Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I found Zidane nearly as annoying as Tidus.

Dude, I'm so holding back the urge to smack the poo outta you for that atrocious statement. xd.png

The only person who comes close to Tidus is Rikku. Or maybe Yuffie.

I didn't say I didn't like him, but there were a few moments when I just wanted to smack him in the mouth.

Vivi is male o3o

I liked FF9 too, but I found Zidane nearly as annoying as Tidus.

The whole black face w/a black mage outfit really doesn't help. You know. ((That's quite annoying.))

I personally think Lulu is annoying.

Aww, I like Tidus /randomly pops in

Hey, I finally beat Dissidia, after much cursing at Chaos x3

The whole black face w/a black mage outfit really doesn't help. You know. ((That's quite annoying.))

I personally think Lulu is annoying.

I want to shoot Raijin sooooo much for the "ya know!?" rape. D<

And heeey Lu's awesome. ;-;

I want to shoot Raijin sooooo much for the "ya know!?" rape. D<

And heeey Lu's awesome. ;-;

(stares at the profession of someone wanting to punch Raijin)

RAGE!!!!!!!

xd.png

And... I liked Lulu in X. In X-2 I wanted to beat her head with the common sense stick, point to Wakka and scream "THAT?!" before taking the community bong away from them both. tongue.gif

(stares at the profession of someone wanting to punch Raijin)

RAGE!!!!!!!

xd.png

And... I liked Lulu in X. In X-2 I wanted to beat her head with the common sense stick, point to Wakka and scream "THAT?!" before taking the community bong away from them both. tongue.gif

I might not have minded in so much in 8, but I played KH2 before that and THAT ****ING EAR WORM "YA KNOW".

It brought much raeg, and I enjoyed beating down Seifer's sidekicks in 8. Though Fujin wasn't so bad, especially when she's like "yo Seifer this is messed up, let's bounce. I'm actually talking in more than one word at a time".

I didn't like how they handled Lu's pregnancy in X-2. I guess I understand where it would be difficult to keep her dress and still give her a baby belly, but come on. :s And since there's no solid timeline in 2, I assumed it went by really fast and that just threw me off. But I did love the name. Vidina. lolAlBhed<3

Ok, can someone explain to me why everyone thinks X is so amazing?

I mean yes, the graphics are a huge overhaul for the time, but there are so many cutscenes, just one cutscene after another.

I feel like I'm just watching an interactive movie.

It makes me so angry that when I actually get to "level" grind, I sit and just kill as many things as I can.

Also, Wakka's voice over is annoying. I hate when I have to use him in battle and he has to say something annoying. It's like NO SHUT UP.

Though I like Lulu and whatshisname the Konso. And the summons are always cool. I just wish it were more game less movie. Not more movie less game.

*end rant*

Aww, I like Tidus /randomly pops in

I liked Tidus too and Yuffie however I do agree that Rikku is annoying. On the other hand, I found Auron annoying, and he is a character beloved by most people I talk to. The most annoying to me though were Aerith, the girl in your party in FF2 (forgot her name), and Snow.

Ok, can someone explain to me why everyone thinks X is so amazing?

Actually, not all of us think that X was amazing. I personally see it as a the fall of Final Fantasy, as we moved away from the freedom of the world map and started progressing towards the 'watch FMV A, run down predetermined path and fight a few battles, arrive at FMV B' plan. Which sucks.

But at least it did have a LITTLE exploration, with there being some sprawl on your set path and a few houses to raid. xd.png

The graphics were in fact amazing. And some of the characters were likable. Personally, I'm a fan of Yuna (her voice is grating, but her story and character are pretty awesome in my opinion). The overall plot, while not stupendous, isn't totally retarded like some other Final Fantasies have been. The villain isn't lame as snot (coughSephirothcough) provided you aren't thinking about that floating useless cockroach and the giant middle-finger to the players battle at the end (as nothing made me more mad than having a battle YOU CAN'T LOSE. BAH!).

Other than that... it's not fantastic. Some of the mini-games are fun. Some of them are annoying as snot (glares specifically at the 'dodge lightning 200 times for Lulu's ultimate weapon' mess). It's just another installment in the Final Fantasy series. One that, while impressive graphically, was otherwise 'meh' to some of us. Once again, if I wanted to watch a Final Fantasy movie I'd pop Spirits Within into my DVD player. Or cry myself to a tizzy watching Reno's character being *insert censor kipz here* in FF7:AC. Hence why I stay away from most new FF games. They haven't been impressive to me since IX.

(if you want to see some true FFX rage, go see Spoony's FFX review. It's hilarious. laugh.gif )

On the other hand, I found Auron annoying

WHAT IS THIS--RAEG. D<

/Auron fangirl if a fangirl for anyone

(coughSephirothcough)

I OBJECT! xd.png Sephy is THE villain >_>

/brick'd

*Takes Lightning Plushie and goes to sit on the stairs while the rest of the topic duke it out*

I'm more old-school.

I love the first two Final Fantasy games. To heck with a plot, just let me cruise through and kill as many things as I can.

I grew up playing point a to point b, kill everything plots (I'm looking at you Mario)

I like Yuna's character design. Her outfit is really pretty.

Mhmmm cosplay Yuna want one day. <3 I'd have to hide my hair somehow though, refuse to cut it just to match.

Doesnt Yuna have sone stupid long thingy hanging off the back of her head? Maybe you could hide your hair in that.

*Takes Lightning Plushie and goes to sit on the stairs while the rest of the topic duke it out*

*grabs sephy plushie and pouts*

No rly, I have one x3

I have a remake of FF1 for my PSP but I'm too lazy to play it... Someone tell me to play it ... xd.png

Doesnt Yuna have sone stupid long thingy hanging off the back of her head? Maybe you could hide your hair in that.

In X the top is just a halter and she has shorter than shoulder-length hair, in X-2 she suddenly has an ankle-length braid. I have neither. xd.png

I hate the leveling system.

O rly? What is it, may I ask? Worse than Crisis Core? xd.png

O rly? What is it, may I ask? Worse than Crisis Core? xd.png

Nothing can be worse than the Crisis Core leveling system. Not even the Tactics job leveling system. Not even the FF8 JUNCTIONING system. Not even that censorkip.gif***ized FFX sphere grid bupkiss. Not even buying upgrades for a gun from a flippin' jukebox.

NOOOOOOTHING.

(I didn't hate the FF1 leveling system overly much. When I played it on Nintendo, that is. Haven't touched the PSP reissuing. biggrin.gif )

Not even buying upgrades for a gun from a flippin' jukebox.

Did you ever find the fake one? It like exploded; scared the crud outta me XDDD

I kinda thought the leveling system in Crisis Core was kinda fun... I mean, the lack of EXP annoyed me, but I'd always jump for joy when a 777 came up on the DMW.

Is the PSP one different? o.0

Edited by Kaini

I sure hope I'm not the only one who actually likes FFXII ._. I still haven't played it all the way through but I have a level grind file just waiting for me to pick up again XDDD and I also need to get back to FFXIII....and VII.....and VIII XDDDD

I'm more old-school.

I love the first two Final Fantasy games. To heck with a plot, just let me cruise through and kill as many things as I can.

I grew up playing point a to point b, kill everything plots (I'm looking at you Mario)

You too? I'm a level grinder myself and love the whole kill everything in the middle. ((Also a mario and link fan.))

I sure hope I'm not the only one who actually likes FFXII ._. I still haven't played it all the way through but I have a level grind file just waiting for me to pick up again XDDD and I also need to get back to FFXIII....and VII.....and VIII XDDDD

I like FF XII except the battle system. It's quite boring. I like the 10 and two level up system myself that and FF TA. How far are you on XIII?

That reminds me. I got FF VII off of the playstation network and I. Can't. Save. sleep.gif

I like FF XII except the battle system. It's quite boring. I like the 10 and two level up system myself that and FF TA. How far are you on XIII?

That reminds me. I got FF VII off of the playstation network and I. Can't. Save. sleep.gif

I believe I was in the Grappa Whitewood against the big glowy plant boss....Phosphorescent something or other....I couldn't beat it and haven't picked it up since xd.png and I remember being mad when I found out I had to get a PS1 memory card to save PS1 games (and was even madder when I found out the PS3 didn't play PS2 games...my model anyways ._.) but back on topic....there are a lot of FF's I still need to play....I've beaten X, X-2, Dirge of Cerberus....and maybe a few others I'm forgetting.