skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Last night-

For whatever reason, my mom couldn't drop me off at school in the morning. But my dad refused to wake up. No matter how hard I tried, he kept snoring.... until 7:50.

Which means that unless I hyper speed get dressed, eat breakfast, etc. I was going to be horribly late. I called my mom and she had a solution....but she needed to go shopping first.

So we go to this weird store which happened to be selling huge stalks of asparagus, like several feet long. She buys a lampshade or something else obscure, and I'm panicking because we were so late.

But then she somehow turned back time, and I wasn't late. however....

Because of going back so far, the time travel beasts were displeased, especially for using it on something so trivial as sleeping in. So they sent monsters to chase us around.

Orgin: I recently completed Zelda: Phantom Hourglass :3

Edited by evilbunny405

Yesterday I spotted a Kila on the board. Last night, I dreamed about seeing lots of inactive mods on the board. Lots of grey...

Okay this is long, but kinda random and funny.

Last night, I had a dream I was at school, I was talking to my friend on how this person that doesn't like my in real life cast a spell on all of the elevators (???) for some reason, the staircases were replaced with elevator. So once my friend and I got into an elevator. Then when we got out, I was wearing a bathing suit, and my friend was wearing a clown outfit.

I then went to my class, and I guess my friend went to a different class because I didn't see him again.

In the class, I was with 4th graders, and I had to teach them. I abruptly stopped then suddenly went to the roof of the school.

On the roof of the school, I magically got a rifle and started to shoot deathclaws (the ones from the Fallout games (Picture)) and they were about a good 200 feet tall, attacking the houses. After I somehow killed them, I jumped off the school.

I appeared at some kind of nightclub, the door had a bouncer at it, and my sister magically appeared by my side, the bouncer let us in, and the place had a t.v. so we watched "Jame's Camron's: Avatar"

After a couple of minutes of watching, this lady walks in, gives birth, then gives the baby to me. Then zombies came to the door wanting the baby.

I need to lay off the Italian food laugh.gif

Ok, I was on this trip with my parents and my friend Allison's family to Africa or someplace. We stayed in this hotel with demon old ladies who cleaned the rooms. I remember sleeping in my dream, curled up in the corner of Allison's brother's bed. Then, we got out only to find african dudes with swords. I fainted, then woke up and then said "You're the Allison from the trip" she said "Yes". Then, my dad's car took off with everyone but me, so I ran after the car, opened the door, and got in. Then we were in a parking garage, then the sword dudes again. I pulled out a knife and a sword I found laying on the ground. After that, they left us alone. Then we saw a sign that said "Danger Zone" and behind the sign was one of the sword dudes hollowing out a very tall pumpkin. Then I was at a concert where 5 of my teeth fell out with snail shells. Then... I woke up.

I had this dream where I needed to boil water for tea so I got a pot and was boiling water (which is kinda weird as I own a electric kettle) but the pot turned into a wooden bowl and I was like "OH NO the pot will catch fire!" and when I pulled it off the stove the water suddenly turned into gravy and spilled on a letter that was next to the stove and I was like "OH NO now theres gravy on moms letter from uncle jon" then my mom walked in and said "great now I dont have to go to that concert with your dad" and suddenly there tickets attached to the letter. then I woke up

also I once dreamed all the closets in my home were filled with squirrels and i mean so full that there was no space in them and the squirrels kept spilling out of them like the Cleshe joke you see in kids cartoons when they cram everything in the closet

conclution: I was sick when I had both dreams therefore me+germs= weird dreams

Edited by chickenhound

Last night I recalled the death of my old cat ... it got me AGAIN... then there was something about my dad visiting now as I have a new cat named Tommy(I really do) and as I was around I started to be afraid that Tommy will die as well. And he did, I don't remember exactly what happened to him. :<

In my dream, of course. :> But it was still sad.

strange I had dream about valentine's egg look like dark pink with heart white line on middle and both wave lines on both sides.. look so nice to be.. lol.. when on valentine day after that oh well.. how I know egg look like to be. rolleyes.gifsmile.gif

All I could remember is chocolate. Lots of it.

AWESOME dream.

I had a dream once that I was in a huge chocolate factory. It was really fun. I had another, or maybe it was the same one, and it turned out I owned a chocolate factory, and I'm not sure but this dream may have been based on "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." Strange, because I'm not sure I'd read any Roald Dahl books lately. Might have, though. It was a few days ago so I don't remember much about it.

---

Draco-Domno

P.S. Also, the pancake dream was quite interesting.

DUDE, ZOMBIE PIRATES.

Seriously. The part I remember best is being on a wrecked pirate boat and getting attacked by a pirate zombie. I thouht I'd escaped unscathed, but felt sicker and sicker. There was green pond scum stuff in my eyes, black spots, everything.

This is kinda weird but..

I had a dream the i was underwater and there were pokemon..and a staircase..i was just floating around watching evryone o.O

And my friends sister had a dream that ladybugs were taking ouver the earth and when she woke up there were ladybugs swarmed on the screendoor..lol

In my dream, I was surrounded by the broken ruins of what seemed to be my house. There were no colors; Just shades of gray and black. For the first few moments, all I could do was gaze upon the wreckage, and I couldn't move. All I could do was turn and look until I caught sight of a wall that was still standing. There was some graffiti on it. Someone wrote it using charcoal, but the text itself read "BLOOD". I instinctively wanted to turn away but now I was held completely in place. I couldn't even twitch.

It faded to black a little, and it felt like something was pulling me away from the dream itself. I had the vague sensation of being carried upwards. For some reason I was more afraid of this little sensation than of what I was dreaming before, so I fought. After awhile I felt like I was diving back down to it. And then it faded back in.

I returned to the same position in front of that same wall, but the text was blurred out, like someone wiped their hands across it to smudge it out, and there was a phantom girl floating in front of the wall. She was young, about eleven or twelve years old, and she had pitch black hair and big eyes. She resembled a porcelain doll, and she wore a kimono with a floral pattern on it. We had a conversation, but I don't remember what we said to each other except for one last thing she said to me. She showed me her finger, which had charcoal on it, (revealing that she was the one who smudged away the text,) and said "We'll call you Kohihomui..."

And then I woke up. Out of a combination of curiosity and extreme fear, I actually googled Kohihomui. It redirected me to "Koihoma" which is apparently a dead language of Persian origin.

Yeah... Wat. ._.

Edited by Toxi FireBolt

I keep having weird dreams, but I can't remember them, so here's a recurring dream I had when I was around five. I can't remember much about the dream cause I've stopped having it, but I'll say what I can remember about it.

I was laying in bed, with the hall light on, but nothing else. My mom was standing at the foot of the bed, and two bubbles float in. One is shaped like Spongebob, the other shaped like Patrick. The balloons float to the bottom of the bed, and I hear the garage door open. I quietly mutter "grandpa...", and that's all I remember. blink.gif

I had another one.

On this forum, I changed my avatar to a picture of me, looking miserable, for some reason. But that didn't really have to do with anything, so here's the main dream.

My friend encouraged me to play this new game she got, that had something to do with defending yourself against spiders that want to either capture you, kill you, or turn you into one of them. Or maybe a combination. There were terrified cows in it too.

So I tried it, but I spontaneously had to leave and go with these people I hate out somewhere. We were supposed to go to some boring little kid's place that would likely result in me being bored out of my wits. The driver noticed this, and make a quick change of plan.

We went to a park instead, and there I met up with my friend. She asked me how I liked the game, and I told her I barely had time to play it. But she kept bugging me about it and the strange thing was that her voice got all funny. Something that I can only describe as spidery. A sort of hissing and clicking that makes you uneasy and alert.

But my strange brain, despite this, maintained a level of calm. She did not turn into a spider and drag me away, as is expected in this situation. I only watched her very carefully. Perhaps because I believed she was bluffing. This friend frequently does animal impressions in real life.

The dream ended here.

I know what influenced this one. I finished 'The Hobbit' last night, and there is a part when the group is captured by spiders.

*sigh* Another one about my ex-fiancee.

Last night I dreamt of a mix between Hetalia and Pokemon… wat?

Weird-weird dream just now: I got out for some reason in front of my block and there was this rroma out there whom I looked at and returned. She followed me and as I was going up the stairs, she lighted a cig and it seemed suspicious and I asked her why she entered here to smoke, when she could do it outside. Nvm, got inside my apartment fast and locked the door just as fast because it was obvious she was following me. Then I heard she started bumping into my door. Then I looked and there were like 3 of them young rroma. I was against them from one side they wanted to get me from the other. They hated me for some reason and I thought they wanted to kill me or beat me up till the ambulance would pick me.

Then my mom came and I begged her to call the police, but she didn't want to because it was MY problem and she doesn't have to get involved. Actually, no one in the house took the problem seriously. The door was almost destroyed and I was desperate, they apparently had a key from my house as well o.O There were also 2 friend of my mom sleeping in her bed(wtf) and they both had this attitude.

Dunno how the dream ended, but I think they went away or something and my jeans were shredded. I realized that apparently I went outside IN those and they needed to make fun of me.

Another side dream was that I was on the forums and had 50% warn from different silly things. I got it all piled up in the same day and the mods were mad at me. xd.png

One really weird dream I had a few days ago was about a talking mouse named Frederick. Apparently Frederick was like my best friend, he was always with me riding either on my shoulder or on my head. He had the annoying habit of pulling on my hair when he rode on my head though.

The dream was pretty elaborate with all sorts of adventures and stuff. I woke up wishing I had a talking mouse named Frederick as my best friend xd.png.

One really weird dream I had a few days ago was about a talking mouse named Frederick. Apparently Frederick was like my best friend, he was always with me riding either on my shoulder or on my head. He had the annoying habit of pulling on my hair when he rode on my head though.

The dream was pretty elaborate with all sorts of adventures and stuff. I woke up wishing I had a talking mouse named Frederick as my best friend xd.png.

Ratatouille?

I dreamed that I was Link, and I had to run around on these platforms that were arranged in a circle, and if I fell off I died, and there was a zombie from Amnesia chasing me.

Work crops up in my dreams a lot, too. I'll hear the fry timers go off, or the headset beeping, or my boss(es) yelling.