picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

((hey I survived the shopping day....guess thats one way to torture me... looks like Nick your going to have to remake it or have everyone delete their posts. Poor mod, we're sorry for all the pages.))

(tongue.gif Then Nick, can I remake it or make another Eragon RP?)

(I guess you can remake it...

It kind of feels like my roleplay is being taken away from me though..)

((*gives Nick surprise present* You technically still own it though....you thought of the idea here as far as I know so you own the idea in a roleplay. That's all, nothing else is changing, we're still going to be around and if you want Nick, we'll let you own the new one two.))

((and if this gets back here new and fresh let me know I'll send something to whoever needs it))

(( **((also Nick you do have the option of asking everyone to delete their posts, the ones who don't respond should be low enough for a mod to then wipe this. That way no remaking is done and we all helped out.))** ))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

(it depends if the others want to do that)

(What if we just ignor all the post and just start the storyline over?)

Edited by picknick10

(Hmm... Hey Holly are you remaking it? If you are, I null my vote again because if Holly's remaking that'll be awsome but than Nick thros an idea in what to do and he is the creator...)

(it depends if the others want to do that)

(What if we just ignor all the post and just start the storyline over?)

((nick your the owner of this roleplay. What you say goes, if we're not happy about it then tough.))

((ignoring the posts and starting over will work. Nick you choose, if you don't I'll make you choose something- only due to the fact we all need you to choose.))

((heh forgot my vote. Ignoring the posts works, I choose that amongst the other choices.))

(I guess then the restart NAO! *presses button on keybord and activates time reverse think liek in code lyoko so we remember everything but our characters don't!*)

Nick leaned forward on his horse as it galloped onwards. Rein flew overhead. Turning his head he watched as the group of solders followed behind him. All of them had been assigned by the king of Falador to protect him on this journey to 'no man's land.' So far they had yet to discover any signs of intelligent life. Grabbing a horn ,carved from a goat horn, off his belt and blowing into it, hoping to draw anything intelligent towards them.

((*restarts Draith's mind* k....well here goes nothing... and...no she's not crazy! Nick you should put that revised revised form up...if you need it again I'll find it.))

Draith walked out of Galbatorix's chambers and flinched when the doors shut loudly behind her. A younger guard stood just to the side, glancing at her warily. She smiled trying to mask other feelings. "Don't you have anything better to do? The last time I saw you you were running down the hall in a hurry. Is this were you ended up?" The soldier nodded slightly. Draith sighed and motioned for him to follow her. The soldier followed her down the hall but stopped when they made it to a pair of stairs. "I shouldn't-" He was cut off by a glare from the shade. "You're fine. He's got others around, you're not the only guard here. So do you follow as told?" The soldier nodded and followed Draith down the stairs.

((Thank you Nick. *bows*))

((Then here is mine once more~

Username: Lilithachaos

Name: Kanya (Means beautiful ebony)

Personality: Kanya is a dragon who will do anything her rider wishes her to do within reason. At times she can be a little overprotective as she will see her rider as her own hatchling. From this would steam her drive to always jump in the way of harm if it came to her rider having a chance to live. Loving to all hatchlings and other animals, even if she does feed off them when the time is needed. With other humans she will be a little stand-offish until she is sure her rider trusts them, but even then she will be watchful.

Color: Ebony- user posted image (Looks like that and no not that big.)

Rider: Leah - (User is Snider)

Other: Her egg is ebony that when hit with sunlight glints a dark purple. The same will happen when she is hatched and this will never change with her age. Her wingspan is a little larger than other females, but not much and her eye color is a light shade of purple.))

Edited by Lilithachaos

(Erm... so Nick, can I remake/ make another Eragon RP?)

((Nick decided to restart the rp here. We're just ignoring the other posts Hollyleaf))

Draith sighed, rounding a corner from the bottom of the stairs. Three flights of stairs weren't so bad to climb down it was her thoughts that bothered her. The soldier still followed but lingered behind her a few steps each time. She stopped and turned to face the younger boy. "Alright, if you must, you can go." With those words the soldier nodded and turned, soon running back up the stairs. "Should have never joined if he's that scared." Draith mumbled turning and walking back down the hallway. The events of her quick welcome came back to her which she was sure wouldn't be forgotten easily. This had happened before with Draith but not on such a large scale. Galabtorix clearly wasn't happy about what she had tried to do, Draith herself was surprised he'd let her back here, let alone keep her alive. Thoughts like those made even her shudder. Only a few more days then your out looking for more riders again. Now if only Murtagh hadn't had left so quickly, he might have had a suggestion besides coming back here.

((hehheh I don't want a large post....char form might help explain a few loose ends but I'll do that on my own time later.))

(No, not overriding this one, but having another Eragon RP as kind of a back-up and say... Well, say this one is like the parent RP and the one I'll make will be kind of joined to this one but not exactly a remake. And I know DH- I is just asking Nick about this first.)

((I didn't mean to offend anyone I was just saying that so anyone would know....sorries.))

(Okay, thanks Nick! I is going to start working on it now. smile.gif)

Egg

Username: Sinder

Name: Ketuso (Ketu)

Personality:(After you hatch) Ketu is like most dragons. Proud and strong. He is very adventurous and likes to go into places where he think something exciting will happen though normaly he gets in trouble for it. He however will never go anywhere his rider tells him not to unless it saves him and his/her life. About his rider, once he has made the bond and is locked with his rider he will never leave his/her side unless they give him the command not to but even then his mind is consantly open. He is really protective and doesn't trust easy but it is possible to get him to like you, just don't threaten him or his rider and your good. Also don't insult him...never wise...

Color: Bright green once he hatches but when he gets older he gets darker but his scale still shine. His eyes turn from light-pale green to crimison red once he can breath fire. user posted image NOT THE SNAKE lol.

Rider: Lilithachaos

Other: None.

Human

Username: Sinder

Name: Leah

Appearance:(At least two paragraphs) Leah is a 5' 7 teenager with back-length dark brown hair. She normaly keeps her hair down but when she is fighting or attacking something she pulls it up in a bun to keep it from getting in her way or messed up. Her eyes are bright blue with sliverish or golden flakes inside of them and normaly reflect her mood by the flakes thinning out and creating a 'sunlight' effect if she is mad. On her arms she wears leather 'wraps' which help her from getting cut up when she is firing her bow at something. As for her hands, she has leather dragonskin gloves that help her grip things easy and protect her mark from her dragon but the magic will still work with them on.

A black tank top covers the top of her body and her shoulders are covered by a jacket but it is also leather which protects her from ashes falling, wind in flying, rain, anything that could harm her shoulders. Only part of her that is not protected with strong fabric is her legs which is covered with normal jeans or riding pants. *not modern old time* She has boots on sometimes or she wears walking shoes for long distance walking if she can't ride her dragon.

Personality: Sweet and understandable but also has a tough and bull headed side where she is almost impossible to reach. Besides her dragon she won't talk to many people in that stage. She is wise and won't do anything to daring which makes her worry about flying for her first time but she ends up doing it. Very protective.

Bio:(At least two paragraphs) Typical counrty girl. She likes doing hard work and is not scared to get dirty. When she was born she was raised well up untill her house got burned down cause her parnets used to be riders and worked with the varden. She now lives on her own and hunt out in the spine or where ever she wants. Her whole childhood was based off of what she knew about dragons, she would look up at the stars at night and wonder if she was to get one some day. All she wanted was to make a difference.

When she finally got a dragon Leah's courage increased as did her wisdom. She is more careful about what she does and will not do something without asking her friends opinions. Her plan is to work with the varden to restore balance of things and to get the king back for killing off her family and all she knew. Her hopes are strong for this and, to her, nothing will stand in the way of her and her dreams, dragon, and friend.

Preferred weapon:(Sword, magic, bow axe ETC.) Bow and arrow. Also two daggers one loacted on her leg and the other with her belt. She doesn't get a sword till her dragon hatches.

Magic user:(Yes or no, if yes tell how you learned about and how to use magic) Yes/ Learned a lot of it from reading books about dragons and she also learned it from her dragon. Her ansestors had dragons and it thrilled her that she was able to get one as her own.

Side:(Empire or Varden) Varden

Other:(Stuff I forgot) None.

(( Here is your rider Lil. If you want to be Ketu's rider that's your choice tongue.gif ))

Edited by Sinder

(Hmmm.... If RP start over ignore the posts.... I'm still an egg! Um... Should I send my form again Nick? Oh well, I still have Saphira)

Saphira blinked as she scaned from the sky for a herd of deer she saw earlier. No one belonged more to hte sky than herself. The sun shined down upon her, sneding her scales glittering and sparkling. Her powerful wings beat in rythum to her heart. The blue dragon looked down at a valley. There! She circled around high looking as if she was nothing but a mere eagle. At the edge of the group stood a young doe with a broken leg. Saphira dove out, the herd looked up in fright and scattered. The doe was still there. "Just a lttile faster." She thought.

(( Idk...should Your dragon be an egg? You can have her as a hatchling if you want to tongue.gif up to you. ))

Clara strapped her bow to her back as well as her arrows. It was always a hard thing getting ready for the day. "Maybe I will have more luck hunting today than yesterday..." Her voice sounded tired and very monotone, it came from lack of sleep and food. She was a good hunter but the deer had started to find where she slept and had started following her instead of her following them. After strapping her daggers to her legs and covering them with her jeans she yawned and got to her feet. "Well, here we go." Smiling a bit she tucked her a blackish book under he shirt and set off carefully the steps her feet made were hardly heard even in the quite of the woods.

Edited by Sinder

((Well got the rider thought out Sinder and sent it to you, but first going to run it by Nick before I RP with her. Just seeing if you like her seeing as she will be the rider your dragon will be stuck with. And I am just going to RP where the egg and where Kanya tries to pull you in or something.))

A ebony stone like egg lies in the darkness tall tree roots gave and almost blending in the egg completely. Dappled sunlight glints off the egg making black turn to dark violet is what gave the helpless egg away to anyone who stood near the tall tree. The tangled roots kept the egg safe so far from prying eyes, but the small life within grew restless in the small space that started to seem like a prison to the developing mind. Passing thoughts of the skies with wind under her wings and a person she could trust floated through her mind even if she had no clue just what these things are or even what she was herself. Instinct told the small dragon to just hold out a little long in the small prison and so she would try and cast out her tiny mind and hoped to draw in what she was looking for. 'Freedom, skies, rider...what are these? What am I? I want out....', the helpless creature thought as she curled more within the confines of the egg. While her mind was still developing and would only develop quickly once she was outside the egg, the dragonnes already showed to be one who would growl quickly in mind if not size.

The woods around Clara grew darker as the clouds hid the sun from her. She heard a snap of a twig and raised her bow to the sound the arrow strung back and ready to let go at any moment. The sound was nothing more than a pinecone falling on a small twig and snapping it, sighing she lowered her bow. "Dangit..." Stomping her foot on the ground she walked forward keeping her eyes in front of her for a look out of any lurking prey. Smiling she saw it, a young buck, lifting her bow she aimed and growled to herself, not close enough... Walking forward the sun came back out from it's hide and seek game and a wave of sunlight bounced off the ebony colored stone in front of her. It half blinded her and she was in the mid step so she tripped over the odd looking stone and fell, for her luck she was on a hill and when she tripped she rolled downward. SNAP! The deer jumped and looked over at the girl as she rolled and spooked running off into the woods and disappeared. "Ow..." Clara rolled over on her back and flinched looking down at her side, her bow had snapped in half. "Great...just great...what did I trip on?" Her voice was full of aggervation as she looked around and landed on the shinning stone. Wow... She slowly got to her feet and hesitated before walking over to it that was the most beautiful stone she had ever seen in her life.

Her world shook as something hit her confines, but she knew no fear as it had not broken the small prison that held her. The small creature shifted inside the egg as if it would be able to see through the stone like shell to just see what had hit the small home, but the mindset of the dragon had yet to reach that logical thought. Small eyes would open within the shell, but quick once more close as she drifted off into her hibernating state. The brief touch of the thing that hit her home had given her enough to become more aware of her surroundings within the egg, but not enough to allow her to gain the strength to break out of this prison. The connection she would need to do so would have to be a lot longer and most likely through the night, but it would be soon she could feel that she would be free. The small shifting within the shell had made the egg shake slightly, but not enough that would have caused Clara any alarm or even let her now this small egg was anything other than a ebony stone that shown violet in the light. 'Let me out...Clara? Who is that...why am I in here?', floating within the more aware mind before it settled down once more in wait for the human's touch.

((Make her scare you in the middle of the night? Feel like we are doing a odd remake of what poor Eragon had to go through.))

Wind rushed past her like a storm as she dove. Her claws reached out. The doe paniced and ran farther back into the clearing. Saphira felt something tender and soft under her claws. She lifted off still holding her prey. The young doe kicked and paniced but the blue dragon decided to end it's misery. Saphira shook it with her might and was satisfied to hear bones snapping. The doe gave one last attempt to free itself and then was still. Roaring with triumph Saphira settled down onto the clearing and gorged herself upon her catch.

(Eragon!)

(Nick, here you can have my form! Hey Holly, are you still RPing Tensi? Meh, I'm going to change Arrow's personality a bit... Ok a lot (two words, not one). Ok the exact oppisite.)

Edited by Saphira BrightScales

(All forms that you want me to put up need to be pmed to me)

Nick squinted as he saw a group of solders riding towards him. He stopped his horse, tugging on the reins lightly. "Hello!" he shouted. The musical twang of bow strings filled the air and his horse reared up, knocking Nick off. The horse dashed away instantly. Without thinking, Nick's solders retaliated, charging at the men clad in Galbatorix's emblem. Nick quickly rolled as arrows landed where he was seconds ago. Pushing himself up he charged at the nearest enemy, sword drawn. They exchanged a few hits before Nick hit the enemy's sword away and slayed him quickly. Rein flew low, reeking havoc from above with her flames, letting out a mighty roar that shook the land.