skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I dreamt of going back to my high school and saw the seal has changed- it really is ugly and I'm aghast.

A couple night s ago I dreamed that my phone was a teleporting device but could only go 4 places. It could go to my house, school, church, and my nana's house. in the dream I was visiting my nana for a few days which is an hour away from my house and in the dream I realized I forgot something so I was like "Whoops forgot something, brb." Then I left with the teleporting device. After I got back to nana's house I could hear my grandpa talking through the ceiling and walls even though he died in 2011.

I've dreamt of a pale head of some old woman that I don't know looking at me while I stare back at it which was floating on top of the ceiling. I tried to flail around but with no avail, my body felt paralyzed as the room started rumbling as I tell my body to move. I finally got my body to move when I woke up in cold sweat realizing it was a nightmare.

Had a odd dream last night that played out with people in different groups. Bit like a gang or club. The surroundings changed from group rooms and discussions to grounds where war between different groups were waged. I have a bit of difficulty remembering all the details as I kept floating between dreaming of that world and waking up then falling back asleep for a bit continuing the dream.

I had a dream I was trying to produce the world's smelliest cheese.

....yes.

Why don't I have dreams like this? That totally looks like something I would do. tongue.gif

Well, I had a dream that I was with my sister and best friend, and someone I dreamed of as my boyfriend was there too. So, I offered to do something nice for someone just so I can ask them for a favor in return and my boyfriend says: "I thought that Jelena was just being randomly nice."

And so, me, my sister and my best friend started dying of laughter and saying: "What? Me? No way!"

My dream was really weird last night. It had a bunch of youtubers that I watch in it. I had a dream that I was on a plane going to Las Angeles and I met up with Jesse and Jeana from BfvsGf/PrankvsPrank. And when I got off the plane I saw Kaylen from SevenSuperGirls sitting on a bench at the airport as if she was waiting for me.

There's this mysterious yet amazingly graceful and beautiful creature that appears in my dreams frequently. I think it somehow represents my soul. Sometimes I am watching it do things, and sometimes I am the creature. I once lucid dreamed as it and it was really fun to fly around and such.

I really have no idea what color it is because I can't really remember in my dreams or it just changes all the time. It's usually cherryish red, deep red, or white with red markings.

This is my attempted drawing of it:

user posted image

I have no idea what its feet / paws look like so I drew them as little stubs.

In my dreams, it's shaped almost exactly like this creature made by Nimphradora on Deviantart, but with wings:

user posted image

I'm thinking about naming it... but it's probably going to take a lot of time and thinking to find a name that suits it. Maybe I can spend some time right now to think about it.

Edit: I have named her Nilu. smile.gif

Edited by FlameWingzz

I was taught Spanish for 2 years at a quiet a young age for normal when people would take classes like that. So anyways I had a dream last night that I forgot all my spanish and my teachers from the passed 2 years were out to get me. They were all creepy looking. They had red eyes and rasor sharp fangs and nails filed to claws.

My dad got into hospital because of lung cancer in dream. I don't know why because he quit smoking almost 10 years ago. I think several days passed in dream. Surgery was successful- and I woke up at that moment.

I had a RPG-style dream. It was like a mix between Final Fantasy and Dragon Age, where you run around visiting beautiful landscapes, beating up monsters and completing sidequests. The gimmick seemed to be that you could only do a certain amount of sidequests before the plot pushed you along to the next city (destination also depends on your sidequests, so I guess it's sort of like a dating sim too, without the dating?), and the people you get to recruit on your team depends on what you do during these sidequest 'free-times'. Since I wasted my time in apparently the wrong areas, it was just me basically soloing the next (final?) dungeon and getting killed. Apparently you weren't supposed to go there yet. xd.png I reloaded, but it seemed that you were stuck in a dungeon forever if you saved in it, but then I found the option to return to the last chapter.

It was kind of a surreal experience because I could check the game's wiki from my phone, which I had on hand, and while there was no HUD or any need to have an inventory, I had some sense of game mechanics like menus that pop up when selecting a location and stuff. It wasn't a lucid dream, but this is how I imagine we might have virtual reality games in the distant future.

There was a forest town, a town that periodically got flooded so you couldn't access it in my current chapter, an eerie town with a creepy hotel (one of the sidequests was to fix a haunted TV), the bleached ruins and skeletons that hold the last dungeon (the main entrance was so overrun by monsters and a tribe worshiping the toxic mushrooms growing there, that an alternate path was secretly carved out in the back), and this futuristic city that seemed oddly unpopulated but had an amusement park at its entrance. Me and my only party member, a paladin, probably wasted another sidequest time slot by riding one of those kiddy train rides, and at that moment, I regret not getting Dog this time around.

Even though I don't really remember what the plot was, it was pretty emotionally charged. Since it was a VRPG almost, I had the hardest time killing humans, preferring to sneak and avoid confrontation altogether, but that didn't help with the people who needed to be put out of their misery after getting mangled by the earthquake, or the people who needed to die to make others live a bit longer. I don't know how relevant it was, but there was a whole rather important conversation about how antibiotics and medicine was getting less and less effective, and there were probably human souls involved (as it always seems to be).

I usually write my dreams down, but it's the first that I've shared here.

Long story short, I had my first baby 5 months ago (I'm 20) and before I had him I had continous dreams of having a brown haired boy which he is

I'm able to lucid dream sometimes - my last one was weird. Once I became aware, I was able to ask people questions like "What happens to this dream world when I wake up?"

Basically, questions you couldn't ask if you weren't aware. I didn't get an answer, which was expected, but it was cool.

So the day before yesterday I had a dream where I was in Disney for some reason and they were doing some kind of free workshop thing. I was only there with my friends who were girls at first because one of the first things you had to do was make a dress. A Disney employee handed out pamphlets with all these different dress designs and even Pokemon Halloween costumes after the princesses section. I remember clearly there was Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Yveltal, Hydreigon, and Sleeping Beauty briefly. The dress designs confused me because the instructions were weird and I had no idea how to make the dress or Halloween costume. I chose not to make a dress but all my dream friends understood it fine somehow and went ahead to make a dress. So after that we moved to a workshop table with lots of dyes and I was kinda being alone in the corner cause it was like the dress making table or something.

After that we did something I forgot, but then it morphed to a different scene where a boy with glasses and dirty blond hair (the color his hair was perfectly clean) was in the workshop too and now it was like the impromptu Disney Grammy awards or something. There's even this tiny stage set up. Everyone's going around doing their own things and then the glasses boy who doesn't have a name is apparently designing wallpaper and carpet for his acting on his small stage. He was really satisfied with how his stage looked but then this mysterious thing stole the blanket/carpet which was underneath the carpet. I managed to grab the blanket which my dream told me was called Dio. The glasses boy was freaking out and shouting stuff like "Whatever you do, don't let go of Dio!" but then the mysterious thing said "Let go. He needs to learn how to be without Dio." It felt like the right thing to do so I did it and the glasses boy got really mad at me so naturally I was kinda sad since I was doing the right thing and all. The boy changed the carpet and then he was in stunned silence. My dream told me that he thought it looked a lot better and he was glad I let go of Dio or he would have never come up with that design. So then he came over to me and patted me on the head cause I was crouching, and I was ahppy that he realized I was only doing the right thing even though normally I don't like being patted on the head. Later there's a cutscene of two people conversing saying "He gave her a ride home? Even after all that acting?" and another cutscene to the glasses boy and me looking at a MacBook Pro which is the computer I'm using, but the background is all anime bubbly. The boy says he's glad I was there (it's implied that he won the contest thanks to me? Or at least got a good place) and that he wants to give me something like a rare pokemon or a shiny charm or an oval charm or whatever rare thing.

There you have it. The chronicles of Dio the blanket/carpet. My dream never told me what Dio was.

I keep getting nightmares about being rejected and trapped in a small room forever.

Let me just say this- none of my dreams ever make any logical sense.

So a while back, I had the longest dream I ever recall having, as well as the weirdest. It started out with me and everyone from my old middle school slowly crawling along a thin, raised wooden boardwalk with two layers. People kept passing this cup of water around and for some reason I was terrified of it. Eventually I threw it off the boardwalk, but I was worried that I may've hit someone below with the water or something. Eventually I got to the school, and despite the fact that I got there with everyone else, I was alone. There was a floating portal like the nether portals from Minecraft with stairs up to it, so I went in.

My choir instructor and quite a few other students were in wherever the portal went to. I suddenly found myself in a crevice beneath a rock, but as my dreams are all in 3rd person, I was looking at myself through a tiny crack in the front. My choir instructor was shooting arrows at everyone- all the other people were hit and died or something, while I 'won' and was sent to class.

The problem with that was that I was an hour late for my classes. My old middle school had morphed, by then, into my even older elementary school, which is irrelevant, but anyway. My teacher gave me detention. Seems reasonable, right? Not really... 'Detention' was more like prison. In a volcano. You had to step on trash and stuff while trying to not fall in lava on the way to your 'cell', which was more like a horse stall. For some reason my dog was there. That's all I can really remember.

Ugh, I had a horrible dream about snakes. They were everywhere and they followed me and they were trying to bite me and stuff. Scary. blink.gif

That I was a babysitter for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's daughter. MY GOD.

I was got out of mall and get in to subway station and I went to platform directly. And I was seeking for ticket machine and found transfer route to line 7(dark green line.) And I met someone annoying so I got out from that route and went to platform of yellow line. And four of them was out of service and got on subway train before that annoying guy come. And it was wrong direction so I got off next station and there was look like mineshaft with rail. And there was many people who were there because surface of ground was too hot. And I was waiting for train to another direction but all of train that came was not for that subway station.

last night, I dreamed that while I was trying to negotiate a cruise trip for myself and Spouse, I saw a winged lizard outside. not a dragon; it only had four legs, but the two forelimbs had extra skin, and could obviously be used as wings. I got very excited, but the guide I was talking to said that the natives in the area have known about them for years, though they're "unknown to science" because scientists hadn't officially discovered and described them yet. the locals call them "burrow lizards" because they rub up against iguanas to cover themselves in the iguana's scent, then live in the iguana burrows. iguanas (as everybody knows) live in communal burrows, like meerkats, and since iguanas are vegetarians the burrow lizards don't have to worry about the iguanas eating their eggs or young. the burrow lizards are carnivores, but they're very careful not to eat the iguanas, because that would make them smell like predators to the iguanas, which would then attack them.

Last night i dreamt about a girl i knew in the 6th grade,

It wasnt inappropriate, we met in an elevator,we talked,said hi, i kissed her(she was shocked xd.png) we left the elevator, her father was nearby so i got out of there ASAP xd.png

Last night I dreamed about riding a horse to get to work because I was late, but the location of my work place was totally wrong. Then It skipped to me motorcycling over dinosaurs, and trying to beat the person behind as we were proving who's best. I even motorcycled over a fence onto a train wreck but fell over. But managed to get back up and successfully motorcycle over a huge fence. Those dinosaurs were scary as well, trying to jump high and get me as I was motorcycling over them.

All of my dreams are sort of crazy. I've always meant to write them down, so maybe I'll just do it here.

Last night, I had a dream that evidently took place in an Elder Scrolls game. It had concepts from both Skyrim and Oblivion. I'm pretty sure that I played as my female Argonian character from Morrowind, too, so who knows what my brain was doing. Anyways, I was travelling through a dark cave, which seemed pretty empty. No enemies were in sight, and there were no chests to loot. The whole dream had this scary, suspenseful feeling that let me know for a fact something was coming. I didn't know what. But I knew something had to come eventually.

Soon, I reached a wooden door at the end of the cave (the kind you would find on any normal house). When I opened it... things got CRAZY. The inside of the chamber was pretty spacious, with tall rectangular structures that jutted up from the ground, and there were these weird light brown blob monsters everywhere, with eyes on stalks and wide, open mouths. The monsters were huge-- larger than the rectangles-- and they all went after me. I specifically remember that they killed me a few times... and I would just respawn in the same room. Finally, on the third time or so, I actually decided to use an invisibility spell to escape the room. Then when I left, I opened the menu (which was weird, seeing as this was in first person) to open a new save file.

This one actually took place somewhere that's in Oblivion: The Shivering Isles. All of the colors were super bright and happy, but my situation didn't improve much. In the back of my mind, somehow I just KNEW I was an outlaw, and that everyone was going after me. I was right. There was this band of Dark Elves who were going after me (the leader kept saying things like, "I'm going to get you, you rascal!" and "You won't escape us!" So I began to run. I also had this invisibility spell that I could use to mislead the bandits, but it only worked for like, five seconds at a time. Very annoying.

The dream went on like this for a while before I woke up. My dreams are so involved they almost scare me, sometimes. xd.png

All of my dreams are absolutely insane, but in the most recent one I remember clearly, I was dating a vampire. He wore a red cape 24/7 and had blonde hair that was styled kind of like Justin Beiber's. He was my lodging for high school... so boarding school, I guess? Anyways, I had to travel back in time to like the 1500's to try and find out how his father died. I had to miss prom because of it, which bummed me out, so one of my close friends brought me a bouquet of flowers anyways. It was sweet. And really weird. I don't even remember how his father died, but I had a good time with my vampire boyfriend.