Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

Winners have been PM'd! smile.gif

That was a lot of eggies! ohmy.gif Well done, Stealthy (and donors)! cool.gif

PM'd my winner. biggrin.gif

Rofl, of course mine would bring the Black Market things on a camping trip... xd.png Great story!

My egg has been safely delivered! I'm planning on breeding something for the next giveaway.

I am so excited to win an egg this week! Thank you for the lovely silver egg Nyda. Now that I've read Stealthy's captivating story I am going to be watching for some "haunting" happenings on my scroll. Thank you to everyone who makes the Eggy Give Away possible. smile.gif

Thank you very much to Pinch of Sturdust for the wonderful egg. smile.gif

DragonCryings you are most welcome! biggrin.gif

my 2nd winner has claimed the little vampire eggy

@Nyda

I totally forgot about the eggy giveaway. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now I only need 2 dragons to complete my scroll goal of one of every dragon.

Thanks a lot Lagie for the little eggie and Stealthy for your fun story smile.gif You are so imaginative !

You're welcome, Anna Selka! smile.gifShe has collected her eggy, and the other two have their teleport links now.

PM'd my winners smile.gif The glowing eggs are on their way.

Great story as always Stealthy!

It's been 10 days since I won Can I be added back to the list please?

I still haven't gotten a reply. Soon, the egg will be a hatchling. I can't wait much longer...

I still haven't gotten a reply. Soon, the egg will be a hatchling. I can't wait much longer...

seacatsmew, winners have 48 hours to reply to the PM sent by donators. Please read page 1 post 1 "Donating" for the donating rules.