Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I believe I was in the Grappa Whitewood against the big glowy plant boss....Phosphorescent something or other....I couldn't beat it and haven't picked it up since xd.png and I remember being mad when I found out I had to get a PS1 memory card to save PS1 games (and was even madder when I found out the PS3 didn't play PS2 games...my model anyways ._.) but back on topic....there are a lot of FF's I still need to play....I've beaten X, X-2, Dirge of Cerberus....and maybe a few others I'm forgetting.

I think I know where you're at but can you refresh me? What day/chapter are you? I'm on chapter 7. Very annoying boss I will add. Anyways you beat DoC? I hate that game. Well not the game itself but the fact that it had to be a shooter. I hate shooting.

First city. Remember the dog thing a ma bob taking the girl? I never got passed that. sleep.gif

I think I know where you're at but can you refresh me? What day/chapter are you? I'm on chapter 7. Very annoying boss I will add. Anyways you beat DoC? I hate that game. Well not the game itself but the fact that it had to be a shooter. I hate shooting.

First city. Remember the dog thing a ma bob taking the girl? I never got passed that. sleep.gif

Just before Chapter 6 and it's called the Aster Protoflorian.....the fact that you only have Hope and Lightning doesn't help either =/ I hate not having a full party.....and yes I beat DoC. The story was pretty interesting but I played most of it with the screen lightened (some parts were just to dark to see ._.) and I'm not a big fan of shooters either but this one kept my attention. Some boss fights on FFXIII just seem impossible lol I remember Odin.....I don't wanna talk about it ._. xd.png

*Beat FFXIII ages ago* happy.gif

I disliked the leveling system on FF because of the random stat increases. I hated having to quit, reload and fight again twenty times in a row just to get a increase of higher than 2 MP for my mages dry.gif

Just before Chapter 6 and it's called the Aster Protoflorian.....the fact that you only have Hope and Lightning doesn't help either =/ I hate not having a full party.....and yes I beat DoC. The story was pretty interesting but I played most of it with the screen lightened (some parts were just to dark to see ._.) and I'm not a big fan of shooters either but this one kept my attention. Some boss fights on FFXIII just seem impossible lol I remember Odin.....I don't wanna talk about it ._. xd.png

It doesn't get any easier but in chap 7 you do get to switch. I got a kick out of this. It's a dragon egg but the lineage is quite humerous, imo.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/j1M4

I've read and heard that after the first FF XII, it would have a part 2 just like Final Fantasy X.

There's sort of something like a "XII-2". It's a DS sequel called Revenant Wings....it's a pretty fun game. It's very much one of the 'army strategy games' where you build an army of espers and guide them through a battle field to beat bosses and enemy espers. It's a very different feel and pretty fun, I'd recommend it =)

I sure hope I'm not the only one who actually likes FFXII ._. I still haven't played it all the way through but I have a level grind file just waiting for me to pick up again XDDD and I also need to get back to FFXIII....and VII.....and VIII XDDDD

Shadow liked 12.

Where'd Shadow poof too and why have we not noticed? D:

There's sort of something like a "XII-2". It's a DS sequel called Revenant Wings....it's a pretty fun game. It's very much one of the 'army strategy games' where you build an army of espers and guide them through a battle field to beat bosses and enemy espers. It's a very different feel and pretty fun, I'd recommend it =)

I had such a difficult time on this game. I also saw on gamefaqs that their making/made a 13-2 and it's for the ps3. happy.gif Yay! Just what I need more games that are going to take me forever to finish.

I figured out what I did wrong on the FF 7 and I'm saving. WOOT!

Who's Shadow?

user posted image

Someone had to do it. xd.png

xd.png In FFVI he was one of my favorite characters lol. I need to find my GameBoy and finally beat that game once and for all. @.@

user posted image

Someone had to do it. xd.png

The joke is lost to me. I never played VI. That will be the next one I buy and play.

I had such a difficult time on this game. I also saw on gamefaqs that their making/made a 13-2 and it's for the ps3. happy.gif Yay! Just what I need more games that are going to take me forever to finish.

I figured out what I did wrong on the FF 7 and I'm saving. WOOT!

Who's Shadow?

Another?? =O But my list is already so long 8_8 between Tales of Legendia (just started replaying), Final Fantasy XII and XIII, finishing Re:Coded and getting Pokemon Black/White soon......I am not looking forward to this XDDDDD

Another?? =O But my list is already so long 8_8 between Tales of Legendia (just started replaying), Final Fantasy XII and XIII, finishing Re:Coded and getting Pokemon Black/White soon......I am not looking forward to this XDDDDD

Simple way to solve that: Don't buy it. Feign ignorance. ?Pretend I didn't say anything." tongue.gif

I gotta admit that Seymour is my second favorite bad guy. He reminds me of Sephiroth too much.

Simple way to solve that: Don't buy it. Feign ignorance. ?Pretend I didn't say anything." tongue.gif

I gotta admit that Seymour is my second favorite bad guy. He reminds me of Sephiroth too much.

Seymour was pretty awesome....I'm not sure who my favorite villain is though....Kefka became a god so that's pretty b-a xd.png Kuja scares me with his outfit.....I don't think I have a favorite out of them really =/ Oh! -remembers- strike that, my favorite is Cloud of Darkness =P it just has no regard for human life lol (and is pretty fun to play in Dissidia)

Edited by SaruxOtter

Seymour was pretty awesome....I'm not sure who my favorite villain is though....Kefa became a god so that's pretty b-a xd.png Kuja scares me with his outfit.....I don't think I have a favorite out of them really =/ Oh! -remembers- strike that, my favorite is Cloud of Darkness =P it just has no regard for human life lol (and is pretty fun to play in Dissidia)

Kefka freaks me out, Kuja's pretty cool cept he kicks my butt in Dissida. Cloud of Darkness scares the crap outta me o.o xd.png

I'm silly, my fav will always be Sephy <3 laugh.gif

Kefka freaks me out, Kuja's pretty cool cept he kicks my butt in Dissida. Cloud of Darkness scares the crap outta me o.o xd.png

I'm silly, my fav will always be Sephy <3 laugh.gif

Everyone falls for the long silver haired, muscular, mentally unstable psychopaths xd.png with a very long sword.

Everyone falls for the long silver haired, muscular, mentally unstable psychopaths xd.png with a very long sword.

Except for those of us who found him 'meh' and instead will always cheer and holler for the god in clown makeup or the thonged wonder. biggrin.gif

Because Kuja slaps Sephiroth in the face with his thong of super adequacy as a villain. xd.png And Kefka is a GOD. Not a guy who thinks he can become one. Mwahahahah. cool.gif

And Ultimecia almost compressed time! If it weren't for those meddling kids! And their dog, too! (frantic gesturing at Angelo)

Bah, the greatest villain ever is the world map in FF1. Thing kicks my butt every time I play that game. tongue.gif

Except for those of us who found him 'meh' and instead will always cheer and holler for the god in clown makeup or the thonged wonder. biggrin.gif

Because Kuja slaps Sephiroth in the face with his thong of super adequacy as a villain. xd.png And Kefka is a GOD. Not a guy who thinks he can become one. Mwahahahah. cool.gif

And Ultimecia almost compressed time! If it weren't for those meddling kids! And their dog, too! (frantic gesturing at Angelo)

Bah, the greatest villain ever is the world map in FF1. Thing kicks my butt every time I play that game. tongue.gif

Hehe. I forgot about Ultimecia.....I'm going to name them all in order real quick =P Garland/Chaos, the Emporer, Cloud of Darkness, Golbez/Zemus, Exdeath, Kefka, Sephiroth, Ultimecia, Kuja, Seymour/Yu Yevon, not sure for XI cause it was an online game =/, Vayne, and most recently Eden. So there ya have it, take your pick lol

He wasn't truly unstable till the Nibelheim incident, or maybe a little before. The Genesis stuff kinda shook him up and then at Nibelheim he just snapped because he couldn't take it. :B

And. I like tall guys with long hair who are muscular. So yeah. I fall for Seph pretty hard. xd.png

Too bad no guys are like him. *sigh* No, I just get to live surrounded by gangsters and gangster wannabes. ;_; WHY

@dragoon: FFVI is awesome. Except I can't make it through the blasted tower to kick Kefka's butt. :U I hate that guy like you wouldn't believe. PLAY IT. I have the GBA version...and that's only because my friend who loaned it to me has never asked for it back (then again, she lost one of my games, so FFVI is MINE).

He wasn't truly unstable till the Nibelheim incident, or maybe a little before. The Genesis stuff kinda shook him up and then at Nibelheim he just snapped because he couldn't take it. :B

And. I like tall guys with long hair who are muscular. So yeah. I fall for Seph pretty hard. xd.png

Too bad no guys are like him. *sigh* No, I just get to live surrounded by gangsters and gangster wannabes. ;_; WHY

@dragoon: FFVI is awesome. Except I can't make it through the blasted tower to kick Kefka's butt. :U I hate that guy like you wouldn't believe. PLAY IT. I have the GBA version...and that's only because my friend who loaned it to me has never asked for it back (then again, she lost one of my games, so FFVI is MINE).

Hehe...I need to find a copy of VI....if only to hear Kefka's laugh xd.png

This x3

Everyone falls for the long silver haired, muscular, mentally unstable psychopaths  with a very long sword.

And this xd.png

instead will always cheer and holler for the god in clown makeup or the thonged wonder

ok WUT xd.png Out of context, that is really funny xd.png

Sephy.

Hehe...I need to find a copy of VI....if only to hear Kefka's laugh xd.png

I hear FFVI is hard to find now. Idk if that's actually true, but anyway. I'm glad I have the GBA version. o3o And I'm glad my GBA has survived for this long LOL My brother went through THREE of the blasted things, while I still have my first one o3o

@Wends: Thanks for clarifying that about kefka, i thought he was still a normal person wanting to be a god...xd.png

I hear FFVI is hard to find now. Idk if that's actually true, but anyway. I'm glad I have the GBA version. o3o And I'm glad my GBA has survived for this long LOL My brother went through THREE of the blasted things, while I still have my first one o3o

@Wends: Thanks for clarifying that about kefka, i thought he was still a normal person wanting to be a god...xd.png

GBA version was discontinued so GameStop is out of the question. I found it on PS store so it's good. Actually i found most of the old PS games on there. 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. happy.gif

My favorites Jecht. happy.gif

Guy looks like he needs practice. tongue.gif