skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Well...more dreams of me dying, and of course in the same way. Lovely.

It's sad how I've had so many dreams on the subject and can now remember even when I'm awake how it felt in said dreams to get stabbed through the heart. Or run through in general.

I don't remember my dreams.

It seems like I just drift off and wake up immediately after.

Last night, I dreamed that me and some other people were trapped underground and had to go through a series of blocked caves. We didn't have any equipment so we had to use our hands to break the rocks and get out.

By the time we were almost out, our arms and hands were swollen and broken. I apparently only used my right hand, so my left was still fine. We ended up in what looked liked a Minecraft forest and we found a clinic where they splinted our arms.

My Gran passed away in June 2012 and I keep having re-occurring dreams that we are at the funeral for her but she wakes up and is actually alive.

I had a vivid and rather disturbing dream the other day...

I dreamed that I met a girl, and we were a perfect match.

We fell for each other, got married, had a family, I was so happy.

And it all happened so fast too, like a montage of scenes from a movie, I think.

And then, my dream skipped to a point where I was getting out of my car, with my now current wife and two kids in it. I walked into an office building, and got to the third floor, looked out a window and saw the car, with my wife and kids sitting there perfectly still, eyes locked on me, completely emotionless.

Then the weirdest thing happened, the dream turned, well... lucid. I felt self-aware, and even did a few experimental things to confirm I was dreaming, it all looked so trippy, the scenery around me made such a vague impression on me, the only thing that really drew my attention was the car visible through that window. Then I noticed I was holding a... a detonator.

It was the same one I'd seen in one of the batman movies a while ago, I think.

The button was glowing, and I had my thumb over it. I felt compelled to push it. It was the most bizarre feeling, like I had to, I needed to push that damn button as if my life depended on it. I was never more sure of anything ever other then wanting to press that damn button. It was consuming the entirety of my attention and every second of not pressing it felt horrible. I pressed it. I didn't see an explosion, or rather, I don't remember seeing one, but the next thing I remember, I was at home, in the same room I'd grown up using as my study. I was lying on my couch, and the alarm was blaring in my ears.

Then I woke up, my actual alarm was blaring.

I don't know what to make of this dream... and I can't identify the girl or the kids.

But by now, I've long forgotten what they looked like.

Edited by Brotato

Weird dream last night. It was about the site. In my dream, the admin and spriters agreed to not make anymore new holiday dragons because apparently there were too many. I was freaking out blink.gif

Last night I dreamed I was in some virtual reality MMO, some fantasy-based one similar to The Elder Scrolls. The gamemakers were having a dance contest for a prize: players would have to perform a dance for the judges and it'd be recorded and judged. I didn't know really what was going on until a friend pulled me into the line to wait. I hated dancing (as I do in real life) but the prizes, whatever they were, sounded good. I watched as players did synchronized emotes, or just actual dances. Then they called me and the friend and as we took the stage I was like, "Wait, we didn't plan or practice anything! I don't know how to dance! What do I do?" He replied, "Just follow my lead." And I was surprised when he proceeded to draw his sword and seemingly attack, and I drew mine. I realized by the way he was moving that this was the "dance": a graceful staged fight to the dramatic music. So I played along, and we turned it into the story of two enemy fighters who ended up attracted to each other by the end. There was a lot of applause, and some time later he ran up to me saying "we won!"

It sounds a bit silly, especially since, as mentioned, I have no interest in dancing, but it was a pretty cool dream; just felt awesome to do.

Edited by Dawnwing

So I visited the Shivering Isles in my dream last night.

The night before that, I dreamed a dead MMO I used to play was back up and had a graphics overhaul. It was pretty.

The night before the night before, there were flying jellyfish. A recurring dreamscape I used to have dreams about had flying squid, and I vaguely recall flying whales from several years ago. My dreams like flying ocean creatures.

I tend to put on audiobooks at night to soothe me to sleep, and usually I forget to turn them off. Sometimes I dream the books, which is pretty awesome. Last night I dreamed about Divergent, when Tris was in her final fear landscape test. It was kinda cool.

Night before last I dreamed I was part of a team of dragon tamers charged with protecting the world from being conquered by evil dragons.

Last night I dreamed I killed someone who had done something bad to me or my family or something (I can't remember) and the police caught on to me, so I had to flee and got like a hundred miles away before they caught me sleeping at a buffet restaurant - and then I tried to escape prison but got distracted by x-rays Oo and captured again. Except then mid transport back I dressed up like Elvis and hopped onto a train. Persistent.

A few days ago I had a dream in which I survived a bunch of horror/action movie tropes. I successfully avoided the creepy old house that was haunted. I escaped the forest filled with raptorial dinosaurs in trees, though the old lady did not. I got away while they ate her. RIP old lady. I am not sure what either of us was doing in a dinosaur-infested forest, or why they were in the trees, but whatever. I avoided the suspicious petrol station that was clearly closed despite what appeared to be teenagers fueling up at it. That's how murderers get you in movies, you know. They make it appear perfectly safe. When my car broke down, I did not flag down a random stranger who was sure to murder me instead of fixing my car. Nor did I stay at the small, dimly lit motel; instead opting for a well-known name one that was well-lit and maintained.

So apparently my super power is surviving in horror and action movies. Go me.

last night I dreamed that TJ did the may release on the 1st and the release thread was filled was nothing but whining about how unfair it was to do another release so soon

that's all my dream was

A few nights ago, I passed by someone's funeral in this huge building I've visited several times in the past. The interior always seems to change in some way, but I know it's the same building. I recognized the person, and her daughter who was there. It was weird.

Last night, my dad lost my old laptop. I was panicking because it had all of my old stuff on it that I had planned to remove but never got around to do so.

Thursday while napping I had the most disgusting dream of a guy pressing me for money, like one of the drunks by the parks. He allways hung around the bank using free internet on a computer (what does that have to do with a bank btw tongue.gif) and the first time I met him I knew he'd done me a favour of some sort that he now craved money for. I was so scared that I gave him what he wanted (wasn't much, in Norway anyways, it was like 80 dollars each time). I never had any intention of meeting him but every time I went to the bank (I never go to the bank) he was here, demanding I give him money (of course in my dream I was doing nothing but arriving at the bank, talking to the man, leaving the bank). But the last time I met him he said I'd do something with my phone to pay him one last time, and then I was free. Then I managed to shock myself out of the dream. I was actually so spooked I had to go on DC to forget about it ohmy.gif

I got to see a friend that I haven't seen for 2-3 years in a school reunion. *shrugs* Nothing much.

I had a dream once.

It was probably the strangest dream I've ever had and most likely the creepiest one on here. So brace yourselves because it's pretty ugly.

It was at my school in a biology lesson and I remember everyone was sitting down and the teacher was at the front of the room and he told a joke and everyone, including him was laughing. The only thing is this teacher was suspended from my school because of accusations of pedophilia.. And the reason he was there, teaching the lesson was to determine whether he was really a pedophile.. *shiver*.. Yeah it was strange.

I had a dream a few nights ago where I scratched my face and it wouldn't stop bleeding. ._.

I got to see a friend that I haven't seen for 2-3 years in a school reunion. *shrugs* Nothing much.

xd.png I lied when I said "nothing much". I was wearing a flash disk that she gave me clipped to my pocket. blink.gif Then she asked who gave it to me.

blink.gif Of course, there was no such gift in real life.

I don't dream any more...

Try writing a book. I tend to have more dreams when I'm thinking about a story I'm writing.

The funny thing about dreams is, often something that should have been scary was actually just fun, while something else is scary for little to no reason at all.

I love it when dreams work out that way. They're such a big help and easily become a writer's best friend. wub.gif
Yep! smile.gif Edited by MessengerDragon

Last night I dreamed that my grandmother died sad.gif it freaks me out because I'm afraid it could mean something bad will happen, even though that seems silly. It was probably a bad combination of hormones and having salsa as a midnight snack blink.gif

My dreams are awesome. No word of a lie. Sometimes mixed, but awesome. For example the one from Sunday night included me being the Saviour from OUAT (but male), and I was just starting to fight off the Presence in the Labrynth from taking over Snow White when I woke up. However I did have another one that night that made me pause for thought - and woke me up in a bit of a state.

My laptop had broken down to the point that it was beyond repair, but it was fine because Amerylis still owed me one. So someone called her up to let her know that I needed my new laptop, and she had agreed to come and drop it off for me despite me not wanting to call in that particular favour. So I was a bit nervous about her coming along, but I decided that two years has been a long time and that I have changed now, and I would just treat her respectfully and cordially. There's no need for animosity; just because we're out of love doesn't mean we can't respect one another. So I accepted that she would be coming along and just took my time to collect myself, and was rather calm about the whole idea. I've had people accuse me of being paid by the NHS to kill them and their wife; what can an ex possibly say to upset me.

And then she arrived.

It was like a switch had been flicked, that I was taken out of control of my own body. That I was just a passenger to what happened next. The moment she came through the door that was it; I was angry. Angry in a way I haven't been since...well, since we were together. Not just annoyed or frustrated, but that horrible black rage that used to consume and control my life. Even as I sat there screaming to myself to stay calm, be reasonable, just graciously accept the laptop and the small talk, my body and mouth went off and did there own thing. I didn't hurt her, or hit anything, nothing physically violent at all. And I didn't swear or insult her. But I was just an entity of pure rage that couldn't stand being around her, barking at her to just get the laptop and get out of my life. When I got up to follow her to the car and collect it, my two close male friends came with me - just to make sure that I didn't do anything to her. I took the laptop and demanded she get out of my face, out of my life, forever.

And the moment she was gone, I was back in control.

Edited by Kestra15

I was doing report and didn't finished last part of it. Trying solve this but I woke up before solve it.

The other night I had a dream that cars laid eggs. They were pretty big ones! My dad's car drove past our house and laid an egg, so I went and picked it up. Then this lady ran over and told me the volcano was going to blow (the college in our town was replaced with a volcano for some reason) and we had to do something to appease it. She said the car egg would either make it happy and not blow up or make everything worse. So me and this other chick climbed the volcano and I threw it in. It made everything worse. I woke up when we were climbing on top of my house, because apparently it was safe up there.

Just last night I had a dream, from what I can remember it was me and another person were being bullied by a group of high school girls and the mafia. We were running through the town being chased by them, we separated, my friend went into the police station and I kept running. Then I recall a teacher was commentating on the spectacle. I reached a bunch of trees and parkoured up ontop of the branches and jumped across thin metal poles. I reached a train track, and with the encouragement of the teacher jumped across onto a pole on another side. On the other side there was a burnt down little grove of trees and hopping down the teacher was saying that i'd escaped the people chasing me and they were disheartened. Then I made my way home and sitting next to the lead girl who was chasing me I said GG while eating noodles o_o I've forgotten all the names.