Hiei101

Final Fantasy

How far did you get before the disc broke? 80+ hours sounds like you might be a far bit in.

Personal favorite is the snes version of "6" aka FFIII (on the cartridge anyway @.x )

know the game by heart pretty much.

OH, and I've been having an issue with my PSP.... Every few seconds the screen that says *do you want to quit the game YES/NO* pops up, and that SUCKS if I'm in the middle of a Dissidia battle. and no i'm not pressing the button. HALP.

Can anyone help me with this? Its really getting to be annoying. T.T

/random... Funny story, I ordered another copy of FF7 (disk 2) since mine wasn't working right, and it came in the mail shattered. Seriously? It kinda made me sad... wasted FF7 disk. T.T Plus now I have to get another one. And I'm still stuck on Gaea's Cliff. I'm hating that place.

Can anyone help me with this? Its really getting to be annoying. T.T

/random... Funny story, I ordered another copy of FF7 (disk 2) since mine wasn't working right, and it came in the mail shattered. Seriously? It kinda made me sad... wasted FF7 disk. T.T Plus now I have to get another one. And I'm still stuck on Gaea's Cliff. I'm hating that place.

Hm. Not pressing the button? Is there any possibility that it's jammed into place by some particulate matter? Does it make any crunching noises when you press it to indicate it's jammed, or just not move at all? Because I'd just suggest cycling it a bit to see if you can get it to cease making contact and stop giving you that message. smile.gif

And sorry to hear about your FF7 disc. Sucks. sad.gif (but if you haven't gotten Knights of the Round yet, now's a perfect time to just go get it done, provided you can leave. It'll make beating the game a complete and utter joke.)

Sososososososososo guize guize guize I'm watching Dead Fantasy.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCC.

Why couldn't Rinoa and Kairi have been half that PURE AWESOME in the games? And I have no idea who anyone on the other team is lol but I don't care because it's just that good. Where did this come from and how can I worship the creator?

Hm. Not pressing the button? Is there any possibility that it's jammed into place by some particulate matter? Does it make any crunching noises when you press it to indicate it's jammed, or just not move at all? Because I'd just suggest cycling it a bit to see if you can get it to cease making contact and stop giving you that message. smile.gif

And sorry to hear about your FF7 disc. Sucks. sad.gif (but if you haven't gotten Knights of the Round yet, now's a perfect time to just go get it done, provided you can leave. It'll make beating the game a complete and utter joke.)

I swear it has nothing to do with the button Dl Unless the button is broken on the inside >_> It just randomly pops up, sometimes over and over, and when I'm trying to beat Chaos, that just screws me over. x.x Crud.

I was so mad D:<

Aw come on, as much as I'd love to go after Knights of the round, I'm ALMOST to the top of the cliff. Like, a few more doors and I get a cutscene. But I freeze on the doors. And if somehow it unfreezes, I freeze climbing up that last bit. =.=; I need a new disk, this one is scratched or something. But some moron broke a second one in the mail. I think by now I'm screwed, but I sucked it up and bought YET ANOTHER one on ebay. If this one is messed up, I'm calling it quits. I'll go watch the walkthrough and say I've played it xd.png

nnnnnuuuuuu why are there only 5 DF asdfghjkomg. ;-;

But Namine's confirmed in the next one, which is just win. And apparently the release is June this year. I'll have forgotten all about it by then!

Why couldn't Rinoa and Kairi have been half that PURE AWESOME in the games?

Urm... Rinoa WAS that pure awesome in the game. You just had to load her magic correctly. Auto-Haste doesn't hurt as a junction ability, either. smile.gif Angel Wings made her a power to be feared once she became a sorceress.

But don't feel bad if you didn't find this out - I use her rarely, and was genuinely astonished when I swapped her and Squall for junctions/magic and then watched her practically raze Ultimecia's castle to the ground on her own. Scary how awesome she is if you have her loaded right, actually. huh.gif

I put Rinoa in charge of the second team at Ultimecia's castle.

Easiest dungeon ever.

Meh, I didn't like her as a character or as a love interest with Squall, and I didn't like losing control of her if she went into Angel Wings. Especially when you were dealing with the very specialized enemies in Ulti's castle where one wrong move would wipe out your party.

Still not as awesome as DF.

The only limit break I really used was Squall's. He usually did so much damage that there wasn't a need to use anyone else's.

The only limit break I really used was Squall's. He usually did so much damage that there wasn't a need to use anyone else's.

His was really good if you had him set up right and could trigger well. I never ended up using Zell, because his limit sucked no matter how I had him junctioned. Irvine was too slow, Quistis required getting the blue magic, Selphie was normally pretty good, I want to try for The End one day.

The one thing I could do was trigger well lol. Quistis was alright but I preferred to have her in support, you know, casting haste and protect on those who didn't have it auto'd.

Anyone else play Triple Triad? I did okay with it to begin with but when the rules changed I started to lose a lot.

I never ever got that game. And then when I read a walkthru it just looked so complicated I just went "D: no." I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything unbelievably epic from not doing it, right?

Actually... got the complete Triple Triad collection, beat everyone in the Card Club and trashed the Queen of Cards. Because I ditched everything that made random rule stink for me and just had the face-cards-o'-death deck on me. biggrin.gif

And as for limit breaks... Zell's is flippin' AWESOME if you can hit the button combos right (he can do just as much if not more damage than Squall if you hit the right combo), Irvine is cheap (use demolition ammo or fast ammo instead of pulse for better results), Selphie is... blink.gif (if you cheat and pop the cover of your PS1 to freeze the enemy loads and just flip your menu, that is! laugh.gif ), Rinoa is STUPID AWESOME if you load her right (as in junction her with the strongest flippin' magic in the game, Angel Wings her butt and watch her demolish the world), Quistis has rocket boobies (great fanservice, but does require learning blue magic, so I did it just to be a completionist and then forgot about ever using her), and Squall is... Squall. Because he's Squall. And he's made of stupendously awesome. tongue.gif

Moreover, their limits is what determined my party more than anything. Which, given how I like to play games, is why I usually had the Zell/Squall/Rinoa party. Unless I was storming Ultimecia's castle. Then I had the Squall/Rinoa/Irvine party. Unless I was being silly. Then it was the Squall/Zell/Irvine party. Or if I was going for hit-accuracy and speed like when I go to the cactaur island, it was the Squall/Irvine/Selphie party. Or if I was going to the Island Closest to Hell, where it was the Squall/Irvine/Quistis party for rocket boobs and cheap-as-poop shotgun spam. xd.png

(kind of different than my FF7 games, where I specifically have a save file after Cloud goes comatose so I can play without him in my battle group and have Cid leading Vincent and Cait Sith across the planet to party all the darned time! Let's hear it for Team ShinRa! Leave the whiny twits to drool on themselves in Mideel, I say. That one party was the only one I had any true love for. I never had any desire to swap party members for any reason.)

(but rather like my FFX game, where I spammed the snot out of Auron/Yuna/Tidus. Or swapped Tidus for Lulu if I needed distance. Or... even... *bong-hit* Wakka, ya. I think Rikku was the only one I truly avoided like she was the plague incarnate.)

I might have been able to do the card dumping trick too, but I'm a hoarder and wanted one of every card o3o

I leveled mostly at Island Closest to Heaven. I liked the monsters better and Odin seemed to have a better chance of appearing there lol.

So flipping annoyed when Seifer killed him

Me too. And then the guy after that replaced him just NEVER showed up for me. :/ Yeah, he didn't have much time to, but still.

In X, I basically forgot Lu existed after I got Black Magic spheres for Yuna. Yuna was a magic TANK, especially with her Ultimate Weapon. I'm an Auron fangirl basically, so I always used him. >3> Third person was anyone except Kihmari, because I NEVER used Kihmari. |D At the Gagazet battle I just spammed Draw -> Overdrive -> Potion lawl.

Because of my terrible need to grind everyone (even if I don't actually use them that much) Kimahri was pumped by the time I reached Gagazet. That fight was over in just a few turns, once I had the skills I wanted stolen lol.

I usually ended up killing them before I could draw all the Blue Magic. xd.png He would always be at the lowest possible level, so the other two were really weak, and spamming overdrives took them out soon enough.

Though I do love like, having a severely underleveled character enter a big boss fight and getting quite a few levels from the huge exp. |D

Because of my terrible need to grind everyone (even if I don't actually use them that much) Kimahri was pumped by the time I reached Gagazet. That fight was over in just a few turns, once I had the skills I wanted stolen lol.

Kimahri! The first time I used him I put him on Lulus board and got properly thrashed by Biran and Yenke. Now I put him on Tidus portion and finish quite quickly. I actually use him very often.

I just went clockwise with everyone in FFX. Once they had learned their own skills, people would start learning those to the right of them lol.

My favourite leveling system was actually that of FFXIII. It was simple enough to understand, you didn't end up with everyone learning all the same skills and having more sections unlocked during the game prevented you from over training.

My favorite leveling system is actually in FF:Tactics. Because the job system rocks, the learning system is so versatile you can literally make whatever you desire, and it rewards you for grinding (unlike FF8, which just says 'ha, you grind so I make your monsters tougher').

That's a major hate factor for people isn't it? The way the monsters got stronger along with Squall in FF8? Personally I was okay with it, since if you junctioned things right you could still get one hit kills on a regular basis.