laying on the ground was a doll (the baby kind) hooked up to a heart monitor. Suddening it started to cry, as it's eyes opened up. They were entirely black. I turned and ran towards the car. My sister sat up in the back seat of the car. Her eyes were entirely black, her head was shaved bald. She grabbed me by the shoulders and she said to me.... "We have to get out of here"

And I woke up right then. Rediculous, eh?

Entirely black?

Reminds me of Demons from Charmed.

blink.gif

I once had this dream about a chimpanzee smoking a pipe swinging on a rope reading a dictionary.

Do you read Discworld, by any chance?

Last night I had the most awkward dream.

My 'crush' (lmao he's most likely gay) was singing some song in my history teacher's class, only he was going up to different people that I didn't recognize and singing parts of the song to them. And then he came to me and finished his song, and then he almost kissed me but the bell rang and he and everyone else left but one of my friends. So I was all sad that he didn't kiss me, and then SHE kissed me and I was like "o:" and I laid my head on her shoulder and then my dream ended. ;A;

That same night I dreamed that I was moving out of my house and a little gangster middle schooler was taking over my room.

Weird stuff.

I had A LOT of crazy dreams but I had a really odd one a while ago:

I was at school, everyone I knew was in a classroom and when I went in everyone was dead. A man was at the front of the room and turned around and tried to shoot at me. I ran and ran, A dog went up to me and told I need to board the next ship to escape the murderer, I grabbed the dog and went onto the boat and the murderer, was the captain on the boat, he shot the dog and I ran and jumped off the boat. I swam untill I reached a small rocky island where the murderer was there also, I found rocks and chucked them at him and hid, soon I found a sword and I had to figh him, I killed him and then I woke up

IDK but I think i had a dream like this when i was in preschool: (idk if i can even remember it)

Here's my dream:

All of the Crash Bash characters were inside my house, painting the walls and fixing the windows. Some weird guy was on the computer (we didn't have a computer, so that was weird) and he was on Facebook, listening to Eazy E music. I was in the chair, eating pickles and singing. Then my cat started running around and doing backflips and singing "Old Mc. Donalds", as in the resturaunt. Then all of the sudden me and the characters got up and started dancing to the song "Do You Like Waffles?" I woke up when the weird guy said "PIE, ANYONE?!!!"

I think that's how it went, but whatever.

strange I had about dragons turn into seafood and states and country flags lineage? do idea for that one? any one make that dragon? huh.giftongue.gif for me lol. oh well. today. that what I almost think about if anyone making seafood dragons yet? unsure.gif that one I had bit dream after I watching foodnetwork as Guy's show as well. tongue.gifsmile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

I had other dream about cool you unseen before like blue/white dragon with cat's face and wing so body was light blue and tail and feet is white more warming comfort wildcat dragon. can anyone drawing for me? mellow.gif as well.. like tail scrawl into cat's face like lay down sleep with cover wing like that. that one I had strange dream last night oh well. is it cute huh? rolleyes.gif thanks. do I put in which section for me? unsure.gifsmile.gif

Lol, me and 2 of my friends have all beeing dreaming of the school toilet. owo Not at the same time and not the same dream of course.

My dream was that i was on the school, then I really had to go to the bathroom. Some teachers showed me the way to a golden toilet. It was grass and flowers all around it and a light shining down on it. But i didn't want to use it cause all the teachers was staring at me. o.o

My first friends dream was that she found the teachers secret way to a really nice toilet(They don't have one just in the dream, lol.) They also had a secret pool.

My seccound friends dream was that the toilet was beeing filled with wather and she was drowning. She tried to scream, but she couldn't cause she had a helmet on her head. xd.png

My sister has been leaving the music channel on at night lately and it's really giving me some weird dreams! I mean, incredibly weird. I often have movie dreams with great plots and everything, and they are sometimes pretty weird but lately they have just been freaking me out.

The other night I had a legit scary movie dream (I totally just typed dragon instead of dream...). It was extremely creepy. It had Frankie Muniz and a blind mexican killer in it. That's all I'm gonna say...

Had another one of those mod dreams again.

Then, my computer caught on fire. Wish it would happen IRL.

I have so many dreams, hehe, cause I keep a dream record I remember realy well. I cant decide, which one should I post about?

Waffle Appocalipse, Turtle Sliding, Randome Dance, or Weirdo stairing dream? biggrin.gif lol

Justin Beiber doing a concert in a hula dancing suit. O_o

Hmmm awwww heck the Waffle appocolipse one.

Ok so Im sitting on my porch, watching the trees and enjoying the nice summer breeze. This GIAN waffle space shipe comes out of nowere, like you know light speed warps right there and It casts this huge shadow over the earth. I was like O_o WHAT THE HECK???!@?!?!?! And then It started POURing waffles, like raining them. Every flavor and I dident know what was gogin on otherwise I would have eaten one. But they grew into huge waffles, like around 7 foot tall each cause they were taller than almost everyone, even my dad whose like 6foot somthing. And hey had syrup guns, blasting people, and if you got hit with the sticky mess you froze into a syurp-scickle! And beemed up into the mother ship were they would eat you! The only wat to kill them was to eat or burn them. And they started taking over the earth. I was running and hellping refugies fight back a LARGE armie of them, till we got syerrup bombed! And After they just took enough syerup off you so you could breath. They speak a weird gurgle language and had a translator on a huge board and the waffle king sat there on a throne with all the syrup froze people sitting infront of him and said: "Gurrgle gurrgle.... etc etc" And the giant translator screen said:

"Ahh Revenge is sweet isnt it? The destroyers must be scilenced!!!" And then the other waffles rushed foward and started swallowing people WHOLE. One reached me and I just started screaming.Right as I saw the inside of his waffle mouth I woke up..... Ironic and creepy! IDK if anyone has had a weird waffle dream like that before but um... yeah that probably is near the very top of my weird dreams list biggrin.gif lol ><

Is it odd that my dreams are in a perfect storyline-type?

For example, once I had a dream about a futuristic environment with white, clean walls everywhere. Everyone was watched by the secret police that operated all the robots there. Thankfully... I was part of a resistence force. As I was running through and escaping some bots, I picked up a teammate of mine, a low but powerful woman that could handle herself real well. I also had to barrel a way through to a friend of mine, dark skin, not very strong but knew intel like nothing else.

Anyhow, we all met up at a place made to look like a normal general store. However, it is actually a base where we rebels plan. We were patching up that strong friend I mentioned earlier, she got a big gash in her arm, when the dark skinned guy spoke suddenly that there was a raid coming on, so I got my weapon and waited for the raid. I then woke up.

A few weeks ago, had a dream about being a guy named Steve something, and being a serial killer. Had a few more like it, as well.

Last night (This morning?) I had a dream that I was a Zorua wearing a red jacket that learned how to fly on a windy day by grabbing the corners of the jacket. My mother (another Zorua) did not approve. So I run away, and meet this Minccino, and offer to teach him how to fly. He has this lavender colored jacket and he flies with it. Then I return home, and he evolves, then my mom evolves, then I evolve, only I have these feathery black wings.

I feel more like a Pokemon Fanatic xd.png

Is it odd that my dreams are in a perfect storyline-type?

Those are what I call "movie dreams".

Some of the dreams I have just seem so perfect I want to write a script and shove it in Hollywood's face tongue.gif.

But when I start writing it down.... it doesn't make any sense. DX

Those are what I call "movie dreams".

Some of the dreams I have just seem so perfect I want to write a script and shove it in Hollywood's face tongue.gif.

But when I start writing it down.... it doesn't make any sense. DX

Kubla Khan?

I had a dream where i was sleeping on my sister's bed reading a book then suddenly, the night turned day, and when i looked out the window, i saw a huge picture of a cake with flying strawberrys as clouds.

Then i looked backwards, then huge chocolate balls was chasing me till i got to a cup full of grape juice. I drinked everything, then i got the hiccups like that cartoon of Tom and Jerry were Nibbles goes inside a cup with something on it.

Then i switched to a dream were everything turned anime, then i saw a Mudkip up me when i woke up. Then, i saw a lot of Pokemons over my bed.

P.S: the word "Balls" was meant to be circles not innapropriate parts.

Edited by Rubs