ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

((Sorry!! I ish here...))

Anri grunted once and swiftly dispatched the final Metal Weaver, Anri closing his eyes as he fell. He never took pleasure in ending a life, unless necessary. He turned back and looked at the door as the last of the creatures went through.

((yay happy.gif))

"Do you have the ingredients for your remedy love?" Jazz asked him as she talked into the pendant. "I barely feel any pain in my back but I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I hope it's not getting infected." She sighed as she got up and made her way downstairs. When she was there, she went to the corner that she put the food that she had bought and opened up a package of M&M's and started to eat them.

((So...now the Cloud-Metal door is locked, and the Earth-Water door is locked. If a door is locked, does that prevent travelers from going through in either direction?))

The sun beat down upon Kay's closed eyelids as though it weighed so much more than it did. The calls of the gulls resounded throughout the deserted land-and-sea-scape. Strange it was that in the middle of the day no Waterworlders were about. She'd passed through this world twice and never seen a soul.

~~~~~

Full night was upon her when she reached the Door. The beginnings of a whirlpool burbled anxiously, dark foam forming in the vortex. Kay closed her eyes and stepped into the pool.

"It's not exactly a good thing." Anri replied with a slight worried note in his voice. Scanning about, he glimpsed one of the herbs needed and plucked the leaf. "Have one herb, just need the other." He twirled the leaf by it's stem, then tucked in into his belt pouch.

Jazz's face paled as she heard what he said about it not being a good thing. She then nodded as she heard what he said last and said, "Alright. I hope you, Myf, Erin, and everyone else gets here soon. I'm a bit lonely at the moment and scared that something else will come to attack me."

Jazz felt both reassured and comforted when she felt him kiss her softly on the cheek. "I hope so because I don't like this world anymore," she said, "I'd rather be in your arms again instead of being in this abandoned house that I don't quite trust." She sighed and went back to eating her M&M's. They were the peanut-butter kind and she liked them a lot. She also liked the plain chocolate ones along with the peanut ones but the ones that tasted like Reeses, she liked the best.

((internet cut out on me last night dry.gif))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Anri smiled softly and said, "I'd much rather you be in my arms than there as well, Jasmine." He said her name softly, letting the sound fall off his tongue gently. How he loved her. How he longed to hold her again.

Jazz liked it when he said her full name because it made her feel cared for. "I love you," she said though she already knew that he knew that she loved him. She just felt like she had to say it. It was as if she had to prove to herself that she was going to be reunited with him again soon.

"As I love you." Anri replied, a smile on his lips. He would be reunited with her, soon. He promised himself and her that he would. He never broke a promise.

Jazz smiled as she heard his words and said, "Soon we'll both be rid of our aches and do what we want to do. Me being in your arms and you hugging me." She continued to eat her peanut butter M&M's until they were gone and then took a sip of her water.

"Not just hugging you." Anri said, kissing the pendant again before he brought his canteen to his lips and popped the top, taking a long swig before popping it close and attaching it to his belt again. "I'll be kissing you too."

"Oh yeah that too," Jazz said in reply with a smile as she felt him kiss her cheek through the pendant. She kissed her own pendant, hoping that it would be on his lips instead of his cheek. Just then, her back started to hurt again and she winced in pain. "I guess it didn't completely stop hurting," she said with a wince as it started to really sting.

Anri felt her kiss against his lips and smiled. But he frowned when she said it hadn't stopped hurting. He couldn't do anything from here, no matter how much he wanted to. "It's okay, love, it's okay." It was about all he could do. He kissed her pendant again, holding it gently to his chest.

"It hurts," Jazz said in reply as tears fell down her cheeks. She felt his kiss on her lips and his arms around her and held her pendant also. Little did she know that while she was crying, other Metal Weavers were surrounding the building and getting ready to ambush her. They moved in and waited for their leader's signal. He held up his hand like was going to give the signal but didn't do it yet.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Anri felt her arms around him and for a moment felt like she was really there. But she wasn't and that realization hurt. "I know, love, I know. It'll be okay, okay? I promise you, it'll be okay." His voice was soft and gentle, laced with worry but filled with the promise.

((Ooh, suspense!))

Rain.

Her heart was still racing; cold immersion had caught her breath in her throat and nearly choked her before she felt herself pass through the door. She hadn't the strength to lock it.

The sound of rain helped calm her somewhat. She'd always loved the sound of rain. She'd found the Key under the rain, gone through the Door under the rain, and now she'd returned in the rain. She sighed, and began to walk back to her home in the suburbs.

She had to leave the central city in order to take the tunneltrain. Once out of the city center, she felt as well as heard the rain. Tucking the Key inside her shirt and flipping her coat over her head, Kay ran to the tunneltrain station, rain pounding around her feet. Thankfully, the soles of her boots were waterproof.

Even before she descended the worn stairs to the underground station, she could smell it. Body odor and animal stench mingled with alcohol in a nauseating breeze that constantly blew up the stairs. Kay gagged, doubled over, and spit out a clot of bile. The taste lingered in her mouth and she grimaced, but straightened and descended the stairs, carefully skirting the patches of vomit. Once inside and under the shelter of the ground above, she smoothed her coat into its normal whereabouts flapping around her ankles.

The tunneltrain station was cold, dank, dingy, and downright disgusting. Kay smiled at the way the words sounded in her head then quickly arranged her features into a suitable expression of blank indifference. The silent mass of people shuffled through the lines like zombies, barely noticing each other or their surroundings. One woman played a lute while passersby dropped coins at her feet.

Kay shivered and turned up her collar as she passed through the turnstile and boarded the tunneltrain.

Jazz sniffed and wiped away her tears but didn't say anything in reply. She then looked out the window and saw for the first time that the building was surrounded by Metal Weavers. "Crud," she said, "they found me again. How do they keep finding me?" She then gathered up her stuff and quickly and silently made her way up to the upper floor and put her stuff in the room there before going back downstairs. She was ready to fight them and was prepared to get injured if need be.

"They found you again?" Anri asked, going through the door and pulling it closed behind him. "Are you okay? Can you fight them?" He didn't know what he could do, he just held the pendant to his chest gently and hoped she'd be okay.

"Yeah they did," Jazz said in reply, "and I don't know how they did." She then sighed as she heard the door open and said, "I'm okay and yes I can take them. Maybe their buddies' death didn't deter them from trying out their strength against me. I'll just have to prove to them that it was a bad idea on their part." As the first few came through the door, she engaged them and fought them getting a few more injuries but they weren't too bad. Just a few bruises and her black-eye was worse than before. She then used her spin that she used on both the Metal Weavers that had attacked her in the woods and the mountain lion. She was able to take a breather before a few more came through the door.

((I'm treating it like the story mode on Super Smash Brothers where you fight enemies in each level and after you defeat a certain amount of them, more come))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Collects some of Sparkey's kittens to pour over self))

"The Council promised to help us." Beatrice said. Her eyes were gleaming angrily. "They better keep that promise. We just locked our own people in with the metal-weavers to protect Nightworld. The least they can do was helping us find the other key-holders as quickly as possible. Our families are the ones who will suffer the rage of the metall-weavers when they discover they are imprisoned once again."

Beatrice's face was miserable. Cloudworld was a peaceful place. They wouldn't have a chance against the Metal-Weavers.

-------------------------------------

Snowpearl walked over to Raven and rubbed his head against the Pegasus. Then she growled a little, trying to tell Raven she was hungry and would appreciate breakfirst.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Ruu noted Beatrice's anger and added,

"I'm a little bit worried about Hitori and Sebastian. Like, do you think they'll be okay?" She asked nervously, though determined not to mention her family. They would probably be fine, holed up in their house. Tarak would protect them, and Ridge knew people that would be willing to help them in a fight. They would be fine, she told herself, just fine.

((GIMME BACK MY KITTENS I NEED THEM MORE THAN YOU D:<))

((Laura and Sparkey: I'm back in the Nightworld now, so I should probably meet up with you guys in a few posts.))

((Cool Klinneah, I am looking forward to that biggrin.gif. *hums and waits for Lilithachaos*))

((if Lilith doesn't post soon, you could always pm her; I got in contact with chocolate and she said that she would be back fully in a few days but that was on the 5th and it's now the 13th but whatever...she'll get on when she can I guess))

As Zoe walked, she heard a rustling noise in the woods a few feet away from where she was. She went back to walking along but was ready for an attack if or when it came. When it didn't come, she relaxed and figured that it was just a bird or small animal rummaging in the leaves for something to eat. She then saw that it was indeed a squirrel rummaging around and relaxed further. She then turned her attention to all the foliage that was growing around her and continued to walk.