Hiei101

Final Fantasy

No, nothing on summons art yet. I'm guessing it will probably be like in previous FF games, meaning you will have to defeat the creature and then it's yours. Noctis & co. are seen fighting a giant behemoth that does look a bit "sumonish" but it was stated that it was made bigger in that particular field because the city is huge and it wouldn't look like much if it was made like the ones in the wild. If he meant that the exact same type of monster can be found in the wild, only smaller, I doubt it's a summon.

Lol laugh.gif . I also hope Odin shows up on Versus then. But yeah, having to to wait untill E3 in June for more news sucks. IF they give us anything new that is.

Odin has always been one of my favourite summons. I also hope he comes back in 13-2.

Been reading Type 0 up on Wkipedia. Sounds like all the playable characters are named after playing cards.

That sounds cool! Unfortunately I don't have a psp and can't buy one atm so I'm not really keeping up to date on Type-0.

Also, I mostly try not to look for info of unreleased games on wiki since it's often full of unfounded rumors and such. I think the best place to find official info of XIII-2, Type-0 and Versus is finalfantasy-xiii.net/. At least that's where I got everything I know about Versus and I don't think I'm missing any of the official info. Though there's not much of it anyway tongue.gif .

final fantasy's good, i played echos of time, it made me so mad sometimes but its a good game.

i also play crisis core, the graphics are just... pownage.

Yay! I just got FFVII!

… on PSN and after THREE DAYS of it losing the connection and thus the download >_> … but it still FFVII ^^

I played up to the Guard Scorpion and Cloud and Barret died u_u; I think I need to get used to turn-based battles xd.png

Yay! I just got FFVII!

… on PSN and after THREE DAYS of it losing the connection and thus the download >_> … but it still FFVII ^^

I played up to the Guard Scorpion and Cloud and Barret died u_u; I think I need to get used to turn-based battles xd.png

...Your avi there is my desktop background |D

And I think by my birthday I will have saved up enough money to buy a PS3. So with any luck I will be buying a PS3 for myself for my birthday! 030 And then I will be able to get whichever game it was Noctis was in whenever it comes out. yay

@sasukekun: Echoes of Time? /has not heard of this

Yay! I just got FFVII!

You too? Congrats. I'm stuck in Wutai.

Echoes in time? You mean FFTA?

Yay for getting FFVII! I'm stuck at Safer-Sephiroth xd.pngxd.pngxd.png I was too lazy to get everyones best weapons and limit breaks, and I am paying for it xd.png

My little brother just bought FF 12. Anyone got an opinion on that one?

Meh. Second least favourite.

Personnaly, I like it. Currently replaying it actually.

I have to say though, it could have been a much better game. Can't believe they killed off Rasler right in the beggining dry.gif . I swear he could have been the best character in the game.

There's also of course the battle engine. It seems that for some reason Square Enix thought that continuing the turn-based tradition would be a mistake for this game ( and I totally agree with this point ) but didn't want to give us a real-time battle engine either, and so they came up with a crappy in-between.

Then there's the fact that in the initial project Basch was supposed to be the main male character, but the development team decided to change this because they had previously produced a game that received very positive critics but apparently wasn't as well received by young gamers as it could partly because the main character was a "strong man in his prime" instead of the usual young boy. This caused Vaan to seem out of place as main character. Of course this makes the plot seem weak sometimes.

These are the mains faults of the game for me. Many people didn't like the grid system either but I kind of like it.

I love the whole plot setting, most characters are good too and there's quite a lot to explore imo. I just wish they'd made Rasler the main character (srly wtf? How come he dies in the first 3 min of intro? Damn waste dry.gif).

I just wish they'd made Rasler the main character.

He was much cuter than Vaan.

Vaan annoyed me no end. I rarely kept him in the party.

The most annoying thing for me in FF12 is the fact that there is so much to explore and so many things to get that you either have a one time only chance to obtain them or have no clue about them even existing.

Sure they apparently wanted the Walkthrough to sell but they crossed the line with this one. FF10-2 was the beginning but not that extreme.

That that spear thingy that would vanish if you opened any one of 16 treasure chest things?

I re-started the game for that. Turned out it wasn't worth it.

/stuck in FFXIII

Going nowhere fast. Stuck before the bosses on chapter 3 and I have no freaking clue how to beat the mini-boss thing.

I have no idea what it's called, but it's this long flying snake ship thing. It uses Crystal Rain and wrecks my entire team with a single hit. >.>

Do you have a silver bangle? Equip it on Light and put Snow into Sentinal mode.

/didn't read the directions.

I can't even figure out how to get to the character pages. tongue.gif I know I've picked up a few iron bangles, but I don't recall getting any silver. Once I figure out where to look I'll equip it.

edit: Thanks for the advice. smile.gif

Edited by spyro76