skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Well, I have a few things to add to this. They're actually kind of fun dreams, but wow, some people have strange dreams... blink.gifsmile.gif

Once, I dreamed that I was ice-skating through caverns of ice. And there were pools of lava all around, scattered through the caves. And then, a huge green LEGO T-Rex began chasing me! I had to ice-skate full-speed and try to escape. Sometimes the T-Rex bounced off of walls and went spinning out of control. Eventually, I escaped.

Once I dreamed that I was a little game-piece in the board-game LIFE. This is a recurring dream...

And then there's the dream where I'm looking down a thousand-foot cliff, and then fall forward off of it...

Work-based nightmares. Worst thing is, reality is almost as bad.

Oh God here we go..

Here's one I remember when I was a little kid. I woke up and there was this lion sleeping next to my bed. I got up and stepped over it and tip-toed to my little brother's crib and picked him up. I carried him downstairs and said to my mom, "Mommy there's a lion." She was like, "Oh." Then she took my brother and went outside. I tried to follow her but all the windows and doors locked up and I couldn't get out. The lion roared and ran down the stairs and chased me around and around. I tried to scream but I couldn't.

When I woke up, there was something on the floor.. It was just a blanket that had fallen off my bed. xd.png

I don't remember what happened, except I was at a party in a wear house with some friends. The were like 16 and so was I, apparently (I'm 13). Then one of my friends squealed, "Look, there's TJ!" And this tall blond teenager walks up. He smiled and said something... (I forget what). I have no clue if that was supposed to be the DC TJ or some older version of a TJ I knew in 6th grade.

I was in a car. I don't know how I got there. But it looked like my mom's car, except red instead of navy blue. Outside, there was a swarm of what appeared to be bees. I was trying to close the door and get my hand inside it without getting any of the bees inside, but I was completely freaked out and screaming at the top of my lungs. A woman in the driver's seat who looked like the director to my school play was yelling, "Close the door!" For a moment I gave her a "no duh" look. I finally managed to close the door, but one landed on my hand. It looked like a jewel beetle, beetle-like with six legs and blue-green wing shells that shimmered when the light hit them. It bit me, but it felt like a cat paw (an probably was. My cat fell asleep next to me that night) and didn't hurt. The play director leaned over to brush the thing off, then the dream ended.

Weird grammar dream..on correct use of commas.

When I woke up I looked it up on my grammar book, apparently I just dreamed of my next lesson...

Edited by frostmourne

This wasn't my dream, but I am very intrigued.

Whenever my sister has a dream, it's usually of being chased or taking shelter from something, but whenever I am in her dream, I always resemble the destructiveness in the dream, say my sister would dream that we would be hiding in a house from a killer, then I would unlock the door, refuse to call the police, or sometimes even betray her.

Or say we were driving in her car, trying to get away from someone, or something, and so we would be speeding down the highway, then I would open the doors, or call the people on my cellphone to tell them where we are going. I dunno why I am always the person to be destructive in her dreams. It ticks me off sometimes.

I had a dream about a water park where my buddy was there and she played the violin which was totally illogical in a water park. Then we went to go visit her grandma who lived in the bottom floor of my house. There was a tornado and Skype wouldn't let me friend the guy I like because it said I liked him too much. I don't know if I was on Skype during the tornado or what!

Unlike my sister, I don't really have much dreams about her (Except one time when I dreamed we were old women biggrin.gif)

My dreams, are kind of scary, a lot of them consist of...things...that aren't...normal...like they're "creatures" I guess.

Hrmm...now that I think of it...I am destructive in my own dreams...It usually consists of death, desolation, and betrayal. It's weird now that I think of it, It seems like I am subconsciously evil unsure.gif. The dreams I have, I am the "villain" sometimes I am against my friends, enemies, or complete strangers, but I would never think of what I do in the dreams while I am awake.

WEIRD!

I don't have any super weird dream that I remember, but once I had this kind of weird dream about all of my classmates crashed into my house and started chasing me O_O I woke up confused... huh.gif

Unlike my sister, I don't really have much dreams about her (Except one time when I dreamed we were old women biggrin.gif)

My dreams, are kind of scary, a lot of them consist of...things...that aren't...normal...like they're "creatures" I guess.

Hrmm...now that I think of it...I am destructive in my own dreams...It usually consists of death, desolation, and betrayal. It's weird now that I think of it, It seems like I am subconsciously evil unsure.gif. The dreams I have, I am the "villain" sometimes I am against my friends, enemies, or complete strangers, but I would never think of what I do in the dreams while I am awake.

WEIRD!

Hmm...strange usually these days my weird dreams are just me flying around the school

Hmm...strange usually these days my weird dreams are just me flying around the school

That sounds fun laugh.gif

I don't really remember the dream I had this morning, but I know it invovled a couple of my guy friends, and we were hanging around my school, we were drinking old styled coke cola soda's, we weren't talking or anything, just drinking soda. I don't remember the rest.

-I had a dream I went to school. SO SCARY!!! Srsly. I had a dream of waking up, getting ready and when I stepped into school, my clothes fell off. Everybody else was walking around in underwear. It was creepy. I asked a guy what was going on and......... drum roll please....... he ate me. I woke up then. This happened.

-I was walking around with Dwayne Johnson and I guess what was supposed to be his wife in the middle of the night, and she was carrying some valuable crystal that would save the world. Then, some evil woman popped up with those giant lawn mowers with the log saw in front. It pulled Mrs. Johnson, I think her name was Kate, into the lawn mower. Her arms were inside, but she held on. The pull increased, and her head went in. She couldn't hold on any more. Kate went limp and her body pulled in. Then chunks of her corpse popped off like a wood chipper. I then became Dwayne and got super angry. She walked around, and since I am a boy in real life, I became a little girl. The woman picked up her head and peeled the face off, and tossed the meat chunks onto what apparently was a 'blood computer', which my mom made in the dream. When I announced it, the woman creeped towards me, and then the dream ended. I couldn't sleep for an hour. blink.gif

Last night I had a dream about going to school and having classes. I don't recall too many details about it, just that I was in the classroom, I had Geography and the teacher was staying near my desk, reading from the book. Dun remember this much about my classmates. After school, I wanted to go home and I went with this blond classmate. She stopped by the market and I had to continue alone and wait for the bus, because my home was supposedly in another town. So, I went on for a few minutes to find the station. Aaand... I got home. I realized that my home was closer than I expected... wow. o.O;

As soon as I got home, I wanted to take a bath and I was looking for clothes to change into. My grandparents were bugging me endlessly, I dun remember exactly what they wanted. Then I realized my mom is missing and I remembered she was in an operation. Anyway... I got into the bath and the water was warm and sort of dirty and the bathtub has been filling since forever. I took the bath and then went to sleep in my old room. That room was indeed my old room, because the bed (at least) was arranged the same way it used to be when I was a kid, only nicer.

Then there was a flash of me running on the street (again) from school with the same blonde trying to catch a bus and go home to eat and supposedly come back to school in an hour. I caught the bus this time and fell asleep for a while and when I woke up I realized that the bus went past my house and was heading to the countryside. I remember there was a road surrounded by trees, hills and fields, a place that I often see in my dreams. Anyway. I got down in the first village and I saw a small wooden house and decided to go there for the night. Then I saw this figure - it was a soldier or a viking and he looked just like a children's book illustration character. I remember this guy waking up and running after a pulling cart and he caught with it sitting on its back. The cart was filled with firewood. Then, another skinny guy jumped in the cart, the same way the soldier did. I learned that he was a sort of magician. They asked me to give them each an earthworm. I thought they were going to make some experiments on them or something. The soldier took his earthworm and swallowed it with soil and all. The same did the other guy.

The cart stopped and they all got down, including this girl who I think was driving it. And they all started eating earthworms. o.O And I was like.. are they good? what if we make a fire and fry them? I can't bring myself to eat them alive. They let me learn that they are better this way and that fried worms are nasty... Then the theme of the dream changed. I was practically in the same yard, with the same people and there was a dance. I had a partner and we were dancing on 90's hits. Then I went and grabbed a strange piece of glass that was curved and broke it, attempting to make a perfectly rectangular piece that I needed for something, dunno, I was building a tiny aquarium. Then I broke that glass and there were tiny pieces of glass everywhere. Even on us. I remember picking them one by one from my hands, toes, feet, everywhere and my partner did the same. Then I found that I had this small chip in my face and then I realized I had another bigger one that went from under the skin of my forehead through the nose and protruded just under my lip, like a big glass tooth above my teeth. I attempted to bite the peak of that piece of glass with my lower teeth, because it was hurting me. It was scary and I didn't want to look myself in the mirror. Also, this 'dance' had to end with a kiss and I couldn't kiss anyone like that without hurting or freaking them out. So I decided to change the dream (yeah, I knew I was dreaming) making the glass disappear and I was in the same place for a while, then I decided to go home now that things were back to normal. Then, once again, I was trying to catch a bus. I missed it several times and I decided to fly my way home. It was fun for a while after I noticed that I was wearing a short skirt and people were looking. And I did not want to fly too high, because I was afraid of heights. So I gave up and attempted to find a transportation again and I did find something, but it was expensive and I had to switch at some point. And I didn't have enough money to pay. Then I remembered I had some brown, painted broaches and gave a few of those away in order to cover the costs. I ran to catch the train and I realized it was still too late. It should have gone at 4 PM, but it was already 4:07 PM. Once again I was too late. v.v But I went on and when I was about to enter, I woke up.

lol, strange mixed dream with moments of lucidity is strange. ^^;

Edited by earthgirl

I had a dream that I was sliding on ice like a penguin, on a boat. And then I slid up to my mom to talk to her, and she pushed me off the boat.

I always have dreams of betta fish for some reason... sometimes I'm buying them, sometimes I have a whole room full of them, or sometimes I'm just admiring them. Wish I knew what these obsessive fish dreams meant, I must have had several this last year or so.

I've had 2 dreams in a row.

The first was a bit fuzzy until the end. The person who I was following ended up to be Gannondorf (Overdose of Zelda lately, you see). Anyway, I did not happen to have a sword with me (It isn't a habit I practice often tongue.gif ), especially not all-powerful one. He was pretty ticked off about me killing him (I beat Twilight princess yesterday). So sword-less, vulnerable me suffered several hard kicks and ended up in some sort of wolf submission pose. I spat at him for attacking me while I was defenseless, among other things meant to damage his pride. So he dropped some sort of pathetic rusty dagger object. So I ran away, into a tree with half of it missing, forming a platform. As my mind rushed for options, I woke up.

In case you are unfamiliar with Gannondorf, linkeh.

That dream was geeky. xd.png

The next dream was a bit weird, but not nearly as geeky. It happened last night.

The point of view shifted from first person to third person every now and then, so bear with me.

There was a mother seal, silver and white in coloration, with a brown pup. She was having some difficulting feeding him, and there were both starving. Me (I'm not sure where or what I was), gave her some advice, namely 'You're doing it wrong!'. I instructed her to eat the silver fish (which looked pixelated). But she protested, claiming to look for a 'grazing ground'.

I would like to point out that in this dream, seals can graze on seaweed. :3 They probably don't in real life.

But the baby seal's 'health bar' (courtesy of gaming overdose) was dangerously low. So she consented and was surprised to feel rather full. So she burst into seal-y tears and sobbed that she was a terrible mother.

Then I was in flashback mode, this time as the seal.

I had 50 pups. O.O Most were the same color as I, save for the brown one. Being a spastic seal, I could not care for them. Plus the 'seal council' said that the babies were depleting the resources to much that everybody was dying. so I had to abandon all the pups outside of the 'seal world'. Seal world is pretty much a large circular area enclosed by stone. there is a small tunnel in the rock where seals can leave if they must.

There were no sharks, so most were inclined to stay. I swam to the hole. And 49 pups, the silvers, their eyes lifeless and dull, vanished through. I poked my head in, sad and rejected, for none looked back. Only the bnrown, i was delighted to find, stayed.

This is where my brain short circuited. It ran out of plot, so it imagined my now-dead rabbits in a cage outside of the hole. I longed to get to them, but the hole was to small. Who was going to care for them? I saw someone I know from school and I begged them to take them. But they seemed alarmed, and swam away (maybe because i was a talking seal).

I woke up.

Conclusion: First dream was geeky, yet intriguing enough for me to develop in my mind.

Second, in hindsight, is rather sad. I'll be better off forgetting.

By the way, I can explain the seal thing here. Ipredator is a game based off of an animal planet show I watch. One of the games is Great White Shark vs. Cape Fur Seal. Very fun, actually.

/endpost

Bwahaha. Dreams. Have one every night. I'll post one or two of them, and wait to see if you people want more of my epic O.o -ness. So here we go. xd.png

Here's one from 5th grade. I can't believe I actually remembered it...

I'm in a Safeway parking lot with my 5th grade class. Even desks are there, like a classroom outside. There's a beaten up trailer in a corner-it'll be important later. So in the parking lot, one of my friends draws a picture of me and three of my friends as mermaids. Me and said 3 friends enter that trailer-which has 2 doors. We go to walk out the other door and find a lagoon. We find out we really are mermaids and that we rule a kingdom called Mermaidia. (Yes, like the one from the Barbie movie. What can I say, I was little.) One day several boys from the class come to 'rescue' us, and discover what we are. They're okay with it, and one day while they're swimming in the lagoon, and one boy is poisoned by a member of Davy Jones' crew. (Yes the Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean.) We're trying to fix him up/save his life when I wake up.

Dream 2: This is one from 4rd grade. Sheesh, I've got a good memory for dreams. Though not for much else! xd.png

I'm at my house with my friends when Harry Potter and his friends turn up, declaring my teacher and classmates have been turned into dinosaurs (the T-Rex variety). We rush to the school where I confront Malfoy. I win, and am midway through getting ready to change teacher/classmates back when I wake up.

More O.o awaits- you have only to ask me for more. xd.png Not that I blame you if you never want to speak to me again... lol.

I dreamt that Moriarty PICTURE LOL

(from the BBC Sherlock series) for some reason was talking to me in front of an igloo. It was snowing and kind of dark and gloomy night sky. For some reason, the igloo had... well it was kind of vague. I think he was saying something like 'you've got to go in there'. The weird thing about the igloo was, it had candy cane stripes. Ok, you know in dreams where you look at one bit, your mind doesn't remember it and then you look back at the thing again and it changes? Well the igloo also had a Holly dragon on it.

And before I know it, I'm flying on the back of a Holly Dragon with Sherlock Holmes's arch nemesis (and when I look back for some reason there are a couple of weeping angels - from Doctor Who) trying to steal an egg from Dragcave o.o;

Weird.

Edited by DarkEternity

I've had tons of weird dreams, all my dreams are weird xd.png Probably one of my newest dreams that I tell people is this:

There was a T-Rex and it was trying to eat me and my friend. We tried to hide from it at one of the buildings on my campus (it was the building, but the structure was slightly different than normal, with a glass wall instead of a normal one inside the building o3o) It found us, and we ran upstairs to get away from it. We ended up on the roof of the building because that's apparently where the stairs led us X3 There was nowhere we could go and the T-Rex made it up the stairs and charged at us. It couldn't stop in time, however, and almost fell off. I managed to push the T-Rex off since he was nearly falling off the edge (trust me, this looked a lot weirder in my dreams than what I'm describing right now X3) After that, we decided to climb up the other portion of the building (for some reason it had this lower roof where we were standing on, and then a much higher roof jutting out of its side) with my Lego building abilities so that the T-Rex, assuming it was STILL coming after us, wouldn't be able to climb up after us. And the dream stopped as I we were walking on a Lego staircase next to the wall X3

Most of my dreams don't make sense; there's no story to it and it's really just random situations floating into my mind :B

Lol, dreams are so random sometimes. One I had recently jumped from a highway covered in giant teddy bears, and then to a swamp valley. xd.png Sooo weird...

I once dreamed that I was a dragon rider like Eragon, only my dragon was green and named Juniper. My brother and some other important guy were riding in a hot air balloon, and I was flying Juniper next to them, but urgals captured me and took me to the prison in Gil'ead. I shared a cell with a bunch of other kids who had been arrested, but the cell was made mostly of wood and looked like a stall in a barn. Plus it was half full of quilts. The prison guard was this really old lady who did nothing all day but sit in the corner and eat Ramen noodles. One of the kids asked me what I was captured for, and I told him I was in trouble with a Shade. Then he gave me a box of gems. blink.gif

I had a dream that I was a bounty hunter going to a mall on a "mission" but in order to get in the mall you have to run in this weird hallway so I was running down it, and towards the end of it, it had a community shower and you had to take a shower in it before you go into the mall, I ran right through it not even bothering, so then suddenly, the mall cops started to chase after me because I didn't wash up. Eventually I loose sight of them, then I see my target I was suppose to...get rid of...then suddenly a creature with a bear head, eagle wings, human legs, and a snake tail started to attack me, so I ran out of the mall and take a shower in the community shower thing, with my clothes on, it was too cold so I ran out of it, then to another mall's food court where I met-up with my friends, apparently if I remember correctly, they were trying to do the same "job" I had, but they stopped to take a rest, they see my shirt and say, "Oh, my, gosh! Where did you get that shirt!" I looked down and see a logo of a shield on it (are there any clothing brands that have a logo of a shield on it?) Then my phone's alarm went off and woke me up.

Wayyyyyy back in second grade I had the weirdest dream EVER.

I dreamed there was an indoor amusement park. It went on forever, what I mean is you couldn't see the ceiling! There was a train that kept spiraling up and up and up.... The people who went on never got off. Toys like teddy bears lined the whole way up. There were lots of games, including one where there was a large spike and a root beer barrel would roll down on a path into it. You would win a million dollars if you could stop the barrel before it hit the spike. I tried it, and epicly failed a few times. Then this girl from my school I barely knew appeared out of nowhere by a big red button. She said,

"Press this and you'll win." I pressed it and the whole game blew up. The end.

(PS- The girl from this dream is actually now my best friend! Creepy.)

After all of Amerylis' screw-ups on duty last night, and the stress of planning lessons, I dreamed of - oh! - her screwing up a duty while I try to plan lessons.

Sometimes your subconscious is fairly straight-forward.