ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

((Lol. Given how often I was MIA myself, she'll have to be missing far longer then she is until I start writing pm's.))

Jazz continued to fight the group of Metal Weavers until there was only a few of them left. One of the last groups came through the door and one came at her with a sword. She tried to block it with the best of her ability but it got through her defenses and got her in the right shoulder. She screamed out in pain and then used it against its owner and slashed him across the neck. The rest just ran and she stumbled backwards till she hit the back wall and slid to the ground. She ripped a piece of her cloak and put it on top of her wound to help stop the bleeding.

Zoe continued to walk in the woods with no mishaps with creatures wanting to attack or injure her. She got out of the woods and looked around. It looked like another village/town that was close to hers. After looking around a bit more, she went back into the woods and headed back in the direction that she had come from. She knew what was on the other side of the woods and was glad.

"No," Jazz said in reply just as she lost consciousness. The scrap of cloak that she had put on her wound was now soaked with blood. It hurt like hell but it just nicked her bone. Nothing more.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((IMA back everybody!!! *huggles for everyone*))

Myf was listening to Anri's side of the conversation, frozen with fear as Jazz had said no. "Anri, we must hurry, and find those Weavers and kick them to the Desert lands." She smiled to herself, as her hatred grew for the Metal Weavers. She ushered the animals onto the large cloud through the door. "We have to keep our wits about us. Animals, fight to protect yourselves. Anri, Boe, we need to fight to kill. These people have killed to many, and we cannot let them win. This is a war, and we need to do it properly." He face was a grimace as she leapt out of the door and onto the large-key shaped cloud.

In a flash she had run around to the door to the Metal World. There was a rumble from the door, as Metal Weavers were preparing for war. "Hmm... I wonder is there any way we can get through so they can't see us?" She asked Anri. "Perhaps a giant tidal wave? I can create that and wipe out a few Weavers." She grinned at the thought, but was still worried for Jazz.

((yay! ^^ *huggles chocolate back*))

Erin screeched her rage and flew to where the others were in front of the Metal World door. "I could make a distraction by taking out some of their troops by flying low over them," she offered. She didn't even bother to hide the anger in her mind voice. No one ever hurt her companion without her teaching them some sort of lesson. That's what she was going to do now and if some of the Metal Weavers died because of it, oh well.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Anri's breath stopped then started at the one word. No. She wasn't alright. Not now. He ran to Shadow and mounted the stallion, Leion, Stark in his arms, moving back some so Anri could mount. Stallion followed Myf easily, snorting agitation. Anri listened vaguely to the sounds on the other side of the door. "Do whatever you need to, Myf, as long as we get to Jazz."

((Yay! Yay! -huggle chocolate back- missed you!))

"Ngh," Jazz said as she woke up. "Anri?" She got up and headed out of the hut a bit disorientedly. She heard some noises coming from the town and figured that that was where all the troops were being gathered. She would wait for the others on the outskirts of town but on the edge of the woods so that she can watch everything that was going on.

((I've missed all of you guys!!))

Myf nodded to Erin. "Please do," she said huskily, ready to kill as many soldiers as possible. Suddenly, Myf thought of some protection for the others. "Erin, I suggest you go is first, then followed by some of the animals; centaurs, phoenixes, giants, if you can wound or kill, follow Erin. Once they're startled, we'll follow behind, and I'll create a large ice ball we can all go into. That'll run over a few soldiers. Then we'll escape, the forests is my favourite option. The Weavers aren't very good at weaving through trees, ironically, and we're much faster than them, just as long as we don't get hit by the powers."

She looked at group heroically. "Ready?"

((A giant ice ball like this:

user posted image

Cool, eh?))

((oh yes very cool ^^))

Erin nodded and then flew through the door. With another screech that really scared the assembled Metal Weaver troops there, she flew low over them and took some of them out with her claws. Some of the Weavers shot arrows at her but she avoided all of them before making another swoop over them. She was really full with rage and wouldn't let them forget it. She could sense Jazz nearby but didn't stop in her attack. "I can sense Jazz nearby," she told Myf and the others.

"Okay" Myf yelled into the world to Jazz, letting some of the animals barge through the door. Phoenixes flew past and clawed at the assembled soldiers, giants stomped over a few, centaurs shot with their bows and arrows to kill down some of the soldiers. It was a battle, and it was always going to be a battle, but a very short battle. "Alright everyone," she screamed over the fighting. "Back here!" She watched the animals wheel back and began sprinting towards the door, taking out a few more soldiers.

Myf hoped Jazz heard her, and motioned for Atlanta and Stallion (with their passengers) to going into the ball that formed at her hands. It grew larger and larger, Atlanta jumping into it (where she made the ball liquid) and all of the animals taking shelter in it. She could tell some of the animals have been hurt, and slumped down in pain, but at least they were safe in the ice ball. Then she remembered from her training: To make an ice ball, you had to be on the outside of it. This is the only way you can control it. Myf's heart skipped a beat and a sweat droplet fell from her head. However, she continued on, waiting for Stallion and Erin to jump/fly into the massive ice ball.

Myf would have to run beside it, and hope the now frantic soldiers wouldn't notice. She would have to angle it past the houses and to the forests, where then they could be safe. Boe turned around to face her inside the ice ball. "Are you alright?" He asked through the ice. Myf nodded frantically, and ushered him away with her hand.

((Time for some injuries to Myf! Yay!!))

((you mean Erin, right instead of Jazz? Jazz is in the woods))

Erin heard Myf over the noise and fell back to where the rest of the animals were. She flew into the ice ball that Myf created so that she would be protected. She hoped that Shadow and Anri would do the same. Though she sensed Jazz nearby, she could tell that her companion was far enough away so that it wouldn't affect her. She knew that Jazz was in the woods and would be safe from whatever Myf planned to do.

((Oops! Yep! That's what I meant!))

Myf smiled to Erin, and now waited for Stallion to jump in.

((k and Anri's horse's name is Shadow))

Shadow snorted at the Metal Weavers before him, Stark growling from his perch in Leion's lap. Leion was all but afraid at the moment, though he knew that wouldn't last long. Anri grabbed a handful of Shadow's main and pulled left, looking at Myf and the ice ball. The stallion nodded and, with a final kick to one Metal Weaver's face, shot of toward the ice. Anri pulled him up short with a yank on his main and looked at Myf. "We run, not ride." He said, his voice unemotional and sure. With a tap, Shadow took off to the other side of the ice ball and pawed the ground impaitently. They'd play guard on this side.

"Anri?" Jazz asked again, her voice a bit weak from the pain she felt in her shoulder. She had walked to the edge of the woods and was now watching Myf and the others attack the Metal Weavers. Or she had watched them attack but now they seemed to be in a giant ice ball that Myf had made. She wondered what she was going to do with it. She leaned against the tree and fought to keep herself conscious this time.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Jazz?" Anri said, looking around. That sound too close, even through the pendant. He spotted someone in the trees and on closer inspection saw who it was. "Jasmine!" He cried, jumping from Shadow's back and running to her. He skidded to a stop beside her, holding his AK-47 in his right hand. Gently he caressed her face in his hand, taking her in. Then he wrapped his arm gently around her waist, holding her against his side. "Easy, Jasmine. I'm here, I'm here."

Jazz smiled a little bit when she saw Anri run towards her and then cried into his shoulder when he wrapped his free arm around her. She was crying for two reasons: one, was because of the pain and the other, was because she was so relieved to see him and the others. "I hurt Anri," she said into his shoulder after she was done crying and then sniffed as she just rested her cheek where she had been crying moments before. Erin had heard Anri shout Jasmine's name and then had watched as he ran to her. She smiled at them before turning her attention to the remaining Metal Weavers in front of them.

Anri forced his voice to stay even though it wanted to break, "I know, love, I know." He kissed her head softly and slowly started leading her back to Myf and the others. Keeping her on the side away from the Metal Weavers and fireing a shot every now and then at a metal weaver that came to close.

Jazz could feel more tears wanting to fall from her eyes and let them. She glared at the Metal Weavers that came too close until Anri fired at them. She used her own air power to blow them back forcefully to help him out.

((Darn it! Sorry Song!!))

Myf watched Anri run to Jazz, and them embrace, before coming back. She noticed Jazz's shoulder, and realised she would be in danger if she entered the battlefield. While the soldiers continued to fight and shoot at her, she was beginning to loosen her mental grip on the ice ball. It wasn't going to hold for much longer. "Erin!" She screamed over the shouting, hoping to get her attention. "Don't let Anri come back with Jazz into the fighting. Jazz is in too much risk. She needs his attention now, and she needs to be healed. Tell them to head back to the forest. If they don't go now they will be at great risk. No one has seen them yet. Don't let Anri stop and fight. He'll get hit and killed by the tidal wave. Please be quick."

She turned to the remaining soldiers, and although there was many of them, 200 or more, she began to fight them. Ice sharps spike the soldiers chests, and some were drown where they stood. Many were hooked into the air with water and pounded to the ground. However, this wasn't going to last for long. She tapped on the ice ball at her side, a chuck of ice falling to the ground. "Daen!" She screamed. "Get the animals ready, they have to fight for a few minutes." She watched Daen gather up the myths and saw them protect themselves. The dragons inside roared and stamped their feet. The Giants swung their arms around. The phoenixes, unicorns, pegasi, and other creatures began to create protection fields, ready for those few seconds of fighting.

Myf looked down at her arm, her scar (from previous Weaver battles) glowed brightly. She reached for the bow and arrows sitting on her back. Quickly, she began to shoot the approaching Weavers. In one swift nod she motioned to Daen. The Ice broke, and the 30 or so animals leapt out of the ball and ran towards the enemies. Minotaurs slashed their horns, centaurs shot, birds pecked. In the seconds of protection Myf had she brought all of the water up in front of her. And in a loud warning screech she lifted the water above her head and straight to where the Metal Weavers fought. She watched the animals run back towards her, as in her anger she drowned them in the tidal waves of water, again and again. Daen ran up to her side. "Myf! When do we move?"

"Soon," she yelled, above the roar of the waves. "Once I've killed and stunned the rest. Then we'll run to the forests."

With one final wave she washed the soldiers into their houses, killing some instantly. "Run!" Myf screamed to the animals, and jumped on the back of Atlanta with Daen and the hear of animals stampeded towards the forest.

Myf heard shouts, male voices. She turned around as a metal rod, spiked with mercury, hit her arm, injecting the poison. Daen gasped and Myf looked at the clean shot in her arm. She looked to the Metal Weaver, who stood grinning at them. With her last effort, holding onto the Air and Water keys, she shot a large icicle at the Weaver, who fell to the ground on impact.

((Yay! Myf's injured again! Woah, big post!

Oh, just a side note as well. Because the weavers hate all other worlds, all they have in their world is metal. She the woods, mountains, houses are all made of metal. Weavers even have metal inside of them. Kind of like these trees:

user posted image))

((aaah wall of text ohmy.gif))

Erin nodded and then flew to where Anri and Jazz were. "Myf says to go back into the forest since Jazz is in too much of a risk injured," she said mainly to Anri. "She needs to be healed before she can go near the fighting. Also if you get injured while you're out there, you'll be killed by the tidal wave that Myf's going to create." Jazz listened to all that her companion said and then said, "She's right. I'm no use to you guys if I get killed out there because I'm injured. We can go to the abandoned building where I was before I came here. Plus I still have food there that will help me keep my strength up."

((woo eight sentences ^^; *looks at pic at bottom of wall of text* that's a really cool pic))

((Ya! Wall of text!! I love the piccie too.. it's so real/abstract!

Actually, Sparks and Laura (and klin), which world are you guys in at the moment? I thinking about uniting all of the key keepers soon!))

((speaking of which, when is Jazz going to get the air key?))