skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I should have written in the morning, but I'm not entirely sure if I want to remember this.

It's after 10 PM so by now I don't remember much but something about a censor gave my ex the ability to fly and he was my private chauffeur of sorts for it and we saw my state get destroyed and he was-but-wasn't realand god I miss affection.

I was busy in the morning, so I forgot a lot about my dream, but here's one thing I do remember...

I had this little tiny tiger. It looked exactly like a real tiger except it could fit in my hand. It was so cute. I put it only my shoulder and it was just crawl around. And, it was too smile to hurt me, and it didn't even try. It was one of the awesomest dreams I've ever had.

Last night, I had a dream about zombies. They were caused by an infection and infected animals and humans. It was sort of scary. Especially the part with the ants around one little ant becoming infected. sad.gif

I only remember bits and pieces of this dream, since I had it the other night.

I was walking on a beach with my boyfriend and a few other people I don't remember. Everything was gray and ominous, like a storm was about to hit, or maybe it had already hit since everything was wet. The beach was really crowded, people were laying everywhere. It seemed like they were waiting for something. When I looked back I could see a silhouette of an empty city. I walked through some sort of weird locker room, and when I got to the other side my boyfriend was gone. The whole time it seemed like the end of the world was about to happen.

Last night's dream felt like it happened after the beach one:

I was with my boyfriend again. We were in a car, he was driving except I had the steering wheel and was making us go off the road. The cops started following us, so we drove into the city from the beach dream. The streets were full of cars, like everyone was trying to get out. We ditched the car and started running. I got caught and was taken into this weird building called "The Island" (I think that was because it was surrounded by roads.) Then I had to have a medical exam, and all of my clothes were missing. Finally they said I could go, and suddenly I was at my house. I started packing a bunch of stuff to run away. Everything started going black while I was packing, and then I woke up.

I seem to have a lot of apocalypse/running away dreams.

Last night I had a dream about getting 40% warn in one shot after badmouthing some of the mods. I can recall it was Nix who warned me and I was like 'Whooooa? So much for such little stuff?'

Of course, the dream was mostly about the forum, and the apeshiz of the waiting on the dragon release. It kinda looked like a huge hall where there were a lot of people looking at a huge screen and TJ was sitting at a desk near the screen, pushing some buttons and the preview showed up with the new egg. I can't recall much after that, but I know I got mad because of the warn and left the building.

I dreamed that Sanctus was talking to some really vague person ('it' was some sort of shadow) and I had to hide from him under some drapes. I looked like Agnus, at least my legs looked like him. It was like a reaction game like Heavy Rain, you had to push buttons to react to something (most likely there's multiple endings). It was probably because I watched a gamer stream Heavy Rain.

The weirdest I had was when I was in manga heaven with all kinds of manga in my own library, then I got sucked into a vortex in an unknown book, then I was falling down steps with a lifejacket and an inflateable ring.

The next weird dream was when all the members of the Beatles' head were chasing me and ate my legs off.0_o creepy, indeed wacko.gifblink.gif

One of the weirdest dreams I had was the one I had last night. I was in my loft with a friend, when some person with black clothes comes in. I knew it was a robber, so me and my friend chased it. We ran downstairs, and then the robber pulled out a gun. It aimed at me and my friend, but then the robber started laughing. Then, it pulled off the black mask it was wearing, and it was another of my friends! I got really mad, then the dream ended. blink.gif

well, this'll teach me not to read before I go to bed. though it didn't have anything to do with the book xd.png

my most recent weird dream:

I was inside my house watching TV at midnight for some reason. The TV went black like the power went out but everything else was working fine... so I yelled for my father but no one answered. I walked upstairs to see both my parents dead and a note.. not wanting to read the note I ran back downstairs and tried calling the police. phone was dead. so stupid me walked outside to see that there was no outside just black everywhere! no ground even... which worried me. so I walked back inside my house and locked all the windows when one popped out of it's frame. some black shadow thing moved in shortly after followed by a bunch more. they carried a cage with them and locked me in it somehow and started feeding me pizza- really good pizza- when my parents walked down the stairs screaming about popcorn not looking dead at all. I then woke up, very hungry as you could imagine and also very freaked out.

the shadow things looked like black balls of shadow with thin red eyes... they floated and could speak... weird stuff

One of my most weird dreams happened four years ago but I still remember it. it goes like this:

I woke up, ate breakfast, and went outside to play, and then a half horse half dog thing came up to be and bit me. I started screaming and ran inside. then my dad came up with a cardbord tube and started beating the horse thing. a second later it dissapeared. then I woke up.

I had a weird dream last night... well, it kinda splintered into two different dreams.

First I was taking care of some guy since his mom was gone and his father was at work. But there was a zombie apocalypse or something going on so we had to be super careful and whatnot. But the guy freaks out and runs off to go to his dad's work, but they had just closed up so I had to calm him down and then help him get through the hordes of zombies.

Then it shifted over into a dream about me having some sort of lab or another... but instead of just having my own things to work with, I snuck into the next door place to steal some of their things. There was a big plastic rope that stretched between a power line and a window to get into the place and I would squeeze through the window to get in/out. Apparently it was like a chemicals and sex toy shop (sounds like an accident waiting to happen) because I remember a lot of just...stuff being around. Then they boarded the window up since they noticed someone's been sneaking in, so the next time I went across the rope, I was stuck up there. And considering I'm scared to death of heights, that was a bit of a dilemma.

My weirdest dream was when I was being chased by Zombie Unicorns and they were saying how they wanted to be my friend, so I stopped running. One picked me up and the Zombie Unicorns brought me to a tea party. There I had tea with the Zombie Unicorns, Cheshire Cat, Alice, and the Mad Hatter.

I watched Alice in Wonder Land that night. Johnny Depp was the Mad Hatter, but that was my weirdest dream...

~Xylr

I've had plenty of weird dreams. One dream I had I had parts of it every night. It was a four part dream. First, the world was taken over by zombies. We formed a resistance against the Zombies and their king. We were very successful in killing important official zombies. There were only six kids who hadn't been Zombies yet. It was me, my little brother, and four of my friends. In part one my lil' bro got bit and was a Zombie. In part two my friends Chelsea and Justin got bt. Justin died but Chelsea was a Zombie. In part three my friend Abel got killed for defying with the rest us. In part four Wyman turned into a Zombie and then I got killed for being the leader of our resistance. It was a sick twisted dream.

I had another weird dream when I was four. I was jumping on the bed with Dora the Explorer and her cousin who could talk to animals whatever his name was. Then a bunch of penguins joined us. Dora and her cousin and the penguins pushed me off the bed. The penguins started pecking me hard. I got knocked out cold. When I woke up Dora and her cousin apologized for that and I forgave them and jumped on the bed again. Then they pushed me off again. The penguins pecked me hard again and then they ate me.

I was four okay!

I've had some odd dreams... Most are Akatsuki-related, seeing as I'm a Naruto nut.

Time to list...

• The first one was rather odd, with Deidara coming onto me while butt naked, (I still don't get it why) and Zetsu in the closet sharing a box of Froot Loops with my brother.
  • The second one... Eh... It also involves Akatsuki. This one was a mid-air photo shoot. There was, starting on the far left, Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, Kakuzu, and Hidan. All of a sudden, the cord holding me up gives way, and I fall down to a lake of sorts below me. Somehow, I could breathe underwater. I soon ended up swimming to an underwater city of an aquatic race, which I was somehow one of. Next thing I know, my loud, annoying friend is SWIMMING IN THERE, wondering why I'm there (when I should be asking what SHE'S doing there) as I swim beneath the surface. I soon try to swim away, but I get stuck. Kisame suddenly appears, and gets me free. Next comes a lovey-dovey scene, which I liked A LOT, (Kisame fan) before I left once again. Later on, I'm somehow a dragon, similar to Spyro. Not only that, but Crash Bandicoot shows up, and all heck breaks loose.

The End. xd.png

I've had more crazy dreams, but these are all the ones I can remember at the moment. I might show up again to tell you more. For now, I shall disappear, like I always do when I post in random threads that attract my attention.

[ disappears in a poof of smoke ]

[...][...] Deidara coming onto me while butt naked[...][...]

Hmmmm tongue.gif

Nice dream xd.png

yeah, I'm not going to go into much detail with this one since those who hate Eragon and all the stuff that goes along with it will probably kill me xd.png or not- but I had this a while ago and it seemed to be longing to pop up again last night... warning- those who don't know anything about it, don't bother asking me- I won't tell! tongue.gif

Beginning overview-

I got two people mad I shouldn't have and have yet to figure out why... (yes even after the third time this has happened)

Well this is the middle of it and the oddest part which also is the end...

I somehow got into a fight with Durza (who until recently I was trying to avoid for better of me...) and a giant crowd of people came to watch, all of which were yelling to kill me for something I don't even know I did. That something never was found out.

So after a while I got my butt kicked (beaten preeettty baadly...) and ended up waking up right before I died.

How do I know? You had to be there... though everyone probably would have been laughing like the crowd of people -Told you I wouldn't go into detail-

I used to have dreams where I was alone at home and demons(whom I could not see) would throw me around. It was like being in a big pool of water, unable to touch the bottom with your feet. I was in the air, and had to get down, so I called on Jesus and prayed, but nothing happened. I had this dream a few times, but the last time I had enough faith, and with an extreme effort of will and faith I was able to defeat the devils and stand on solid ground. I have never had that dream since.

Awesome, huh?

I used to have dreams where I was alone at home and demons(whom I could not see) would throw me around. It was like being in a big pool of water, unable to touch the bottom with your feet. I was in the air, and had to get down, so I called on Jesus and prayed, but nothing happened. I had this dream a few times, but the last time I had enough faith, and with an extreme effort of will and faith I was able to defeat the devils and stand on solid ground. I have never had that dream since.

Awesome, huh?

blink.gif wow that kind like the dream i had. it had started off as a normal day, but at night all hell broke loose, a the night part of the dream at first i was staring into this mirror thing and it was dark in the house and all i seen was my face, but then it just changed into this demon wolf thing? and it kept saying something in no language Ive ever herd and it came out of this mirror thing and sucked me in this twisted reality or something and it was this strange world were it was night and the sky just poured blood like a heavy rain and the moon was the biggest moon Ive ever seen and it was a gold color,? then i woke up??? wtf also this is i guess is a second part to this other dream were huge wolfs attacked my family?? blink.gifninja.gif

One of my weird dreams isn't just any old weird dream. I bet no one has dreamt this dream ever before. It's one of a kind~

When I was small, I had a dream about being stuck in a maze. One of those garden mazes. My whole family was there including my dog buster. (I had this dream a year before I ACTUALLY got my dog buster. Weird huh?) Anyways, we were all trying to escape until a Civil War solider came after us, and started to chase us. I got separated from my family and hid in a bathroom maze. (Roflmao) I climbed up to the ceiling and stayed there, glued to it. The next thing I know I'm in my kitchen...

My dog was on his diaper mat and the Civil War solider came at me. All of a sudden, out of the blue, I started throwing chap-sticks at him. I had a whole hand full of them. (Wow, chap-sticks?) Anyways, he started to run around the kitchen table and I chased after him, continuing to throw my chap-sticks at him...

Then my dream ended... or I probably don't remember the rest... Lol.

Well... that was my weird dream! Top that!

Edited by iAisu

but Chelsea was a Zombie.

AND THEN JOHN WAS A ZOMBIE. xDDD Roflmao.

My most recent dream started off as watching a Pern documentary thing. And then I was in the Pern documentary thing and I had stolen something, I think it was a dragon egg but I'm not sure. And I was running from people who wanted to get it back, and Gandalf was helping me.

...I have no idea.

AND THEN JOHN WAS A ZOMBIE. xDDD Roflmao.

My most recent dream started off as watching a Pern documentary thing. And then I was in the Pern documentary thing and I had stolen something, I think it was a dragon egg but I'm not sure. And I was running from people who wanted to get it back, and Gandalf was helping me.

...I have no idea.

Keep the egg in your next dream, and fly off into the distance with Gandalf! 8D

....Never mind.

Once I had this strange dream about... well, it looked like I was looking at my old neighborhood and there was this werewolf that completely resembled a very-frightening looking wolf on all fours. I was a little scared of it even though I was just watching it walk around my neighborhood.

The wolf had some blood around its mouth (I think) and it was going to go into a house. The house looked exactly like the one that I sometimes go to to visit my relatives in Virginia, and when the werewolf went in the scene changed to the inside. There was this creeped-out girl hiding downstairs (I don't think it was me, but I can't be sure.) in the basement, and the werewolf was following her scent. He reached the stairs and after he went down them and into the basement...

The dream ended. I dunno why I had it. xd.png

I have a lot of weird dreams, and most of them are recurring. I won't go on about them all because it would be very long and it's 4am. Happy New Year, for my at least. laugh.gif

The one I have been having for years is always mostly the same with a few differences each time, but it always ends the same. I'm either being choked or strangled, having my neck cut or broken or damaged somehow, or the worst (and the one I get most) starts with a normal dream and then I start coughing and choking, and then there'll be something in my throat which I start to pull out but it's always a never ending piece of something (wire, ribbon, hair, string, fishing line are the most recent) that I keep pulling and pulling and choking on, and it's really gross. I don't know why I dream that. :|

I've also had a couple of weird dreams that give me the feeling of Deja Vu later on, and I swear a few times I have dreamt of things that have later happened, or at least it feels that way. laugh.gif

Hmm....weird dreams....weird dreams.....

Oh! Last night I was gonna get married in my dream. We both had to say 'I do' in the form of a song. I don't know who he was, but he was a great singer. When it came for my turn my mom woke me up. D8< I'm pretty sure I was gonna run, though. >>

Two of my friends are almost always on Facebook and MSN and whatever. So I dreamed that I went to this restaurant and that they were sitting at two different tables.

...Then the dream ended.