Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

I've decided that the next giveaway will be either the 21st or the 22nd! That's Tuesday or Wednesday.

So, that means that starting around the 19th and 20th you guys can start sending in donations!

Also, adding people.

May I please be added to the list? Hehe

Yay! First time here. I think I might donate next time.

Edited by kiyye

I believe that it has been ten days since I won so,

May I please be re-added to the list?

BTW: It is nice to see that this is starting up again.

Whoops, been quite a while since I remembered this. Well, it's most definitely been at least 10 days, so may I be re-added to the list, please? smile.gif

May I donate 2 eggs?

All you have to do is read the donating info which can be found in the OP. The basic gist of it is that you PM me the info concerning what you're donating (don't post it here, since it will ruin the surprise), wait until the giveaway, and then PM your winner with the teleport link.

Adding people!

And I'm leaning towards having the giveaway on the 22nd, though this might spontaneously change and you'll find a giveaway on the 21st instead. More likely, though, it'll be the 22nd.

Hey it's been more than ten days since I last won so may I please be re-added to the list? happy.gif

May I be re-added to the list?

I've payed everyone that I owed, so I'm going to donate again!

Edited by seacatsmew

May I please be added? I like taking abandoned eggs, and I often raise eggs I don't want. I could donate as soon as need arises!