Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I will probably never play that game. I hate the vast majority of the female characters in the FF games I've played and I doubt this Yuna person will be likeable. lol.

Aaaaahhhh I <3 Yuna. And it's really not even possible to hate Rikku, nope nope. And Lulu is awesome.

Nix loves the X girls much more than the VIII girls. /will not die

Aaaaahhhh I <3 Yuna. And it's really not even possible to hate Rikku, nope nope. And Lulu is awesome.

Nix loves the X girls much more than the VIII girls. /will not die

I just plain don't like the female characters. :| They bother me with their clicheness and annoyingness.../glares at Tifa and Yuffie

I like Crisis, he said it just right tongue.gif

Wait, we're claiming people now? *grabs Genesis and Zack*

Out of the goodness of my heart, I'll let Infinis have Sephiroth. Plus she'd MURDER me if I took him hahahaha.

HEY.

HEY YOU.

SEPHIROTH IS MINE, I CLAIMED HIM WAY BACK ON PAGE 3.

WHAT NOW?!

Also, o great lover of FF8 thingamabobbers, I never understood Boost for the GFs. So what the hell did that ever do?

Exactly what it says on the tin, boosts the GF's attack power. Hammer it up to max and watch the slaughter. laugh.gif

Anyone who maxed out Eden's boost will know just what I mean.

HEY.

HEY YOU.

SEPHIROTH IS MINE, I CLAIMED HIM WAY BACK ON PAGE 3.

WHAT NOW?!

MINE.

We can share or he's MIEN. :| /prepares to fight

Exactly what it says on the tin, boosts the GF's attack power. Hammer it up to max and watch the slaughter. laugh.gif

Anyone who maxed out Eden's boost will know just what I mean.

I still don't get it though. I never saw much of a difference with all my Square mashing.

It actually took me forever to figure out you had to hold Select for the counter to come up. And then the damn thing kept flashing and reseting down to 70. I don't think I ever got it above 170.

MINE.

We can share or he's MIEN. :| /prepares to fight

...sharing is caring? D:

[/is a total nerd and can't fight worth censorkip.gif]

Smart move, dear friend. *claims Seph* MIEN. /fangirl *also claims Vincent* MIEN TOO. lol

Ahaha, I knew I'd avoid getting mauled. <3 As long as I get Zack and Gen I don't care <3 But darn you took Vinnie.... Ah wells. Can I has Angeal too?

Ohh... Drer'Ahv try to take Sephy from Infinis... You gonna get Murdered tongue.gif

...sharing is caring? D:

[/is a total nerd and can't fight worth censorkip.gif]

Fine, we share, lol.

Also I've heard of something called Adent Children Complete...what is that, exactly? ._.

I still don't get it though. I never saw much of a difference with all my Square mashing.

It actually took me forever to figure out you had to hold Select for the counter to come up. And then the damn thing kept flashing and reseting down to 70. I don't think I ever got it above 170.

It always worked fine for me. By mid-game I was dishing out 9999 per attack.

I think how much damage your GF does depends on what spells you have junctioned. This may or may not be true. It's been a long time since I played.

Fine, we share, lol.

Also I've heard of something called Adent Children Complete...what is that, exactly? ._.

A better more sensical version of Advent Children.

Square's apology for screwing up so badly in the first version.

Also see: An epic of epic epicness

FOR SHAME INFINIS! *dies*

It's the extended version. Ignore Drer'Ahv xd.png

Edited by Kaini

FOR SHAME INFINIS! *dies*

It's the extended version. Ignore Drer'Ahv xd.png

Aw come on man, you can't tell me the dialogue in the first wasn't even slightly stilted. Next you'll be telling me Dissidia has good voice acting.

TBH I liked the one I saw.... But thanks for the helpful info. >> /sarcasm

Is there anything actually DIFFERENT about ACC?

Is there anything actually DIFFERENT about ACC?

YEAAA added scenes to reveal more of the story, and some of the scenes are done better. OH and it's in SUPER UBER HIGH DEF. Like, stare into Sephy's eyes for hours hi-def.

IHU, iTunes. :u ihusm right now. I can't anything having to do with ACC except for the soundtrack on iTunes...*epic sadface*

IHU, iTunes. :u ihusm right now. I can't anything having to do with ACC except for the soundtrack on iTunes...*epic sadface*

Well I watch it online, since I don't have a bluray player. Want the link? Via PM.

Well I watch it online, since I don't have a bluray player. Want the link? Via PM.

Sure. Do PS2s have blu-ray capabilities?

PS3 maybe xd.png I don't think PS2 does :/ PM'ing you the link, hang on ;3

YEAAA added scenes to reveal more of the story, and some of the scenes are done better. OH and it's in SUPER UBER HIGH DEF. Like, stare into Sephy's eyes for hours hi-def.

Okay okay that's creepy.

Yes I have done that why ever would you ask? No I'm not trying to cover it up, why would you think that?

It's only PS3, man. Though a good dual- or quad-core computer works just as well imo.

Okay okay that's creepy.

Yes I have done that why ever would you ask? No I'm not trying to cover it up, why would you think that?

Hahaha, what? His eyes are awesome <3 Ha, So I'm not the only one 8D

*cant help but stare at own siggy*

Edited by Kaini

Okay okay that's creepy.

It's only PS3, man. Though a good dual- or quad-core computer works just as well imo.

I stare into them too, lol. I can't help it, they're so pretty and blue....

AUGH. I wonder if my nice HP computer can play blu-ray, or my bro's Xbox 360...Dx Idk what dual- and quad-core means. >>

AUGH. I wonder if my nice HP computer can play blu-ray, or my bro's Xbox 360...Dx Idk what dual- and quad-core means. >>

So pretty wub.gif *goes back to staring at siggy* I need a bigger siggy xd.png

Dunno, but you need to see AC:C. More sephy screentime <3

To give numbers:

Without boost, Eden at her raw 100 does approx. 38,000 to a Ruby Dragon on the Island Closest to Hell. Messing up the boost against the same dragon in the same area does 32,000. Get up to 250, she mangles the lousy scaly beast with 67,000+.

Boost is teh awesome, and actually makes those hellishly long animations worthwhile (I stopped using Shiva because her short as heck animation doesn't allow for much boosting).

(secret is, of course, to not hit the square when there's an 'x' across your cursor - it's there to keep you from just mashing the snot out of a button to overpower your hits and makes you pay attention (and it's the one aspect of boost I loath))

I always thought they were green, tbh.

(Dual- or quad-cores are pretty much computers with multiple processing chips. When did you get your computer? If it was in the past three years, it's most likely a dual or quad.)