ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

Jazz was now walking around inside the building that she currently resided in. She didn't want to just stay in one place for long because then she would get very restless and she hated being restless. She found a staircase that led down into the basement of the building and then a few inches from that one, found a staircase that led upstairs. She went up that one to see what she could find. As she walked around, she found a few rooms and went in one.

Erin saw Myf and the others go through the door into the Night World and followed them. She nodded at what Myf said but was a little bit puzzled and confused. She wasn't sure what she meant when she said that but then shrugged. She knew that she would tell them if she knew as well. She had seen the puzzled expression on Myf's face and could tell that she was as confused and puzzled as she was.

After Jazz went into the room, she sat against one of its walls and contacted Erin. What world are you guys in now Erin? she asked her companion. Erin heard and said in reply, We are currently in the Night World. Jazz nodded and replied, Okay. I have a way that the others can track me since I know that they can't track me in the same way that you can. Erin nodded and asked, What way is that? I can stand outside the building that I'm staying in when I feel you get closer and start singing, Erin nodded and replied, That would work. I'll tell them that now. Jazz nodded and then closed her eyes to rest for a few minutes.

Erin took a deep breath and said, "Jazz just contacted me and told me a way that you guys will be able to track her." She looked at Myf, Leion, and Anri as she said this. She knew that the animals couldn't track her unless one of them or some of them were dogs or wolves. Also, they didn't have her scent so they didn't know what she smelled like.

Myf nodded to Erin. "Please continue, how do we find her?" She beckoned the animas to the other side of he door, waiting for them to line up. Just then a hand grabbed her shoulder and wrenched her round to face an old, small woman. "What are you doing out here?" She hissed. "Can't you see everyone's hiding. You're in great danger." Myf looked around and noticed they were the only ones out and finally realised what was happening. "The bombings, the Metal Weavers, they are armed and very dangerous. They're using their powers to take over our world. What are you doing here, you could get us all killed." Myf thought about this and whispered back. "We're passing through the worlds. We'll go soon." The woman leapt back. "Well hurry up, and move, they're coming this way very quickly." She scurried off into a house and Myf turned back to the others. "Quick," she said, opening the door. "Jump onto the cloud. It won't make you fall through. Just go quickly, before the Weavers catch us." She watched the animals get in, and then beckoned to the others.

Erin nodded and said, "She said that I would be able to track her with our connection but for you guys she's going to step outside the building that she's in and sing a song that her parents sang to her when she was young. She'll sing really loud so that we can hear her." Then she said, "But if you think of another way to track and find her I'm up for suggestions to tell her." She then went through the door to the other world and waited for everyone else. She stretched out her wings again like she did in the water world as she continued to wait.

She put the food on the table and waited until Beatrice and Sparkey had seated themselves as well. 

((... xd.png ))

Ruu was distracted by idle thoughts regarding how on Earth Amaya managed to take the food out of the oven without burning herself, but grinned when she was informed that they could now eat the luxurious food now placed in front of them.

"Thanks..!" She mumbled humbly, then tried to eat the food as neatly as she could. The flavours burst in her mouth, a beautiful comparison to the bread and apples she usually ate in the cheap market stalls back on Cloudworld.

((Lol I missed that until you put it up. Knowing me I will be doing that sooner or later also. tongue.gif))

Seeing that her guests were now sitting and eating the food she would sit herself and dip some of the food in her own plate. Amaya ate slowly as she did not want to make a fool of herself around these kind people or anything, but she guessed since they so far only offered praise on the food, which she blushed at, that she was not doing anything wrong. "Yes I can teach you how to cook anything you want to learn. Give me a dish by flavors and I can try to match it with something from this world. Though I can cook for us in all worlds if you want that?", Amaya said shyly as she looked down to her plate and wondered if she could find out what foods she could find in other worlds and match them to flavors from her own world. It would be a challenge, but the more she thought about it then the more fun it sounded to her for some reason. 'Maybe I enjoy cooking a little to much...', she thought to herself before she looked to Ruu when she had said 'Thank you'.

Amaya was not used to people saying thank you to her and so she would pause for a few minutes before she gave a small smile. "Your welcome and I am glad I meet you two also.", Amaya would say in a kind tone and she really was glad she meet these two people. She did find it a little odd that the only people she could get a long with in her own world is the animals, but when people from another world shows up Amaya would become close to them so quickly. She would admit readily that she was still shy around these two, but not near as much as she thought she would have been. "Oh, before I forget! Ruu, have you thought of what kind of saddle you and Snowpearl would like? I can ask Snowpearl herself, but it is a little of what you would feel comfortable sitting on also. Though if you want to see them first them it would be best to wait until tomorrow since I do not want to wake Snowpearl and Raven."

((I don't know; want me to pm her?))

((Obviously that 'she' is Amaya in this case. I assumed she waited until Sparky and Beatrice were seated before she said "dig in".))

"I don't want you to feel like a servant to us." Beatrice answered. "And I'd really appricate it if I could get this skill myself. However it might come to that you still will have to cook for all of us out of pure selfdefense. I am not so convinced my cooking attempts are going to be edible. Especially with the exotic foods we are likely to encounter on the other worlds."

When Amaya talked about the saddle she sighed. "You should talk to Snowpearl first. Cloudworld dragons really don't appricate saddles."

((I sent song a pm yesterday chocolate so I hope she'll reply to it soon))

Jazz woke up a few minutes later and looked around as she stretched. She then yawned before getting up and wincing as she felt the stiffness in her back. She hoped that Anri had that remedy made so that when he got to the Metal World, he could apply it to her scratches. She then wondered what world the others were in right now and hoped that it was close. I'll ask Erin later, she thought to herself as she walked back downstairs.

(( I am so sorry, Chocolate! I'm here now, I will try and keep up from now on!))

Shadow snorted to Myf, laughing. He hated ice. When they got to the door, it was to easy for him to jump from Atlases back and into the night world.

Anri felt at home in the Night World, he felt safe though he knew he wasn't. He saw something move in the dark and looked; being half Night Worlder, he had ok eyesight. Stupid Metal Weavers.. Just like the old woman had said, Metal Weavers where here and three were heading their way. He looked at Myf and said, "Get everyone through that door. Now." He dismounted Shadow and walked toward the Weavers, pulling out two daggers. He flicked his hand at Shadow and the stallion obeyed, going through the door to the cloud world to wait his rider's return, or not. Anri wasn't as strong as a full Night Worlders, but he could see and fight just fine. He felt the animals move behind him, he hoped they'd go quick; the Metal Weavers had seen them now.

Jazz felt something from Anri and she lifted her pendant and said into it, "Anri love, what's wrong?" She had reached the downstairs of the building and was now going back to the main room where she had started in when she first had gotten the place. She sat down on the floor and waited for his answer. She hoped that he didn't get hurt or died. She wouldn't forgive him if he died.

Edited by SkySong278

((Obviously that 'she' is Amaya in this case. I assumed she waited until Sparky and Beatrice were seated before she said "dig in".))

((My character's name isn't "Sparky".))

Ruu followed each person's conversation, her head turning left and right as if she were watching a game of tennis. She herself knew little about dragons, not having much experience in riding them.

"I-I've never really had a problem not having a saddle before... But I don't really like the idea of falling off." Ruu mumbled, wiping her mouth with the back of her wrist. She had a little bit of indigestion from devouring this luxurious meal with the enthusiasm she'd given it, and slyly decided to wait for a few minutes until she would be able resume eating.

In the meantime, she pondered on how a saddle would work for Snowpearl, what with her wings and all. She'd seldom seen a saddle that would fit a winged dragon, but came to the conclusion that a saddle with holes at either side would suffice for such creatures. That was probably how it worked for Raven, after all.

Anri smiled slightly and lifted the pendant from his chest, saying into it, "Nothing, love, just some Metal Weavers wanting to cause trouble. I'm stronger here in the Night World, my half-blood world, no need to worry." He flung one of his daggers at an approaching Metal Weaver and smiled in satisfaction at his scream. Then the other two were on him and he didn't feel like pulling out his AK-47, he stuck with the dagger and went at them, kissing the pendant one last time before letting it fall to his chest.

"Ah okay," Jazz replied and then with a small smile she said, "Tell them I said hi, will you?" She longed to fight by his side and fight off the Metal Weavers but knew that he would be better at it if he was alone. She might just be in the way and be a distraction to him. All she could do was sit and wait and she hated waiting. She figured that she could wait awhile longer since she knew that the others were now in the Night World and they needed to get through that world and then Cloud World to get to the Metal World so they were close. She then felt his kiss and smiled, kissing him back by kissing her pendant.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Amaya would bite her lip a little as she looked back to Beatrice and gave a small nod to her replies. She could understand Beatrice's point, but really she would enjoy cooking for them and learning all the new kinds of foods she could do in other worlds. "Well I can still teach you, but practice is what makes your food become better. It may not be edible at first, but soon it will be some of the best foods people will every try I am sure.", Amaya said as she looked again to her plate in thought about what dishes she could teach Beatrice and Ruu if she wished to learn also. There was so many dishes to cook and try so she was just not sure where to start, but something small and simple would have to do in the beginning. A few ideas came to her and she would just have to recall these so that she could make sure she would be able to find all the things they would need. 'But how long are they...well...we going to be staying here in my world? They may wish to leave tomorrow if they can find the doors that are told in the story.', she thought to herself and yet she decided to keep this thought to herself for now.

"As for the saddle...well I can talk to her and see how she feels about this one I have in the barn. It is not what many people call a saddle because it is more of a cloth resting where Ruu would sit with a strap of leather she could hold onto going across Snowpearl's chest and around her wings. Around the wings is so that it will not flip or anything, but really it is soft leather with some fur where it would be resting on Snowpearl...no chaffing or anything at all.", Amaya said with a small smile as she hoped that they would agree to at lest this. She would hate for Ruu to have the scare of falling off anything that is flying and hoping that they will be caught before hitting the ground. Amaya knew that one time was all that a person needed to either become fearful of flying or to ride without a saddle, but sometimes they will continue on without them. Amaya herself rides without a saddle more than with, but the reason was she trusted that if she did fall then Raven would quickly catch her. Looking to Ruu she would say, "I understand...I fell once or twice when I was practicing with my bow on Raven in the air. It is not a very fun experience...though you just have to trust you will be caught by someone...though I just would feel better if you took one at lest. If we ever got into trouble and Snowpearl would have to dodge things in the air...well I would not want to fall."

((Did not look it over so sorry if I have dumb mistakes. Tired and have to study like crazy for a midterm math test tomorrow....just got to love college sometimes I guess. Throw stuff at you from nowhere.))

Anri chuckled and said, "Will do love." He ran forward and cut one of the Metal Weavers across the neck, saying, "My lover wishes you well on your journy, I told her not to worry, I'd help you along." Then he turned to face the last Metal Weaver, keeping himself between the Weaver and the aniimals. "Your turn, lucky number three." He muttered darkly.

Edited by Songbreeze2012

((you changed pov from third to first person))

Jazz giggled as she heard what all he said to his opponents and then closed her eyes yet again to rest. She was getting a lot of sleep but it was helping. She barely felt any pain in her back but she wondered if that was a good or bad thing. She had forgotten to ask him if he had any ingredients for his remedy yet and then made it a note to ask him later when he was done fighting off Metal Weavers. Her head was against the wall and she was sleeping peacefully now.

Amaya would bite her lip a little as she looked back to Beatrice and gave a small nod to her replies. She could understand Beatrice's point, but really she would enjoy cooking for them and learning all the new kinds of foods she could do in other worlds. "Well I can still teach you, but practice is what makes your food become better. It may not be edible at first, but soon it will be some of the best foods people will every try I am sure.", Amaya said as she looked again to her plate in thought about what dishes she could teach Beatrice and Ruu if she wished to learn also. There was so many dishes to cook and try so she was just not sure where to start, but something small and simple would have to do in the beginning. A few ideas came to her and she would just have to recall these so that she could make sure she would be able to find all the things they would need. 'But how long are they...well...we going to be staying here in my world? They may wish to leave tomorrow if they can find the doors that are told in the story.', she thought to herself and yet she decided to keep this thought to herself for now.

"As for the saddle...well I can talk to her and see how she feels about this one I have in the barn. It is not what many people call a saddle because it is more of a cloth resting where Ruu would sit with a strap of leather she could hold onto going across Snowpearl's chest and around her wings. Around the wings is so that it will not flip or anything, but really it is soft leather with some fur where it would be resting on Snowpearl...no chaffing or anything at all.", Amaya said with a small smile as she hoped that they would agree to at lest this. She would hate for Ruu to have the scare of falling off anything that is flying and hoping that they will be caught before hitting the ground. Amaya knew that one time was all that a person needed to either become fearful of flying or to ride without a saddle, but sometimes they will continue on without them. Amaya herself rides without a saddle more than with, but the reason was she trusted that if she did fall then Raven would quickly catch her. Looking to Ruu she would say, "I understand...I fell once or twice when I was practicing with my bow on Raven in the air. It is not a very fun experience...though you just have to trust you will be caught by someone...though I just would feel better if you took one at lest. If we ever got into trouble and Snowpearl would have to dodge things in the air...well I would not want to fall."

((Did not look it over so sorry if I have dumb mistakes. Tired and have to study like crazy for a midterm math test tomorrow....just got to love college sometimes I guess. Throw stuff at you from nowhere.))

((Good luck with your exam))

"I'll try to be a credit to my honored teacher." Beatrice said with a smile.

She finished her meal with obvious relish. The water was good as well. Pure and cold with the slightest trace of mint in it.

Amaya seemed to be quite insistent on the idea with the saddle. "We'll see." Beatrice said still a bit doubtful.

"Let's see what she'll say. But make sure to pack what you need for our journey too this evening.

I hope the council will have some answers for us tomorrow. If we are lucky we'll be on the way to the door to another world soon. Ruu ((Almost wrote Sparkey again *hides*) and me think the night world keyholder will have most likely left Nightworld."

((It's okay chocolate happy.gif *hugs*; homework and tests or something else?))

((Almost wrote Sparkey again *hides*)

((*Chases after you with a bag full of super cuddly kittens* >:U ))

Swinging her legs slightly under the table, Ruu nodded with what Beatrice was saying, though the girl felt a little bit awkward at Beatrice's apparent dislike for the saddle, as if it was her that would be the one rejecting it, rather than Snowpearl. Ruu hoped that the dragon would take to it. She finished her food and quietly thanked Amaya for the meal, then finished her drink.

Edited by Sparkeycat

((And no clue what to put really now so I winged it? Also I did good from what I know with the math midterm, but I will not get the grade until tomorrow sadly. Been worried about it anyways.))

Amaya would bite her lip a little as she thought about the council and her own thoughts about them and the rumors they liked to say about her 'oddness', but also for their dislike for things they did not think were true and that story was one of them. At first she wondered just how they got them to believe them if they had done just that, but she had a feeling part of it was because of the wings Beatrice had without a magic spell. "I will pack no worries about that, but I am not sure about the council being to much of a help with looking for the door. If anything they will be wanting to keep you here because they want to...well....'examine' you two and Snowpearl. You must be careful of them because they don't really like new stuff even if you mean no harm, but I guess that is just human nature.", Amaya said with a frown as she looked down to the table.

She did not want cause the others to become worried and so she would quickly stand and grab her plate to take it to the sink. "If you guys are done then you can put your plate in here and I will get to it later, but if not then just take your time. I will just have to throw the leftovers in the woods for the animals anyways so that it will not rot in here. I can show you the rooms you can choice from and then in the morning I can talk to Snowpearl. Would hate to wake them up if they are sleeping or any other creature that has wondered in there to sleep tonight.", Amaya rambled as she tried to get their minds off of just what she said, but soon she would make herself stop talking as she noticed she was rambling on and at random things. A blush would come to her cheeks as she wondered if they would say something about what she said about the council or from her rambling.

((No Beatrice has no problem with the saddle, but she knows Snowpearl is going to have one. I have one with the notion of her using a saddle and I am playing Snowpearl, so Beatrice has valid reasons for her opinon.

And could we change the day now? Cause my last few posts were largely fill in posts and I am beginning to get out of ideas for that too.

*takes kittens from Sparky* CUTE!))

((Yeah cause all Amaya would do is wash dishes, pack a few things, and then go to sleep herself. Just say that she did all these things and showed rooms and all of that. Just make up your room colors if you need to, but just recall it is only all shade of blue, silver, and blacks.))

((LETS. DO. THE TIME WARP. AGAIIINNNN biggrin.gif))

And so, the three rested that night, each having picked a room to their liking. The time for sleeping passed rather quickly, but when Ruu awoke in her dark blue room, she felt disorientated, as if she was waking up early - the sun hadn't risen yet. It took her around six minutes of staring into the darkness before she realised that the sun would not rise at all, ever. She wondered if Nightworld even had one.

After getting dressed, she shyly peered out from behind her bedroom door, into the hallway. Despite knowing that she could probably will the lights to turn on if she wanted, Ruu didn't - she did not want to wake the others, since she was unsure if they'd woken yet already.

Feeling slightly awkward, she crept down the hallway, her ears and eyes straining to see or hear any signs of Amaya or Beatrice being up and about. She kept one hand to the wall, her fingertips brushing lightly against the wallpaper. She took another moment to marvel at how nice this house looked, even in the dark.

In her moment of fascination, however, she walked into a wall.