ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

((Naah, it's fine happy.gif))

As the dragon approached the door, Ruu gave Beatrice an uncertain glance, then dully took the key from her pocket. There was a small gap between Snowpearl and the door, small, yet wide enough for Ruu to fall through if she leaned too far to one side. Shivering, Ruu slowly let go of Snowpearl with one hand and leaned towards the door, the key aimed for the lock. She reached slightly further, unable to get the key to go into the lock.

That was when her sandal lost grip and she fell towards the door.

Panicking, the wingless girl slammed her hand against the door to prevent herself sliding any further off the dragon's back. Ruu used this opportunity to lock the door before it opened. She didn't want to fall into Cloudworld. The door clicked, and the lock seemed to glow for a moment; The deed was done, and now Ruu had to think of a way to get back onto Snowpearl - in the end, it involved her pushing herself away from the door and then grabbing onto Snowpearl's scales in order to get back onto the beast.

The girl breathed a sigh of relief, then looked up at Beatrice.

"We all good to go?"

((Kind of like this:)) user posted image

((Whoa! You did a picture! I wish I was halfway decent with my drawings.))

Beatrice's heart nearly stopped when Ruu slipped. She prepared to dive after the girl, hoping to catch her before she shattered on the ground, but Ruu caught herself and managed to sucessfully lock the door.

Beatrice flew to the young woman and gave her a relieved hug.

"I knew this world was bad luck." She muttered. "I'll be happier then you'd think once we get out of this darkness. But let's make a pact: If we ever find ourselves in such a situation again, I vote you allow me to lock the door for you." She whispered.

Zoe and Anja were now heading towards the woods of the Fire World. She had only been in the village till now and wanted to know what else was in her world. Anja landed and Zoe jumped off of her back, touching the ground with both of her feet. After straightening up, she held up her amulet to Anja and her companion back into it before she went into the woods. She knew that Anja wouldn't be able to fit through the trees and also that there might be people in here that didn't know about her dragon.

((You really can't call THAT a picture! xd.png))

Ruu frowned, but nodded.

"But only if I can't actually do it... I kind of enjoy being able to." She laughed nervously, then regained her balance on Snowpearl. As the dragon and rider started to turn and travel towards the park that they'd originally found themselves in, a painful thought ebbed in Ruu's mind.

If I had wings, then this sort of thing wouldn't be a problem.

With a sigh, she leant forwards and rested her head on Snowpearl's long neck; being in the dark for this long really was making her feel tired. The air was nice and cool and Snowpearl was warm. It was getting harder and harder to keep herself lucid, and she found herself unable to remember if she'd recently said anything, or if Beatrice had been talking to her during the flight. Her head felt strange, like there was a buzzing at the back of it, and her eyes struggled to focus.

I'll let my eyes close, just for a minute. Just for a few minutes so I can have a little res..

The wingless girl loosened her grip on Snowpearl's scales a fraction.

((That's how I feel in my history class - I can never stay awake for some reason ._.))

"You are the chosen one, so we'll do it as you want to." Beatrice admitted. They flew in silence for a while. Beatrice wanted to return to the Council chambers fast and leave this world behind. But she had to admit that this could be contraproductive. They had to give the council some time to gather the emotion they needed after all.

Deep in thought Beatrice almost missed that Ruu had begun to slide from Snowpearls back. Only the dragon's alarmed grunt warned her.

Beatrice took the girls arm and pulled her back into an upright position. "Ruu? Are you sleeping?"

Ruu opened her blurry eyes, then struggled for a moment to get her arms to work and sit up on her own.

"Jus' a bit.. It's really dark.." She mumbled, feeling slightly embarrassed that she'd been caught. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her wrist and then pinched herself, but to no avail. In the distance, she could see civilisation growing ever closer, and she watched it tiredly.

"Sorry about that." Ruu said, hoping that by talking, she could awaken herself. It seemed to work slightly - though the buzzing at the back of her head increased with her mental battle.

((Okay, I'll stop Ruu from falling asleep in a minute... tongue.gif))

"What happened Jazz?" He said, not hiding the worry in his voice this time. When she said something like that, it was expected to worry him. He forced himself to calm down; breaking down now wouldn't help her in the slightest. He said again, calmer, "What happened Jasmine?" He hid the worry and strain in his voice under the calm and away from her, but not himself. If anything happened to her... he didn't think he would last.

"Well you know that shack I was in?" Jazz asked as her heartbeat continued to increase and she heard the worry in his voice, "A few people came into it and their footsteps woke me up. I wasn't sure if they were part of the group that held me captive or not so I ran and now I have cuts on my arms from the tree branches. I probably can't go into the village now to get food and I have no idea what berries in the woods are safe to eat." Letting out a shaky sigh she added, "I need something chocolate. Oh did you get my kiss last night before I went to bed? I kissed the pendant before I dropped off."

((Woah, I was going to post but then the downtime happened, and I was like.. darn it!! tongue.gif))

Myf embraced Erin warmly and then let Atlas jump into the necklace which glowed around her neck. "May I ride on your back so I can control the water board so Anri and Shadow can get through the doors with." She smiled. "Is that alright?" Myf looked around, seeing the animals and the old guys coming behind them. "They want to see us off." She said quietly. "But, may I ask, where is Anri?"

((Eh... fail post))

((it's okay chocolate happy.gif))

Erin nodded and then said, "Sure that's okay but Anri and Shadow aren't the only ones going with me." She knelt down so that she could get onto her back easier. She looked around at the animals gathered around them with Mortimer and Albert and then said in reply to her question, "They're just a bit ahead of us near a stream." She waited patiently for Myf to get onto her back. She had a feeling that they had to get going.

"Don't worry, love, it'll be alright." Anri said gently, as if she were right there and not worlds away. He laughed slightly and said, "I have some chocolate, I'll bring it with me when I come to get you. You still have that oniment? Try that on your cuts, but if not, look for a...." He paused thinking, his mother had taught him about herbs. He recalled and said, "Look for a red leaf, growing close to the ground. Then look for black berries; mash them into a paste and put them on the cuts. My mother... she said all the plants, no matter the world, had the same healing power as in every world." He smiled and said, "I felt something against my cheek last night, gentler than the wind, I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or what was happening." He smiled and made sure that the worry he felt was firmly locked away, no sense in scaring her.

Ruu opened her blurry eyes, then struggled for a moment to get her arms to work and sit up on her own.

"Jus' a bit.. It's really dark.." She mumbled, feeling slightly embarrassed that she'd been caught. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her wrist and then pinched herself, but to no avail. In the distance, she could see civilisation growing ever closer, and she watched it tiredly.

"Sorry about that." Ruu said, hoping that by talking, she could awaken herself. It seemed to work slightly - though the buzzing at the back of her head increased with her mental battle.

((Okay, I'll stop Ruu from falling asleep in a minute... tongue.gif))

"Maybe we should find a place to sleep." Beatrice said hesitatingly. "We can't do anything until the councillors have found our information anyway. But I don't know where to sleep. I doubt the senate will offer us rooms and I don't have the currency of this world... I wonder if they'll take a diamond?"

Jazz sighed and said, "I'll try not to but it's a bit hard to not worry at the moment." At what he said about the chocolate she said, "Oh good. I'm in the mood for chocolate. Every time I get scared, I crave for chocolate. Don't know why but yeah." "I do," she replied in answer to his question about the ointment, "I took it as I was running out of the shack. When it runs out, I'll look for the berries you told me to get." At his last statement about him feeling something gentle on his cheek she smiled despite the worry and scare she was feeling and said, "That was probably my kiss then. I love you."

Edited by Dragonpelt

"I love you." He said, wishing to hold her close and keep her safe. He hid the longing in his voice easily; years of practice doing that helped. He said, "Don't worry, it wont be long till this here chocolate is in you and your in my arms. Is there anyplace you can hide? The shack is out, you are not going back there; is there a cave of something?"

Jazz felt comfort and warmth when he said that it wouldn't be long until she was in his arms and she said, "I can't wait but I can probably wait for the chocolate or I'll try to at least." At his question and statement about hiding she said, "I wasn't planning to go back to the shack. I haven't gone far into the woods but I'll look for a cave to stay in for now." She then opened her connection to Erin and said, Hey Erin. Are you and Myf heading to where Anri and the others are? Erin was a bit surprised when she heard Jazz and said in reply, Hey Jazz. Myf is soon going to get on my back and we'll make our way there. 'Kay good to know, she replied, I'll let him know. She then asked Anri with a smile in her voice, "Want to guess who is soon going to be heading your way with our key-wielding friend on her back?"

Anri was shocked the Myf would actually help him after what he did, but he said, "To easy, your little griffin Erin." He chuckled with a light smile in his voice. He said, "Be careful, will you love? Till I get there I don't want anything happening to you." He said the words with a passion for her, one that he was still unsure of, but was glad for. He smiled to himself, thinking of her.

"Yep," Jazz replied, "which means that soon you and I will be reunited with each other." In reply to his question she said, "Of course I will love." She heard the passion in his voice as he said his last statement and her heartbeat increased a little. She then got up and headed north further into the woods, looking everywhere for a cave. A cave may not have been better than a shack but it was better than staying out in the open.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Username: Lilithachaos

Scroll: Lilitha's Scroll

Name: Amaya

World (Metal world are evil): Night

Appearance: user posted image  Nothing really different other than her eye color is more of a silver than purple.  She is also around 5'4 in height and hair length is to her middle back, but it is kept up in a pony tail or braided at all times.

Personality: Amaya is a quite person who likes to fight with a sword more than she does her magic.  She is someone willing to do anything to help other people, but she does not trust people to quickly from past experiences.  She gets along with animals and children more than she does with people her own age.  She knows how to fight well, but she hates to kill anyone unless it is to protect those she cares about.

History:  Amaya grew up in a world of darkness and from this came her dream to find somewhere that was full of light.  Her parents worked more than they were at home and so she is a quite person who talks only when she needs to, but she does not have a problem with talking if someone else starts the conversation.  When she was only 7 she started to train herself in the skill of swordsmanship and at times she would practice with archery also.  This she did for many reasons, but the main reason is so if she could not use her magic she would have something else to lean on in a fight.  At that age she also was outside with animals more than she would be around people and because of this she has a great knack for being able to tell what animals want and sometimes she can connect minds with them to have conversations.  This is mostly what she uses her magic for also.

Companion name:  Raven (Named this because of a joke with him and Amaya from their 'mental' conversations)

Companion species: Black Pegasus (If that is alright with you)

Companion Appearance: user posted image Under the head armor there is a white star on his forehead.  Also his mane is black, but it does turn into a purple magic look when he is fighting.  Sign he is using the little magic a pegasus can use.  (For him it would be shadow magic. Example would be a dart of power in the form of a shadow.)

Companion Personality: Raven is friendly with everyone, but he is very protective of Amaya and will kill to protect her even if he does like death.  He will let anyone ride him if Amaya shows that she trusts them and help those that are injured.

Other:Sword and her Long Bow

Password: 8 Worlds

((OK..Well no need to tell me what is going on cause I am odd and read all 48 pages, but yes...that is my char above and seeing as now I think it is a good time to 'hop' in I will. Laura-Lana and Sparky, hope you do not mind me jumping in with your group cause of course my gal is in the Night World. Also I suck at intro posts, but I get better after they are over with. Never could get the hang of them. Trying to get used to playing two characters at once, mostly play just one so sorry if my post is a little confusing. Just did not have time right now to make it chopped up into different paragraphs for both of them.))

Amaya sighed as she looked up to the sky above and thought about the kind of world she wished was out there. Living in all darkness made her wonder if there was a place where it was bright and not from the artificial lights the town had. The stories about another world she was told from Raven made her wish dearly that they were true, but also to maybe get out of her own world and explore others. She has been lost in her thoughts as she gazed to the stars above, but when something flew past that was defiantly something that was not from her world seemed to snap her out of her dreams. 'Raven! Did you see that just now? Was that someone flying or did I fall asleep and just wake up from a dream?', she thought to her companion as she looked to the sky once more to find this odd sight once more.

'If you are seeing things then I am too. Come let us find out what they are.', Raven said as he came to her side and lowered his wings so that she may get on his back. Amaya would sigh as she cast her eyes to her dear friend and with a small smile she would jump up from the bench she had been resting on and onto his back. "Well then Rav lets go and see, but you hear me if we get in trouble again because you try to make me talk to others then I am not going to be listening to you anymore.", Amaya said as Raven ran and took off into the air.

They quickly caught up to what had to been the oddest site she had ever seen. Dragons she had seen before, but never a shade of white so beautiful. The second thing she noticed was the woman who was actually flying with wings of her own beside this dragon. She had never been one to stare so she would quickly cast her gaze back to the dragon and noticed a child riding upon it's back. From what she could see from behind them, the child looked tired and her soft spot for people older than her kicked in. ''Well Rav, I think we shall have guests this day', Amaya said to him as she had Raven speed up so that she could beside the woman. "Excuse me Ms.?", she called out while letting her hand rest on her sword that rested on her hip just encase. Raven himself had tensed as they came to their side as he made himself ready to dodge an attack from the dragon if it would come to that. Yet he dearly hoped it would not, Amaya was a lonely soul and just maybe these odd people would help her come out of the shell her parents forced her into. Animals after all was the best of companions at all time.

Just to keep talking and keep her calm, Anri said, "Did I ever tell you that I think of you as my living angel?" He said, no humor in his voice. "Truth be told, before I happened across you in Albert and Mortimer's house, I was turning.... more and more like the Night Stalker. I was hurting, but I refused to answer to my own pleas. Then... something happened," he took a breath, "You happened. When... when you first touched me, just simply your hand on my arm, I was brought back. I was on the brink of becoming something I wasn't and you stopped me. You turned me around, brought me back, made me.... me." He smiled. It was true, he had been more and more like Night Stalker. "You brought me back and I'm eternally greatful."

((OK..Well no need to tell me what is going on cause I am odd and read all 48 pages, but yes...that is my char above and seeing as now I think it is a good time to 'hop' in I will. Laura-Lana and Sparky, hope you do not mind me jumping in with your group cause of course my gal is in the Night World. Also I suck at intro posts, but I get better after they are over with. Never could get the hang of them. Trying to get used to playing two characters at once, mostly play just one so sorry if my post is a little confusing. Just did not have time right now to make it chopped up into different paragraphs for both of them.))

Amaya sighed as she looked up to the sky above and thought about the kind of world she wished was out there. Living in all darkness made her wonder if there was a place where it was bright and not from the artificial lights the town had. The stories about another world she was told from Raven made her wish dearly that they were true, but also to maybe get out of her own world and explore others. She has been lost in her thoughts as she gazed to the stars above, but when something flew past that was defiantly something that was not from her world seemed to snap her out of her dreams. 'Raven! Did you see that just now? Was that someone flying or did I fall asleep and just wake up from a dream?', she thought to her companion as she looked to the sky once more to find this odd sight once more.

'If you are seeing things then I am too. Come let us find out what they are.', Raven said as he came to her side and lowered his wings so that she may get on his back. Amaya would sigh as she cast her eyes to her dear friend and with a small smile she would jump up from the bench she had been resting on and onto his back. "Well then Rav lets go and see, but you hear me if we get in trouble again because you try to make me talk to others then I am not going to be listening to you anymore.", Amaya said as Raven ran and took off into the air.

They quickly caught up to what had to been the oddest site she had ever seen. Dragons she had seen before, but never a shade of white so beautiful. The second thing she noticed was the woman who was actually flying with wings of her own beside this dragon. She had never been one to stare so she would quickly cast her gaze back to the dragon and noticed a child riding upon it's back. From what she could see from behind them, the child looked tired and her soft spot for people older than her kicked in. ''Well Rav, I think we shall have guests this day', Amaya said to him as she had Raven speed up so that she could beside the woman. "Excuse me Ms.?", she called out while letting her hand rest on her sword that rested on her hip just encase. Raven himself had tensed as they came to their side as he made himself ready to dodge an attack from the dragon if it would come to that. Yet he dearly hoped it would not, Amaya was a lonely soul and just maybe these odd people would help her come out of the shell her parents forced her into. Animals after all was the best of companions at all time.

((Your profile is way cool, though I am surprised Chocolate allowed you a Pegasus as a companion. Anyways I am overjoyed that you'll jump in with us. Sparky and me have felt lonely on occasion. Additonally, my deep respect for reading 48 pages! I admit I've skipped most of the posts that aren't concerning me so you'll have a better insight in this RP then me now wink.gif ))

"Excuse me Ms.?"

Beatrice whirled around, spooked. It was not the sight of the black horse with wings that surprised Beatrice. In Cloudworld all horses had wings, though she never had seen a black one before.

No the trouble was that in the eternal darkness of this world the black horse and it's rider had been invisible until they had hailed them.

Once she got over her scare, she spead her wings wide to stabilize her flight and gave the girl a halfhearted smile. "I am Beatrice de Loys of Cloudworld and this is the Choosen of Cloudworld, the maiden Ruu." She said and pointed at the girl on the dragons back. "Can we help you?"

Jazz shook her head and said in reply to his question, "No." She then listened to all that he said and her heartbeat increased a bit more than before. Tears were definitely in her eyes when he was done but it wasn't due to sadness but more to happiness than anything else. "Oh Anri," she said, "I'm grateful for you too. Do you think that we were supposed to meet at Albert's house?" As she talked to him, she continued to walk and look for a cave.

((Your profile is way cool, though I am surprised Chocolate allowed you a Pegasus as a companion. Anyways I am overjoyed that you'll jump in with us. Sparky and me have felt lonely on occasion. Additonally, my deep respect for reading 48 pages! I admit I've skipped most of the posts that aren't concerning me so you'll have a better insight in this RP then me now wink.gif ))

"Excuse me Ms.?"

Beatrice whirled around, spooked. It was not the sight of the black horse with wings that surprised Beatrice. In Cloudworld all horses had wings, though she never had seen a black one before.

No the trouble was that in the eternal darkness of this world the black horse and it's rider had been invisible until they had hailed them.

Once she got over her scare, she spead her wings wide to stabilize her flight and gave the girl a halfhearted smile. "I am Beatrice de Loys of Cloudworld and this is the Choosen of Cloudworld, the maiden Ruu." She said and pointed at the girl on the dragons back. "Can we help you?"

((Thanks a lot and yeah I was kind of surprised too after I read somewhere about people needing to pick dragons more. Not that I am complaining at all though. Good to know I am welcomed then and yes 48 pages was a lot, but kind of fun to read. Get more detail on how the worlds work and such. tongue.gif ))

Amaya refrained from jumping as the woman whirled around and tried to keep her shy smile up to try and show she meant no harm. Though one could never be to careful so her hand still rested upon the hilt of her sword as she bowed her head a little in reply of their names, but the titles confused her a little. 'Cloudworld and chosen of that world? I thought they were but a myth...', she thought to herself, but she was not about to claim they were telling lies or were crazy. After all she never seen anything that looked like them and the dragons color was odd so they themselves were proof as she felt no magic coursing in the air to show an illusion. Hesitating for just a moment to give her name to these people, but really what could the harm of a name do? If anything they would just know that she was a loner and not so much a people person by the rumors about her coursed through this world. One who would rather spend time with an animal was of course going to be subject to this and the occasional odd looks. "My name is Amaya, Ms. Beatrice." Casting a quick glance once more to dragon rider she would lift her free hand from Raven's mane to point at her. "It would seem your friend there needs some rest. I do not mean to stop you if that is where you are going, but if you have no place to go I have free rooms you may make use of.", Amaya said as she looked down to Raven and hinting for him to introduce himself to the others.

Raven had at this point kept quit so that Amaya could lead the conversation, which was oddly unlike her. Yet he was not about to complain or jump in the conversation until he was welcomed to. Letting his frame gradually relax when there was no move on behalf of the newcomers that looked like an attack and this let him look to his leisure. Unlike Amaya, he was not so above to stare or even examining others closely. Examining the people before him had made him almost miss at the hint of telling the newcomers his name. "My name is Raven and we really do not mean any harm.", he said softly to them all as he also bowed his head a little in a way of greeting. After a moments thought as he examined them a little close and by how the woman reacted as if they did not see them made him quickly add, "If you already have a place then we can guide you as it would seem for some reason you can not see well here. Amaya can make light for you so that you may see."

((This is a great post biggrin.gif. But I hope you don't mind if I wait for Sparkeycat to reply before I do this time.))

((FFF

I'm so sorry I took so long to reply D: My internet died!))

The girl twitched as a new voice began to talk, and she sleepily forced herself to sit up straight and see who it was. Someone called Amaya. The girl ducked her head in embarrassment - someone had noticed her tiredness. She stared slightly as her Pegasus began to speak; she'd seen one or two of the creatures before, but never knew they were capable of such things before.

She leaned towards the two newcomers, and glanced at the woman.

"You can make light?" She asked, her tiredness dissipating in the presence of her curiosity, "How?"

((And I am so, so sorry about this complete failure of a post.))

"Whether by fate or fortune, I don't know," he said truthfully, nearly smiling because he was echoing his father's words. "I just know that because of you I'm still me. Believe me when I say that the Night Stalker, the real Night Stalker, is someone I never want to become again. You stopped me from doing just that. I love you, Jasmine, and I never knew love till you found me." He was very close to tears himself, but didn't let that show in his voice. She was his family, and that was all that mattered.