ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

((Uhm.. why doesn't one of you kick me for not posting? Sorry, I totally missed there was a reply ))

((*Throws an extremely cute and cuddly kitten at you*

REPENT! xd.png))

As Amaya removed her weapons, Ruu blinked and tried to work out what each did - they seemed rather foreign to her. There was a bag of things with feathers on them, and she curiously pondered what kind of birds Nightworld had.

"Do-do you have any kind of.. Birds to eat?" Ruu mumbled, looking at her feet guiltily - she hated to impose, but now she'd thought of the creatures, she had a sudden urge to eat one. Birds of all kinds were one of Cloudworld's few types of meat, a staple in the diet.

((AGH FAIL ADFGFHHl;;;))

((I could see that for some reason with the frog eyes. Though no I do not think she would cause Amaya would be sick herself if she seen that. Also I kind of winged it with the level of technology with cooking. Guessing they would have all old-fashion things and the 'sink' would run by using magic to pull the water out of the underground springs.))

Amaya 'hummed' a little to herself as she nodded to both of the requests about what to eat or drink. Having missed their odd looks to her weapons she would just give a small smile and turn to the left and walked into a relativity large kitchen while calling back, "Fell free to wait in here while I cook then. Plus you can tell me if something looks like you would not want to eat it." Opening an cabinet first so that she may get two glasses out and pour water in one for Beatrice. The other she would hesitate on and just shrug and set it on the table while telling Ruu that she could get what she would like also.

Getting the things she would need to cook did not take long though one could tell she did not really want to touch the chicken even while she was cutting it up if the look on her face was anything to go by. Because she was so used to being in the kitchen by herself she would start to softly sing a sad song without even really knowing she had started. Her singing voice would not be the best in the world, but it was something she had prided herself in as it was what kept her company and soothed animals that were scared or harmed. Placing the chicken dish in an old fashion typed oven she would get started on what she was cooking for Beatrice and herself. Now at the point where she could stop and relax until everything was done cooking Amaya would just lean on the counter while looking outside the window as if she seemingly forgot about the others.

((If you want to know what she is cook then it is this for Ruu and this for Beatrice/Amaya. As for the song...well for some reason I can see her singing Missing by Evanescence for some reason. And no I do not like lose ends in my posts sometimes. tongue.gif ))

((Warewolves, could you put a little more into the Personality and History please?))

Myf clung on to Erin as the animals followed slowly in the heat. Even she was feeling the beads of sweat forming of has face. Once they got there Myf said. "Alright, I'm going to throw some condensation at the door, then the animals can get through first. Then we should get Shadow in next, and then we'll fly in." She tried to sound fluent with her secret plans with the Air key, but stumbled a few times. She reached for the Water key's pouch, felt both Keys, each extremely cool and soft. She felt the Water Key, hoping it would give her some strength, and then the Air. With her other free hand she held out her palm to the animals waiting by the mouth of the volcano, and then connected with the forces of both of the Keys. Then, by a miracle, she pointed her finger at the door as it flew open and let cool light and air from the Earth world into the Fire world. She let her hand rest and breathed deeply, if the force would help the animals across, then they would get there in about a second. She pointed the palm of her hands at the drooping animals, unable to get themselves flying in the heat. She felt the surge again, and pointed to each animal as they flew across the gap. Eventually they were all there, looking refreshed and glad. Most were sitting down, and some had wandered from Myf's view. "Now," She said, "We just need to get Shadow through and then we are done." She smiled to herself, happy the hidden Air Key had worked.

Erin nodded and then watched as all the animals except for Shadow went into the Earth World. She wondered how Myf had done it but then just shrugged it off and figured that she would find out soon. She hoped that Jazz was okay since she hadn't heard from her for a few hours and made herself a mental note to ask Anri how she was doing later. She really wanted to know about her companion's fate but forced herself to be patient. She would know later from Anri and all she would do now was worry.

Shadow stood steady, he couldn't fly after all. He snorted at Myf, basically saying, Come on, it's hot!

Anri looked ahead at the door and felt the Earth ahead of them. He felt a surge of energy, if slight, and felt the winds that blew through the trees and fields. He subconsiously patted Shadow, slightly happy. "Sleep well, my love, we are coming." He said into the pendant, pulling it to his chest and gently holding it.

"Okay," Jazz replied and felt his arms around her. She sighed happily as she figured that he was holding it gently. She closed her eyes and fell asleep, sleeping better knowing that Anri and the others were on their way. She barely felt the pain of her back as she slept. It didn't seem important right now.

As the last animal went through the door she turned to Shadow and said, "Your turn." Looking at him, she could tell that he was impatient to go through. It must be the heat or something, she thought to herself. She heard what Anri said into his pendant to Jazz and knew that she was sleeping. She didn't want to disturb Jazz by accidentally sending her thoughts.

Shadow snorted and said to Erin, I know, but my hooves are stuck to this board remember? I'm waiting on Myf, honestly, I hate this heat! He stared at Erin, the heat making him aggitated and making his temper flare. Stark growled low from his place in Leion's lap; he agreed with Shadow, it was too hot.

"Oh yeah I forgot," Erin replied as she rolled her eyes. She really didn't mind this heat at all but seeing both Stark and Shadow, she knew that it made other animals agitated. She wondered why they didn't feel the breeze that was coming through the door and then just shrugged. She waited patiently for Myf to control the board so that both Stark and Shadow would go through and not be agitated anymore. She hoped that Jazz was somewhere safe.

((Board melted in the heat guys, but Air Key will help them get over the volcano! However, no one knows what she's doing, but it's suspicious! wink.gif ))

Myf nodded her head, she too was getting edgy in the heat. "Okay, okay, just let me get some... condensation." She put her hand into the pouch and pointed with her other hand to Shadow and the small group on his back. With her last surge of power, she felt the Air and Water power surge from her hand, encase Shadow's body in a rust of cool air, and pushed them over the volcano and into the Earth world, collapsing on Erin's back. She held up her hand as a salute, then passed out, murmuring. "Water.... water." Atlas yellped from the necklace. "Erin, quick! Her power's drained out, get over to the Earth world and look for some water. There should be a stream running next to the Tree of Wisdom, I can see it from here. Hurry up! She has never done this before!"

Myf only slouched further on Erin's back. Atlas screamed from the necklace. "Atlanta, Daen! Get some water ready." Two head appeared at the door, and as quickly as ever they went again. Atlas watched Daen scoop some water into his bottle, and then turn and waited for Erin to fly over there. Atlas spoke softly to Myf from the necklace. "Stay in there my little soldier. Hang in there." Myf moaned, and moved her head slightly.

Erin nodded and quickly flew through the door and into the Earth World. She then flew right to the Tree of Wisdom and gently put Myf into the water for her to get her power back. She hoped that she would be okay. She wondered if the heat drained her along with the excess power that she had been using in order to get the animals over here safely. She then laid down and watched to see if what she did worked.

"Myf!" Anri called from the saftey of the Earth World door, dismounting and waiting alongside Daen, worried. Myf was not only the key to opening closed doors and finding them, she was a friend.

Leion dismounted behind Anri, Stark jumping down and panting from the heat, but whinning at Myf's condition.

Shadow snorted, he didn't show worry well but he was worried about Myf.

((sis, Erin went through the door and brought Myf to the Tree of Wisdom and to the stream next to it in order to revive her))

Daen rushed over to Myf's limp body laying in the stream. He put the bottle to her lips, and then gently tipped it so some water gently flowed into Myf's mouth. He shook her shoulder, but she remained still. He looked towards the others, a worried expression filling his face. "She's not moving, but she's still alive." He let her body lie in the stream for a few more minutes, until she felt completely cool. He then gently picked her up, cradling her little body in his arms, and turned towards the expectant faces, dripping wet. "I just can't revive her." He said, watching her lolling head fall into his arm. He placed her on the ground again, on a soft patch of moss by the Tree of Wisdom. "Hang on," He murmured to himself. "The Water Key." He looked at the group. "If a Key bearer falls ill, their Key will go dull, but if another person of their world puts their powers into it, it might revive them." Atlanta shook her head. "That's crazy. Do you think it'll work?" He nodded his head. "I've got to give it a go." Daen replied seriously. He picked up the pouch, and opened it so only her could see it. Exchanging of powers wasn't something that was to be accepted or admired, but it was there only hope. He saw the Water key, very dull and lifeless, only faint glow beaming out from it. Then just next to it, gleaming brightly, was the Air key. Daen gasped, and dropped the pouch. "What is it?" Atlanta asked. Daen picked up the bag very quickly, and put his hand over the mouth so the Air key couldn't be seen. Could he tell them? Maybe that's how Myf got himself over the volcano. It had to be kept secret, because a person with one Key is already in danger. But two is a walking target. He decided he shouldn't tell them, to keep their group safe. "It's.." he leapt for an explanation, although sounding very convincing, "very dull. That show's... she's almost dead." He was telling the truth, but not the whole truth. He then took the Water Key out of the bag and put the pouch back around Myf's neck, hiding the other Key. He then put the Key in her open palm of her hand, and put his on top, flowing his energy through the Key. Now she must continue the fight.

------------

Myf held on tight to the ledge in the volcano, her feet dangling dangerously close to the bubbling lava. She screamed and screamed for help, her hands growing very tired of clinging for dear life onto the small ledge. Then suddenly, Daen's head appeared a few feet above, from the top of the volcano. He looked surprised, and held out his hand for her to reach. But her powers were drained as the sweat poured down her face. Their hands were a mere few inches away, but Myf had to make the final reach. She collected herself, not being able to let go of her life. She used the last bit of her power to give her a little kick to Daen's hand. She finally clasped it, and was pulled to safety.

((That was an unconscious dream thingy))

-------------

Myf sat bolt up right, her eyes wide, making Daen jump back from her hand. She looked around, "I'm alive. I did it." She whispered. She shakily got up, with the aid of Daen's hand, and then smiled to the group around her. "Thank you." She meekly said. "For saving me." Daen offered her a biscuit from the Modern world, and she hungrily ate it, feeling her powers quickly coming back. All was silent when Atlas shrieked from the necklace. "Yes! We did it!" Myf chuckled, steading herself. She couldn't quite believe it. Then she remembered. She grinned and then said, "Don't we have a friend to rescue?"

((I know sis, but you ninja'd me and I didn't feel like changing it!))

Anri smiled and said, "Yea, but we might have to rest you know? That was as close to death as I want you to come!" He laughed and said, "If you think we can go on, then we will, but if not, let's find a place to camp."

Shadow snorted again, smiling at Myf happily. He said to Anri, If she plays chicken with death again, I will personally tample her! The coment made Anri laugh harder, patting Shadow firmly.

((mwahahaha ninja.gif))

Jazz heard him laugh along their connection with the pendants and smiled. Something happy and funny must've happened in order to make him laugh or Shadow said something funny. Either one. She woke up and stretched, wincing as the cuts stretched and hurt. She sighed and rested her back gently against the wall behind her.

Erin was really relieved when Myf woke from being unconscious for sometime. When Daen had said earlier that she was close to death, she had been really worried. If she had died, she wasn't sure what she would tell Jazz because she felt that Myf was like a sister to her. Now, she was truly happy that she didn't have to deliver the the bad news after all to her companion. She nodded her head in agreement when Anri said what he did about making camp and resting.

((Lolz guys!))

Myf laughed and swung her backpack off her shoulder. "Maybe just give me a few minutes, and I'll have something to eat and drink, then we'll go on. I think Jazz probably needs our help more than we do." She smiled, pulling out the water bottle and biscuits again, and scoffing the food down in a few minutes. She finished, rubbed her stomach, and filled the bottle up, then swinging the bag back on her back ((What an awesome saying!)). "Anyway, the Earth people don't really like visitors." She grinned. "I learnt that first hand." She paused for a second, and then walked around the other side of the door. She felt the handle, and swung the door open to reveal the large sea in front of her. "Okay everyone, for this next bit, everyone will have to stand on Atlas's back. I may have to freeze you feet though, because he is going to be quite wet." She held open the necklace to the door, and, within seconds, Atlas leapt out of the tiny charm into the blue sea. He emerged quickly from the water, a pack of friendly dolphins surrounding him, squeaking happily. He grinned to Myf, yelling over the noise of the waves. "Get them on quickly! Before everyone realises we're here!" Myf grinned back at him as he swam up to the door, so everyone could board quickly.

Myf looked back to the group. "Okay, I'll get on first, then you guys next. Then the animals. If you want to fly, then please go ahead, but if you don't, just hop on quickly!" She grinned as she leapt through the door onto Atlas's back. She hugged him, and then stood up steadily call the others though. The temperature was very different from the Earth world, it was quite hot, like one of a sunny beach, but not too hot, as the water lapped at her feet. She yelled out to the others. "Alright, it's safe to come through!"

((I could see that for some reason with the frog eyes. Though no I do not think she would cause Amaya would be sick herself if she seen that. Also I kind of winged it with the level of technology with cooking. Guessing they would have all old-fashion things and the 'sink' would run by using magic to pull the water out of the underground springs.))

Amaya 'hummed' a little to herself as she nodded to both of the requests about what to eat or drink. Having missed their odd looks to her weapons she would just give a small smile and turn to the left and walked into a relativity large kitchen while calling back, "Fell free to wait in here while I cook then. Plus you can tell me if something looks like you would not want to eat it." Opening an cabinet first so that she may get two glasses out and pour water in one for Beatrice. The other she would hesitate on and just shrug and set it on the table while telling Ruu that she could get what she would like also.

Getting the things she would need to cook did not take long though one could tell she did not really want to touch the chicken even while she was cutting it up if the look on her face was anything to go by. Because she was so used to being in the kitchen by herself she would start to softly sing a sad song without even really knowing she had started. Her singing voice would not be the best in the world, but it was something she had prided herself in as it was what kept her company and soothed animals that were scared or harmed. Placing the chicken dish in an old fashion typed oven she would get started on what she was cooking for Beatrice and herself. Now at the point where she could stop and relax until everything was done cooking Amaya would just lean on the counter while looking outside the window as if she seemingly forgot about the others.

((If you want to know what she is cook then it is this for Ruu and this for Beatrice/Amaya. As for the song...well for some reason I can see her singing Missing by Evanescence for some reason. And no I do not like lose ends in my posts sometimes. tongue.gif ))

((*Catches kitten* How cute! Thats unlikely to make me repent.

I love evanescence. *turns on missing*))

"That looks delicious." Beatrice said, who looked over her shoulder. "Now I wish I had paid more attention what our cook was doing when I managed to sneak into the kitchens as a girl."

She took a drink from her water and found it sweet and cool.

"What are you singing if I may ask?"

Anri nodded agreement and ate a hard biscut from the Modern world quickly, handing one to Leion and Stark. As they ate the biscuts, Shadow muched on a patch of grass. Anri took a swig of water and passed it back to Leion. Once he was through, Leion put the water in the pack and nodded stiffly to Anri; "Ready," He mumbled, grabbing Starks dark blue colar.

Anri had to agree with Leion; he hated salt water. Something that had to do with his mother being an Earth Worlder, he supposed; wouldn't have surprised him if his father didn't like it either. Still, he urged Shadow forward through the door. Shadow snorted and trotted forward, jumping onto Atals's. It was slick, but after years of running from the cops and others who wanted his rider, he learned how to keep his footing on even the wetest, slickest ground. He picked his way to the front of Atlas, standing just beside Myf. He snorted, smiling at Myf.

Ruu gingerly took the empty glass offered to her and filled it up with water from the sink, going up on her tip-toes slightly. It wasn't that she was too small to reach, but it helped her keep control of her balance somewhat more. She glanced up as Amanya started to hum, and she tried to place the melody; she was sure she'd heard it somewhere before. It distracted her from her hunger a bit, but soon the smells brought the pangs back.

The girl sipped the water and waited for Amanya to answer to Beatrice - that was, if she'd heard her. Their host seemed to be off in a different world.

((I just realised that my form is grotesquely inadequate in details D: I think I might update it soon ^_^;;))

Edited by Sparkeycat

Erin nodded and then followed after everyone else. She flew of course since she had wings and was a griffin. She circled above Atlas and the others as she waited for the animals to get on his back. She did a few swoops and somersaults to stretch out her wings. She wasn't trying to be fancy but she needed the exercise.

((Glad to know you love the band also! Sparky I think it is fine so I don't think you need to worry about that to much.))

Amaya actually jumped when someone spoke over her shoulder and her soft singing cut off quickly as she turned to face Beatrice with a blush. "Um, thank you very much. I can teach you how to cook some if you want?", she asked shyly as she was not sure if Beatrice or Ruu would be interested on how to cook some of the simpler dishes in her world. Looking back to the oven to make sure the chicken was not going to burn and that the food cooking now could not burn also. Seeing that it was almost done she would start to gather some plates and utilizes to eat and dip the food with. Amaya would hesitate to answer about what she was singing, but really it could do not harm to tell them about the small song. "It is just something I catch myself singing...I can relate to it you can say.", Amaya would mumble the last part without thinking about if they would catch onto the implications to that.

Casting a small cold charm on her hands she would reach into the oven and grab the now cooked food and place it on the table along with Beatrice and her food. Seeing that Ruu got some water she would smile a little and go get herself a glass with water before she placed that also on the table. "Um, well I guess you can dig in now?", was said as she waited for them to sit down before she herself did. Already she was trying to think of what rooms they might like the best in her home, but really she was not sure and so she would just wait and show them what room was hers. That way they could go out and pick any of the other many rooms to use, but if they had problems turning out the lights then she would just have to modify the spell in that room to obey a command from them. Biting her lower lip she would quickly call out to Raven to make sure everything was going fine in the stable and to tell him to not let her forget to get something for Snowpearl and Ruu so that it could be used something like a saddle.

Edited by Lilithachaos

Myf smiled to Shadow as he easily walked over to her on Atlas's back. "Looks like we don't need to freeze your feet Shadow." She said grinning. They waited until all the animals had climbed aboard and their feet frozen, before Atlas slowly wound his way through the water. To the other side of the door. When they got there Myf reached up to the door, opened it, and recognised the blackness of the Night world. "Okay, we are here." She said, looking towards the group. "We'll just need to get there quick. I can feel something is going to happen." Her face was puzzled, but she jumped into the cool world and waved her arms for them to see.

Vanessa Walked outside her home and sighed. "Where do i go?" she wondered to herself. "Where do I stay if I left my home?" she sighed as her dragon came over and smiled. "Hey girl, where shall we go today?". the dragon Grunted, and she laughed. "Well girl, lets go for a fly then."

((Glad to know you love the band also! Sparky I think it is fine so I don't think you need to worry about that to much.))

Amaya actually jumped when someone spoke over her shoulder and her soft singing cut off quickly as she turned to face Beatrice with a blush. "Um, thank you very much. I can teach you how to cook some if you want?", she asked shyly as she was not sure if Beatrice or Ruu would be interested on how to cook some of the simpler dishes in her world. Looking back to the oven to make sure the chicken was not going to burn and that the food cooking now could not burn also. Seeing that it was almost done she would start to gather some plates and utilizes to eat and dip the food with. Amaya would hesitate to answer about what she was singing, but really it could do not harm to tell them about the small song. "It is just something I catch myself singing...I can relate to it you can say.", Amaya would mumble the last part without thinking about if they would catch onto the implications to that.

Casting a small cold charm on her hands she would reach into the oven and grab the now cooked food and place it on the table along with Beatrice and her food. Seeing that Ruu got some water she would smile a little and go get herself a glass with water before she placed that also on the table. "Um, well I guess you can dig in now?", was said as she waited for them to sit down before she herself did. Already she was trying to think of what rooms they might like the best in her home, but really she was not sure and so she would just wait and show them what room was hers. That way they could go out and pick any of the other many rooms to use, but if they had problems turning out the lights then she would just have to modify the spell in that room to obey a command from them. Biting her lower lip she would quickly call out to Raven to make sure everything was going fine in the stable and to tell him to not let her forget to get something for Snowpearl and Ruu so that it could be used something like a saddle.

"That would be a useful skill to have." Beatrice said. She frowned. "Could you teach us dishes we can prepare on the journey? I don't know if we'll find such hospitality everyhwere."

The food started to give of a delicious smell and Beatrice's stomach growled. Beatrice watched fascinated as Amaya uttered something mysterious and then just took the form out of the oven as if it wasn't hot at all.

She put the food on the table and waited until Beatrice and Sparkey had seated themselves as well.

"Um, well I guess you can dig in now?"

Beatrice decided she didn't need to be asked twice and picked up a spoon full of noddles. "Oh!" She said and sighed in bliss. "That tastes heavenly. We are very lucky we met you."