picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

(They are somewhere... by a coast... IDK xd.png they were found by a group of solders who were going on a raid. My dragon is with my person)

((Am I playing Eragon? Oh and if I am someone else can take it if they want...as for the reply, I'm a little busy and will post for both Eragon and Draith later. @Nick: How many characters are we allowed to have? I never knew so I was just curious...cool I spelled that right!))

(( Kay ))

Clara kneeled down and picked up the stone looking over it with soft eyes. It really was a pretty rock but so oldly colored and the way it shinned looked like crystal, shaking her head she stood up and looked down at her bow a frown on her face. "Oh well...guess I have to make another one," she said holding the stone firmly in her arm. "Dang this stone is heavy..." There was something really crazy about this stone but she didn't understand what it was, it was like it didn't want to leave her and she shouldn't leave it. So, she didn't. With a sigh she climbed the hill and made her way back to camp, "no lunch tonight..." Once she made it back to camp she set the stone down beside her 'nest' of leaves and blankets and looked up at the sky. "Guess I can hunt in the morning, not good at night time anyway I can't see anything." She mentally cussed and took her weapons off her body starting with the daggers that were firmly attached to her leg. Then she took the small black book from under her shirt and opened it up, small papers fell out and she quickly picked them up. "They are so beautiful..." Clara's fingers traced an outline of a red scale that was formed in her small book, on the outside written in a fancy writting was the name 'Sara Moon' her mother. Clara started to read the book outloud to herself, it was spells, riddles and many pictures that her mom had wrote. This was something she would normaly do after lunch before bed but then again there was no food so she skipped it, she read till the sun started to go down and it got hard for her to read. Rubbing her eyes she placed the book on top of the stone, open, and glanced at it once more, "maybe I can sell it in town for some more food...or maybe a horse! Then I could have it carry all my things," she shook her head knowing she wouldn't do that. Taking in a deep sigh she closed her eyes as the cool wind washed over her and let the lack of sleep take over till she was at rest.

hay nick here is my sheet hope you like it biggrin.gif

dragon sword’s Character sheets!

Human

Username:dragonsword

Name: Emily (or Emmy for short)

Appearance: http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/1097..._hinea_boom.jpg

she has pointed ears that when she was younger every one made fun of, so when she is with other people she hides it under a well used leather hat, she has long hair that changes from dark gold to dark red when she go’s in to the shade or gets it wet so she usually has her cowl (hood) of her dark cloak up to hide her ears and hair when she is with company, she wears dark boots and fingerless gloves and her cloths are the same color as the forest and shadows so she can blend in with the landscape at her small town

Personality: she is vary shy and will most likely hide when she sees someone she doesn’t know, but has a grate love for her friends, she has a great love for book and always has at lest one or two with her at a time, she some times has a quick temper when it comes to her books and being told what to do, if she gets angry at someone or something she will often disappear in to the trees for days on end, she always dreamed that she was an elf that got lost or left when she was small but she new is wasn't true and never was.

Bio:(At least two paragraphs)she grow up in a small town in the mountains not far from the Varden and didn't know it entail her town was attacked by the Empire and the Varden came to help, sense then she has traveled far and wide as a spy for the Varden but when she almost got cot she has stayed in her home town more often but still working for the Varden even some times staying with them so they can Tran her to use her skills

Preferred weapon: her Sword, two daggers, and compound bow

Magic user: NO

Side: Varden

Other: http://www.lafermeexotiquedulegue.fr/historique_accueil.html

she has a pet sugar glider that likes to sit on her shoulder (yes they are real)

Edited by dragonsword

(Ok...)

Saphira was busily eating when she hear a roar. "Another dragon!" She thought. It had to be! Finishing off the last of her prey she leaped into the sky and unfurled her wings. Flapping hard she headed in the direction of the sound.

She spotted it. Arrows were flying and swords were clashing. Another dragon was in the battle as well. Worse she saw that there were Empire Soldiers. She looked back at the dragon, it was fighting against the soldiers so she needn't harm it. Roaring in rage she spiraled down at the soldiers.

Edited by Saphira BrightScales

Nick clenched his teeth, seeing another dragon enter the battle, though he sooned realized it was helping him. While he was distracted by Saphira he didn't notice the solder sneeking up. When he did notice it was to late and he was stabbed in the side. "ARG!" Nick yelled out. Rein roared in furry and landed next to him, crushing the solder under her claws. Turning her head she watched Saphira momentarily before focusing on killing the solders again. Galbatorix's solders numbers were thining quickly.

Soldiers scattered in fright before her but she manage to pin one to the ground and kill it. Using her tail she swung it at two more, the soldiers were crushed under her tail. Saphira opened her jaws and sent sprays of flames out. The flames seemed to lick another soldier's side. The soldier screamed while he was being burned. Something sharp peirced her wings. A soldier was shooting at her. Pain shot her and she cried out. More arrows shot at her but harmlessly hit her scales.

Nick ran towards the solder that was shooting at Saphira. Stabbing him through the chest he lifted him up, twisting the blade to increse pain. The last of the solders ran, not needing an invitation. Letting the dead solder slide of his blade he stumbled backwards, clutching his bleeding side.

((I'll ask again....seeing as I'm overlooked and I'm fine with that. Nick how many peoples...people are we allowed to have? And Eragon is free for someone else to play...although I'll respond with him when I get the chance. Hm....now'd be a good time, where should he be?))

Draith sighed making a quick left and going down another flight of stairs. She knew what would happen in a few days if she went back to her old ways of turning on unfavorable acquaintances. Still though Galabatorix hadn't punished her as she thought he would and that was a plus accounting for what she had tried to do. Attempting to betray someone is one thing- being that close is another...he should have killed me, so why hasn't he? Draith thought seeing her destination. A door lay ahead of her, not a fancy one but one very familiar. She turned the knob and let the door swing open, the smell of old books rushed out past her hoping for new air. Draith sighed not the least happy to be back here although she'd only be here for a moment and then it was on to her own room. "One book, one rare book. No where to be found....heh this'll be to easy." Draith pulled out a small red-leather-bound book of her own and flipped through it before stopping at a certain page with a smile. She spoke a few words and watched at the back of the room of the library. She walked towards it knowing the spell had worked. "At least he still shares his knowledge when I ask." Once she was close enough the book stopped glowing and Draith grabbed it. She examined it quickly before taking it with her and back out the door. The wooden door slammed shut loudly echoing through the halls causing two soldiers with swords drawn to look from their posts nearby. Draith wasn't half surprised when they gave her the look they always did, a look of fear that would petrify anyone into fear themselves but also a look of silent envy of her position. Oh how he should know that these cowards choose to be here only out of not being chosen to have a choice. Draith thought as she walked by them.

((alrighty what possessed me to write that much....no wonder I got yelled at xd.png ))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Karo sighed as she looked down to the green stone she held in her arms with great care. For some reason her soul cried out when she had tried to leave it and she could not take the pain of walking away from what felt like it was calling for her. Her thumb would rub against the smooth stone as she thought about why it was just sitting in the forest to let just anyone to find. Even if it blended in with the surrounding greenery and the only reason she had found it was that she literally tripped over it. "It just seems that something so beautiful would be carried around by your owner all the time. Hiding you like that could not have been to smart...did they not want you any longer?", Karo mumbled to the small stone as if it could understand her and reply in kind to her words. Looking up from the egg so that she would now watch where she was going to her small home she had away from the other elves in the trees.

Karo moved the stone so that it would balance on her right arm so that she could scale the tree that she had made a home out of. Moving the light green cloth so that she could enter the small home that only house that really only could be called a place of rest and not a home. The only furnishings was a small cot that just fit her, the wooden shelf where she placed her sword and a small hook for her bow and quiver, and lastly a small table and chair where she could sit and eat. A few bowels on the table held the herbs and berries that she ate from time to time, but mostly she left those for the birds that lived in her tree. Fresh food was better anyways in her mind.

With a small sigh she would untie the cloth that held her sword sheath to her hip and placed that and her bow and quiver in there rightful place. Moving over to her bed she would lay the stone with great care as if dropping it would cause the hard surface great damage. "Well little stone I guess it is just you and me for now.", she would say with a small smile on her face. She was not quite sure just why she was talking to the stone, but it just felt like it could understand her.

~~

The small creature's mind would once more become aware and slowly grow stronger as she could feel someone just outside lift and hold her confines. 'Who? My rider? Are you the one Clara?, the small dragon could think as she became more stronger within the confines of the egg. Strength seemed to seep into her small frame as she looked to the top of her prison and with this new found awareness and strength, she would start to claw at the hard shell. Tiny claws made quick work on the shell, but a heavy weight prevented her from breaking through the hard shell above. Soft chirping would emit from the small cracks on the stone like egg as she kept clawing at the roof of her prison.

With her new awareness she had also gained more understanding of her feelings. Panic grew in her small frame as she became frightened that she would never be able to get out and meet the one she could call her own. She would give up at clawing at the shell as she started to weakly thrash in her small confines causing the egg to shake and make soft cracking noises along with her chirping. 'Please let me out! I want to know the meaning of having a rider...have I not waited long enough for my chosen one?', the dragon thought to herself as she kept battling with the walls of her egg.

Saphira glanced at what she gussed was the dragon's rider. "Thank-you." She murmered. Blinking she roared after the retreating soldiers increasing their speed. "Are you alright? Both of you?" The saphire dragon asked the rider and the dragon.

(this is most likely to be the worst post ever xd.png )Emily opened her eyes she thought she heard the distant sounds of a battle going on, she climbed up the tallest tree she could fined, and gassed at a pillar of smoke at the end of the forest line "I wonder what's going on over there" she said to her sugar glider sitting on her shoulder, she stroked his soft fur as she climbed down the trunk of the tree, she almost fell as a roar seemed to split the vary air

Nick looked up at Saphira in awe, not knowing what to say. He was using his sword as a crutch. "I'm not so sure.." he said as Rein was beside him in seconds, not knowing what to do. She watched Saphira carfully.

(uhhh 5 poeple is limit)

((ks. Where should Eragon be? *goes to make something*))

(*shrugs*)

"Well, I better take you guys to the Varden if you would like. I can tell you aren't from the Empire from the looks of it." She blinked. " Now, what would be your name?" Saphira watched the other dragon and noticed how it seemed wary of her. " I'm not going to hurt you, why would I fight theses guys alongside you if I was going to try to murder you?" Saphira cllosed her eyes for a moment. "Eragon, Eragon there's a dragon and rider here."

(got to go)

Emily jumped out of the tree landing like a cat on the ground so she wouldn’t brake her injured lag with the shock of the fall, she ran as fast as her lag would let her to where she had seen the smoke, when she got to the end of the trees she stopped just visible open mouthed at the site of at lest two dragons.

Edited by dragonsword

"Whats the Varden?" Nick asked still clutching his side. Rein continued to watch Saphira. It is hard to trust when so many wish to decieve us in this world. She said finaly. "On another note, we have a visitor," he said pointing at Emily with his sword

(Awe, bai)

Emily stumbled back as one of the dragon riders pointed his sword at her, Emily backed up some more but she cried out as her lag gave away under her, she tried to grab her dagger that had fell out of her bag but she could not reach it, she turned her gaze to the two dragons, she had never got use to them she new one of them but who whas the other one.

Edited by dragonsword

((hm..guess i don't have to post for Eragon then but I will.))

Eragon walked slowly through the forest watching his target of an oddly large rabbit, bow at the ready. A twig snapped beneath the rabbit as it walked along searching for food. This sound scared the rabbit and caused it to dash away. "Drat! Alright well hopefully something else is around." Eragon said listening to the sounds in the forest. A few birds, another snap from the rabbit running on the forest floor and what seemed to be distant whines of deer. He set his bow down and sat down under a tree closing his eyes. At that moment he felt Saphira nearby. Alright. I'll get to you as soon as possible Saphira. He thought to her, grabbing his bow. He stood and took off running in the direction of Saphira's presence.

((might not be on until Friday....I don't have school then smile.gif ))

Emily tryed to drag her self in to the shadow of the trees but gave up wen a bolt of pain shot up her lag, she fell back gasping for breth forgeting all about the dragons and the dragon's riders.

(gtg sorry sad.gif )

Edited by dragonsword

((one last post because I'm bored.....and this won't be as long- or shouldn't be.))

Zailik walked down a hallway in Galbatorix's castle. He'd crossed paths with a few soldiers who confirmed a shade had actually been back in the last few days. It had to be Draith, unless she's dead...then who else is the shade? He thought listening to what else the soldiers had to say. He took note that they hadn't seen the shade around much for later. Zailik stopped to ask a passing soldier if he knew where Draith's room would be. No answer came from the man which sadden Zailik. He nodded to the soldier and walked on hoping to find Draith in the halls. "He had said Draith would be one to wonder around a bit before heading to her quarters." Zailik mumbled watching the side halls for any sign of her. He was eager to see her again not only because she was in so much trouble but he also wanted to see if she'd like information about something secret. Still no sign of the shade and things weren't looking good when Zailik made it to her room. The door was locked which usually meant she might be around. He took the chance and opened the door which swung open swiftly but quietly. No sign of Draith still. Zailik carefully walked inside and shut the door, locking it again. "She'll kill me for sure when she finds I trespassed." He said through a sigh finding a place to wait out of sight so he could judge Draith's intentions before announcing he was here.

((ok....that didn't turn out short at all blink.gif ))

((and Nick seeing as I forgot to add the appearance of Zailik...I'll get back to you on that one when I have time and am not being hounded to get off xd.png and yes I laugh at that.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

"The Varden, is a group working against the Empire." Saphira replied. She snapped her head around at the girl and stared with wide eyes. It was amusing to her, she was not threat and a dragon could catch her easily and put her back onto the ground. If she just asked ,Saphira could help. She rembered Eragon trying to climb up to her but then got stuck. "Need help young one?" Saphira asked entering the mind of Emily.

"Ok Eragon, but we have another visitor who is appprently stuck like you one time."