skunklover

Dreams You've Had

The last weird dream I had that I can remember was last week.

I was in one of the kitchens at my school making puff pastry dough for one of my chefs, while having a 3-way phone conversation with my parents and one of my uncles.

First of all, that chef would NEVER allow us to be on the phone while we make something.

Second, why was I the only one in the kitchen? Where were all the other students?

And finally, I would really like someone explain to me why my old fashioned brick-sized 90's cell phone was plugged into the 20 quart mixer???

I was at sleep away camp and I had a dream where my counselor woke up and was a blue zombie vampire and bit another counselor and they were coming after children.

Nother dream I had was that me and my friends will chilling outside when zombies came after us. We were running up a hill and they threw me down the hill to knock down the zombies. I knocked some down and woke up. I didn't talk to my friends at all the next day.

The usual, being allowed to go on a destructive rage-spiral on some innocent city, burning and bashing, slaughtering people and crushing resistance.

I like those dreams, but are they weird? Dunno, Its subjective.

I had a dream that I saw the winner for the tree decorating contest, the weird thing was, is that they won both first place and third place, but it felt so real.

There are only a few of my dreams I still remember...

One being where I am visiting this city with a father figure/mentor type person (I honestly have no idea what the relationship to the guy was). We go up about 10 stories or so of this building, for mentor to meet with another guy about buying *item I forgot*. While we are up there the building starts to violently shake, then sway back and forth. I am the only one freaking out, everyone else is calm, saying "Oh the city floods really bad, and sometimes the buildings collapse." So the building we are in does collapse. Conveniently the floor to the building floats, and we are floating down the streets of this city on a large perfectly square chunk of floor. Mentor builds a sail, and the other guy makes a fire in the center of the raft to keep us warm. I suggest going over to one of the buildings to look for food. Along the way we pick up a cute guy and agree to give him a ride to the other side of town, which according to mentor guy was going to take something like 2 weeks! While floating along, I grab a blanket because it's cold. Cute guy calls me over to the side of the raft where hes dangling his feet in the water, and asks me to join him. Which for whatever reason I decide is a good idea, and wrap the blanket around both of us saying that it will get cold at night or something. Mentor guy then throws something at the back of my head saying something about giving people the wrong idea.... then I woke up. Completely weird.

The other dream I can remember is a reoccurring dream I have had for as long as I can remember. It starts out with my dad, my brother and I taking a walk through the woods, its all sunny and everyone is happy. Then dad decides to put bro and I through a test, and takes us to a part of the woods with these huge pits, only covered by a narrow plank of wood. Bro has no trouble keeping up with dad, but I fall behind, scared of what is in the pits. Most of the time, hungry alligators are in the pits, but there have been sharks and demons before... Anyways, dad is yelling at me to hurry up, and I keep saying I'm scared and loosing my balance, but dad keep saying to suck it up and get a move on. I eventually fall into one of the pits, but wake up right as I am falling.

Um... whenever I dream some odd or beautiful dreams, I jot them down in my dream-note. tongue.gif

And in this page I'll tell you one of them.

I dreamt it a few years ago.

I was walked seashore alone.

The sun went down, but sky was not dyed red.

The color of sky was like, like black and white photograph.(but only for sky not other things.)

during I keep walking for a while, there were a lot of people walking like me but against my direction, beside my right.

when I approach as enogh as I can see their face, I feel weird.

some people are sobing, laghing like crazy man, screaming and drunkenning, etc.

(I think, it were feelings and actings what a person can do.)

But there is a standing women; from head to the bottom this women colored all black.

thereamong peoples march, this black women staring me.

With an expressionless face, she was shouting at me.

" KEEP GOING! NEVER TUURN BACK, This march's head for is not yours.

Alive women Keep going your way although you are alone."

At that monent marched peopel were staring at me at the same time.

And I wake up...!!!!

!!At the coner of my room in the darkness there was the black women smilling at me.

I couldn't tell nothing, cause of terrify -I absolutely awaken!-.

She faded away slowly.

Even now I don't know the meaning of the dream I dreamt, the walking peoples and the black women.

Also I confuse that the smilling black women in my room was just a part of dream.

The feeling of dream? Not bad I didn't feel bad feeling as horror, it was just weird thing.

I was being attacked with velociraptors sent by TJ.

Then there was whipped cream.

That's all I remember

We were playing this game in gym class that involved sticking things to the ceiling. Iphones worked best, so I threw mine up. For some unfathomable reason, objects that suck seemed to hover a few inches below the ceiling. Maybe bad graphics? Somehow this was a game, and the person who kept their's up the longest (via the force? luck? I'm not sure) won. Anyway, the first round I was the victor.

The second round I 'cheated' using a blazingly obvious suction-cup device. But then gym ended and I had to change. I start walking toward the changing room but I forgot my phone. So I go to collect it and somebody's put all of their grubby finger prints on it and spelled out the f-word or something.

This really annoys me, so I rub it on my shirt and problem solved. But the delay made me late to get changed. I walk in and open my locker.

In comes the male principal and history teacher. I'm like: O.O I'm a girl.

They start arguing about racism or something. I have no idea why. Then I woke up.

Turns out last night there was a big raccoon fight outside that sounded like, and I quote my mom, "A werewolf fighting a pig."

I wonder who was who in my dream? My history teacher has a deeper voice, which means I sub consciously think my principal is a pig. WOW.

Does this count...? I remember absolutely nothing about the actual dream at present, but I probably will when I've finished the post.

All right, so here it is: All through the dream, I know that it is a dream. At the very end, I'm about to die or something, and I'm thinking, OK, yeah, yeah, right, I've gone through this a million times, uh-huh, now I'm waking up. And then I woke up, said, "Uh-huh, yep, I knew it." And went right back to sleep. Also, once I had a dream about being chased by a giant mad axecarrot. But that's another story, as is the one about The Man From Uncle.

---

Draco-Domno

Horrible dream, I don't remember much by now and I really don't want to, but it involved a couple friends and blurred identities and crossing some lines that really don't need to be crossed and it put me straight in a horrible mood this morning and I've felt guilty and anxious and just ugh. x.x

I had to solve math problems for eternity while my friend poked me in the face with a pencil.

I was a pokemon trainer. I was buying infinity chocolate cake. I woke up disappointed I didn't have any cake.

A few days ago, I had one where I was watching our two cats when one of them, an all black one, manages to jump from the floor to a pan FILLED with oil on one side.

Why it was all on one side I will never know.

When I get her out, her fur was completely white and pretty much looked like a different cat. She was also not moving. So after closing the door to make sure the other cat doesn't do it, I run next door to where my mom and grandma are, only stopping for a car (for some reason)

I showed her to my mom, and she doesn't seem too shocked. Then she yammers on about a similar incident or some story, I don't remember. Then she leaves with the cat to show grandma. After a few secs, I look out the room door to see that they already managed to skin, cut up, and fry the cat. o_o

Mom then turns to me and says 'a little crispy, but why not have a little fun?'

I only seem a little uncomfortable when I eat something they say is made of cat hairs. They used a fancy word for cat hairs. I think it was 'Rednas', I don't remember exactly.

And that's all I can remember before waking up.

......yea.

This one I had today.

The dream started working figuring out few calculations what needed to be paid this week and what could wait. Naturally, did not have enough to get them all taken care of at once. At this point one of my cats is batting my storage box underneath my bed. Thinking that they lost their catnip toy in brought the box out...what did I find? Money that had stored away that I forgot. LOL Woke up to see if it was true...nooppppppeeee

Last I can recall I had a strange dream where I was in a big luxurious hall (golden walls, big stairs covered by a red carpet, chandeliers, etc) and I was going down those stairs and there were two tables - one on the left and one on the right. At the left there was my mom with a man sitting together and on the right there was my dad sitting alone and he was depressed. Then I woke up... in another dream and I was thinking about the previous dream and the strong meaning it has and I was going to post it here. Okay, I was sitting in front of the computer and my left ear started to itch, so I picked at it. Something small and black jumped out - it was a spider and had a little cobweb with it as well that it used to save itself. then I picked at my ear again and I found that it was full of spider eggs in there. O.o I grossed out, freaked out and woke up for good.

There were two last night. They both envolved wetting electronics.

1. There was this push button thing I found and I called the number on it and they told me not to stop pushing it or I will be cursed. Then they put me on hold and the music sounded like they repeated the word dream over and over. Then I cursed, then they found me and tried to IP ban me from the internet. I tried to hang up, but I couldn't so I drowned the phone.

2. I was in the game portal, but I couldn't shoot portals and if those security camera things had a red light on it, a TV looking thing (which was GLaDOS) popped out and tried to shoot me with lasers. So yeah... I ran. Hard. Then we got to a room where I found a water cannon and shot it at the screen because my companion cube reminded me that water hurt computers. The screen tilted backward, but GLaDOS wasn't dead. I got to this room where Chell was silently flirting with another 3D dude. I woke up after that.

-I had a dream I went to school. SO SCARY!!! Srsly. I had a dream of waking up, getting ready and when I stepped into school, my clothes fell off. Everybody else was walking around in underwear. It was creepy. I asked a guy what was going on and......... drum roll please....... he ate me. I woke up then. This happened.

-I was walking around with Dwayne Johnson and I guess what was supposed to be his wife in the middle of the night, and she was carrying some valuable crystal that would save the world. Then, some evil woman popped up with those giant lawn mowers with the log saw in front. It pulled Mrs. Johnson, I think her name was Kate, into the lawn mower. Her arms were inside, but she held on. The pull increased, and her head went in. She couldn't hold on any more. Kate went limp and her body pulled in. Then chunks of her corpse popped off like a wood chipper. I then became Dwayne and got super angry. She walked around, and since I am a boy in real life, I became a little girl. The woman picked up her head and peeled the face off, and tossed the meat chunks onto what apparently was a 'blood computer', which my mom made in the dream. When I announced it, the woman creeped towards me, and then the dream ended. I couldn't sleep for an hour.  blink.gif

That is....A very odd dream.

Hang on -- Uh................When you say, "This happened.", do you actually mean, this HAPPENED when you woke up?! I'm confused and that would be a very odd dream. It would also be a very odd happening.

Last night I had a dream that one of my friends was having her birthday, and she was turning six or something, I think...We were in the middle of the woods and there were these big log structures...And a bunch of stuff happened and my birthday present to her was a giant meaty thing that was bigger than a car, and was skinless and who knows what it might have been...And we were walking around it for some reason, looking at it, and talking about it. Then we found out that my friend had gone missing, and no one could find her anywhere, and everyone was worried that she'd been eaten or something, and then I THINK we found her but I'm not sure...And then I was telling my sister that my present had been a giant meaty mammoth or something, and then I woke up.

I forgot a LOT of the dream, so the actual thing was more interesting.

---

Draco-Domno

Edited by Draco-Domno

Last night, I had a dream that my parents made me go on a boat with a near-stranger and go to god-knows-where for a year. I didn't know what language everyone spoke in that place and I dreaded that I wouldn't be able to see my family for a long time. I think that I had to go there because of pokemon cards on something......

This is why I never play Pokemon.

OK, so this is a dream I had AGES ago. I was in the woods near my house (but the woods were rapidly transforming into a jungle/rain forest) And I was with my sister and some doctor or scientist or something. I think he was either Einstein or the Doc from "Back to the Future."

I was a little ways away from them and there were tons of giant ferns and things, and then I started to wander away. I found a very slippery dirt path, going down a slope, and I started sliding down it (I was suddenly sitting down), and there was this sort of cardboard thingy to my left, which was a giant picture of a jungle, and there were two toucans sitting watching me with eeeeevil black glittering tiny eyes. And they were spying on us. And to my right was the ordinary jungle-y thing (this spot was, I think, based on an actual spot in those woods) And I was sliding down, down, down really fast, and I kept watching that cardboard in horror, and my sister and Doc didn't notice at first and then they were shouting after me. I tried to stop by slamming my shoe on things I passed but it didn't work. It only made me spin around, and after I stopped spinning I hadn't spun.

Then I was back with Doc (or Einstein) and my sister, and it started all over again except that my sister and Doc were turning to go to the house, and I think they slipped down the slope but it was very short and they just stood up and kept going, and then I slipped and the whole thing happened again.

This was followed up by (several days/weeks later) a sequel dream where the same stuff happened except that, on my way down, I stomped on one of the toucans' eyes. It squished like a blackberry and I kept sliding really fast. I was feeling horrified and also kind of angry. And then I woke up.

By the way, I was wearing sneakers through this whole event. Especially when I squished the blackberry eyes.

I don't remember, but I might have had that same dream again after that.

---

Draco-Domno

P.S. Don't worry about the eye-squishing, they weren't real, alive toucans; they were robot spies that couldn't feel pain.

One I had recently..New inventions came and then everything was like a comic book. An evil villain tower was built right behind my house and the villain was obsessed with me. I woke up a few minutes later.

Anyone have any dreams were they can breath under water or fly? I have those all the time.

I had a really weird one recently...

So there's some sort of family reunion at a distorted form of my grandma's house. There's a guy my age I never met before there, he had silver hair and looked like an anime character (o-o), and had an eternal disease which made it difficult without the help of a machine. We talk and play some online game together, and eventually the night's almost over, and all the family members are gathered in the living room talking. He apparently took some sort of affection to me, and that would be the only time we'd get to see each other for a long time. I say something about it that upsets him and he leaves the room, and I start crying a little and go home. Later I get on the game we played, hoping to see him there, and he is. He talks about how much he missed me and that his disease was cured somehow because of me, and I realize I feel the same way.

I've been reading too many sappy stories lately >.>

Edited by Ethereal

One I had was with two boys from school, each kissing me on the cheek.

One I shared an instrument with, and we didn't exactly get along.

The other boy I see everyday, and we tease each other, but we're good friends.

Weird.... :/

Two days ago I had a dream I went to school with the emperor in Star Wars. biggrin.gif

I am not sure if I was on his side or not, but I had a blue light saber. It was so cool. Then someone shot me in my inner elbow, and the pain felt so real, I was rolling on the floor in pain then I woke up, and the pain just vanished, it made my arm feel numb for about an hour.

Oh, and If you don't know who the Emperor is, here's a picture.

Last night my subconscious symbolized heaven and hell. I was with my friends and we were in this weird building where you could see the sky above, and the ground, with this HUGE hole in the middle of the building that plummeted to the ground, and we were maybe...a few miles above ground. So we were stuck in the middle and we kept on trying to go to the top, and we didn't want to go down, but we didn't know where to go, so we kept going around the buildings looking for an elevator, but we couldn't. I then woke up.