picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

(thats ok ....... mabe someonelse knows whats going on then.... but thanx enyway wink.gif )

(Hey, what do I need to post Saphira? o.O)

(( You can come in and train with Ketu and Clara if you want biggrin.gif ))

((er....forgetful brain is bad! ....do I still play Eragon since Nick yelled at me to play him? if I do don't ask me to do ANYTHING, I won't be on until Saturday....I'm cheating the rules right now, SHHH! SHAME SHAME! *smacks self*))

((eheehh Friday after 11:30 I should be on....and getting rid of homework once and for all due to the all to plain factor of MATH HATES ME....well I hate it now....AT not fun when teacher can't teach....))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

(Sure. Is Ketu the dragon? tongue.gif)

Tesni yawned widely. Maybe I'll go see Ketu and Clara to tell them about my plight. Seriously though, I don't mind keeping Cory. He is a wonderful flier, with eons to practice. Cory would be any dream dragon. She barely had to hold on as Cory flew towards the training grounds, his flight path smooth and even.

"Good morning, Clara, Ketu." Tesni called, brandishing her sword, Junjiri. Its green blade flashed in the sunlight, almost sending sparks. She stretched, going slowly to warm up. In a few moments, Tesni sped up, twirling her blade as she slashed at invisible opponents.

((what's not fun? ....waiting I don't find fun but it is necessary I guess....))

((I meant math...I am taking adv. math and it's not easy... laugh.gif ))

Zaharan picked up one of the glowing gems that seemed to be scaled like that of a dragons. Wait...what were these called? Ildunari? Dragon hearts? he smiled an evil and childish smile as he reached his mind out to the stones and his ideas were in fact correct. he had found Galbatorix's stash of power. He jumped when he felt the egg move suddenly in his pack and quickly sat the Dragon Heart down where he found it and went outside to let the egg out of his pack. With a quick movement, he flipped the bag over and caught the egg then set it down upon a soft bed of grass.

((I know what thats like....AT Math we call is.....bleh! it doesn't help when a teacher can't teach right either... bored lets see if I can fix that...))

Draith sighed walking slowly down the now empty hall in soaking cloths from the splashed water. She knew that could have easily been avoided but the matter of wet cloths wasn't what caused her odd mood. The plan Murtagh had made with a small amount of her help was bothering. Many loose ends still weren't able to be worked out yet and some had come to conclusion she was sure neither of them would like to have.

Another human walked down the hall towards Draith but stopped when he saw her at the other end. Draith ignored this and kept walking realizing that behind her a smaller young man came running at her. He stopped a few feet away from her stammering something but Draith couldn't quite make it out. "Either talk slower or don't talk." She said turning around but was still aware of the other man.

The young man turned out to be the boy who had splashed the waterbucket only a few hours ago. She realized that this boy still wasn't comfortable around her and smiled a little. He still hadn't said anything worth her time. "Did you spill the bucket again or something?" Draith asked in a nicer tone trying to calm him a bit. The boy shook his head and pointed, shakily to the man at the other end of the hall. Draith sighed, quietly not wanting to play games and turned around noticing the man was now right behind her. He smiled even though she could tell he was scared. Draith nodded to him and walked right past waiting for him to make a move. Instead of attacking her the man spoke quietly in a raspy voice wondering where Nasuada might be. "Scribes room. She's busy though...and doesn't know I left. But, no one has been hurt so far and shouldn't be unless I get in an even worse mood." At those words both the man and the young boy stared at Draith who smiled slyly before walking down the long hall again.

((And look a bunch of nonsense! In three paragraphs blink.gif must've been a while since I wrote that much about nothing, something I'm actually not proud of....so badly do I want to be more like I should here....so much fun wasted.....right now boredom and me being a 'rule' follower as far as Nasauda's concerned with Draith is really driving me crazy!))

Tesni twirled slightly in her wild dance and mimed beheading her opponent. She stopped, not even breathing hard. "Now, I haven't done that for awhile now." She smiled slightly, sheathing her sword. Tesni moved to a quiet corner and arched her back, leaning so her head almost brushed the ground. She lifted her arms back and landed in a bridge. She twisted and moved through a series of positions of the third level of the Dance of Snake and Crane. "Hey Clara, Ketu, do you want to do a practice aerial battle?" Tesni asked, looking to Cory.

I wouldn't mind. It would be good practice. Cory finished his aerial maneuvers and landed lightly on the training field. He flared his wings slightly just before the landing and dumped all the air from them. He strode over to Tesni, fixing one golden eye on Tesni's.

Good practice indeed. Tesni smiled, patting Cory's shoulder. I wonder where's Arrow?

(So boring doing nothing. Time to wake up Arrow I gusse! *Walks into the RP and screams into Arrow's ear and walks away*)

Arrow become what was that word? Oh well. She felt a little sick and dizzy. Licking a injured spot on her belly she tried to rember what happened. Then she had realized what had occured and felt the pain leaping down dacing upon her. "Go away!" She moaned in her head. The pain was unbearible! She roared out causing birds to scatter away from her tree and a few miles away she could hear them rising in fright. Trying to stand up she then fell back down because she had one of her wings broken and a twig was still stuck in it. Growling she screamed in her head. " This is POINTLESS!"

(Sorry about the caps but Ive been trying to avoid them but couldn't because who screams in a RP with no caps at least for one word?)

Edited by Saphira BrightScales

((hay anyone know anything about phoenixs....... I have to do an assay on it dry.gif can you help me pleas, thanx))

((*walks around banging on walls* So bored! So very bor....I woke my neighbor up ohmy.gifrolleyes.gif wasn't me! *runs*))

((grrrrr homework headace......... cant think of anything for ivy to do sorry.....))

((without hurting anyone I probably won't be able to make Draith do anything that doesn't have a bunch a hogwash in it....although...))

((er...hm...grr ah oh! aw...can't drat! ....))

((errrrrr.... soooo bored... It was so hot up hear today can't whate for the pool to be redone...... sooo bored))

(I would love too! But as you can see I'm bad at finding things and grammer and spelling... never mind. Your way better than me. I"m just between Illerate (think thats how you spell it) and semi-lit.)

(Uhg I have an awesome seperate rp idea.... but I can only have one rp up at a time. What if isntead of making a new eragon, I got this thread wiped and I edited the plot?)

((sounds like a good idea to me as long as we get to keep our charries))

((Huh? Wait...oh! Yeah I think that might be better if you wipe this....maybe to help us all out add a summary of whats happened so far as far as characters go, seen it work before and does pretty good in the long run. I could help if need-be. Keeping chars is a wonderful idea...and I'll stop before I begin rambling more.))

(what is going on... I'm so confused can you fill me in)

Edited by dragonsword