Hiei101

Final Fantasy

For all you Cloud Fans...

I saw that video, a real metal buster sword. HOW DARE HE USE THE SHARP EDGE. Use brings about wear, tear and rust. I just about had a heart attack when the guy swung it into that thing. O.O /Angeal xd.png

That being said, I want one.

I saw that video, a real metal buster sword. HOW DARE HE USE THE SHARP EDGE. Use brings about wear, tear and rust. I just about had a heart attack when the guy swung it into that thing. O.O /Angeal xd.png

That being said, I want one.

laugh.gif How dare he?

I hear FFVI is hard to find now. Idk if that's actually true, but anyway. I'm glad I have the GBA version. o3o And I'm glad my GBA has survived for this long LOL My brother went through THREE of the blasted things, while I still have my first one o3o

@Wends: Thanks for clarifying that about kefka, i thought he was still a normal person wanting to be a god...xd.png

D8 I may be able to find it at that shop I found FFVII and FFVIII at....

I liked the movie Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and the game Final Fantasy XIII , looking forward to Final Fantasy XIII Versus too (:

That looks really cool, between that and BBS I might just have a reason to start looking for a PSP eventually.

Why did you have to sell it? D8

Also I really don't like the people's uniforms. They look kinda ugly. >_> The rest of it looks epic.

Why did you have to sell it? D8

Also I really don't like the people's uniforms. They look kinda ugly. >_> The rest of it looks epic.

Food money.

When does it come out?

No idea. D:

I don't really care about the uniforms, as long as the characters themselves aren't too annoying. Also I'm really interested in this new magic system they have.

When does it come out?

According to an interview made by Famitsu on the Square Enix 1st Production Department Premiere:

"Concerning development, the game is approximately 60% complete and will span two UMDs to allow them to avoid cutting out any content. They plan to polish the title until the last minute before release this summer."

So you can expect it sometime this summer.

You can see the whole interview on http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/.

On a similar note, am I the only one who just can't wait for more news (preferably a release YEAR at least!) on FF versus xiii?

According to an interview made by Famitsu on the Square Enix 1st Production Department Premiere:

"Concerning development, the game is approximately 60% complete and will span two UMDs to allow them to avoid cutting out any content. They plan to polish the title until the last minute before release this summer."

So you can expect it sometime this summer.

You can see the whole interview on http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/.

On a similar note, am I the only one who just can't wait for more news (preferably a release YEAR at least!) on FF versus xiii?

I will stalk someplace for it then o3o I've been needing something new for my PSP...getting tired of playing CC over and over again @___@

BTW who is the person in your avi? It annoys me not knowing >_>

@dragoon: buy a new one? D:

BTW who is the person in your avi? It annoys me not knowing >_>

I think Noctis?

I think Noctis?

Yes he is biggrin.gif . I made it from one of the versus XIII videos happy.gif .

I have a feeling that Stella will be the bad 'guy' in Versus. I wish I knew what is supposed to be so special about her though.

Yes he is biggrin.gif . I made it from one of the versus XIII videos happy.gif .

Why does this game have to be for PS3. It looks fun and I want to get it when it comes out ;_; I don't have 500 dollars for a PS3 Dx

Fortune: The wiki says she's an enemy to Noctis but that's under suspicion dry.gif (scroll down to characters)

Well, they are seen fighting so even if she's not THE bad "guy" she's at least not a friend. And I don't really like her either sleep.gif . What little we can see of her personality during her conversation with Noctis doesn't really appeal to me.

Personally I think she's part of the Niflheim royal family, assuming that like in Noctis' country, they're ruled by one. I think I read somewhere some time ago that she's supposed to be a princess (probably wikipedia).

On the other hand this doesn't make sense when you think of the scene at the restaurant when she and Noctis first met. He didn't know who she was. If she was a princess from your kingdom's enemy kingdom, you'd say that the prince would know her face, not to mention she'd probably not be found at a dinner party or even be able to get past the kingdom's border for that matter. Or at least the capital's.

At any rate, Noctis' father is seen confronting an old man and Noctis is also seen confronting who Tetsuya Nomura confirmed is not the same man as above, but is blonde. I think this "man" is actually Stella, or at least related to her. If it really is her then that means that she can use another power other than the one that's similar to Noctis'. I not then I believe All 3 are related somehow.

I'm assuming that the scene where Noctis and Stella are about to fight on the street happens during the invason of the capital by Niflheim, so in that case she's at least connected to them.

In short... I have no idea what's going on and WANT MORE INFO! Like a possible release season laugh.gif .

At the moment, I'm just praying that Nomura doesn't take the "Noctis and Stella are much like Romeo and Juliet" too far. I hate it when main characters just go dumb and forget everything around them for the sake of supposed "true love" dry.gif . Completely ruins otherwise great plots. I also really hate it when I get to the end of a good story and the main character just dies or comits suicide, so yeah, I don't like Shakespeare much.

I'll go crazy if they ruin this game with that kind bs.

@Infinis - I'm currently saving up so I can buy a PS3 and a decent TV when the game comes out xd.png. There's still plenty of time and they'll both be cheaper by then tongue.gif .

Edited by Galya

@ dragoon: buy a new one? D:

I would if I could but all most of my money is going towards paying off this PS3 and internet.

In short... I have no idea what's going on and WANT MORE INFO! Like a possible release season laugh.gif .

I think we all want this lol.

I don't mind romances, as long as they don't take over the main story.

I don't mind romances, as long as they don't take over the main story.

I don't mind those either. I just meant that I hope he was simply comparing the 2 "couples" in the sense that both of them are unable to be together due to family reasons, and not take it any further than that. Of course I wouldn't mind a balcony scene, but I'd curse the whole development team to death if they made Noctis and Stella commit suicide in the end laugh.gif .

About a release date, it really pisses me off that both Type-0 and XIII-2 already have official release windows and Versus doesn't. I'd like them to at least say if they expect it to be ready sometime in 2012, since Nomura has basically told us that it won't come out this year when he said "For 2011 just think of Type-0 and XIII-2".

I doubt they'd release XIII-2 and Versus close to each other, since XIII seems to have let quite a lot of people down, particularly due to its lack of freedom. The game director stated that this only happened because those people were looking at it from a westerner's point of view and it would be difficult to tell a compelling story if the game had more freedom. These are obviously just excuses and gamer freedom is expected to be one of Versus' strong points. If XIII-2 is arriving next winter and is being made by the same team as the first one it will probably follow the same concept and is already well into development, so it would be impossible to change that. Which means that there's a high chance that XIII-2 would receive negative comparisons if it was released close to Versus.

Besides, it seems that Versus' team had to help with the development of XIII sometimes so if that happens again the game would be delayed and they'd have to push the release date back. I'm really hoping that the lack of info on this part isn't due to this kind of train of thought though dry.gif .

That being said I don't expect Versus to out before spring 2012 at the earliest, but would really like to know aproximately which time window the team is working towards atm or at least the actual reason why they're not releasing any info about this.

I don't mind those either. I just meant that I hope he was simply comparing the 2 "couples" in the sense that both of them are unable to be together due to family reasons, and not take it any further than that. Of course I wouldn't mind a balcony scene, but I'd curse the whole development team to death if they made Noctis and Stella commit suicide in the end laugh.gif .

About a release date, it really pisses me off that both Type-0 and XIII-2 already have official release windows and Versus doesn't. I'd like them to at least say if they expect it to be ready sometime in 2012, since Nomura has basically told us that it won't come out this year when he said "For 2011 just think of Type-0 and XIII-2".

I doubt they'd release XIII-2 and Versus close to each other, since XIII seems to have let quite a lot of people down, particularly due to its lack of freedom. The game director stated that this only happened because those people were looking at it from a westerner's point of view and it would be difficult to tell a compelling story if the game had more freedom. These are obviously just excuses and gamer freedom is expected to be one of Versus' strong points. If XIII-2 is arriving next winter and is being made by the same team as the first one it will probably follow the same concept and is already well into development, so it would be impossible to change that. Which means that there's a high chance that XIII-2 would receive negative comparisons if it was released close to Versus.

Besides, it seems that Versus' team had to help with the development of XIII sometimes so if that happens again the game would be delayed and they'd have to push the release date back. I'm really hoping that the lack of info on this part isn't due to this kind of train of thought though dry.gif .

That being said I don't expect Versus to out before spring 2012 at the earliest, but would really like to know aproximately which time window the team is working towards atm or at least the actual reason why they're not releasing any info about this.

If XIII-2 is as bad as XIII then I will never buy another new FF game again. One will probably be in summer and the other might be near December. That give them roughly 6 months.

I'd love to see some character art or something. I know Noctis is the main dude, but there are so may other people (besides Stella) we know nothing about.

Well we now know the voices and names of the rest of his initial party (love Noctis' voice actor choice btw). It seems their designs are final too, Nomura said he'll just be playing a bit more with Noctis' hair. We also know what Noctis' father and the white robed man he confronts look like. We've seen what seems to be one of the enemy's higher level warriors look like, a few monsters, enemy foot soldiers, couple of mechas,... Noctis' driver,... yeah not much on actual important characters.

I can also say I've heard Ignis' and Prompto's voices before in anime but I just can't remember which one(s) =w=.