Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I always thought they were green, tbh.

(Dual- or quad-cores are pretty much computers with multiple processing chips. When did you get your computer? If it was in the past three years, it's most likely a dual or quad.)

His eyes are actually listed as being cyan, I forgot where I read that though. Although if you look close enough they're cyan as well as a light green. Both colors. /stares into sephy's eyes

lol.

I got my computer in march. O.o I'll google it and see. xd.png Oh yay. Google tells me it's a dual core. x3

Edited by Infinis

His eyes are actually listed as being cyan, I forgot where I read that though. Although if you look close enough they're cyan as well as a light green. Both colors. /stares into sephy's eyes

lol.

FF wiki says they're green x3 But I see some blue in there .... *_*

FF wiki says they're green x3 But I see some blue in there .... *_*

Green (as in solid 100% get yourself a green crayon green) in the original FF7, no matter what the resolution of your television or the tint. Multi-colored green-blue mush in the new reimaginings/retconnings of FF7. tongue.gif

Green (as in solid 100% get yourself a green crayon green) in the original FF7, no matter what the resolution of your television or the tint.

I used to think green crayons tasted good.

I was a weird kid.

Green (as in solid 100% get yourself a green crayon green) in the original FF7, no matter what the resolution of your television or the tint.

I used to think green crayons tasted good.

I was a weird kid.

o__o EW. How could they even remotely taste good?? /fails to understand this

...I need to get around to beating FFVI Advance already. .__.

o__o EW. How could they even remotely taste good?? /fails to understand this

*blink* blink.gif Ewww... Wax... Did green taste better than the other colors? xd.pngxd.png

Like your new user title, Infinis xd.pngxd.pngxd.png I need to be able to have one ninja.gif

If something new about Agitio or Versus doesn't come out soon I'm going to go crazy crazier.

*GASP* Pretty blue/green! 8D

Seph is even more epic now. xd.png

@Fortune: What's Agito? And Versus? x.x

If something new about Agitio or Versus doesn't come out soon I'm going to go crazy crazier.

Me too, me too..

But January 11 is too far away, lol.. Feels like forever.. biggrin.gif

So to take my mind off the fact that I am updateless, I'm gonna ask a question of ya all.

Who is your favourite non-human party member?

Mine is Fran (FFXII)

user posted image

Not just because she was one of the more intelligent members of the team (seriously, the AI in that game was whack), but because her Quickenings were awesome.

Followed closely by Freya (IX)

user posted image

Because her attacks were so pretty and she ended up one of the strongest members of my team.

So to take my mind off the fact that I am updateless, I'm gonna ask a question of ya all.

Mine is Fran (FFXII)

user posted image

Not just because she was one of the more intelligent members of the team (seriously, the AI in that game was whack), but because her Quickenings were awesome.

Followed closely by Freya (IX)

user posted image

Because her attacks were so pretty and she ended up one of the strongest members of my team.

I haven't played an FF game with a nonhuman character except DoC, where I played as Cait Sith for like 10 minutes max during a level. >__> Didn't like it much. The only nonhuman character I really like is Red XIII. (Is he playable in any game? >:)

Yes in FF 7. biggrin.gif

AHJKLADHJKSHDJK

I need to find something capable of playing it. D<

Auron. IT COUNTS, HE'S DEAD. /shot

Uhm, idk lol.

*squee* So pretty! Told you they were greenish... Just pretty blue-green xd.png I think I need contacts like that... *plots*

Whaaaaaaaaaat? xd.png

Infinis, a playstation2 can play ps1 games (FF7) Well the older PS2's anyway. Mine can biggrin.gif I just need a ps1 memory card xd.png They're kind hard to come by....

No Khimari lovers? Or Vivi friends?

I never ever ever ever ever use Khimi until I got to Gagazet. And then I just spammed whatever his Draw command was. biggrin.gif

And I did not play 9 as my PS2 won't read the disc. /beats up PS2

FF7 - Cait Sith (because he's AWESOME!!! Screw Nanaki.)

FFIX - Zidane. Because monkey-boy is cute.

FFX - Urm... bleh. Khimari was alright, but seriously? He wasn't worth squat until I sent him down both Tidus's and Auron's paths.

FF:TA - MONTBLANC OWNS YOUR SOUL.

And FF8 - MOOMBA!!! Even though he's more of a 'summon' and less of a 'party member.' Let's hear it for the Friendship command! (and I count him as a party member because he does tag along with Zell and make retarded happy gestures when my blond lawnmower takes out guards on the quest for everyone's weapons)

Edit: And Bahamut in Chocobo Racing. Because until you get Squall in his awesome T-bird, the ol' dragon's the fastest and most powerful there is. smile.gif And after Squall... MOOOOOOMBA. Because, once again, he's stupidly cute even though he does nothing of worth. biggrin.gif

Edited by Wends

Squall has a T-Bird?

More or less. tongue.gif It's the chibi version of the car he hops into in FF8. And lemme say it looks ridiculously silly with a chibi Squall (complete with angry face) waving his gunblade out the passenger side. biggrin.gif

Wait...if Squall is in the passenger seat...who's driving?

o.o A very good question.

And Wends, the mental image of this made me giggle xd.png