Hiei101

Final Fantasy

No problem.

Try to remember to defend when Crystal Rain is getting charged up, then switch to healing as soon as it is over.

I have to say though, it could have been a much better game.

Can't believe they killed off Rasler right in the beggining dry.gif . I swear he could have been the best character in the game.

I prolly won't play it then xd.png I was watching my brother play and was seriously annoyed at the battle system o.0

Actually I was watching the intro and was like wtf, that guy looked cool, why'd they kill him? xd.png

Actually I was watching the intro and was like wtf, that guy looked cool, why'd they kill him? xd.png

^THIS!!! mad.gif

*sigh* sleep.gif

Well, all things considered I have to say I enjoy the game.

... but, yeah, I really like Rasler. There's an official FF xii manga and even they gave him a much more promeninent role than the game (although they couldn't do much since they're supposed to follow the game plot).

Yay for getting FFVII! I'm stuck at Safer-Sephiroth xd.pngxd.pngxd.png I was too lazy to get everyones best weapons and limit breaks, and I am paying for it xd.png

My little brother just bought FF 12. Anyone got an opinion on that one?

I'm stuck in Wutai trying to get to the bell in the cat house. sleep.gif

I'm not a huge fan of XII either.

xd.png I spent yesterday …

… watching Advent Children (three times)

… Drawing Cloud (shh)

… Playing FFVII (I got to where Cloud falls into the Church)

… Reading Various FF fanfics

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Oh! and I also figured why I keep losing to Sephiroth in Crisis Core; I keep getting distracted by his Heartless Angel move u_u;

I really don't remember what I did to beat Sephy in Crisis Core I just remember everyone I know that played the game had issues... and I got it easily the first time. I really wish I remembered what I did.

I really don't remember what I did to beat Sephy in Crisis Core I just remember everyone I know that played the game had issues... and I got it easily the first time. I really wish I remembered what I did.

It was easy as heck the first time I did it, when I beat the game in the mid 40s so far as levels are concerned and without any impressive materia. I don't think I'd broken the top limit of hp, either.

Just button-mash the heck outta the attack button and block/dodge. I've done it with Zack having minimal materia and equipment (play-through straight for story with no missions save as required to move the story forward and equipment as brought forward from last game, so not enough slots to really buff him out). Just surge forward every time you get knocked back, Curaga and smash him in the face as many times as possible before you get knocked back again.

I don't know why people have problems with Sephiroth - I've found him a proverbial joke in every game he's been in with the sole exception of Kingdom Hearts 1, where a level 48 squirt in clown shoes flailing around with a giant key does in fact have some problems going toe-to-toe with the guy. But once the pattern's figured out, not so bad, even in that game (and he becomes the cash-cow of easy leveling as a defeat equals at least one level every darned time).

xd.png I spent yesterday …

… watching Advent Children (three times)

… Drawing Cloud (shh)

… Playing FFVII (I got to where Cloud falls into the Church)

… Reading Various FF fanfics

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Oh! and I also figured why I keep losing to Sephiroth in Crisis Core; I keep getting distracted by his Heartless Angel move u_u;

That's awesome xd.png and pretty much what I did.

As for beating seph in Crisis core, I found it really easy. Just be quick on the heal when he uses heartless angel. My only problem was getting really close to the edge xd.png But I did beat him on the first try, on like lvl 35 I think.

Sephiroth is a joke in CC. I barely took any damage when I fought him. I still hate him in KH though.

Sephiroth is a joke in CC. I barely took any damage when I fought him. I still hate him in KH though.

This xd.png

Still playing dissidia. Question for someone else who plays : How much time did you spend trying to get each characters best weapon? It's taking me AGES. Because you have to battlegen the orb item off of said character (In sephs case, Oath orb... has a .1 chance of battlegen =.= what the heck.)

I have items that increase the rate, but I still can't get one =.= And I need five. *growls*

It was easy as heck the first time I did it, when I beat the game in the mid 40s so far as levels are concerned and without any impressive materia. I don't think I'd broken the top limit of hp, either.

Just button-mash the heck outta the attack button and block/dodge. I've done it with Zack having minimal materia and equipment (play-through straight for story with no missions save as required to move the story forward and equipment as brought forward from last game, so not enough slots to really buff him out). Just surge forward every time you get knocked back, Curaga and smash him in the face as many times as possible before you get knocked back again.

I don't remember what level I'm at, but I am around there somewhere, but I think I have a couple mastered materia. And I can't remember what equipment he's got, I'll have to check once I reach a save point in FFVII.

That's what I've been forgetting! To block! ::facepalm::

I've mostly been button mashing, but I also use the Assault Twister materia. And popping potions and curing myself constantly xd.png

@Kaini I'm always falling off that edge >_<

I don't remember what level I'm at, but I am around there somewhere, but I think I have a couple mastered materia. And I can't remember what equipment he's got, I'll have to check once I reach a save point in FFVII.

That's what I've been forgetting! To block! ::facepalm::

I've mostly been button mashing, but I also use the Assault Twister materia. And popping potions and curing myself constantly xd.png

@Kaini I'm always falling off that edge >_<

I say screw defense and just attack him all out. :U That's how I won and it worked (I've never experienced this "Heartless Angel" attack you speak of xd.png). You need to equip cure/cura/curaga and probably Fire, or Firaga if you have it. Spam the attack and magic buttons. xd.png Constantly being on the attack will also help keep you away from the edge.

ah, so the post did go through! The forums wouldn't load and I got 503 error …

I think I have Fire (could be Firaga) equipped, and I definitely have Curaga ^^ Never?! He pulls it at least once a minute on me blink.gif

gahh, I didn't know it had been that long since I played, but I forgot there was a magic button u_u; I've been using materia from the corner menu.

Next time I play I'm going to do a couple easy missions to get used to the controls again xd.png

Edited by TTIOT

ah, so the post did go through! The forums wouldn't load and I got 503 error …

I think I have Fire (could be Firaga) equipped, and I definitely have Curaga ^^ Never?! He pulls it at least once a minute on me blink.gif

gahh, I didn't know it had been that long since I played, but I forgot there was a magic button u_u; I've been using materia from the corner menu.

Next time I play I'm going to do a couple easy missions to get used to the controls again xd.png

Well there's not a magic button per se. You select the materia you want to use from the corner menu and press the attack button to fire the materia. xd.png

And yes, never. o___O;; What does the attack do?

see? I said it had been a long time xd.png I'll still do a couple little missions to get used to it.

I tried to find more info or a video, but I couldn't. Basically he gets your HP down to 1 point >_< and the problem I have is it distracts me because after the video plays Zack falls from the ceiling(?) and bounces on the floor making "ga-aaacckk" sound and it makes laugh every single time, and then I don't use cure or potions fast enough >_<

And yes, never. o___O;; What does the attack do?

Knocks you down to 1HP instantly xd.png It is so annoying xd.png I think he only used it once on me, and I luckily had my materia set to Curaga at the time xd.png

Knocks you down to 1HP instantly xd.png It is so annoying xd.png I think he only used it once on me, and I luckily had my materia set to Curaga at the time xd.png

My first play through he hit me with heartless angel and I freaked. I still won but that move is annoying.

Still playing dissidia. Question for someone else who plays : How much time did you spend trying to get each characters best weapon? It's taking me AGES. Because you have to battlegen the orb item off of said character (In sephs case, Oath orb... has a .1 chance of battlegen =.= what the heck.)I have items that increase the rate, but I still can't get one =.= And I need five. *growls*

It took a very long time. I think a month for clouds and hat was the only one i got b4 I had to sell my PSP. Are you using lv 100 characters? I hear that they're the best for getting those items.

It took a very long time. I think a month for clouds and that was the only one i got b4 I had to sell my PSP. Are you using lv 100 characters? I hear that they're the best for getting those items.

Yes, my Sephiroth is on 100. And I still can't seem to get any =.=;; it's driving me mad. But I guess ill just keep trying =.=

Yes, my Sephiroth is on 100. And I still can't seem to get any =.=;; it's driving me mad. But I guess ill just keep trying =.=

You could always check gamefaqs. They would know how to get them more then I would. Good luck btw!

Update on FF VII: I'm done with Wutai and bought weapons. I went to the tower and fought.....someone and I realized how much Yuffie sucks. That is the first time I used her.

Update on FF VII: I'm done with Wutai and bought weapons. I went to the tower and fought.....someone and I realized how much Yuffie sucks. That is the first time I used her.

I totally skipped that part xd.png

I know I know, lazy x3

Actually, her limit breaks are pretty decent once you get to her level 3 and 4. She could really kick the ever-livid snot outta Cloud by that point.

But she is an annoying little peon, so I typically tossed her right out of my party and envisioned her swimming with the sharks right alongside of Rinoa and friggin' Rikku and Quena Quen.

Actually, her limit breaks are pretty decent once you get to her level 3 and 4. She could really kick the ever-livid snot outta Cloud by that point.

But she is an annoying little peon, so I typically tossed her right out of my party and envisioned her swimming with the sharks right alongside of Rinoa and friggin' Rikku and Quena Quen.

Who'e Quena Quen? Do you like Cait Sith?

user posted image

I quite liked her as she was very useful in battle. happy.gif

Randomly guesses that she's from either 9.......or.......um........5 maybe? Am I close?