Final Fantasy IV

Final Fantasy VI

Final Fantasy VII (My most favorite)

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy XIII

Dissidia Final Fantasy

Dissidia 012 Duodecim

Very nice! I'm playing FF VII atm and just beat some enemies at Fort Condor. The only thing I found weird are the graphics. I was expecting something much better, but I still like it.

Dissidia 012 Duodecim

Wait Duodecim isn't out yet? o.0 or am I seriously missing something? xd.png

And I love your siggy, where did you get it xd.png

You can have a favorite game before it's released.

Yeah. 'Cause I have a feeling Versus XIII will become my favorite, at least for awhile. Because of Noctis.

And what's the difference between Dissidia and this Dissidia 012?

I believe there's going to be more characters. I think they'll have some people from 12 and 13. IDK about anything else.

I believe there's going to be more characters. I think they'll have some people from 12 and 13. IDK about anything else.

They're adding people from almost every game (IE putting in Tifa from VII ;D) And they're adding 12 and 13 like you said. Plus new areas, a world map, and tweaks to the battle system. Plus if you're familiar with the story, they're telling the tale of the 12th cycle of the war (Duodecim xd.png) And what happened the other characters that didn't show up in the 13th cycle where they defeated Chaos (the first Dissida game x3)

So it should be fun 8D

They're adding people from almost every game (IE putting in Tifa from VII ;D) And they're adding 12 and 13 like you said. Plus new areas, a world map, and tweaks to the battle system. Plus if you're familiar with the story, they're telling the tale of the 12th cycle of the war (Duodecim xd.png) And what happened the other characters that didn't show up in the 13th cycle where they defeated Chaos (the first Dissida game x3)

So it should be fun 8D

Wow. I'm quite jealous. Now I want my PSP back.

The only thing I'm truly looking forward to with the new Dissidia is LAGUNA. WOO!

Him and Squall in the same area with snark flying is soooo going to make my day. biggrin.gif

I'm so glad I got a PSP for christmas <3 Best present ever x3

On another note, I still cannot beat FF7 xd.png

8D YAY

But I really should still beat the GBA one too lol. Can't wait till this comes out x3

I'm really excited about it. I bought Lord of Arcana and I'm kinda going off it because of the stupid camera, so this will give me something to look forward to.

So what is Dissidia like anyway?

Combat system that actually is good, but could use a bit of development.

No free roam, set storyline, that's about it.

Edit: When I say no free roam I mean you move like on a chess board until you engage an enemy, when it switches to the battle sequence.

I wasn't impressed. Combat system was great, but overall the game wasn't really Final Fantasy to me.

Edited by spyro76

So what is Dissidia like anyway?

You mostly play it for the battle system, not the story. The battle is totally insane, go find some youtube videos xd.png It's a lot of fun. Plus characters from every story clashing is just epic xd.png

I'm having second thoughts about Crisis Core. How do you move the camera around?

I'm having second thoughts about Crisis Core. How do you move the camera around?

I think R and L, but I'm not sure. I don't remember ever needing to move the camera, so I may never have tried. But try R and L anyway. :3

I think R and L, but I'm not sure. I don't remember ever needing to move the camera, so I may never have tried. But try R and L anyway. :3

Sounds okay. I like to hold the forward button and use R & L to turn.

Ok where have all the final fantasy people gone xd.png

I'm having Dissidia withdrawl... I uh... got my PSP taken away for playing it in class xd.pngD This is how good I think FF Dissidia is xd.png

I'm working on getting FF8 and 9. :3 Looking forward to playing those... have yet to beat 7 as my party is too low level to beat Sephiorth xd.png

Ok where have all the final fantasy people gone xd.png

I'm working on getting FF8 and 9. :3 Looking forward to playing those... have yet to beat 7 as my party is too low level to beat Sephiorth xd.png

Foo, party level has nothing to do with beating Sephiroth. If you have Knights of the Round, you can go in with a party whose highest leveled guy is in the 40s and win (first playthrough, still have save file to prove that he's a total puss).

And as per where we've gone... I know I'm playing FF:TA vigorously. biggrin.gif LOVE that game. (and on the side I'm playing Xenosaga again... deviating from FF like a horrid li'l fangirl, yes, but Jr.'s too yummy to ignore. xd.png )

Nyaahhh I have been trying to beat FFVI Advance. Without success. x_X I get in the tower, get about halfway through, can't beat the weird roboty thing and I die every time. x_X

@Kaini: x-x Dun play it in CLASS. D: When do you get it back? xd.png

I LOVE this series! The characters are so great, and the game play and graphics are sooo amazing! The only complaint i have is why the game takes so long to finish! I have 5 FF games and have been playing them for over 5 yrs and i've only managed to beat FFX.

Foo, party level has nothing to do with beating Sephiroth. If you have Knights of the Round, you can go in with a party whose highest leveled guy is in the 40s and win (first playthrough, still have save file to prove that he's a total puss).

Well what do you suggest I do since I DONT have knights of the round and I can't leave the center of the planet to go get it? xd.png