Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I need to get this game y'all are talking about, the multiverse/cross-over one. Which is it and for what console?

Dissidia, and it's for PSP. :3

Poor Nix. Dun worry, the dialogue is terrible and the story is sub par. the fighting is fun though Sorry, I was trying to make you not want it.

Zidane is 60....1? Kuja is ten. Terra 7, and a few others 3 or so. Except Terra might be more now, my sister has been playing as her.

Beat Zidane's story. Unlocked Kuja and the Emperor, almost finished with unlocking all the extra things for all the characters currently unlocked.

*gets out shotgun*

What is with all these FF8 haters?

*aims*

Didnt say I hated it, just said it was the one I liked the least out of the other ones and wasnt that interested in it.

I should be leveling Tidus, but I can't be bothered. Hopefully I'll feel more like it tomorrow (Bonus Day).

Apart from Squall (100), Tidus (5) and Cloud (1), everyone else is at level 60.

I'm not including the bad guys. Apart from the kicks, there is little point in battling as them.

I'm not including the bad guys. Apart from the kicks, there is little point in battling as them.

B-but Sephiroth vs. Tidus is SO FUN D:

Just hearing the whiny little censorkip.gif go "ow" is fun

Which is why I kill him; I can save all of the little children in the world from this horror.

It's like he gets off to killing his enemies with Blitzballs

lol Seph is saving little children

Edited by Drer'Ahv

I'm debating buying PS3, just to buy and play FF-13. But I still haven't finished FF-12.

Got Tidus to lvl 20. He needs to be at least lvl 60 before I try story mode.

@ Kanaye: I woulnd't buy the system just for one game (even if it is FF13). Are there any other PS3 games you are interested in?

Okay, new most hated dialogue line goes to;

Fly...not here.

Now, considering that it's from an attack-dialogue, it doesn't look that bad. Until you hear him say it. I didn't even know there was a second part ("Not here") until just today. Today, as in, when Sephiroth turned Lv.54.

the "Not here" is spoken so quietly it sounds like he's damned near ashamed of himself. It's like, "FLY! not here, oh no I can't get an erection here".

Jesus. The dialogue...

Spent a bit of time leveling up Squall today.. Also bought..er.. Exdeath. Now I have Kuja, Jecht, and ExDeath.. and the Emperor. Dunno who I will get next.

Random, but, to whoever in here said they thought "Tee-dus" was weird, it was in KH1 that Wakka said it.

Although it might just be his accent, I don't know if Selphie ever said it either.

I always level up against Exdeath. He moves so slowly I can usually dodge him easily and counter attack no problem.

D:

Well....I won't be playing as Sephy for a while then.

Don't worry, even when you know the last part is there it's still a 1-in-a-thousand chance you'll ever hear it. Dat man speak softly when he wants, yo.

And he's helluva fun to play. :D Once you get past Lv.10 you can mow down ANYTHING with little effort. And especially once you learn Godspeed and Heaven's Light....

JESUS CHRIST SO ADDICTIVE

He's just an unstoppable death machine yo. ;D

I...I find it kinda boring to level against ExDeath. He doesn't scream nearly as much as Tidus does. And Terra is just satisfying to beat the sh!t out of...and Cloud/Firion are just fun. :D

EDIT: NO BAD EMOTICON BAD

GO BACK TO THE FIRES FROM WHENCE YOU CAME

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Finished Tidus's story mode. I don't think I'm going to have leave Cloud for now because BBS is coming out so soon. Focusing on making Squall learn all of his abilities at he moment. I can get about 30 AP per three rounds with Chaos at the moment.

Once you get past Lv.10 you can mow down ANYTHING with little effort. And especially once you learn Godspeed and Heaven's Light....

(snerk) You know, I always find Sephy the easiest SOB to battle against with Squallers - a good Beat Fang with proper timing usually takes care of him. The only one easier for me is ExDeath.

Level 100 Squall with level 50 equipment played conservatively by the player vs. level 100 Sephiroth with max equipment and computer playing as a tactician with Chaos Rules in the Planet Core stage... that should NOT go to the player every single time. But since Sephy's kind of a whiny little byotch... Kuja so smacks him with his dirty thong in the morning, then makes him brush his more luxurious hair.

(runs away from rabid Sephiroth fanbase)

(runs away from rabid Sephiroth fanbase)

RAHRG I WILL BITE YOU AND INFECT YOU WITH THE DISEASE FOR SPREADING SUCH BLASPHEMY

I ARE A RABID MINDLESS CLONE

RAHGR

ME BITE YOU

Because that's how his fanbase grows, you know. D: I was bitten two years ago. CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. *sobs*

CHRISTF*CK THEY'RE LIKE ZOMBIES

ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE

RAHRG I WILL BITE YOU AND INFECT YOU WITH THE DISEASE FOR SPREADING SUCH BLASPHEMY

I ARE A RABID MINDLESS CLONE

RAHGR

ME BITE YOU

Because that's how his fanbase grows, you know. D: I was bitten two years ago. CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. *sobs*

CHRISTF*CK THEY'RE LIKE ZOMBIES

ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE

Fortunate for me, then, that my zombie plan is in full effect and works like a charm! cool.gif

Mwahahahah.

Fortunate for me, then, that my zombie plan is in full effect and works like a charm! cool.gif

Mwahahahah.

It shall sweep across the nation-

evoke in its path clear devastation!

Denounce the evils truth and love

And extend your reach to the plates above!

Wends!

Drer'Ahv!

Team Zombie, braining at the speed of light!

Edited by Drer'Ahv

It shall sweep across the nation-

evoke in its path clear devastation!

Denounce the evils truth and love

And extend your reach to the plates above!

Wends!

Drer'Ahv!

Team Zombie, braining at the speed of light!

As epic as this is, I'm afraid I'm going to have to do this...

*edges away*

*HEADDESK*

Dear Lord... xd.png

Team Zombie is braining off again! (nomnomnom)

Aaaaaaaand... back on topic. tongue.gif Finally debating getting FF:tactics for the PSP. Only question is: Does it stay true to the original Tactics on PS1? I remember it being fantastic despite it being even more horridly translated than FF7 (Safer Sephiroth! Yeah, great translation, Square).

I remember it being fantastic despite it being even more horridly translated than FF7 (Safer Sephiroth!  Yeah, great translation, Square).

Pfft, you're trying to tell me that a supernova is more dangerous than a sword?

censorkip.gif, please. Supernovas are way more secure than a katana -- everyone knows that. If anything, Sephiroth's god form is clearly much more benevolent and kind.

Please note that that was sarcasm. Do not try that at home. If you do everyone on the planet will hate you forever for causing the sun to explode.

Pfft, you're trying to tell me that a supernova is more dangerous than a sword?

censorkip.gif, please. Supernovas are way more secure than a katana -- everyone knows that. If anything, Sephiroth's god form is clearly much more benevolent and kind.

Please note that that was sarcasm. Do not try that at home. If you do everyone on the planet will hate you forever for causing the sun to explode.

Of COURSE he's clearly more benevolent and kind. Instead of just throwing a rock at you and missing and/or playing with his favorite spiky toe-jam sock puppet, he just kindly demolishes our solar system rather than blowing up their silly Gaea place. CLEARLY safer, as he misses the planet FF7 takes place on by light years. tongue.gif

Least it's not as bad as Ultimecia, who so kindly censorkip.gifs over time itself. xd.png Or Kuja, who so kindly blows up his own planet. No missing with overblown rock-throwing for him! Or Kefka, who doth becometh a true God, and stomps your arse into the ground with clown shoes. Or ExDeath, who... is a tree... defeated by crystals. blink.gif

Sarcasm noted. Still tried it at home. Sun exploded, but someone compressed time, causing all my effort to be moot as a whiny ass-tard in leather negates everything with a silly time loop that makes no sense.

And Kefka is 10,000,000,000,000 times more frightening and awesome than Sephiroth in Dissidia. Seriously. Clown-laugh FTW. Just imagine that face coming for you in your sleep. Smile smile laugh laugh HAVOK WING, MUDDERFUGGER! Bwahahahah.

Edited by Wends