skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Dream of last night:

(this is in vivid color. I dream in third person - basically I see myself doing things, but I still think in first person, and I'm aware that I am the person I am viewing. It plays out like a movie. I only dream in first person when it's a nightmare)

ANYWAY

"I am a dragon over an ocean. There is a portal behind me that is sucking in ocean water and it is pulling an island to it. It is a portal that leads to another time and another world. The island is full of dinosaurs, and it is my job to make sure they don't make it into the portal because only I am allowed to time/world travel in this world.

So, I turn into a larger dragon, and I pick up all the dinosaurs at the last moment but I miss one, an Iguanodon. I fly to a land mass to drop off all the dinosaurs I managed to catch. There are other dragons and dinosaurs here, and there are also people, I think.

Some sort of battle happened I think, but I don't remember. Anyway, a lot of time passed, and some of the characters I met (details lost) died of age or something.

But, in the meantime, the portal was still open. Finally I realized that the portal stayed open because it was an error for me to be there - I had made an error in teleporting through time and space and I had accidentally landed in this world when I was supposed to be in another one. And in consequence, I screwed up some sort of physics by that Iquanodon going through the portal.

So, I had to go through the portal, which I did, as a dragon.

When I land in the next world, I am a human. It's evening and I'm near a small ranch near mountains and a large plains setting. The ranch has horses tied up ----- and the Iquanodon has been captured.

There's some dialogue that went on between the Iquanodon and myself, because I can apparently speak Iquanodon which was remarkably like English - I'm assuming translated through telepathy, because I do that, in dreams.

I realize the Cowboys at the ranch plan on bringing the Iquanodon in for money, because they used to exist in that world, but they all died out.

But I can't let that happen, because it wasn't supposed to happen.

So I transform into an Iquanodon, and I let the other free, and we start running on the plains. But the Cowboys find out, and they start chasing us on horseback. They are trying to kill us.

And we have to find where the portal went so I can correct the mistake.

Then the sky starts turning real dark and green, and it's all stormy looking, and in the distance two funnel clouds start reaching down to the ground.

So now the Iquanodon and I are trying to escape the tornadoes, and we are still running away from the Cowboys, but we might have lost him.

I woke up before any conclusion was made. I don't know if we ever made it to that portal.

THE END"

I had a dream where I had a sister, and some ninja robot animals were trying to get her. So I transformed into some monster thing, killing them all. Only too late I find out they were defenders of earth. then I had to ride a school bus into this hell like place. And there was a washing machine that turned you into aliens. I got turned into a xenomorph. :3 Then this vampire king was challenging me through a glass door, so I head bit him through the glass. But he was still alive. So then I had to sword fight him. And as I swung this sword I faked him out and stabbed him with this dagger, which I somehow knew was the only was to kill him. Then some spirit trapped in either a frog or bug jewel thingy went free. Then I woke up and laughed, because I'm pretty sure there was even fighting music in my dream..

I had a dream where it began with me quarreling with my older brother for my some charger or something. Then I started walking away from my family, while they walk into some antique store.

Anyways while I was walking away I saw a man coming my way. At first I ignored him, but when he came closer I saw his face.. like a deformed man? I got freaked and turned around walking faster and going into the antique store my family was in. They were asking for something in the glass counter. I was trying to hide away from that man. Well the man kinda went into the store next door.

Then I looked at the lady behind the counter, She was one of those old scary ladies you'd mistake for a witch? She was wearing black clothes from what I remember. She was smiling at me then suddenly I heard a loud voice from the store next door. It was that man from earlier, somehow I knew... but I dunno how. He was asking for some kind of weapon? I heard him say goblin's... something... Well my dad heard him and got freaked out too and said sorry to the lady behind the counter and told us to leave now and my family did.

Just as I was about to leave, a black cat with glowing red eyes jumped onto the counter and I was like "Aww hi there" but it hissed at me and tried to claw me. At one point, while it was hissing, one of its eyes changed colour, from red to green. The lady laughed and the cat calmed down, the other eye turning green too. "Don't worry, the cat won't hurt you," the lady said, this time her voice whas echoing. Then I tried to pet the cat again and this time it purred and looked at me. The lady walked around the counter and stared at me, "Your... Your the.. But no.. Your not ready," then she came over to hug me and in my mind I was all like "WTF??"

What I remember next is me walking away from the store meeting my mom in front of a restraunt, but I couldn't see my dad or my older brother. My mom said they were in there, and pointed to some alley.

Then I woke up xd.png Weirdest dream ever... Other than that my other weird dreams are ones that I'm being chased. But I kinda enjoy those dreams...

I dreamed my cereal spoon was too big, and something about a banana.

Edited by Ælex

A banana? O.O LOL that`s actually pretty funny.

So I`m not off topic, I had a dream last night that I killed one of my hatchlings, and felt really bad about it because I killed it with an apple. O.O Talk about weird, yes?

All I remember from my last dream is beating up Barney and falling through endless portals.

I remember a dream I had a long time ago, it was about this fish with legs and arms that lived in a tree-house, and I came visiting it every day....

I dreamed my Dad turned into a pizza...i ate him blink.gif

LMFAO i laughed for 5 years.

uhh dreams, i had a dream my cat attacked my lizard and ate one of her toes, and when i took her to the vet my mom and the vet laughed at me. :{ sad dream.

I just had this one last night

I had a dream where a princess overheard some people say they want to kill/get rid of her so she runs away then she turns into an orange tabby cat and is looking around to see how well her fur will blend in with the foliage and ponders how long it might take them to find her but she continues moving on and ends up in a swamp like place, she smells another cat and moves deeper into the swamp, she finds a nice hideout den but some weird snake/eel things poke their heads out, she hisses, they come out, swallow some water, slither away, she looks around to make sure the den is empty and settles down.

Not sure if it had anything too do with the fact that i had recently seen tangled, but whatever xd.png

I had a pretty weird dream last night.

I was at my school, and it was really late at night, and I went up to the room where our lockers are and my history teacher was there, wearing blue. And he looked odd. I just can't remember what he was wearing.

Then, my friend from my old school and a couple of my other friends at my new school had met and started talking to each other and I guess became frinds. And, it was pretty awkward, cause I was the only girl there, so I left.

After that, I went to this party at someone's house, but, the house was full of water or something, so I guess it was an undersea theme.

After that, I saw another one of my friends from my old school, and we went down to our school's vocal room.

Fiinally, someone told me I was on the swim team or something. It completely shocked me, but I woke up and went with them, and as we were walking to the pool, I woke up. That was a really odd dream.

Once I had a dream where I was a wooden toy. My friends and I were trying to escape from the toy shop because we were going to be made into saw dust, since aluminum robots were the new "thing." It was long and elaborate, but in the end I managed to escape, though all my friends were killed. So yeah...

Had a dream last night where I was walking through a town victim of a nuclear bomb. Snow and nuclear ash was falling, and it was in the middle of winter. I was wearing a big thick coat and a hat, with big rubber black boots, mittens and a scarf. I was just walking, and I stepped on a huge chunk of ice. I looked down at the ice and picked it up. Contained inside was the eye of a doll. It was burnt and charred, but still all in one piece. The eye stared up at me for a while, and I stared back down at it. I heard something behind me. I slowly turned, but before I saw what it was, I woke up.

:I

I dreamed I found a hundred dollar bill and everyone was out to get it from me.

Weird dreams, oh my, where to start...

The weirdest I remember is this: I'm in a white void (as in: there's nothing else around that I can see, not even the ground) and the only other things there are a dromedary and a big wrought-iron fence that I'm holding up in my hands. And the dromedary wants to pass me by but I'm trying to keep it from doing that by holding the fence in front of it. When it steps sideways, I step sideways ... all night long.

I was SOO tired when I woke up and my arms really hurt from holding the fence up.

I also had two recurring dreams (as in: I dreamt them at least once every month for a couple of years) as a kid that one day combined and later gave me one of the creepiest experiences of my life.

In the first dream, I crawl into the electrical box (where the circuit breakers are) in the corridor of our family's little summer house (it was a little door that I couldn't reach and at that age, I didn't know what was behind there smile.gif ).

In my dream, there was a whole labyrinth of weird rooms and corridors behind there.

The first times I dreamt this I kept getting lost in there but after a few times I learned the layout of the labyrinth and I had my favorite spots and such and really felt safe there. I still had this dream when I already knew what was behind the little door.

In the second dream (well, nightmare is more like it) that I started having when I was a pre-teen) I am walking down a street I don't know, and there's a car following me and I know there's someone in the car that wants to kill me. So I start running and when I go around a corner I dive into a ditch next to the road and bury myself beneath leaves that are lying there to hide. Then I hear someone getting out of the car and coming to look for me. Luckily I always woke up before they found me smile.gif

Then one day I had the second dream, but instead of diving into the ditch I kept running and arrive at our summer house, so I go into the labyrinth. Someone follows me in there, but as I know my way around there and they don't, I'm able to lose them in there, come back out and lock the electrical box with them in it. I never had either dream again after that.

But years later I was walking from my boyfriends house to the bus stop (first time I walked there) and suddenly I recognized the street I was walking in as the street from my nightmare. I was completely freaking out. Good thing there was no car there or I would definitely have jumped into the ditch biggrin.gif

I always had my boyfriend walk me to the bus stop afterwards...

Edited by Fengari

Had a dream that I was cutting the nail on my big toe... and it broke a bit on one side so I cut it to be even...

Eventually I had short nail, cut half the length it was originally, and it turns out the corners of the nail were grown into my flesh so I had to pull it out like splinters.

:l

I had a dream that I woke up in the middle of the night and had to use the bathroom. When I switched on the light, I saw a small, green monster sitting on the floor where the toilet should have been (it looked like this: Toilet Monster). It had a piece of white PVC pipe in its mouth and was belching hamsters out of the pipe. I ran outside to our deck and found my dad grilling hamburgers in the dark. I told my dad about the creature and asked what it was. He shrugged his shoulders and told me the thing in the bathroom was called a "badass". blink.gif

Woke up, turned on CNN, fell asleep again.

Dreamt that a whole bunch of my fav (and some non-existing) cartoon characters were voting on whether or not to let gays serve openly in the military.

Guess what I woke up to on the tele.

I have a dream that keeps returning, and there are always three different versions, so I practically wake up two times at night when it occurs. I've been having these dreams since I was six, when we first visited Mallorca.

First version:

It's dark, and we're actually in Mallorca. My father, mother, sister and myself are walking next to a railroad, and on our other side there is a low hedge in which there are coloured lightbulbs, and every couple of feet or so there is a tv playing some weird tv-show. In the background you can see a castle, and quite a creepy one. At some point in my dream, a train comes riding towards us, and we have to cross the railroads. This is when I fall while walking onto the railroad, the train approaches and then I wake up the first time, so I assume I died.

Second version: Same story, train approaches, I fall, only this time I kind of crouch further, and only my legs are cut off by the train. I feel a terrible pain in my legs, and I wake up the second time.

Third and last version: Again, the same story, the train approaches, I fall, and this time, my mother or sister save me by pulling me off of the railroad. And then I wake up the last time, when it's time to get up.

I was on a weird safari-thing through the forest on a camo dirtbike racing against groups of kids in my classroom. All I remember is that I was in a swamp and there was a giant fat crocodile and them Taco, who was in my group, was walking through the swampy muddy stuff while mysteriously not getting dirty and I was all "STOP IT WILL EAT YOU STOP STOP...whatev" and then she walked within a foot of it and then just turned around uninterested and came back up on the platform I was standing on. It was a pretty weird dream.

I should have written in the morning, but I'm not entirely sure if I want to remember this.

It's after 10 PM so by now I don't remember much but something about a censor gave my ex the ability to fly and he was my private chauffeur of sorts for it and we saw my state get destroyed and he was-but-wasn't realand god I miss affection.