ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

((DP, we have to go through Air world first before Fire world, silly! tongue.gif

I'll just change how Myf is flying until we get to the Fire World, so you don't need to change your post!))

Myf chuckled as she turned back to Leion and Stark. "No need to call me miss my friend, I really don't deserve that title." She grinned and turned back as Erin took off to the field. She then forgot about the board and turned her upper torso around. She then used her power to hover the board centimeters above the ground. As that zoomed along the ground quickly but easily so as Shadow wouldn't slip. Then, very subtly, she encased Shadow's hooves in the ice. Not strong enough so Shadow could break free, but if the board swerved, Shadow would stay on.

Myf watched Erin push open the door and fly thorough too the Air world. She watched the board come through the door, and all the creatures following the board. Before they turned around to the other side of the door Myf cast a glimpse of the Modern world for the last time, before she saw Mortimer close it. Myf smiled to herself before they turned to the back of the door, and then concentrated back on the ice board, watching the animals following before they nudged over the other side of the door and flew into the Fire world, where Erin then landed next to the volcano. She let the Air board come through the door. She let it land next to her and Erin, as it slowly fizzed away in the heat. The animals came through the door and landed next to the group, beginning to pant. "Alright," Myf said to Erin. "We should get the animals out of here quickly. If we go around to the other side of the volcano." She judged to distance. "About 100 metres away, then you can fly through and I'll open the door, then we can jump through and wait for the others beside the Wisdom tree." She paused and then said in short. "We'll jump through the door and wait for the others." She smiled again and then said. "But all of my power is gone, as my water dies up in this heat. I'd need some Air world power to get Shadow across the gap. Not even Atlas could jump the distance." She paused them remembered the Key. "Hang on, maybe the Air-" She cut off her words as she remember that she must keep it secret. "Maybe the water condensation... could push them.... across the gap." She said, stumbling through her words to make a fake excuse. If if could band together with her Water key, the Air Key may give her an ounce of Air power, just enough to get Shadow across the gap.

((Bit of a fail post!!))

((sorry I guess I got confused; it won't happen again ninja.gif))

Erin nodded and said, "Sounds good." She then looked where she pointed that she figured was 100 meters away and nodded again. She raised her eyebrow a little bit as she faltered to explain what exactly she wanted to explain but then thought nothing of it when what she heard Myf say made sense. "Should I go now or what?" she asked. She wasn't sure if she should go now or later.

Anri wasn't deaf and heard what Myf said. She was hiding something, something that might solve the volcano problem. He didn't ask, if she couldn't tell him before they left, then she couldn't tell them now. He looked down, seeing pure air beneath them. Man, no one back at the prison would ever believe this.

Shadow didn't like the ice around his feet, but he didn't complain. Nothing to be done, nothing to change, the extra support was all he needed to keep his balance.

As if sensing that something was wrong from Anri Jazz asked into the pendant, "Everything okay love?" She started to get a bit worried again but for a different reason. Is Myf hiding something from Anri and the others? If so, why? Those questions and more were going around and around in her head like big waves crashing onto shore before a storm. She got up stiffly and winced as her cloak and shirt stretched over the scratches that she received from the mountain lion earlier.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Anri lifted the pendant and whispered, "Just a feeling I get........ Night Stalker in me telling me that someone is holding back something. Don't worry, love, it'll be fine." Anri arched his back slightly; he flet the cuts. "I'm so putting something on that cut when I get there, it hurts." He laughed slightly, forcing it out to hide his worry.

Edited by Songbreeze2012

"Would that person be Myf by any chance?" Jazz asked. At his other statement she said, "Okay I'll try not to worry too much." At his last statement about the cuts she said with a sigh of longing, "I would be forever grateful if you put the ointment on these cuts when you get here. They hurt. A lot." She then walked out of the building and walked around a bit to get some exercise.

((in your last sentence, you changed your point of view from third to first person))

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Yea, it's her....." He replied, glancing at Myf. "Worry wont do you any good and it only makes things worse so don't worry." He smiled slightly and said, "I'll put my own special remidy on the cuts. I can pick up the ingrediants on the way and have it ready by the time we get there. It's simple but in the years I've been using it it works fine, trust the guy who nearly died on more than one occasion."

"Okay I thought as much," Jazz said as she wondered what she was keeping from the others. She said in reply to his statement about putting on his own remedy with a smile, "That would be great and as a thank you, I'll give you an extra long kiss." At his other statement she said, "Of course I'll trust you." She continued to walk around as she talked to him, looking for any threats that might want to wish her harm. She hoped that there were no more mountain lions in the area.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"An extra long one? Now, that is tempting." Anri replied with a mistchivious voice. Then he said, "Everything will be fine, you'll see Jazz... I promise everything will be fine." He arched his back again, touching the top gently. It was the life of a connected, his father had once said, to feel the pain of the other. Anri didn't mind, the connection didn't let Jazz lie about how bad she was hurting and he was fine with that.

(("mischievous" is spelled m-i-s-c-h-i-e-v-o-u-s not m-i-s-t-c-h-i-v-i-o-u-s tongue.gif))

Jazz smiled a little bit as she said in reply as she heard the mischievous tone in his voice, "I thought that you might like that reward." Then she said in reply to his other statement, "I know it will but I only wish that everything here didn't want me killed. I'm very thankful for my empath ability 'cause without it, I would've been dead." Then she added with a sigh, "I'm sooo ready to leave this world." She winced yet again as the scratches started to hurt again and tears came to her eyes due to the pain.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Sorry guys, kind of...well...just say that I was dragged around to a lot of places and by the time I got back to the hotel I was dead tired. Also I think the group is already inside the home? Well maybe not in, but she opened the front door. tongue.gif ))

Amaya would look toward her feet as she mumbled a 'yes' to Beatrice and quickly walked inside and leaving the door wide open for them. She wondered why she was talking so much to these people as she rarely talked to anyone other than animals, but she was not about to really question it and make herself shut down on these people. "Well only one room is in use and the others are all free...the room that is mine is the one up the stairs and the third on the left that faces the forest. Any room you wise to have is yours to use.", she said in reply to Beatrice question in full, but she still wondered what they would like to eat. Though first she would feel a lot more comfy and maybe they would too if she rid herself of weapons. Reaching down she would unbuckle the black leather belt around her wast that held her sword and then lifting her bow from her back by lifting it above her head. Lastly the quiver would slip from her shoulder so that all her weapons may rest beside the doorway, but she also slipped off her cloak and hung it from a peg beside the wall. "Umm...so....what do you guys wish to eat?", she mumbled as she thought to herself if they would be able to understand what she meant by 'willing the lights to turn off'. There was some Nightworlders who was born without magic, but it was extremely rare and they could will the lights as they wished. Though these people were not from this world and maybe they could not?

((Yea, I can't spell big words on the weekend. Deal. Anyway, your first line makes no sense sis! re-read it tongue.giftongue.gif ))

"Like it? I love the idea." He replied, kissing the pendant gently and holding it to his chest. He said, "Don't worry, it wont be long and soon you'll be out of that world in into my arms." If it was possible, he was falling more and more in love with her, even though she was litteraly worlds out of his reach. He couldn't stand the thought of losing her, not now or ever.

Edited by Songbreeze2012

((I edited it tongue.gif and there's a few words in your post that are spelled wrong that you might want to edit tongue.giftongue.gif))

Jazz wiped the tears away with the back of her hand and said in reply with a smile, "Oh good I'm glad but we'll have to do it away from the others so that they don't complain." She smiled a bit more when she felt his kiss and then said in reply with a sigh of longing, "I can almost feel your arms around me as you say that." She couldn't stand being this far away from him and wasn't sure if she could wait even longer than she already had for him and the others to come. She continued to walk around a bit more before going back to the building. As she walked into it and sat back down where she had been before, it was then that she found that she loved him even more now than when she first fell in love with him back at Albert's house.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((No spell check tongue.gif can't help it. I try my best.))

Anri heaved a sigh; one of longing and hidden pain. He said, "Whatever you want, I don't mind in the slightest." He held the pendant gently to his chest, not wanting to let go of anything that conected him to her. He said, "I can almost feel you in my arms." It was true, his embrace was wrapped around her in a way where his arms didn't ache to hold her. He had tricked himself that he was holding her. He thought back to the first day they met, the first time he had seen her. She had been blushing, he recalled with a smile. That night was also the first time he slept in a month. He never recalled sleeping as peacefully as he did that night.

((well you're in luck because I'm a spell checker happy.gif))

Jazz smiled and held the earth pendant closer to her as she replied, "Okay." In reply to his other statement she said, "I feel as if I should just stay in your arms and never get out of them." She then said out of curiosity, "Tell me something. How did you feel when you first saw me the day we met?" She has been curious for awhile about how he felt the day they met.

((Good, because I don't have one tongue.gif ))

Anri smiled and said, "I don't want you to ever leave them." He thought for a moment and said, "I remember you blushing. I remember brushing that off as you being warm or something. I..... I don't really know, Jasmine..... back then, my emotions were basically dead; numb. It wasn't till the next morning that for the first time in a long time I felt..... well, anything." He sighed and smiled, "I'm glad the first thing I felt was something for you. And that has turned into my love for you, the likes of which I never knew existed before." He sighed again and said, "I really do love you, Jasmine, I really do."

Edited by Songbreeze2012

((heh I'm a 100% certified spell checker happy.gif; well by my book anyway and existed only has one 's'))

Jazz smiled and said in reply, "Hm I think I can stay in your arms for an eternity then." She then listened to everything else he said and she took in an intake of breath. She didn't know what to say at first but when she did she said, "I love you too Anri and I don't think I'll ever stop loving you. I think I've loved you ever since I saw you but didn't know how to say it until we were in the prison cell together." Her scratches were hurting again but she didn't really pay them much attention.

((Fixed it biggrin.gif ))

It was Anri's turn to take an intake of breath, forever was a long time. "I love you more than anything in the world, Jasmine......... I never knew these feelings I'm feeling existed till that night, in the prison. I was at peace, I was calm..... I was-and still am-in love." He thought back to the days before he met Jasmine and recalled nothing. Back then, his mind had been a fog, he had been sleeping while Night Stalker had control. Now that he took the time, he realized that not knowing what he did scared him and worried him. He said, "You helped clear the fog that kept me from seeing what I did. Before you there is litterally nothing in my memory for me to recal; it's all masked by fog.... and pain."

((k and "literally" only has one 't'))

"Including Shadow?" Jazz asked with a smile in her voice. Then she turned a bit more serious and added, "I'm in love too. With you and if anything ever happened to you, which I hope won't happen, I don't know if I can go on living without you." She then said, "I'm glad that I was the one to help you get out of that "stage" then." Then she sighed and added again, "I wish there was someway to meet you guys halfway so that I'm not in suspense any longer waiting to be in your arms again."

((KK))

Anri was dead serious as he said, 'The only thing I remember of Shadow is the night he saved me, after that..... nothing. I recall nothing I did with my best friend and companion, like I said, it's all a fog." He sighed halfheartedly and said, "I can tell you for sure that if I lose you, I'll be soon to follow behind you. I don't want to turn into Night Stalker again and with you gone I fear I will. And I love you too much to let you go." He smiled slightly, sighing and saying, "Don't worry, you just rest, we'll be there in no time. I promise you."

((meh tongue.gif))

"Oh okay," Jazz said in reply to his first statement. In reply to what he would do if he ever lost her she said, "I'll not get myself killed then. Not that I would since I'm always careful but still." She sighed in reply to what he said last and said, "I'll try but with my back hurting as much as it is, I'm not sure if I'll be able to concentrate that much on sleep." She then laid down anyway and hoped that sleep would come easily to her and not give her any grief.

((Sorry guys, I'll be more active tomorrow))

Myf nodded, blushing a little. "We need to get there soon, the animals are getting hot." She glanced towards the animals as they dropped their wings, panting. "Just get there soon please, then we'll jump through and I'll use my powers to get Shadow across." She blushed again, but kept her grip on the small trek ahead.

Username:Warewolves

Scroll: warewolves

Name: Vanessa

World: Air

Appearance: http://www.buzzingkidsworld.com/sites/mren...-stargazing.jpg

Personality: Thoughtfull, shy, kind. Likes to be left alone to think, doesn't like to talk. When she's alone she talks out loud to herself, expressing her thoughts to the world to better understand them. Her dragon doesn't count in her opinion, it's not like she could tell anyone. And if she could, would she?

History: Vanessa was just one of those girls, an extra. Put there to make everyone else look good. She doesn't mind, but sometimes she wishes she could have a moment; just to know what it feels like. She is currently in a small home near the portal, unaware of where she is. Her mother is one of those people who married a drunk and died because of it. She lives with her father who is still a drunk and sometimes beats her. She has a scar on her arm from it. A jagged line.

Companion name: GlidingLight12332

Companion species: Guardian.

Companion Appearance: A normal guardian Dragon.

Companion Personality: While Vanessa likes to be left alone, Gliding wants to be in the limelight, she is always trying to push her friend into it. But Vanessa doesn't understand her. She wants to be with the stronger dragons, fighting to keep her friends and owner safe. But she's to young.

Other: She rolls her eyes, a lot.

Password:8 worlds

Edited by warewolves

((Sorry guys, kind of...well...just say that I was dragged around to a lot of places and by the time I got back to the hotel I was dead tired.  Also I think the group is already inside the home?  Well maybe not in, but she opened the front door.   tongue.gif ))

Amaya would look toward her feet as she mumbled a 'yes' to Beatrice and quickly walked inside and leaving the door wide open for them.  She wondered why she was talking so much to these people as she rarely talked to anyone other than animals, but she was not about to really question it and make herself shut down on these people.  "Well only one room is in use and the others are all free...the room that is mine is the one up the stairs and the third on the left that faces the forest.  Any room you wise to have is yours to use.", she said in reply to Beatrice question in full, but she still wondered what they would like to eat.  Though first she would feel a lot more comfy and maybe they would too if she rid herself of weapons.  Reaching down she would unbuckle the black leather belt around her wast that held her sword and then lifting her bow from her back by lifting it above her head.  Lastly the quiver would slip from her shoulder so that all her weapons may rest beside the doorway, but she also slipped off her cloak and hung it from a peg beside the wall.  "Umm...so....what do you guys wish to eat?", she mumbled as she thought to herself if they would be able to understand what she meant by 'willing the lights to turn off'.  There was some Nightworlders who was born without magic, but it was extremely rare and they could will the lights as they wished.  Though these people were not from this world and maybe they could not?

((Uhm.. why doesn't one of you kick me for not posting? Sorry, I totally missed there was a reply ))

Amaya took her weapons of and strangely by doing that Beatrice was no longer unable to ignore them. They had weapons on Cloudworld, yes.... in a museum.

She made blank face and hoped Amaya wouldn't be able to see how shocked she was.

Amaya turned toward them. "Umm...so....what do you guys wish to eat?", she mumbled.

How was she to know what kind of things Nightworlders ate? "Whatever you have there will be fine." Beatrice replied, hoping she hadn't just signed herself up for frogeyes or something like that. "But I am a bit thirsty as well. Could I have a glas of water?"

((Since Cloudworders can control weather and stuff like that, I'd imagine turning the lights of for them would mean summon a fog to dim the light. After all one of the two suns always shines on Cloudworld.))

Edited by Laura-Lana

((it's okay Chocolate happy.gif))

Erin nodded and then took off a hundred meters in the direction that Myf had pointed to her and looked for the door. She didn't know exactly where it was but she had a feeling that she needed to find it soon so that the animals wouldn't die from the heat. She didn't like it either but she didn't really mind it much. She then found the door and saw that it was slightly ajar and said, "I found the door." She landed and waited what to do next.

Edited by Dragonpelt