skunklover

Dreams You've Had

it's awfully shameful, but I often have dreams I have sex with my parents, grandparents or my little broth. it's awful, guys. I wake up in cold sweat sad.gif

it's awfully shameful, but I often have dreams I have sex with my parents, grandparents or my little broth. it's awful, guys. I wake up in cold sweat sad.gif

wow blink.gif that has to be the worst dream Ive ever herd of ninja.gif

Last night in my dream my tattoos started to come off, I had to check when I woke up that they were still there because it felt so real

I hate when you know you've had a weird dream but can't remember anything that happened

Yesterday I've had a dream about being nervous and angry at my mum bugging me with stuff and I know I screamed so loud that the whole world heard it. Even America.

Then I went to this forum(in the dream, yes) and there was a topic on 'wtf has happened? Did you hear that scream' and I replied. 'Well guys, it was me.'

Then I told my mum that I just HAD to scream, because I felt like it.

I have strange dreams of dancing potatoes. If i don't dream of dancing potatoes then I usually dream of pokemon. it's odd

When I was much younger, I dreamed that I was on this endless slide that had black/REALLY REALLY dark purple colors. There was an opening and I saw neon lights. It was sooo creepy.

I die in a lot of my dreams..or i kill ppl in a lot of my dreams .-. rarely i'll have one that i dont die in/ kill ppl (like a hitman >3)..normal? o.e

Edited by LucifersFallenAngel

I think the title is a bit misleading, since I don't think any dream can ever be considered normal.

The very first dream I remember happened when I was a young child. I was up in the sky, and there were clouds below me that formed a floor, I couldn't see the land underneath them. In front of me was this big black cloud, constantly changing it's shape, sort of like a movement.

It asked me what kind of person I wanted to be, and I described personality traits that still define me today. After that I fell for a brief moment, everything went black. Suddenly I felt warm, could faintly hear a baby crying, and then I woke up. It's weird that I chose what kind of person I wanted to be, before hearing and feeling what was almost definitely child birth. However, I haven't let it form my religious beliefs, so I still remain an agnostic atheist.

I had another dream that happened many weeks ago. Unfortunately I can only remember certain sections, so the order of events could be off.

There was this large gate, that could only be opened through one end. We (me and some friends) would summon dragons, and I assume we would let them in, or not depending if they were aggressive. At the gate we could only see shadows, so at this point I had not seen a dragon in my dream. There was also this very beautiful looking structure, it had glass slabs stacked on top of one another. Each slab floated above the other, and each slab above the next would be smaller. All the slabs kept a universal length x width ratio, and the height of the slabs were the same throughout. We would walk around the largest slab at the bottom, and every time we completed a round the slab would have a glowing purple light emit from underneath. We would walk around every slab until we got to the smallest one at the top. After waiting for a few minutes we would eventually see a dragon flying towards us in the distance.

The next time I was at this area I did it alone. I walked around every glass slab, all emitted the purple lighting, and then sat on top of the last one and waited. In the distance I could see a dragon coming closer, so I was of course nervous because I didn't know if it was going to kill me or not. I saw its shadow from behind the gate, and it just stood there like it was waiting for me. I decided it was safe and opened the gate. This dragon came into the room, it was pretty large, and could easily carry me if it wanted to. The head was shaped much like the head of the dragon from the movie Dragonheart. I guess it sort of looked like a typical shape people think of when they hear the word dragon.

It was covered in yellow lumps, sort of like a toad. They covered the whole body, save for the underneath like the stomach and what not. They sat so close to one another you couldn't see a flat space at all around them.

The expression it had was very warm and welcoming looking, so I tried to speak to it. Only I communicated telepathically and it answered. He had this very deep and relaxed voice, like a wise old man who never lost his health. I asked how old it was, and other questions I can't exactly remember. Eventually I ended up on its back and we took off, back to his world. Underneath the land was a deep blue or completely black, so I couldn't see what it looked like other than some shapes. After what felt like hours I asked if we were there yet, and when he answered yes it became very, very bright. Like it had just switched from night to day. We landed and I was surrounded by a very fantasy looking world. It was absolutely beautiful, except I was greeted by lots of small animals and inanimate objects who all had very jolly faces. It was at this point in the dream I woke up, probably because I felt that seeing all those ridiculously happy things scared me. Somehow having a final exam in grade school and being stalked by the media played a role in this, I can't remember where. Oh well, those parts weren't important anyways.

The last dreams I've had have been very dark and violent. The result is me waking up and thinking why I get these dreams and feel uncomfortable about going to sleep again. I don't wake up sweating, I don't wake up screaming, I just wake up normally confused about these disgusting dreams that plague me. I hate it because I don't dream often, unfortunately, and when I do dream it's not uncommon to see something out of a very well done gore fest film.

I've had these dreams several times:

I was seven,and me & my class were bunk-bedding at school,and for some reson,I run onto the domain,which happens to be a misty,flowery medow, & there I start running with unicorns.Then it ends.

Also:I was,again at primary school,and I was on the field where most of the community were running from a huge T-rex.There were four t-rex sized wooden poles,and we would run from one to another,like they were bases.Then,I ran to the carpark to hop ino the car with my mum and drive away.

I also had a night mare,and all I can remember is wild bunnies!

I had a weird dream were the wold was ending via zombies and everyone had to get to Iowa where it was safe. But we ran out of room in our car, so my parents made me ride my bike.

So, I was shooting up zombies and riding really fast to Iowa. Then I stopped at some place to eat and buy a car (I don't know how those two go together at one store...) but the car was just a couch. Then I lost my teeth and had to do a...'favor' for this guy who made fake teeth.

Then I finally made it to Iowa and was trying to find my parents when I woke up. ^______^ O____O

Well Ive been having premonitions i know it sounds cheesy but its true and all of them were right and its kinda freaking me out does skip a generation or something because my mom says im the only one in the family??

Last night I had a dream that me and my brother(I don't have a brother IRL, but I often imagine having one) were somewhere in the middle of nowhere where my grandma's house is and we were fishing in a river that happened to cross by. And my bro caught something like a big cardboard box. We looked inside and there was a dead black cat. Soon after that we caught another one and we knew that inside that there was another dead cat.

So, we jumped over a fence and threw the boxes. Outside that yard right near that fence there was a huge pile of junk. We threw the boxes on it, then passed to the other side and we noticed a pit, that looked like it was dug for a grave. It was a coffin in there. Actually that coffin was also made of cardboard, but it was human sized and near it there was an empty space. We figured that the empty space was for the cat box. We went and picked up the box with the dead cat we threw over the fence earlier and my 'bro' placed it near the big box in the pit. I felt happy for the cat that it was finally at rest, but sad that it died.

Then the dream ended. It was kinda weird.

Once I had a dream that my dad was having sex with my sister and I had to keep the door closed. It was really reeeeeally weird. I avoided him the next day xd.png

It does feel kinda shameful, but its natural for my age, so why the heck not ^____^

Edited by quietgirl

I had a dream that all my bettas were jumping out of the water and doing backflips.

Two nights ago, I had a really weird dream. Here's what happened in it:

I was in my house, in the living room. About ten other people who played DC were in my house. They were all standing in weird places- One person was even standing on my coffee table. I took a few steps, then TJ magically appears on my couch. I say "Hi, TJ" to the person in front of me (who was not TJ) and go up to my loft, where my laptop is. I log on DC, and go to the main cave. I see six dragons- Three zombies, two eggs that say "This egg is very magical.", and an egg that says "I had better give this egg to an Albino dragon.". I log off, then go downstairs. I go all the way downstairs to the bottom of my house, and TJ follows me. I sit on the couch, and he sits down with me. I say "When I logged on DC today...", and TJ says "Yeah?". I say "I saw...", and TJ smiles and says "Yeah??" Then I said "I saw three zombies!". TJ frowned and said "Oh my GOD.". Then I woke up.

Edited by DragonMyst

The weirdest dreams i have is always: I drive a car, suddenly road dissapears, fallin' down and when about to crush woke up...

I'm tired of always the same...

Once I had I dream where I discovered that the dirtiest, muddiest-looking water was actually the finest, most clean water in the world. Somehow this earned me an invitation to a really fancy banquet, where everyone was dressed in really old style clothing, like in the 1870ies, only that every single person had cat masks or actually had cat heads.

"So that's what the Nobel prize banquet looks like in Wonderland." I thought, when I woke up.

Edited by Ripan

Last night's dream:

Running down the river near my house, i go to jump over the river where i normally jump(there are stepping stone like rocks half way through), and then when i do jump, i jump..very very high...then it takes forever for me to land and then when i do land I start to float up again...then the scene changed to my old school where i was running to the playground..and i just start floating into the air...but it feels like im falling up....

SERIOUSLY MESSED UP

I was in this garage with all my friends and we were researching something, I think it was something to do with trees and this woman came into the room and started shooting and killing all my friends (there must have been at least 15 of us). I was pretty much pissing myself in fear, so I cowered behind one of the desks, trying to keep quiet. The woman walked around the desks and saw me. I pleaded with her not to kill me but then she just shot me once in the chest, in the shoulder and twice in the stomach.

You know in death dreams you usually just die instantly? Not this one. I remember trying to clutch my stomach to put pressure on the wounds but I could feel myself dying. It felt like a damn long time too. My vision got fuzzy then darkened around the edges and while this was happening I remember a song was playing and I was singing it to myself as best I could. Right before I died, you couldn't see the concrete on the garage floor, because it was just absolutely covered in everyones blood. When I woke up, I just felt really sad D:

Lots of Everest-based ones at the moment.

I had a dream that I won a bronze dragon in the christmas tree contest!

Well, I didn't get bronze, but I got honorable mention! I guess I was aiming a little too high in that dream laugh.gif.

So, there was this criminal organization or something. And they were like really bad people. (I vaguely think the group from Detective Conan was involved, I think I remember Haibara being there at least at one point for some reason...)

And there was this, like, hotel or something, and they put stuff in the pipes that would kill everybody if the problem wasn't fixed. But the people in the hotel didn't know that, the only people who knew about it were me and a bunch of people from the forums here. xd.png

So, we had this whole base of operations in the bar and lounge area of the hotel, but it was like up a few floors, and we were trying to figure it all out and to fix it. But then people started waking up, and trying to use the water, and that would have been bad, so we were trying to be all "There's a problem with the pipes, you have no water right now, sorry!" but then somebody went and told everybody about it, because it was a hopeless-seeming situation and we figured we'd evacuate everybody then.

So, somebody was, to me, like "How do you know how they operate?" and I'm all "Cuz I used to work for them for like 18 years." (odd, that would have meant I was working for them since I was like 4. xd.png)

And then there was, like, mass panic while we all tried to fix stuff, and evacuate people, and then I was a horrible leader who screwed up.

And then Nix died. :< Drowning, I think, in a large glass structure in the middle of the hotel that was filled with toxic water or something? And then, like, my parents drove me away, but we were all sad because we couldn't recover the bodies of people that had died trying to stop the bad guys or something? And there was a list of people who died, and I can't remember who was on it mostly besides Nix and Saartje. Rhea was okay, though.

And then it was, like, night and stuff, and I don't even know anymore.

And then my Dad called me, and I was on my phone, and then my mom woke me up and it actually took me several minutes to realize I wasn't laying in the back seat of a car on my phone, but was actually in bed.

I'msorrytoNixandSaartjeforgettingyoukilledinmydream.Dx I... Honestly have no idea what prompted that dream. I wasn't on DC before I went to sleep, so... Cuz, I mean, I just went to sleep this afternoon cuz I wasn't feeling well, and then that dream happened while I was napping and wut. o.=.O

Edited by KageSora

one of my last dreams was crazy (however, I often have crazy dreams). it was that I was spending summer in the country-house with my parents and my sister's dog (which I hate), but that dog was not a dog actually, but a pig. there was something I don't remember, and then I bit the pig on an ear and later everyone in the house decided that the pig got rabies. they wanted to kill it, and I was defending it, as, though I hated it, I knew, that my sister will get very sad if it dies. so, in the end, I ran out of the house with the pig at night trying to go with it to the other countryside where my grantparents lived. it was raining and we ran on the slippery road and suddenly there were the car's lights behind us and... I woke up blink.gif

I... Have a dream...

It's a recurring dream, and it always starts the same way. I'm at school, and it appears to be just a normal day. But as the day wears on and my classes come and go, rumors start going around about some strange 'celebration.' I don't know what's going on, so I decide to investigate.

I go to the gym and it's full of chicks. As soon as I walk in, they all take their shirts off. For some reason, only the pretty girls from my school are in the dream though. It always seems so realistic, because a couple of the girls in my dream, well, I've actually seen them naked in real life, so my subconscious makes them look pretty real. It sucks, because I don't ever realize I'm dreaming until after I've woken up. Every time I wake, I have this terrible, gnawing sense of regret. What it is that I'm regretting, remains to be seen.

Still, gym full of naked chicks. I think you could safely call that the Best Dream.