Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

While the Royal Blues were picked up incredibly FAST (ty <3) I'm still waiting to hear from my Split's winner. It will be incu-hatchable in 5 hours, but I don't plan to incubate it, at this point.

@ Stealthy - You know, I was certain those old tents went out in the last yard sale, so I don't know how the eggies found them. Must have gotten buried in the dungeon, with other stuff that needs to go in the NEXT yard sale. blink.gif My apologies to all who were inconvenienced by the difficult tents! They are awful, and I have a much better tent for camping that I use now. xd.png

ETA: Tag repaired! That's what I get for not previewing a post. xd.png Thanks, gist!

Edited by dragongrrl

Oh, I lost the give away day... But better late than never right?

I love the stories! And do I really have a creepy forest on my land? Amazing!!! xd.png

Congratulations to the winners! smile.gif

Depends on the time you sent the PM. By the rules, you can keep the egg, or offer it again as a donation, it is has been 48 hours since you sent the PM.

Oh, I lost the give away day... But better late than never right?

I love the stories! And do I really have a creepy forest on my land? Amazing!!! xd.png

Congratulations to the winners! smile.gif

Lol, you were my winner! xd.png And my super-sneaky GW has been claimed. happy.gif

At 42 hours and counting, I've still heard nothing from the winner of my CB Split. I'll hatch it when it reaches the 48 hour limit because I need the space, and if the winner answers my PM, I'll set up a new link.

I woul like to enter to win. and if at all possible. not nessicarry I wold love a Nebula type egg. if not im happy with whatever biggrin.gif

White eggy successfully transfered to Moonbeam22! smile.gif

(First time in a while all my eggs have been claimed!)

At  42 hours and counting, I've still heard nothing from the winner of my CB Split.  I'll hatch it when it reaches the 48 hour limit because I need the space, and if the winner answers my PM, I'll set up a new link.

Just passed the 48 hour mark with no word from my Split winner. sad.gif I hope she's okay.

Hurray! Hurray!! It's an Eggy Give Away day biggrin.gif

Yes, it is indeed a giveaway day, today! And hopefully sooner rather an later, at that. happy.gif

We have a lot of first-time donators this time around. If you're one of them, please be sure to read the info on Donating in the OP, just so that we're all on the same page.

See you all in a few hours!

Topic warning,

If this is turning into a chat topic it will be closed.

I suggest taking the chat to pm.

~Chat/Spam has been removed.~

Edited by _Z_