picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

(( Sorry Holly I forgot. An maybe we should just start THis Rp over instead of acceting another one...it would be easier. ))

Ketu saw the new dragon and his rider challange then to a battle and he smiled. "I'm up to it how about you, Clara?" Clara smiled and leaned forward on his back, "lets go then." Ketu spread his huge red wings out till he was over Cory and Tesni then dived straight down at them his red eyes glowing with joy. He had not fought in a long time this was to be fun! As he neared the ground at rapid speed Clara got in a crouch and jumped off his back and landed right in front og Tesni and smiled bowing her head, "I would love to." Ketu flapped his wings quickly and landed inches behind Clara his huge head lowered to her making her look tiny compared to him.

(Ya, it is a great idea to wipe it out, still keep the characters and your RP's are awsome! So I think you should! But because I'm bored... I'll just make Arrow sit there somehow in 5 sentences)

Arrow growled, she was useless, stuck. Her breathing now only became panting as she tried to struggle free. After more than ten attempts she gave up. Arrow would be food for something soon. "Don't waste your energy!" She told herself. "Your energy will come back and you can use the ancient language to free youself." She paused. "Ya that'll work!" Arrow stayed as still as she could. Occasionaly a curious bird would dart up a few meters away and then go closer, but she would growl and scare it away.

Edited by Saphira BrightScales

((I am still here guys, but really I have no clue what to do since Kanya is still in her egg. Not sure if I want to just make her human, but thought it would be more fun to have someone else play as her rider and go from there. If I do make a human it would be for someone's egg that is still RPing. Said this cause I seen that my profile went poof on the front page so wanted to let you know I am still stalking the RP.))

(Okay here when everyone reply to this idea ill ask a mod to wipe this thread and our cheracters will start from scratch? Ill scave whatever sheets i have)

(( I wanta play as someones dragon! *raises hand* ))

((Alright and I still got mine saved in my messages when I had sent you mine so I will just send you mine again when the new one is approved. Also think you need to add all the info on the front on this RP thread to the other one. That maybe why no one is commenting on it nor approving it. To little information and no rules and such.

Sinder, I can play a ruder for your dragon if you play one for mine~ tongue.gif Don't have to of course though, but just might make a rider anyways for someone's dragon when the new one it approved.))

Edited by Lilithachaos

(I wana dwagon too, it gets boring playing with myself).

(I get so many pms i have to clear my boxes almost every other day)

Edited by picknick10

(( @Lilithachaos: Cool! biggrin.gif Thats a deal, I'll start making my dragon and Rider tongue.gif ))

uhhh.... can somone fill me in on whats going on... pleassss... I can't figure it out wacko.gif

(Okay here when everyone reply to this idea ill ask a mod to wipe this thread and our cheracters will start from scratch? Ill scave whatever sheets i have)

((you did say this idea...although I know you meant the first one about wipes. Starting from scratch can help, yes but it could screw some others up in whats going on and how so and so got where they are even if they start from scratch....if your not following sorry. summaries can help (which I could probably provide if you give me time) of where we are now so others can jump in like they normally would if this were still alive...well going as far as plot is concerned.))

(That's fine, but I want to keep my characters. smile.gif I'll have my friend join this RP and be my Rider, because Cory doesn't have a true Rider.)

((grrr...... no ones ansering me...... I won't be here tomorrow for I will be at my freinds..... grrr sooooo bored))

((er.. well Dragonsword if you want to know what's going on as far as without story Nick's trying to figure out who wants this wiped to start fresh, keyword fresh. Then you won't have to worry about what's going on in the story. Which by the way scratch what I said before about continuing the story from where this left off, starting fresh has given me an idea and I'm to lazy (busy is more true) to come up with summaries or a summary of what's happened so far. I also can't find where we left off ninja.gif FAIL for me!))

(^^' Nice. Real nice DH. (Can I call you that? It's just a difference to Dragonpelt, whom everyone calls DP.))

Tesni smiled, unsheathing her sword. Cory. She called silently.

Cory dived down from the air, wings spread wide and reflecting the light of the sun. You called? He replied, flaring his wings. Waves of air flew towards Clara and Ketu as Cory's luminous wings dumped all the air from them.

Tesni swayed with the currents. She traced a complicated figure with the point of her gleaming white sword, made from brightsteel. Arrow! She thought as she winced. Tesni shook her thoughts of her white dragon and channeled her energy into a flow of magic and launched it towards Clara's mind. A solid wall met her attack. Tesni didn't pause. That was expected. She darted around Clara's mind shield, searching for chinks in her amour. In the meantime, Tesni drove her sword, As'zhanda, towards Clara's middle. She ducked away from the sword she knew was coming to meet her's. She leaned towards Clara, parrying furiously.

Cory roared, shaking the field. He blew a stream of fire towards the sky then abruptly stopped it and shot a burst of flame towards Ketu. I want to see how this hatchling reacts.

Tesni nodded slightly, still fighting back and forth with Clara.

Ketu let out a loud roar also and blocked the fire attack with one of his own while also flarring his wings out in attempted to fly if he had to. His mind was linked with Clara's strongly and he blocked the holes in her barrer that might cause a threat with hard steel-like bars. "Clara magic!" She nodded and took out her sword as Tesni attacked her, and then backed up. "Now Ketu!" The massive green dragon's eyes flashed red as he took in a deep breath and opened his jaws which released a huge amount of fire. "Brisingr!" She had her hand on the sword and as she ponounced the magic the fire swirled around her and then some of it went to her sword covering it with flame. This was simple magic to her but she was not going to show her true power yet. She lunged at the girl while Ketu snaked his neck at Cody fire once again shooting at the other dragon.

(That would be great~)

Cory lifted a claw like he was doing a dance, sending flame dancing away from his wards.

Tesni smiled, slipped under Clara's outstretched arm with lightning speed and struck her on the elbow. With any luck, Clara's arm should be unable to function and I'll be able to gain access to her mind. She thought, snaking around to make a long but shallow slash on Clara's leg. Now she's going to get angry, so I have to work harder. "Brakka du vanyalí abr Clara un Ketu!" Tesni barked, thought for a moment to compose her next spell, then shouted, "Atranosu waíse vardo abr brisingr!" She barely paused as her energy diminished slightly.

Cory shivered slightly as the wards reinforced themselves and waited to see if Clara would realize that Tesni had managed to reduce her power- just a bit. Fortunately, we have wards to protect us from counterattacks. Careful Tesni. He growled, then launched himself at Ketu. There was a metallic clang like two mountains hitting each other as Cory crashed into the other dragon.

Clara noticed the drain in her energy but she didn't show it at all. She manovered around Tesni's blow again and then she hit her back with her elbow not her sword. She was not going to ingure this girl and if she did it wouldn't be bad. Ketu flapped his wings and growled at Cory his red eyes flashed in protection and fierce rage, he was not taking this playing kindly. Calm down Ketu...it's just for fun."

"She weakened us!!!" The dragon pushed his body forward as Cory banged into him and he reached around with his jaws and clampt them on his wing. It was not roughly enough to hurt him but it was enough to make him know he was not playing around. The green dragon was really, really protective and it was starting to show.

(One thing... if the dragon is green, then its eyes are supposed to be green too.)

Tesni suddenly twisted and slashed at Ketu. She made a slight cut on the big green dragon's chest, then spun back to fend off Clara. "Deloi moi!" She shouted, and the ground beneath the two Riders and their dragons shifted suddenly, then yawned, a chasm stretching before the two teams. "Gath oro lam brisingr!" Tesni shot a goose-feather arrow towards Clara, shining with the aura of a Rider's blade and silver flame.

Cory snarled and kicked Ketu away with his claws. This is a practice fight hatchling! He growled softly, tail whipping the air. It is not a fight to the death- but I will kill you if you try to make it so.

Ketu growled and flapped his wings, "Clara!" The rider turned her head from the arrow just in time to see Ketu's head and she jumped. The dragon flew under her and lifted them both in the air with massive wings, not once had they trained on the ground but in the sky they ruled. Clara pet his shoulder and whispered, "calm down...it's okay..." Ketu's body was tense and smoke was coming from his nose. He was extreamly protective why couldn't he take a hint? Clara thought for a second, "Skölir nosu fra brisingr!" Then with a squeeze of her legs Clara made Ketu dive down at the two 'enemies' "Thrysta vindr!" Clara felt the air around her grow thin and shoot at Tesni.

(( Sometimes. His eyes only turn red when he gets mad or uses fire then they go back to green. ))

(Okay~ And Nick, how about I remake this RP? I don't have a lot of stuff to do on the forums. If you agree, I'll get started.)

"Skölir nosu!" Tesni cried, just in time. She bended with the wind, then with a single leap, hopped onto Cory who rose, snorting as he flapped his wings, facing Ketu. "We take this battle to the air!" She shouted, clutching one of Cory's neck spikes as he rolled to dodge Ketu's attack. "Reisa du stenr." Tesni whispered, backing Cory up. Stones rose up from the gorge, flying in all directions. "Skölir nosu fra stenr!" The stone flew away from Cory and Tesni, diverted by their wards. Tesni drew upon vast storage of Cory's energy to fuel the spell.

Once he got done with the dive Ketu rocketed into the air with amazing speed and let out a loud growl while blowing a flame at the rocks. Clara thought for a second and whispered to Ketu, "Get me close to Cory..." As a shead of light flashed throught Ketu's eyes he smiled and flattened his wings out till he was beside the dragon and his rider, "Garjzla letta!" Once she cast her spell she flattened herself to Ketu's scales and he pulled up and hovered for a second in the air before turning wildly in the air and flying over a lake. He looked at the two for a second before Clara lifted the water, "Adurna..." The water swirled around her fingers and she looked at Tesni smiling a bit.

"Well, two can play at that game." Tesni followed Clara over the lake. "Adurna!" Her voice rang with force. A wave of water rose, but sparkling and clearer than any water she had seen before. "Behold, the pure essence of water!" She shouted, throwing it at Clara and Ketu. Tesni paused, then composed a spell to fend off water. It was merely a precaution just in case Clara devised something to attack.

(^^' Nice. Real nice DH. (Can I call you that? It's just a difference to Dragonpelt, whom everyone calls DP.))

((everyone seems to call me that where ever I go...so sure you can. I don't mind, I call myself that a lot due to laziness. .....and I'm a bored person who apparently has a case of not sleeping- just what I needed! dry.gif Heh looks like your both having fun...or were))