Hiei101

Final Fantasy

But that's just it -- I don't think she actually has a gender. The characters refer to her as female because the body appears female. Sephiroth refers to her as "mother" because he was told all his life that "JENOVA is your mother -- she died in childbirth". Ifalna iirc referred to JENOVA as "it" -- "he" in the PS1 version.

No "consciousness", per say...just instincts that either integrate themselves with your own, or replace them. Reunion instincts and such.

But to the Cetra, it would appear as a unified consciousness -- all of these people working towards the same "goal" when they were individuals yesterday.

If you consider Jenova being a Virus and having a Hive mentality, it makes sense that she is referred to by Sephiroth as Mother, since Sephiroth acts essentially as a drone following the Hive Queens orders, in this case Jenova.

WTF?

I've beaten Squall's DO three times now. THREE. And I've still only got 93%.

I've beaten every bad guy. Got every treasure chest/summon. Got all the DP. What am I missing?

There aren't any AP chances in story mode, just the DP requirements.

I hate having to get crit hit in ten seconds. It always seems to be those buggers that won't stand still.

Halp guiez, I've fallen and I can't get up.

But no really, I need a Wyvern Horn to make Sephiroth his Masamune Blade/Muramune, but everyone I've asked says different things. "tradable for Elixir in the shop" "reward for the Colosseum" "reward as a level bonus".

Srsly I am so confused and Lv.64 Seph should not be using his Lv.44 sword. Just no.

Wyvern Horn shows up as a Treasure Card at Duel Colosseum's 31~60 bracket for 13 medals.

Edit: One day I might actually buy the official guide. Just so I know where to find all the items.

Seriously, what would be wrong with just buying the damn things?

Edited by Fortune86

Thankies. :3

NOW I CAN START PWN'ING AGAIN *bwhahaha*

And something I dug up from /x/:

Does anyone else here have experience with sleep deprivation? Around how many hours do hallucinations start to happen? I know that if you go too long, you risk permanent damage to your nervous system and possible permanent attitude and temperament changes, however I think you need to stay up for a week at least for that to happen.

*cough*

4CHAN KNOWS ALL.

Wow, today has been a good day for Dissidia. biggrin.gif I found some of my older replays, specifically one of me 1 hit KO'ing Lv. 90 Jecht. xd.png Finishing Touch is teh BOMB. Here: http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt287/s...REPLAY_0001.mp4

I would really like to post a video of the time I one off'd Chaos three times in a row... Chaos at Lv. 90 + Omnislash x2 + Finishing Touch = Dead Chaos

Three rounds in a row... I really dislike not being able to record those. sad.gif

I also wish I could find all my old replays, I'd love to put them in a single video with Indestructible by Disturbed playing in the background.

Squall vs Chaos is easy. First Strike coupled with Blasting Zone equals instant pwnage.

Rough Divide is great for win in ten seconds too happy.gif

I just started playing FF X. I love the aeon Valefor. He is sooo cute! I'm with that poison sinspawn there at mushroom rock road

If you're far enough in the game, then press square at the end of a battle. It will prompt you to save the data, pick an empty spot and save. Later, you can go to the museum on the main menu and see it again, or convert it to MP4/AVI. Converting will save it to your memory stick if you have enough space. With a USB cord you can transfer the video to your computer and upload if you desire.

I believe to unlock it you have to complete two of the character stories... and get their crystals.

*SPOILER*

For Duel Colosseum I think you need to beat Shade Impulse, which *if I remember correctly* means first getting all the crystals, then beating Chaos.

*END SPOILER*

Level grinding will become your friend soon I'm sure. There are certain enemies that I HATED facing.

*SPOILER*

For Duel Colosseum I think you need to beat Shade Impulse, which *if I remember correctly* means first getting all the crystals, then beating Chaos.

*END SPOILER*

You don't have to get all the crystals. I only got 7 out of 10 before taking on Chaos. Can't remember how many I had before I unlocked Shade Impulse though.

Now Squall is all maxed out (including all abilities learned) I've started levelling up the Warrior (or Dissidia's version of Frtn lol). I've picked Garland as his sparring partner.

I like to fight him at Cosmos's arena, with all the green slide things? It's so much fun to go zooming towards him, jump over him and watch him chase you up and down the arc. I can hear him screaming 'STAY STILL YOU BEATCH!'. xd.png

Okay, well it has been too long since I've played most of the storyline then. tongue.gif

I'm insanely close to beating inward Chaos.... I hate Squall and Cloud as opponents. I can handle the 120 level 'Very High' duel coleuseum characters, but not lv. 99 Squall. >.>

How do you get your opponent to drop items such as weapons or armor? I've fought Garland several times and he has some very nice gear equiped. I want it.

...they can drop what they're carrying?

censorkip.gif the Masamune. Sephiroth's going to be using Chaos's leg as a weapon.

Tear their limbs straight off and then start pounding the enemy with them.

'Cuz that's how we roll.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

I've picked an iron helmet up before, but I don't know how I did it.

Sephy can do it. happy.gif

I'm having way to much fun beating up Garland. When I beat him to an Ex Core he stands there and does this 'Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!' pose lol.

I pick up components all the time, but never what they are actually carrying if I remember correctly. I get them by repeatedly beating the snot out of them. Combos help, critical hits seem to help too. Not getting hit helps, you know total domination in a match. tongue.gif The higher the level the better, and greater in quantity, the "goodies."

How does google say to do so then?

I've only ever gotten weak stuff and components, never anything really good at once. Not everything on google is true you know. tongue.gif

This is true.

But when several pages of websites tell you the same thing, you tend to believe.

They do. I just don't understand it lol

I see what you mean. @_@ What I make of it, without making it more confusing, is that the higher level you are and the more Luk you have the better. Equipment can increase Luk. So I stand by my original assessment of beating their ass, as much as possible. tongue.gif