Hiei101

Final Fantasy

So nope, not leaving it alone. tongue.gif This is a forum. People are allowed to express why they like/dislike aspects of games.

I was only being a little silly <3 Agree to disagree as they say biggrin.gif

I really need a PSP so I can play CRISIS CORE all the way through... >.< Zack is one of my favorites and I still need to play his game. Darn my choice to buy a Gameboy and not a playstation! xd.png

Like people continuously pick on my favorite game out there (FF8),

*Gives a cookie and welcomes into the FFVIII fan club*

In this board I have claimed rights to Squall and Laguna, but you can have everyone else happy.gif

Lol. Personally:

FF8: A real challenge, and good character development. Nice gameplay with good customizaion options as far as junctions.

FF7Doc: A fun game as it stands, just not FF caliber IMO

FF7CC: Gameplay was too easy, but loveable characters, and great story. ... ... ... (Zack PWNs)

And if Fortune claims Squall and Laguna, I call claim to Tifa biggrin.gif (And because she's cool, not other...assets, lol)

Edited by Crisis

FF8: A real challenge, and good character development.

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

/rolls away laughing

I like Crisis, he said it just right tongue.gif

Wait, we're claiming people now? *grabs Genesis and Zack*

Out of the goodness of my heart, I'll let Infinis have Sephiroth. Plus she'd MURDER me if I took him hahahaha.

/rolls away laughing

*takes out Baseball-bat* dry.gif

And to get ahead of the curve, I'm also claiming Lightning and Hope. I think that's everyone I really like from the FF series.

Claiming people?!?

Irvine and Zell! Because one is sex on legs, and the other PWNS TEH WURLD!!! (cuddles her Zelly... namely because Angst-muffin McCharlie-Brown-Shirt (Squall) has already been claimed)

Oh, and I lay partial ownership on Kuja. Anyone else who wants him can have everything but his thong. xd.png

/rolls away laughing

Oh, and... (leaves baseball bat - get her wild feline with his very, very sharp teeth)

Out of the goodness of my heart, I'll let Infinis have Sephiroth. Plus she'd MURDER me if I took him hahahaha.

Smart move, dear friend. *claims Seph* MIEN. /fangirl *also claims Vincent* MIEN TOO. lol

EDIT: Ohwait I forgot about Cloud. *claims* (I may hate his emoness but that doesn't change the fact that he's hot~lol)

Oh, and I lay partial ownership on Kuja. Anyone else who wants him can have everything but his thong.

...I'm gonna regret this, but WHAT?

And if Fortune claims Squall and Laguna, I call claim to Tifa  (And because she's cool, not other...assets, lol)

o__O You LIKE Tifa? o__o

Edited by Infinis

/snickers

I don't think I want to call anyo--WAIT I COMPLETELY MUTHA LOVIN' CALL AURON!

Auron <333

Oh, and I lay partial ownership on Kuja. Anyone else who wants him can have everything but his thong. xd.png

Actually my favourite bad guy (except Sephy of course) is Ultimacia. I don't care what anyone says. She pwns.

fair enough. NO WAIT I LIKE THE CHOCOBO! also i claim Alexander. yes the gigantic bloody fortress thing which i haven't even got to yet.

Well if we are claiming summons I'm going for Bahamut (all forms) and Odin (all forms).

Meh. Keep her.

I don't like where that head at the front is.

Edit: Can't believe I forgot this but...

I also claim Cid Raines from FF13.

Edited by Fortune86

Summons? VALEFOR AND MAGUS SISTERS ARE MINE, censorkip.gif*ES.

Anyone can have Yojimbo. censorkip.gif***.

The Magus susters? Seriously?

Well I won't fight you there (most usless bunch of *muttermuttermutter*).

Fffff. Claiming summons/gfs?

Eden is mine. Mwahahahahah!

And ChocoBuckle! (cuddles her pocketstation, because that is the most awesome GF summon EVER). And Friendship, too, because Moombas are cute. tongue.gif

The Magus susters? Seriously?

Well I won't fight you there (most usless bunch of *muttermuttermutter*).

Sometimes, I do really wish we could command them more specifically, but yes, me gusta the Sisters.

And maybe add one of Shiva's form in there too, because <3 Shiva.

Also, o great lover of FF8 thingamabobbers, I never understood Boost for the GFs. So what the hell did that ever do?

Well if we are claiming summons I'm going for Bahamut (all forms) and Odin (all forms).

Dangit, Bahamut is my favorite summon. xd.png If we're calling summons too I'm claiming Phoenix then. x3

What exactly is/are the Magus Sisters? More specifically what GAME....

They're a bonus Aeon/s from X. Gotta fight what's-her-face with Yuna solo 3-4 times, then cruise a chocobo around the Calm Lands, then fight her like a dozen more times, then get Yuna's Celestial weapon, I believe, then you can get them.

They can break the limit of 9999 by default, there are 3 of them, and you can only give each one vague orders such as "Attack with all your might!" or "Help each other!", all 3 overdrive bars have to be full for them to use theirs (but it looks pretty awesome), and they're a PAIN IN THE ASS to kill before you can get to the Farplane in X-2.

They're a bonus Aeon/s from X. Gotta fight what's-her-face with Yuna solo 3-4 times, then cruise a chocobo around the Calm Lands, then fight her like a dozen more times, then get Yuna's Celestial weapon, I believe, then you can get them.

They can break the limit of 9999 by default, there are 3 of them, and you can only give each one vague orders such as "Attack with all your might!" or "Help each other!", all 3 overdrive bars have to be full for them to use theirs (but it looks pretty awesome), and they're a PAIN IN THE ASS to kill before you can get to the Farplane in X-2.

I will probably never play that game. I hate the vast majority of the female characters in the FF games I've played and I doubt this Yuna person will be likeable. lol.