Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I think I've messed with Garland too much.

I always used to race him to the Ex Cores when they appeared, but now they have started showing up right next to him. I don't even have a chance to turn around before he grabs them.

I don't.

Warrior of Light reached Level 100. I'm hoping I can teach him First Strike and then sic him against Chaos to learn the rest of his abilites.

Edit: Watch

Edited by Fortune86

Final Fantasy is pretty ba.. I haven't played all of the games yet, so I can't say I have a fave, but I'm really hoping to play FF7. Hopefully they remake the game for PS3. biggrin.gif

I don't.

Warrior of Light reached Level 100. I'm hoping I can teach him First Strike and then sic him against Chaos to learn the rest of his abilites.

Edit: Watch

OOOOOOOOHHH MY GOOODNESS. WAANT.

So glad it is for PSP, I would have to kill if it wasn't. I hope Vaan and Gabranth are in it too. :3

And I hope there is lots more H-Q footage. <3

Did they improve on the game by getting an english translator this time, instead of using Babelfish?

You mean for Dissidia?

The translations are rough in game, and a lot of it sounds strange. :\

That would be nice. xd.png

Also new voice actors that sounds like, you know, guys (as opposed to the current teen-age girls or whatever they have) for Tidus and Zidane would be cool.

Indeed, nothing would be better than a game that actually lives up to its slogan, ie "WHICH SIDE WILL YOU FIGHT FOR".

I can't tell you if you won't let me choose, Mr. Game Slogan Man sir! D:

Edited by Drer'Ahv

=D It's OK Nix, you can come to my house and play BBS, Dissidia, Dissidia II, and Crisis Core (providing you beat the rest of my KH II minigames).

I live at 777 Awesome St., Radville, Mars.

I live at 777 Awesome St., Radville, Mars.

Wow Shaddow, I though only men lived on Mars.

*Lives on Venus, home of the epic people* xd.png

Seriously. I could do with new info on either Agito or Versus. Come on Square! Haven't you toyed with me enough already?

When I was little I pretended to be from Venus, but then I found out that it was the planet where girls came from. I decided I'd rather live on Neptune, but I stayed on Venus cause I'd been there for a long time. /off-topic

I want Agitooo....

I got fed up waiting for news on Agito or Versus, so I bought White Knight Chronicles. Hopefully that along with BBS will keep me entertained for a bit.

I love the series. I have to say that right now I'm working my way through 10 and 12 and I absolutely love the story of 10.

I have played all Games of the serie, accept 11 and 14 ^^

but i love Final Fantasy 9, Zidane is so sweet!!^^

My friend got me hooked on FFVII when she made the mistake good choice of showing me Advent Children on her PSP. lol Loved it ever since. x3

The only FF games I've played are FFVI Advance for the Game Boy Advance, which I loved and which was also my first FF game.

After that I played FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus followed by Crisis Core. Never played the original FFVII...all of my knowledge of the storyline comes from DoC. Crisis Core, the Internet, and, of course, Advent Children. xd.png Unfortunately my brother owns the PS2 and I can't figure out how to work DoC on my laptop. >.> So I rarely, if ever, get to play DoC now. /plans to steal bro's PS2

And for some reason I hate a lot of the main characters except for Sephiroth. >.> For some reason the evil characters have more appeal than the heroes.... /epically hates Tifa especially

And for some reason I hate a lot of the main characters except for Sephiroth. >.> For some reason the evil characters have more appeal than the heroes.... /epically hates Tifa especially

Agreed. Zach was okay, and Cloud I just have to like as a character, but other than that they weren't very appealing. Cloud is a bit of a downer, but I could relate a little.

Tifa pissed me off.

I'm going to jump in :3 Very similar to Infinis, I started out by watching FFVII Advent Children because of a friend, and loved it to death. :3 I've since played Dirge of Cerberus, but I'm afraid that's about it. I'm planning on buying a PSP just to play CRISIS CORE ( I know, kind of silly tongue.gif) And I'm going to buy the original FFVII because I learned my PS2 can play PS1 games ohmy.gif I frequent the FF wiki, which is where my knowledge comes from tongue.gif And I watch cutscenes on youtube (gotta love youtube :3)

As for your hate of Tifa, I can't say I feel much for her expect I wish Cloud would quit drooling over her. biggrin.gif

I have soft spots for Cloud, Sephiroth, Vincent, Zack and Genesis. My fab five, or so my friends call them. Can you tell I'm a huge fangirl? hehe.

I don't know much about the other characters, just from DoC, but I like Yuffie and Cait Sith cracks me up ^^;

/rant

biggrin.gif

Never played the original FFVII...all of my knowledge of the storyline comes from DoC. Crisis Core, the Internet, and, of course, Advent Children.

Hate to say it, but don't base squat on DoC. It was a retconned abortion. tongue.gif (obviously not a DoC fan)

While I'll say I'm not really a huge fan of VII in the first place, the original game was more 'meh' than omgihateithateithatehatehaterunfromtheabomination like I felt about DoC. I guess you can say I almost enjoyed the story behind VII once I got over my 'wow, this is overhyped' mode and was thoroughly disappointed with the mess DoC made of an already well established storyline and solid (even if a bit cookie-cutter) characters.

Internet is (moderately) more reliable. I'd recommend just hunting down a copy of the game - if you have a PC that can run... Windows 95, I think? Maybe 98? You can get it fairly decently priced rather than paying through the nose for it. Or you can get the three-in-one special for much less than the original. Then you get the benefit of having VIII and IX as well. Because Squall and Zidane rock, and Kuja can slap Sephiroth's face with his dirty thong any day of the week. smile.gif

Because Squall and Zidane rock,

Dunno about Zidane but I still don't like Squall. And this is where Fortune kills me because she lurves him. :B Replayed (and finally beat!!) 8 over the summer and Squall just irked me. Same with Rinoa.