skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I dreamed I was a bowing ball with nowhere to roll to.

Seriously. blink.gif

...I had a dream where I was in a hotel for some reason, but had to share it with a buncha folks. It was a huge room, so it was like sharing a mansion with ten people, so wasn't an issue...

But this one guy was semi-stalking me. :I He looked like a Russian mobster- bald with tats up and down his arms and a massive tattoo on his back...

One instance I remember- the bathroom had a massive window into the hallway for some reason. The only places people couldn't see you is in the shower or on the toilet. He would lurk outside the window and watch me and tried to see me while I was in the shower, but apparently couldn't.

....I think I saw him shirtless, realized he was actually pretty damn hot, and actually got with him, though. :I Yay happy ending?

I had a lucid dream in which i was stuck in a weird world, full of columns and rubble.

Strange thing was that I couldn't really control it, even though I knew I was dreaming.

Ok... I was swimming with my teacher (please dont ask) and then my pants fell off.

recently i have weird weird dreams. and i'm the only one in the family who usually dreams about this. i dreamed about my grandparents who passed away already and they're message in the dream is just so confusing and weird. and when i wake up i try to remember it but i just can't!

A small autistic boy fell in love with his elementary school teacher. When she rejected him, he followed her home and slit her throat and the throats of all of his class mates that witnessed the rejection.

Very small part of the dream, but it was the main part since I spent the rest of it running away from the boy since I was a classmate of his.

I had a weird dream recently.

I was running laps around my gym's track (held up by cables, up above a gymnastics area), but it was more like leaping... And the leaps got longer and longer, until I was gliding. But it wasn't like beautiful flying, I couldn't touch the ground. It was uncomfortable, like I was being pulled forward. People were watching from bleachers that don't really exist, and then I hit a hay bale, which didn't hurt at all but got me down. After I went home, I called all of my friends and told them what to do to glide.

Sorry for that bad paragraph... I'm really disorganized.

My weirdest dream (So far) would probably be me and my whole class in my last year classroom, with the class nextdoor to our class in the door beside us, and there was a rabbit. The other class had the rabbit but it got lose and ran into my classroom and everyone was trying to catch it exept for three boys playing with lego, and then the other teacher came in and slit my teacher's throat for 'stealing' the rabbit.

Then the dream faded into arthur and D.W on a train going to the north pole.

Yeah, my mind is messed up. But poor teacher. I wish it was my 3rd grade teacher's throat being slit instead of my current teacher's throat being slit.

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

I had a dream that I was getting a ride with one of the kids at my school from my church. I was worried he wasn't skilled enough to drive, but I got in the car anyway. After he left the parking lot, he started swerving and driving on the wrong side of the road. I was yelling at him to look at the road and get out of the lane he was in, but he kept laughing meniachally at me. All the others in the car weren't saying anything. Finally, I saw a car coming, even though my vision had become way more near-sighted than it actually is, and yelled "Watch out!!!" Suddenly, the dream switched to third-person bird's-eye-view and the car got in a multi-car accident after hitting one head-on and spinning out. Then the dream ended.

What was even more interesting is that all the cars in the dream were red Chevy Aveos.

Another weird dream I had was actually pretty entertaining.

I was at a birthday party. Suddenly, I saw a tornado coming and ran for my life, jumping fences. I found myself in a neighbor's yard with one of the kids from my school in it. She was sitting on top of a covered jaccuzi and was texting. I looked behind me and the tornado was following. I then jumped a fence into the street and ran a good mile through the neighborhood, with the tornado following. I then broke into a house at the bottom of the hill it was on and started watching the news report of the tornado on the tv in the house. Realizing I wasn't safe in the house, I ran out. I found myself riding one of those little pull-along scooters toddlers play with, only mine was motorized. I rode into a newer, wealthier neighborhood in the forest. I rode the scooter to a friend's house that was also a tree farm and the dream ended.

Edited by sir_horsey_XIX

Well I'm one of those people who can sometimes control a dream for a short period before you realize you are dreaming, then you wake up. It's where you can think in your dreams.

Anway. I often dream through nightmares to see that I either fought back with said monster or I'm still alive after falling.

I'd say my coolest dream/weirdest would be watching and living through a giant meteor crashing to the ground. I was outside my house. With a few family members around and some people I didn't know. Just going about life. Then all of a sudden a giant meteor comes out of nowhere (nightmare started). I try to run and save my brother, to no avail. Most people would wake up, but I stayed in it. It was terrifying to see a giant ball of fire hitting the earth, then a wave of fire on the ground, and the ground splitting open in all directions as I try to run, but I also thought wow that's pretty cool looking. Then everything went white, like I was dead or something. Then I realized it was a dream, and woke up.

God, it's such a sigh of relief to find out it's just a dream when your still in the dream.

Or another time when I stayed in the dream when I was falling. I was in a dimly lite cave with a blueish hue being chased by a green orge. Then I came to the end of the path Only to fall down a giant pit. Then I thought, I wounder what happens If I just keep falling. From then on the fear was gone and was kinda fun. When I hit the bottom I was fine and was like that WAS AWESOME! Then I woke up.

Controlling dreams is freaky, but it doesn't happen often to me. Mainly only in nightmares. Anyone every get this? Or how about when you wake up but you can't move your body for like 10 sec's, so everything dark because your eyes are still shut, like your paralyzed, and your brain is fully awake (god I hate that feeling). I'm all like, "AHHH move already!" Or how about when you wake up, then can go back into the same dream (happens to me when I dream about the Flintstones cartoon... . ____. )?

Edited by Lunchbox

I once had a dream that a giant cookie squashed my house, but it wasn't really a cookie. Instead it was a spaceship, and out of it emerged Elmo. Elmo then started to charge through the town like Godzilla while singing Elmo's world. Then all my friends appeared behind me and screamed out "Go Go Power Rangers!" and hit the person to the left of them. Each of us then turned into Final Fantasy characters and attacked the giant Elmo. Elmo then stated that in order for him to leave we had to fix the cookie, so we baked the world's biggest cookie, and Elmo left. When he went to leave he turned the world to pudding.

(I am known for weird dreams)

Last night, I dreamed that I was at a place somewhat like the YMCA, but I was with an old friend, who I haven't seen in a while, who liked to swim, so we go to the locker room to change, but I forgot my bathing suit, so I go to the lost and found, which consisted of a mound of clothes, *( I think?) and took a brown bathing suit with frills at the bottom, and large teal polka dots, I then put it on and went swimming, doing the dolphin stroke, after which, I came out of the pool and found that my bathing suit had turned into a ratty t-shirt.

I had a dream where I was in a land of gigantic floating potatoes. I ate into the center of one where it was hollow. In the center were tubs of sour cream and butter so I dumped it all over. Then the mayor of this wonderful land came in and said... BEEP BEP! BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP! Then I woke up and realized my alarm clock was going off... laugh.gif It was my favorite dream. smile.gif

I was in a dark room that had a small shrine in it. It was 7:30, and I was waiting for my parents to get home. They should have been home by then. The little girl that I was taking care of had wandered away and been taken by the trolls that lived in the forest. She was most likely dead, but I didn't lose hope. The trolls captured and tortured anyone who ventured off alone at night. Sometimes they stole you right out of your house.

I went into a bedroom where Chrono, my dog, was supposed to be. I couldn't see him. I anxiously called his name and looked everywhere, but he didn't respond. I looked down and he was just laying there beside the bed with his eyes open, as if he never heard me. I coaxed him out of the room to comfort me and offer me a false sense of security while I waited for my parents.

Scared, I waited for them, while constantly checking the windows and shadows in my rational paranoia. They never came, and I left the house towards the forest of the trolls to retrieve the girl. I brought a weapon that was similar to a sickle, except the tip of it was curved so it resembled an S with the top curve shrunken.

Soon after I got to the foggy damp forest, I was attacked by a few gruesomely disfigured people. They resembled zombies, but I knew that they weren't because they were still alive. That was what was so scary, that they were still alive and suffering through their pain.

After disfiguring them some more, I was bombarded with an army of fleshy creatures that resembled misshapen bodies and blobs of what appeared to be bodies that had been through a blender. A mostly complete older man with a blue skin tone charged me with a normal looking sickle. Our weapons clashed in such a way that my sickle fit inside of his and made them both useless. With all my might I turned my weapon and his flew out of his hand, and then I cut his head off.

I destroyed more humans and creatures before I was overwhelmed by the primitive feelings the bloodbath gave me and the anxiety and anger woke me up.

I was in some hotel with someone and another couple, but don't remember anything else.

Then I was running around a grocery store with a friend, we might have been wrecking stuff. e.o

I really should write these down earlier when I actually remember more.

I had a dream where I had to find a crazy person, and a sane person who used to be crazy and take them to my class or else I'd fail. I woke up after that dream and was like "FFFF- how hard is it to find a former-crazy person to pass a class?"

I still don't know where the heck this dream came from... I have odd dreams but... the hell?

-K-

the last 2 nights i had mightmares!!! one was earthquake and the other bombs!!

sooooo scary!!! sad.gif

No eggspam.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

My dream started in my mom's walk in closet. Both my sister's and my mom and dad were there too. We were all dressed up in coats and jackets. My kermit the frog stuffy was shaking and laughing at the back of the closet and when I picked it up, it's eyes turned to slits and it grew pointy teeth, I think I droppped it. Then we walked out of her closet and I could see our driveway. It was dark out and the driveway was lined with these weird lamps that flashed blue. Somehow, we ended up out side. I tried to walk off the deck but the bird feeder attacked me. I think that's it. It's an old dream, I had it when I was younger, but I never forgot it because of how strange it was. It just stuck in my head really good.

I had a dream where I was doing the laundry, but I didn't have time to put it away, so I left it on the table. When I woke up I wondered where my stack of clothes was! xd.png

I once had a dream where I was in this reality show (which airs in our country). Turns out, the shows hides a secret, they're goal is capturing and experimenting on monsters. Here, they were after Sadako who I kind of befriended... Apparently, she was captured, before they detained her, he gave me her egg....

Another weird dream was about Golden Sun Book two where I dreamt I finally found Poseidon's trident (Which my brother and I cannot find for years). That same day, I figured out how to get it!

I have pretty much the same dream almost every night. That my husband and I are married and have our kids but he still lives at home with his mom. And I don't blink.gif

I just had a dream last night where my advisory went to visit this old woman, and my advisor's room turned into her house and we got really close to her and helped her out. And then, she died. Then, my one of my friends told me about her death, because I didn't know. And he wasn't in my advisory either. I was so upset. She reminded me of my grandmother.

Thehn, it shifted from that to the very extravegent lobby of someplace, where my five year old cousin was dying. I couldn't lose anyone else. So, I made up a song in my mind and sang it to him. And I was just kinda hugging him or something. And my other 14 year old cousin, and his sister, sang the song with me. And, I didn't know how to end the song, and she figured it out. And then, my cousin was okay.

It was a pretty scary yet refreshing dream. The beginning upset me, but the end made me happy.