skunklover

Dreams You've Had

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I dreamt that Confucius actually wrote in English and it was just translated to Chinese afterwards. Perhaps I'm mixing it with Dr. Jose Rizal who in real lofe actually wrote in Spanish then translated to Filipino afterwards. blink.gif How strange the dream was!

I dreamt of...well..nothing. But I don't mean like, I just slept and woke up. I fell asleep, and dreamed of nothing but darkness..everywhere I looked it was dark. I've had this 'dream' for 2 months now. It's creepy.

My dreams are often long and violent. I had one last night where my stepdad was trying to murder me because I was "too annoying," so I've been terribly anxious around him since then.

I remember having a dream about a volcano exploding in the park then me swimming in it just like it was water...

I dreamed I was the Reverse Flash and that I time-traveled to the 3000's. Was pretty interesting. smile.gif

Just another rp dream. Nothing much

Another dream about being pregnant. Jeez. Is my mind secretly telling me something?

Time in that dream maybe was when I was 1st grade in high school. I was boring and I had a bottle of water, so I decided write my name with that water. I wrote two letters of my name and water ran out. So I get inside the building and get some water and wrote last letter of my name and I saw someone with dark blue nametag(which means he is 3rd grade, and mine was green) was sitting there and he looks like wet. And he said "What are you doing?" and I have nothing to say. I fought with him and someone stop us and

I had a dream about my sister trying to kill me last night.. and the night before, I was eating food in my dream blink.gif

We got a new puppy. It was a goat/wolf hybrid that was flippin' adorable. It had white fur and leetle goat horns. I put a red pentagram necklace on it because it would "make it more powerful." I think I've been playing/watching too much of The Binding of Isaac.

I had a dream where I was eating the most delicious cake! It was so real, I could really taste the cake. xd.png

I've had dreams where my dog is covered (and I mean covered) in fleas. We keep on trying to take 'em off and squish them, but for every one we take off 2 more pop up.... blink.gif

I think I need to give her a bath soon......

Two nights in a row recently, I revisited old dreamscapes I haven't seen in a long time. It was nice to see them again.

The first one was really weird. Kinda disturbing. Like...shouldn't-talk-about-it-on-the-forum-tier disturbing.

The second one, different location, was nicer. Part of the location had changed. Some new buildings were showing up. It was still as lovely as I remember it, though. I don't quite remember why I was there, or what I was doing. I think I was riding in some kind of vehicle. Definitely not driving. I have no idea who was, if anyone.

I flippin' love dreams. I think they're fascinating. Revisiting dreamscapes is one of my favourite things.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I don't know which I dislike more: dreaming of good things and waking up to realise that it's not real and feel disappointed or dreaming bad things.

I just had this weird dream last night - I wanted to buy the newest version of Tamagotchi, so I went and bought one. Then I 'woke up', which hadn't even happened really, and soon realized that I didn't really get a Tamagotchi. I fell asleep again and decided to go buy the Tamagotchi again. I bought two so I would still have one if the another one got lost. Not too hard to guess, but at this time I woke up again, this time for real, realizing that I didn't get a Tamagotchi once again.

That was not the weirdest dream I've had, but it felt pretty strange, since I haven't even had the interest in Tamagotchis for a while. u o u

I had a dream that I was wearing a spacesuit and I was on the moon, and I was doing big jumps to traverse the landscape. At one point, I jumped into a volcano (on the moon) because I wanted to explore it.

Just going to copy/paste this verbatim*

*= edited for language

[11:04:14 AM] Odeen: i dreamed that my parents let me live in their old 5th wheel trailer because they got a new one

[11:04:30 AM] Odeen: that's fine

[11:05:16 AM] Odeen: while i was enjoying some me time suddenly my ENTIRE EXTENDED FAMILY SHOWS UP and i'm just like hi i don't have a shirt on

[11:06:28 AM] Odeen: and then for some reason i bought a baby hamster

[11:06:42 AM] Odeen: before shortly afterward realizing it was infested with fleas

[11:07:07 AM] Odeen: and also it wasn't actually a baby and there were like 3 other hamsters in there and they were multiplying at a rapid rate

[11:07:19 AM] Odeen: also those weren't fleas anymore, they were TINY BABY HAMSTERS

[11:07:34 AM] Odeen: and the hamsters were viciously trying to prevent me from returning them to the pet store

[11:07:47 AM] Odeen: so i stuffed all of them in a box and threw them out

[11:08:13 AM] Odeen: and then things in the trailer itself started getting creepy

[11:09:06 AM] Odeen: i'd start trying to put these tiny figurines away to clean up and the ones i hadn't cleaned up would stand there in groups WATCHING ME

[11:09:15 AM] Odeen: and then [Marrionetta] showed up

[11:09:21 AM] Odeen: trying to figure out why i was so freaked out

[11:09:43 AM] Odeen: and when i told [Marrionetta she was] like OH I'LL HELP and flushed some of the stuff i was cleaning up down the toilet

[11:09:53 AM] Odeen: and then the toilet started vomiting back up like

[11:10:08 AM] Odeen: stuffed animals and rubber chickens and one of the rubber chickens started snarling at me

[11:10:34 AM] Odeen: so i was like SCREW THIS WE'RE GETTING OUT

[11:11:05 AM] Odeen: and we went outside and you were still so happy you were like I BROUGHT A GIANT BOTTLE OF WINE and then it started raining and i was like this dream STINKS i'm waking up

Edited by Odeen

Yep, that's me. I'll bring booze to a haunting.

I think the last dream I had involved trying to put on socks a la surgeon simulator and then getting frustrated because I couldn't make my dream eyes focus on the face of a clock long enough to read the hands.

Wow. Last night's dreams were odd. Too bad that one was a dream. I would have loved to have had that shirt I found.

In the first dream I was in this shirt shop, that had a 'Hot Topic' feel to it. I went around looking for shirts and other trinkets from the different series I like. I saw a figure of Cloud Strife riding on Fenrir in the back shelf and went to get that when The guy at the cash register said, "We have Final Fantasy shirts over on the far rack." I wish I had the shirts I saw. Figures. When I had the figure and the three shirts in my hand the dream ended. I didn't even get to try them on. sad.gif

The second dream was a bit more weird. I dreamed I went back in time and was in a older Walmart where they were selling old 'square- shaped' TV's. It felt like it was the 70's or 80's and I looked at the price they wanted for the old Tv's I was like, "This is a total rip off!" another customer and a worker looked at me funny and asked why. I just shrugged and told them what the Future TV's would look like and then I started talking about computers. Saying how huge the internet would become and all about the websites and places like twitter and facebook, google, smart phones and apps. I got the weirdest looks and one person said I was crazy. Then I showed them the shape that the flat screen Tv's of today had and they did seem to like that.

That dream ended when I woke up, but yeah~ definitely one of the stranger batch of dreams I had in a while. Still wish that first one was real though. That figure and those shirts were so cool. wub.gif

I had a dream of being at a new Meet and Greet session with my favourite band at our city's concert venue, when all of a sudden we hear a shrieking noise. For a moment I thought it was a dragon, but I said: "Nah, couldn't be." tongue.gif

Then it happened again, only that this time there was a part of dark grey or even black scales through the room window, so we all came out.

And there it was - a huge, enormous dragon peacefully standing and looking at us. Something dragged me to come closer to the dragon and it let me pet it and climb on its back so I rode it as it flew round and round and up in the air. wub.gif

I always have these love story dreams xd.png

Last night, I dreamed that a creepypasta was my boyfriend. Jeff the Killer was my boyfriend, thought it was a little weird. All I remember was that my family went to the beach when it was about to freaking storm on us. I did not want to really be there so my father told me to call my boyfriend a.k.a Jeff the Killer. I pick up my phone and once I get a good signal, I dial his number and like his voice sounds scary. I guess my mind interpreted how he would sound? Anyways though, I am sitting there begging him to come and pick me up, of course being the kind creepypasta he is, he says okay. I have people looking at me weirdly, but I do not pay any sort of attention to any of them. I was about to text him the place where I am at, but I woke up and it ended there. I really wanted to see how my mind would make his car xd.png