Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

Hurray! Hurray!! It's Eggy Give Away day biggrin.gif

Can't wait to read the donator written stories!

I was going to send in a donation and then I realized that all my teleports are taken. Looks like I need to wait three more days and this time make sure that I have some readied teleports!

Today is giveaway day happy.gif next time, i might donate :3 My mind is full of too many outrageous Stories. *thinks of unicorns and Nekos and Kitsunes*

Yes! It is indeed giveaway day!

And when I got on here a few minutes ago, I realized that my PM Box was full, so if you have a PM you need to send me there's space now. happy.gif

Award ceremonies are always a big thing, especially when televised and involving hordes of famous folk. That was the case with the Oscars, or Academy Awards, which are the focus of tonight’s giveaway. Following are a few collected articles about show night.

First and foremost, I want to introduce you all to the reporter that acquired most of the stories you’re about to read: A BLACK EGGY FROM THE LITERARY SCHOOL RUN BY MYLORITE! It spent the entire night of the Oscars stalking some of the nominees, or sneaking back stage to watch the techies work. Everyone it met had a story to tell, and the eggy documented all of these on top of its original research. A great many of the following stories were written or wheedled out of people by this one black, but after the local paper published them, the author disappeared. There is still no news on its whereabouts, though it’s rumored to be hanging out with number 22, nataliarocks1317!!!

On with the show! Our story stars a good distance from the actual theater, because not everyone lives within walking distance of it. Here’s a quick story told by one of the bottlers at a nearby hotel:

It was Oscar Night! The CHEESE AND CHICKEN EGGYS FROM THE CAVERNS OF LAGIE, dressed as chauffeurs, were primed and ready. They'd each taken on the challenge of making their own stretch limos. The cheese eggy had cut apart two different cars, using the front end of each to make a double-ended limo. That way the passenger could assist should there be any difficulty. The chicken eggy had made a mega-limo, cutting a car in half and adding an extension in the middle. Little did she realize she'd made it so long, it wouldn't be able to turn corners. The two eggies set off, each with their Oscar night nominee, charged with getting them to the theatre on time. When the mega-limo got stuck at a roundabout, the chicken eggy, erm, chickened out and ran, later to be found in the caves of number 54, sei_chan65. The double-ended car did eventually arrive at the theatre, minus its eggy driver who had scarpered at the first sign of trouble, taking refuge in the caves of number 60, stromzone.

All those famous people had to walk the red carpet amidst fans and photographers before they could settle down in their fancy plush seats. Some of the more aggressive members of the crowd told us these two stories:

One of the more interesting red-carpet-walks of the evening was that of A PILLOW AND A COASTAL WAVERUNNER FROM THE BOUTIQUE OF EPHEMEREIS! Their limousines arrived almost simultaneously, and they stepped out onto the carpet together. As they walked towards the large double doors, they whispered to each other bragging about their own appearance. This whispering soon turned into a full fledged argument, with the pillow claiming its outfit was more fitting since it complimented its extreme fluffy cuteness, and the waverunner declaring that the gradient of tones in its overly simple dress made it look more modern, and thus more appropriate for the feel of a high class award ceremony. One thing led to another, and the two began an egg fight that resulted in their rolling off the carpet and into the crowd. They were eventually separated by a few ecstatic fan girls, the pillow getting picked up by number 42, Anarie, and the waverunner getting carried away by number 19, Isuzu!!!

This was a nice prelude for the next eggy to walk onto the carpet, since everyone was already hyped up and in a good mood. Next, to get out of an extra-long limousine, and step out onto the beautiful red carpet was a PURPLE THUWED EGGY from the College of GISTOFEVERYTHING! This eggy was very vain, and was always trying to make itself look better then all the other eggs. It waved to the crowd and smiled at the paparazzi. Reporters everywhere were asking millions of questions. One was: "How did you become so famous?" The eggy smiled, and said, "Well, my parents helped out a bunch, but I think that is was my SPARKLING personality that attracted all of my fame and glory!" The crowd screamed. The eggy smiled and waved, and while it was turning, it tripped and fell. Desperate to save the eggy, a person jumped out into the runway. The eggy, mesmerized, said, "Take me home..." Little did that eggy know, it's savior was Number 64, yaoi_male27!

After all that, everyone finally had the chance to settle down and let the show start. Here are the highlights (at least, according to the individual people we talked to):

The Red eggies from the cave of LadyLuck777 took their seats in the Kodak theatre. Unlike most of the nominees who were attending the Academy Awards, who had been there year after year, they were nominated for the first time! So you can imagine their surprise when they had won Best Documentary for their work on "Confessions of a Neglected". They accepted their Oscar and said their thanks until the music cut them off, then went backstage. Suddenly, as they made their way to the Press Room, they were both offered directing jobs by two of the most esteemed writers in Hollywood, Mow (number 35) and Shishiro (number 53)! Of course they both said "YES!". They have been successful ever since.

The lights were flashing brightly all around, and Level 75 Elite just finished playing on stage. All eyes turned as the lights drew the gazes of the audience to the center stage where low and behold two young women in sparkling gowns stood. One wore a beautiful golden dress that seemed to shine beyond what normal sparkling dresses did. Her hair seemed to be spun of a natural golden blonde as well. While the woman beside her wore an opposing looking dress made of silver and black stripes. The silver shone just like the golden blonde's dress did but the black seemed to give a rather striking appeal. The woman in the silver dress had hair that was black as midnight. It seemed to give off a most reflective display as the lights danced around where they stood. Within her hands rested a rather ornate and unique "Golden Oscar" It shined brighter than both dresses that were worn and it had a funny little shape.. it looked to be a rather large golden egg. How strange? The woman in gold held tight to the envelope and as she opened it the other woman leaned in and together they both began to read off the card... "And the winner is..... number 68, DiamondzNPearlz!"

After putting on her lovely dress and getting make-up and hair done, one of the nominees for best actress got her earrings out of their box. They were TWO SUNSTONE eggs from angyal's jewellery. When she walked over the red carpet, they shone like little suns and made her pretty face look even prettier. A couple of hours later she announces in her winning speech that the earrings were her lucky charms and she will give one to number 10, ary_lynn, and one to number46, chemist98, hoping they'll bring them as much luck as they brought her.

The big night was at hand and Pinch of StarDust made final preparations of the last gift bag that would be given to an attendee of the Oscars. The dragon egg was wiped with a soft cloth to make sure it was in pristine color then it was nestled down in a bed of gold “Easter” grass. The sides of the bag protected it and hid it from view. Starry knew that this beautiful Black Stripe egg was special and was well deserving of the honor. The bag was carried to the processing table where it was assigned to be given to number 38, ubbydubby!

Techies are probably the most important part of any production, because without them there wouldn’t be a spotlight to follow people around, or a shiny set for people to stand before. Here’s a story from the backstage people:

At the back of the venue, something stirs in the shadows... It's a Red Dorsal eggy, from the caves of DracoCharky! This Techie-egg is is crouched over a computer in the control room, making sure that the lights, sound and screens all work as and when they should- however, someone drugged the poor defenseless eggy in an attempt to sabotage the event, and threw it out with the rubbish bins! Luckily, number 1, Hurdyburdy, was waiting out back to try and meet their cele(gg)brity, and decided to nurse it back to health.

Well, that handles lights and sounds and technology, but what about all those sparkly pillars behind the presenters? These were designed and installed by a whole crew of eggies, the leaders of which were A ROYAL BLUE FROM THE DESIGN ACADEMY OF ROCKIN’ ON, A PURPLE RIDGEWING WHO RAN AWAY FROM BUNNY MAESTRO, AND A HELLFIRE EGGY RECENTLY ESCAPED FROM THE PRISONS OF CRYSTAL32! Each led a specialized squad in the execution of a specific task, and then at the end all three came together to get everything set up. The royal handled structural and engineering problems, such as making sure the columns were light weight enough so that they wouldn’t crush anyone in the event of a toppling incident. The ridgewing was in charge of style and pizzazz, making sure everything was painted and covered in glitter. A lot of its designs were based off of photographs and blueprints acquired by the hellfire in numerous undercover and semi-illegal operations, one of which included sneaking into the nominees’ dressing rooms to get pictures of the outfits. The set was a success, but the police became suspicious of the group’s methods and ended up arresting all three leaders. The royal is currently awaiting its trial with number 39, Kanaye, the ridgewing is being incessantly questioned by number 36, Raikielia, and the hellfire is, once again, detained, but this time in the catacombs of number 48, dracocharky!

No ceremony would be complete without some mischief and drama, so here are some stories that should be of at least some interest.

Sitting up high in the eyrie of the theatre, a pair of mischievious eggies pondered on what they could do to disrupt the award show starting underneath them. Despite having no idea what was going on, the RED EGGY AND SUNSONG EGGY FROM BRISINGRRIDER'S TROPHY ROOM were thinking up ways to make mischief! Struck with an idea, the red eggy rolled away across the perilous beams. When the eggy was halfway across the stage, it foolishly leaned over for a better look at the announcer, who was talking about something in a boring monotone. Caught off-balance by leaning to see the announcer, the red eggy accidentally rolled off the beam and directly into the trophy of number 52, pinkieseb, who accidentally took the eggy home! The sunsong, shocked by the loss of the red eggy, decided to have revenge upon his fallen comerade in crime. The vengeful egg climbed until it was directly above the annoying announcer, and dropped, knocking the microphone from his hands! Security came quickly, and left the traumatized sunsong with number 11, Princess Kiara!

High above all the other guests was a MISCHEVIOUS PILLOW EGGY FROM THE BUSY CASTLE OF KIYYE! The young pillow had never been out from his room in the castle and had plans for crashing this party! He had somehow gotten onto the expensive chandelier and was going to let it fall down onto the guests! But before he could, the poor little eggy tripped and fell! Luckily, he was cought in the strong arms of number 57, Anarya-Ameana!

And that’s it for the Academy Awards! However, while the Oscars are probably among the more famous ceremonies that happened recently, they certainly weren’t the only ones. To finish this off, how about a little news about the other ceremonial going ons?

At the Catlover3288 Awards in Kokomo, Vinito there are three eggies working backstage with the lights, a lowly chicken, a gleaming gold wyvern, and a shiny bronze tinsel eggy. These three eggies were pretty new at handing all the various lights that an awards ceremony requires, so they were feeling pretty nervous. They did not want to accidentally turn off all the lights or turn on the wrong lights at the wrong time. The golden wyvern had a huge heart full of hope that it would get recognition for what a stupendous job all three eggies would do. Unfortunately for the bunch, the host of the show mysteriously disappeared and all the dragons who got the exclusive tickets threw a riot. The chicken became so scared of all the angry dragons that it fainted and eventually taken to a recuperation center on number 27’s, meepsa's, chicken farm. The bronze tinsel egg faded into the shadows of the curtains and ran off to number 84, ronnifox1, to hide in disgrace, while the gold wyvern egg tried to calm to raging crowds but was eventually kicked aside and it fled to number23, journeyhere, for protection...

Last but not least, we have a little bit on a Cuffs award ceremony in the sketchy part of town.

This pink and red pair were careful to be unnoticed while they slipped into the "The Toast of Dainty Pink Topaz". The decidedly graceful silver dragon sat at the front of the large gathering, accepting each and every dragon's toast to her long career as a Cuffs Dragon. The two eggs crept through the crowd, managing through sheer luck not to get squashed underneath any clumsy dragon's paw. As they reached the very front of the crowd, they were excited to see that President Cheesie Cuffs of Nomm had just started hir toast. Before President could finish his speech however, a body guard spotted the two uninvited eggs and shouted "Assassins!"

Murdered High Ranking Cheesie saw the red egg and, with all the bravery zie could muster, zie kicked the egg high in the air, away from hir important self. Secret Agent Thuwed Cuffs attempted to grab the red egg but inadvertently kicked the pink egg, sending it through the air and causing him to miss the red completely. Sailing in opposite directions, both eggs had enough sense left to land safely, the red at the foot of the caves of number 12, StarSea, and the pink in front of number 62, wildwindflower's cave.

That’s all I’ve got, folks! Thank you to everyone who contributed, and please remember to give the writers a pat on the back when you leave.

Edited by Stealthypugs

My teleport came just in time... I PMed my winner! Congrats to all those who have won! Lovely stories everyone.

PM'd both my winners with tele links.

Messaged my winners! Great stories everyone. tongue.gif If I had to choose which eggy looked best though, the pillow or the waverunner, I would pick the pillow. They are just so fluffy! xd.png

PMed my winner. Accepted~

Loved the stories, y'all~! biggrin.gif

Edited by gistofeverything

Congratulations to all of tonight's winners!!

Wonderful stories donators biggrin.gif

PM sent to winner