ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

"What'd you expect?" Anri said gently, "You're from another world in the Metal World, it doesn't surprise me they find you in their territory as easy as they do." He smiled and said, "Either that or it's your attractive personallity." He laughed slightly.

Jazz sighed and said, "You're right. I just wish there was some other way to get out of this world without needing a key. If I could, I would meet you at the door to this world but I have no idea where it is. Even if I did find it, I'd be put in a lot more fights than I have already been in so far." His last statement surprised her and she asked, "I have an attractive personality?"

Anri smiled and said, "Course you do, otherwise I wouldn't have found you." He sighed and kissed the pendant again, whispering, "I will find you, I will get to you, I promise." He smiled and promised himself something more, And if I don't, I'll kill myself. Shadow heard him, but said nothing. The battlestallion knew there was no way to change his mind if he failed to get to her.

"Oh," Jazz replied baffled, "I guess that I didn't know that I did." She felt the kiss from when he kissed the pendant and kissed him back by kissing her pendant and then said in reply, "I know you will and I have no doubt about it." She then got up and started walking to the village but through the woods. "Might as well get a little exercise done," she said, "and I might even find a stray cloak somewhere nearby if I'm lucky; if would be the key word there." As she walked in the woods, her feet barely touched the ground and she was as silent as the wind.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Don't go on Lady Luck, Jasmine," Anri said, feeling her return kiss. "She's a fickle character, she is. I always go with my first instict, never relying on luck for anything. Truth be told, I never trust luck, luck only got my family killed and myself barely alive. And, no, I don't put Barry finding me near death as luck, I put that on his insticts more than anything." He smiled and said, "But who knows, maybe Lady Luck will be kinder to you just for the fact that you are a woman."

"Oh I'm not relying on luck," Jazz replied as she continued to walk, "I'm saying if I'm lucky. There's no guarantee that I would actually be lucky, though, that would be nice. Very nice." She continued to walk in the direction that she had been going in earlier and saw a building up ahead that looked to be deserted. She hesitated a little before walking towards it again.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Luck always has an 'if' in front of it, don't it?" Anri said, chuckling. "Still, I never did like luck and luck never did like me, so who knows." He smiled slightly, remembering one time luck seemed to be on his side, but only that once. He shook his head and sighed, the memory going just as quickly as it came. "Anyway, life is what it is and that's not going to change for anyone."

"It does," Jazz replied as she kept walking slowly towards the abandoned-looking building, "but I just wish it would work with me this time. If it doesn't, then oh well; I get more practice in the self-defense and Martial Arts moves that I know." When she got to the building she saw a cloak hanging off of a vent and took it, putting it on shortly afterwards with the hood hiding her face. She walked slowly and carefully towards the building's window and peeked in. She let out a sigh of relief as she saw that no one was in it and then continued on her way, now wearing a cloak.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Life's never been easy for the likes of us." Anri said, thinking of his parents and the hard times other worlders had gone through. "Modern Worlders have it easy compared to us. They blame what they see as nightmares. They say that people who believe what they see are mentally crazed and they put them in mental hospitals. Honestly, if things were as simple as most modern worlders think," he looked over his shoulder at Leion, "then maybe we wouldn't have this war." He finished, turning back to the pendant.

"That is so true love," Jazz replied as she made her way to the village. "War never solves anything except cause more heartbreak. I guess that's what the Metal Weavers' true intention is. Anyway, guess what I just got." She was now ten feet away from the village and she could see all the Metal Worlders walking around doing their daily stuff. She made her way into into the market and no one really paid her much attention.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"I don't think the Metal Weaver's have hearts, not many of them." Anri said, sighing. Maybe there were the few who felt just as bad about this war as some of the other worlders, but it was highly unlikely. "That way they don't have a heart to break. What'd you get love?" Anri said with a slight smile in his voice. He was happy that she sounded as optomistic as he'd hoped she would.

"Yeah they're just down right evil," Jazz replied. "I got a stray cloak." She bought the food that she had been eying along with something to drink, thanked the cashier, and then walked away from the booth. It was like a market day that they were having. She hadn't known that the evil people of the Metal World could even hold those but she was wrong. "And I just got some food and something to drink," she added when she wasn't in the village anymore and walking back to the woods.

((Sorry bout to delay, college wanted to kill me and had to get a new desktop cause my old one crashed. Joy joy?))

Amaya would bite her lower lip as she thought about if she should explain about how her magic worked and how she could talk to Snowpearl and not just hear her thoughts. Well she really seen no need to tell them that just yet and really she kind of doubted they would believe her anyways. So with a small sigh she would just say, "Well if she would not wear a saddle made for dragons her size then I can always just show you an easy way to make a...well...not sure how to describe it, but is is 5 lengths of cloth or leather. One would go around the dragon's chest and the other two you would tie to your legs." There was not really good way to described it good, but she guessed they would get the basic concept of it. Either way it would be something that Ruu could do so that she would not fall off and even hold onto the length of rope that would be around the dragon's chest. While she knew Raven is bigger that Snowpearl, he was not to much bigger if he was to fold his wings to his sides and so he would just have to do that in a dive to get through the doors. "Well Ms. Beatrice, I would like to go and help you out in this journey. I am sad to say though, that I would not put it past the council to try and force you to stay in this world. They are...well...not so pure in the intents to help anything or anyone if it does not benefit them. You leaving would not 'benefit' them or so they would think." She did wonder when they would tell if they was going to take up her offer to stay the night, but she was patient and would wait.

While he liked examining people and trying to figure out if they were helpful for getting Amaya out of her shell, Raven was not so sure he liked being examined so much himself. Yet he guessed he should not complain seeing as he was not about to stop and he would have to get used to it when they went with them on this journey. For if there was stuff that did not look like things in Nightworld, then by far he was sure he would be odd looking to other worlds. "If you wish to then you may ride on me with Amaya to our place Ms. Beatrice. I fear you will crash into either another Nightworlder or even tire in the air. I know for a fact flying takes energy and I wonder how long a human with wings can last.", he said and while he knew it may sound rude to her as she looked like a noble, but he would rather sound rude and being nice than to never offer. Though seeing as he was being 'rude', he thought adding more would not be to harmful or he hoped not seeing as so far he liked these Cloudwolders. "You never answered if you were going to stay at our home either Ms. If we are going there I want us to leave soon so that Amaya will not run out of energy for her magic. Hate to have Snowpearl not being able to see or you if you do not wish to ride."

Edited by Lilithachaos

"Tell me something I don't know," Anri said with a slight laugh. "It's a good thing you found that cloak, now you shouldn't have too much trouble going to that town. You'll be alright now, and I'll be there soon." Anri promised, a slight smile in his voice.

((Chocolate where are you? sad.gifunsure.gif ))

"I just left the town," Jazz replied with a smile in her voice. "Where do you think I got the food, which is a bag of chips and a drink, which is a bottle of water." She opened the bottle of water, took a sip from it and then said, "Oh good because I miss you and the others." She heard the slight smile in his voice but it was just that, slight. "Don't worry about me love I'll be fine," she said reassuringly. She was now passing by the abandoned building where she had gotten her cloak.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Anri smiled a little more and said, "I know, you can handle yourself, but what else is a man suposed to do when his girl is litteraly worlds away where he can't protect her?" He sighed, more worried than he was letting on. He said, "Just, be careful and stay safe, that's all I'm asking."

Jazz sighed and said, "I don't know. Wait before you leave and worry while you're waiting, I guess." She smiled and said in reply to his other statement, "I will. You can rely on me to do that, yes?" She then got to the tree that she was sitting under earlier and added, "Soon we'll be reunited with each other and I'll be in your arms again." She opened her bag of chips and started to eat them as she drank her water.

((Your post is perfectly suitable. *huggles*))

"We are honoured to meet you Lady Amaya, Raven." Beatrice said with an indulgent glance at the sleepy Ruu. "And your offer is very kind." Actually you two are the most polite, kind people we've come across so far. She added mentally.

"And it is very much appricated. I admit we are pretty lost. We were looking for some place to rest, but neither knew where nor how to find quaters. Nightworld is very alien for us."

((Before I answer may I point out that both Ruu and Amaya will wait needlessly on Beatrice answering Amaya's question, because she believes she did it already.))

Anri sighed; he hated waiting, "You know I get irritated when I have to wait. And worrying sure doesn't help either." He smiled and said, "You're right, soon enough we'll be together and you'll be in my arms and I'll never let you go anywhere alone again. Not till the war's over." He held the pendant to his chest gently and said, "Then again, you're always right."

"I do too," Jazz replied after she swallowed a chip and drank some water to help it go down her throat easier, "but I guess the best thing to do is be patient." She smiled and said, "I can't wait. I'll have Erin or you be with me until then I guess." She felt like she was being held gently by him and wondered if he was holding the pendant gently to his chest. "I am?" she asked baffled yet again.

Anri smiled and said, "Course you are. You're right about me, Albert, Mortimer, Myf, Barry..... all of them. It's like you know who we are when we don't. Or that's how I see it anyway." He laughed and said, "It's just who you are, no other way to say it. Guess you could say it's a gift you have, you're always right." He smiled and wished he coud really be there to hold her.

((Before I answer may I point out that both Ruu and Amaya will wait needlessly on Beatrice answering Amaya's question, because she believes she did it already.))

((Aw ok then, I will go back and edit so that Raven will ask the question.))

"Oh," Jazz said in reply, "so I guess I'm an empath along with being a psychic or something like that." She had finished the bag of chips and was now looking for a place to throw it away in. She went back to the abandoned building nearby to see if there was a trashcan in it and there was. She threw away the bag and then went back to the tree that she had been sitting underneath. She sat down again and drank her water.

"I'd say more an empath." Anri said, smiling. "I reconized the empathy you had when you first sensed your parents. My mother had a slight empath and I learned to reconize it on sight." Actually, I learned to help mom through her empath spells while dad was gone. He thought to himself. "So, I figure, you're part empath and somehow the empathy got stronger for some reason. Like my theory?"

"I think it got stronger because I was around you," Jazz replied after thinking about it, "though I'm not sure why and yes I like your theory." Just then, her empathy flared with the feeling of something wanting to kill her and she looked around for the source. She looked up and saw a mountain lion sitting on one of the branches. Her face paled and she got up slowly, backing up and then running from it. The lion immediately ran after her and scratched her back pretty badly. She winced but didn't scream out for fear of being heard by a bad guy or something. She turned around and used her spin that she had used earlier on the Metal Weavers and it hit the lion in the face, causing it to get knocked a couple of feet away from her. It hissed at her and then ran away. She went back to the tree stiffly and sat down, careful not to have her back hit the trunk.

((we'll just say that the warehouse was in the mountains so that the mountain lion being there makes sense))