Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I've only played XII... But I have to say, its my favorite.

Fran and Balthier are what makes the game worth it for me.. I'm a big chracter lahving person. I couldn't care less for Ashe, and Vaan.. Both of them are more annoying than anything.

But Fran and Balthier? Definition of WIN right there for me.

Be careful what you say about XIII, it's my favourite after VIII....

I thought FF13 was awesome. I didn't like how they took a bunch of focus away from lightning who is supposed to be the main character. The game was more focused on the entire team then with lightning. I don't mind putting more focus on the other characters but they put too much on the other making it seem as if there was no main at all. Other then that though it was a very great game. Probably tied with 9 as my second favorite FF game. FF7 is my fave with 9 and 13 at a close second and 10? as my third and 8 as a far last. Before you flame me. 8 was good but ultimecia, MAY SHE ROT IN THE WORST PITS OF THE UNDERWORLD IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND AGONY!!!!!!, ruined the entire game.

Playing Dissidia.

I should really be taking my lvl 60+ Bartz through story mode, but I'm having too much fun with lvl 100 Squall in Duel mode. laugh.gif

I have played almost all the FF games that have came out, even though FFVIII, FFXII and FFXIII I havent played much of. I probably like FFVI, FFX and FFXI the most, and hoping to play FFXIV when it comes out next month. Anyone planning to play FFXIV when it comes out next month?

I'm doing a little better now Fortune. :3 Zidane is level 50 something now. :3

However, I think everyone else is still level 1.... T.T But it is fun. :3

I'm doing a little better now Fortune. :3 Zidane is level 50 something now. :3

However, I think everyone else is still level 1.... T.T But it is fun. :3

I've just fitted Squall and Bartz in the diamond gear that doubles their AP gain. Working on getting the items needed for Beckoning Cat.

Darn Tome of Kings. Where are you?

I knew for a fact that 14 was online just like another FF; I just didn't remember which one.

It looks nice and I plan to try it, just dont know if I will be able to when it comes out.

In the story?

I just started clouds, but other then that I have only been doing Quick Battle and Arcade Mode with Zidane.

I've used Kuja too, but I keep dying with him.

im almost done 10, played a bit of 10-2, and im getting 7!!!! Cant wait!!!!!!!

By the way, how in the world do you get Rosetta stones? And where do you trade them in for accessories, specifically on Zidane?

By the way, how in the world do you get Rosetta stones? And where do you trade them in for accessories, specifically on Zidane?

I found most of mine in story mode.

I thought FF13 was awesome. I didn't like how they took a bunch of focus away from lightning who is supposed to be the main character. The game was more focused on the entire team then with lightning. I don't mind putting more focus on the other characters but they put too much on the other making it seem as if there was no main at all. Other then that though it was a very great game. Probably tied with 9 as my second favorite FF game. FF7 is my fave with 9 and 13 at a close second and 10? as my third and 8 as a far last. Before you flame me. 8 was good but ultimecia, MAY SHE ROT IN THE WORST PITS OF THE UNDERWORLD IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND AGONY!!!!!!, ruined the entire game.

Lightning was not the main character of the game. She was just the starting point of the story line.

Lightning was not the main character of the game. She was just the starting point of the story line.

I was in firm belief she wasn't either but SE said she is so she is.

Rats, I guess I better do storyline mode sometime soon then.

You don't need to be too high a level for story mode. I had a thing about leveling to 60 before trying it, but then I found out I was way overpowered.

It's good for winning DP points though. Except EX Burst in ten seconds. WTF?

What do you use DP for? Aren't those just for moving around the map and getting more.. somethings at the end?

*noob*

Yes, but the more you have of them left over at the end of a level the better the prizes you get.

Yes, but the more you have of them left over at the end of a level the better the prizes you get.

I never really bothered with DP. >_>

Am I the only one that finds the magic users in Dissidia real b!tches to kill? Especially Kuja and Kefka. I can kill physical users no problem -- but if they use magic I am royally screwed.

My main characters in the game are Cloud and Sephiroth. Really wish there was an AU villain story mode that ran parallel to the hero story mode -- it would be so much more fun to level. Though I can't say it isn't entertaining, killing Tidus over and over.

^

Yes. Although I have worse luck with Terra. I never thought I could hate Holy so much. dry.gif

I'm saving Cloud for last o3o

Edit: Hey you guys, I have 3 Pygmy Eggs with FF/KH related lineages. If you want one, drop me a PM. They're getting dumped on Friday. You can inspect them on my scroll.

Edited by Fortune86